Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi Yoya, this workshop (as well as the reading one) is available to all forum members, who wish to participate (which would include newbies as well - if I am not mistaken). :-)

Indeed :-)

Hi Ursus,

I didn’t see anything noted on the Google Sheet that we had to register elsewhere. Is not adding your name to the sheet all that is needed to sign up? Did I miss something?

Yes, you just have to write your forum name and preferred day and time in the spreadsheet.

Hey Learner - that would be great!
I own the DVD, but it is more pleasant to learn directly with people. I will probably not understand much, but I can observe well. Thank you for the message.:-)

Hi YoYa :-) I didn't see your name in the spread sheet, so I just added your name. Can you please let us know when is the best time for you to take Group EE?

Hi!! For me, Saturdays at 19pm UTC.. Thank you

Hi Cristal :-) I added your name to the list. Thank you for singing up!

Brilliant idea!

I understand I'll have to register at Google as indicated on the spreadsheet?
Hi Ursus Minor :-) Yes, you can sign up by adding your name here on the sheet: Cassiopaea Forum Activities
If you have a trouble opening up the link, please post your availability here and let us know. Thank you!

Could someone add my name to the spreadsheet, as I am not able to until I get a new phone.

I would love to do EE on Saturdays at 19:00 UTC - Cassandra
I'll be able to join in quite soon when I get a new phone. Thank you.

I second that! :-)

The spread sheet is updated: Cassiopaea Forum Activities

Here are the most requested time slots for Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice:
Saturdays: 19pm-20pm UTC
Sundays: N/A
Mondays: 1am-2am UTC
Tuesdays: 1am-2am UTC
Wednesdays: 1am-2am UTC
Thursdays: 1am-2am UTC
Fridays: 1am-2am UTC
*The above time slots have more than 3 requests.

I'm afraid all the 1am UTC fixtures are in the dead of the night here in Europe.
According to Central European Summertime that would make 03:00 to 04:00 hrs.

Could you please sign me up and for the reading also. Phone asked me if I wished to use an app to edit the spreadsheet and I said no because I thought it could be done without an app download. Thank you if possible. I am flexible right now for anytime. I'll sign up create for zoom but then?

I'm afraid all the 1am UTC fixtures are in the dead of the night here in Europe.
According to Central European Summertime that would make 03:00 to 04:00 hrs.

Merci de préciser l'heure en France...

Please specify the time in France ...

@Ursus Minor and @PERLOU, we'll share the final dates and time on Monday at the latest, we are still organizing the info from both workshops to come up with the best dates and times for this one.

We'll also have two different meetings, one for America-Europe-Africa, and another one for Asia-Oceania.

Could you please sign me up and for the reading also. Phone asked me if I wished to use an app to edit the spreadsheet and I said no because I thought it could be done without an app download. Thank you if possible. I am flexible right now for anytime. I'll sign up create for zoom but then?

Done, @Nathancat7! You are now registered in both.

You can see the last post here to see the steps to join the Cass Reading Workshop.

Hello, I would also like to participate. For me the best time is weekend be Saturday and Sunday. Also in the morning from 5 to 7. Thank you

You are already registered ;-)

I have added my name to the list, I che4cked the UTC time converter and it gives the Pacific time as 6PM is this correct?

My preferred day would be Monday.

I have added my name to the list, I che4cked the UTC time converter and it gives the Pacific time as 6PM is this correct?

My preferred day would be Monday.

6pm PDT (pacific daylight time) is 1am UTC. I know it's confusing! But it's all good, I added your availability (evening Pacific time) to the timetable. Thank you. :-)

Back
Top Bottom