Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello everyone,

I've got some news related to the Éiriú Eolas workshop! :-)

There are two days for the first workshop:

- Monday, April 27th, at 6:00 p.m. (UTC) for Europe and America.
- Thursday, April 30th, at 1:00 a.m. (UTC) for Asia, Australia and America. (If Europeans want to join at this time too, there's no problem! ;-))

We should be able to schedule another time that will suit Asia and Australia better, later on.

We would also like to know something before the workshop, if possible:

1. Have you practiced Éiriú Eolas before?
2. If your answer is yes, have you attended a workshop or have you just learned on your own with the video/DVD?

Thanks for waiting so patiently! We're getting there! :wizard:
So Monday the 27th you have 2 sessions? One for Europe at 6pm and one in America to 6pm? Am I right ?

Thanks to all who have replied already!

Quel est le N° de zoom pour vous retrouver ?

What is the zoom number to find you?

We will share that soon Perlou.

Nous partagerons cela bientôt Perlou.

Can I confirm the above is 7.00pm pm. UK.please.

Yes, it should be at 7:00 p.m. UK time.

Again I don't follow. Why not to say the France hour? Yass said 6pm. Where? France? I imagine. So if it is 6pm in France it is 5pm in UK.

Hi loreta! I said 6:00 p.m. UTC, you have to convert that to local time. That is 20:00 h in France, as a reference, I think it's 19:00 h for you, isn't it?

We are using UTC times because it's easier for everyone to calculate from UTC time to local time, than to use local times in the first place and then try to covert it.

Again I don't follow. Why not to say the France hour? Yass said 6pm. Where? France? I imagine. So if it is 6pm in France it is 5pm in UK.

PERLOU wrote:

Je me joindrai à vous le 27 à 18h pour la séance EE
J'ai le CD/DVD EE en Français mais je le pratique

Perlou seemed to mention 18 hrs while 6pm (UTC) would be 20 hrs (20:00).
I'm sorry for intruding into her statements...

Thanks to all who have replied already!

We will share that soon Perlou.

Nous partagerons cela bientôt Perlou.

Yes, it should be at 7:00 p.m. UK time.

Hi loreta! I said 6:00 p.m. UTC, you have to convert that to local time. That is 20:00 h in France, as a reference, I think it's 19:00 h for you, isn't it?

We are using UTC times because it's easier for everyone to calculate from UTC time to local time, than to use local times in the first place and then try to covert it.
So again I am lost with time. Ok. Now I see that Ursus is right. And Perlou thinks that the time is 6 pm like I was thinking also. :shock:

2. If your answer is yes, have you attended a workshop or have you just learned on your own with the video/DVD?

I'm practically new to EE although I received the DVD and tried to give it a start, but I did shy-away-from the program when people started reporting uncanny reactions. So I'm glad to be able to start all over again in a group effort...

I learned on my own with the DVD. I‘ve only practiced the full EE program a few times though, and it’s been a few years. Have been meaning to get back to it for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom