Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thanks a lot for the initiative!

1. Have you practiced Éiriú Eolas before?
2. If your answer is yes, have you attended a workshop or have you just learned on your own with the video/DVD?

I have practiced it a few times. I learned it on my own with the DVD, but I'm still not sure if I'm doing the pipe breathing correctly, as my throat hurts a little after a while.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I've got some news related to the Éiriú Eolas workshop! :-)

There are two days for the first workshop:

- Monday, April 27th, at 6:00 p.m. (UTC) for Europe and America.
- Thursday, April 30th, at 1:00 a.m. (UTC) for Asia, Australia and America. (If Europeans want to join at this time too, there's no problem! ;-))

We should be able to schedule another time that will suit Asia and Australia better, later on.

We would also like to know something before the workshop, if possible:

2. If your answer is yes, have you attended a workshop or have you just learned on your own with the video/DVD?
Do we know how long this workshop will be 1.5 hrs or 2 hrs? May be the first one's will be longer.

We would also like to know something before the workshop, if possible:

Thanks for waiting so patiently! We're getting there! :wizard:

Another really good idea and thanks for your efforts!

As to the questions:

1. I've been doing EE since the program came out and am still doing it on a weekly basis.
2. Learned it via DVD.

Monday 6 PM UTC fits fine for me at the time being (it may change depending when my workplace opens again). I learnt EE by watching the DVD when the program came out and practice it about once every week in average for some time now (sometimes every other week or twice a week).

Thank you for your efforts to organize this! :-)

I didn’t put my name on the spreadsheet but I would like to join (If my son is asleep at 8pm which he should be)
I did EE from the online video when the program came out but unfortunately I stopped practicing after a while. Would be great to get back into the habit!:flowers:

- Monday, April 27th, at 6:00 p.m. (UTC) for Europe and America.

2. If your answer is yes, have you attended a workshop or have you just learned on your own with the video/DVD?:wizard:

Hello Yas, I will be there on Monday 8pm for France.. I've never practiced before.
I created an account on Zoom, do I need to joint a group or something? Thanks!

Do we know how long this workshop will be 1.5 hrs or 2 hrs? May be the first one's will be longer.

We have calculated that it will take 1.5 hours.

I've never practiced before.

If you want and have enough time, you could watch this Éiriú Eolas video here (if you haven't done so already, of course :-) ), so that you get an idea of the program beforehand.

Yas said:

1. Yes
2. Both workshop and at home

Back
Top Bottom