Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Last night just before waking up I had a dream lesson. I was floating above a scen were thousands of people were on a fast-moving conveyor belt heading into a mountain tunnel and suspended over a deep ravine. I instinctively knew the end was a large vat in the middle of the mountain that they would fall into. The conveyor belt was wide, and the people were packed tight together 5-6 across and there was no way off.

My first reaction was an intense sense of horror of it. I then contemplated what would I do if I were on the belt and realized that there were no options. I asked how do I avoid this fate? The answer was Éiriú Eolas breathing. I was doing the ba ha technique during this dream. This answer was nothing I would have thought of so I know this is a teaching dream.

My takeaway was that Éiriú Eolas breathing would keep me at the top of my awareness game thus avoiding the trap of mass extinction.

I have also recently re-started my EE practice every Monday and Thursday without fail. I get an intense feeling that we are all being made to stay traumatized and scared with these measures that are put in place and if you aren't so, the system seems to do things to make sure you stay herded in some way or other. Seems like the only way to get some relief from the emotions that this situation is causing us to keep pent up.

Thanks for posting about this, though one suggestion is that this thread could be merged with the main EE thread? I understand though that some people might still be on the fence about doing EE regularly at this time, thus this would be a good thread to discuss our mutual hangups and problems with doing EE. I think the more members become consistent with their EE practice, the more we stand to gain in terms of unity as a group.

"By doing EE we can take healing into our own hands and do the Work to cleanse our hearts of a lot of the dirt that we accumulate from living in the Matrix so to speak. Just my two cents."

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention in the first post that I had not been doing the EE breathing for quit some time so the dream message was totally unexpected so I know it is not wishful thinking on my part.

I agree that it should be merged with EE forum but I could not find it at time of posting.

Everything about this dream was ominous & strange and I sensed there was more to it than I perceived. I understood it as a current event that is already happening and the machinery of mass deaths will suddenly be too obvious to hide. At which time a greater global shock will occur. The who and why we already know.

We must do the EE on Monday and Thursday as group work setup some years ago.
But if one can do it everyday, that would be wonderful.

November 28th 2009

A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members. You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the workasked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up.

Q: (L to Ark) So it's kind of like what you said once: The wave is waiting for us in time?

(Ark) But if like a billion people start to anticipate the wave coming, it may stop!

(L) Or anticipate how it will come, or what it will do.

(A***) And lots of people won't be able to control themselves from doing that.

(L) So it's best to pay attention to reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...

A: Yes.

(Joe) Like they said, if everybody just dedicated themselves to doing the work that's asked of them, and something...

A: There is much much work to be done!

(I**) What about these New Agey people who are so excited about the wave without any knowledge about it. And there is kind of anticipation...

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!

August 20th 2011

Q: (Bubbles) Is it possible to enhance one's telepathy or psychic connection through Eiriu Eolas practice?

A: Absolutely as we have already said. Read the transcripts!

Everything about this dream was ominous & strange and I sensed there was more to it than I perceived. I understood it as a current event that is already happening and the machinery of mass deaths will suddenly be too obvious to hide. At which time a greater global shock will occur. The who and why we already know.

I think this is a key point, as far as EE is concerned, not only does it help one navigate the nutzoid reality we’re in right now, but it does so by giving us a helping hand in clearing and working through the very issues that make navigating said reality difficult and painful.

The way the world has been going, it probably won’t be long before we all have a very difficult time, and developing some skills to be able to weather whatever may be coming is a priceless commodity I’d say.

We must do the EE on Monday and Thursday as group work setup some years ago.
But if one can do it everyday, that would be wonderful.
Doing the whole program, including the Beatha, is not recommended. The Beatha (Ba-Ha) part can bring up a lot of repressed emotions fairly strongly so it is best to just do the whole program, with Beatha, a couple times a week. Doing the whole program without the Beatha is okay and could be very beneficial. Just wanted to clarify this for those who are new and not aware of this.

Thanks Kay Kim for including this quote in your post.

A: If they want to surf the wave they must work to get ready, they must do the EIRIU EOLAS program to get in synch. A lot of little personal wavelets or ripples won't change anything. That is what 4D STS knows and why they seek to engender divisiveness. It is also not worth the risk of being smashed by hidden negative emotions, so best to get on with getting them cleared. Better safe than sorry!!!!
I see now that the dream message was about clearing my hidden negative emotions. Especially during these coercive times. My feelings of 'insane injustice' of the whole social destructive global measures need to be cleared from my auto response system. It's going to take a lot of 'EE' to clear those feeling out! 😅

Your post helped a lot! :rockon:

I've returned recently to the forum, so I've restarted daily EE again. Full EE with Beatha on Thursdays and Mondays. Felt so aware, calm and focused after full EE today I don't know why I stopped doing it. Anyway looking forward to the EE via Zoom on Monday. I've learned it from DVD and CDs so it'll be a great help to make sure I'm doing it right.

I've returned recently to the forum, so I've restarted daily EE again. Full EE with Beatha on Thursdays and Mondays. Felt so aware, calm and focused after full EE today I don't know why I stopped doing it. Anyway looking forward to the EE via Zoom on Monday. I've learned it from DVD and CDs so it'll be a great help to make sure I'm doing it right.
And the group is very positive. I always look forward to it and learn very useful tips along the way. Look forward to seeing you there!

It took me longer than usual to do the full EE for Thursday's round this evening as I kept having thoughts that were asking to be written down. So I kept stopping and noting them.

It's probably because I had more vit. D than usual today. It was strange though - super strong and calm energies at the same time.

It made think of how much quicker one gets through EE during the group meditations :lol:

The Beatha (Ba-Ha) part can bring up a lot of repressed emotions fairly strongly so it is best to just do the whole program, with Beatha, a couple times a week.
I did EE with the group today and have been feeling very emotional and a deep sadness all day. I'm new to EE, so getting there slowly with the timing, and can only do 1-2 rounds of Beatha. I certainly wouldn't recommend doing the full 3 steps every day, especially as a newbie.

Arwenn, if the Beatha is a bit too much right now, just continue doing Pipe Breathing or just Belly Breathing while the Beatha part is going on. When you are feeling like you can handle it again, maybe just do the first part and Pipe Breathe through the rest and so on. It's never bad to hold off on the Beatha.

Also, remember while doing the Beatha to not force your breathing. Just long (or short) gentle breathing without pausing between the in and out breaths. That's the important part the no-pausing. Just a gentle in-breath (regardless of if you don't fill your lungs) and, then, without pausing a gentle out-breath going back into the gentle in-breath without pausing.

But wait until you are comfortable again before going back to the Beatha.

Back
Top Bottom