Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I'll be explaining a bit more about what can happen when doing breathing exercises - especially the long, slow, deep breathing - on the last segment - the audio portion. It is very powerful and deep and can really do an emotional and karmic cleansing!

As for the hyperventilation, one bit of feedback we got pretty quick from a person who attended our "class" who had suffered from panic attacks was that it was way too much like panic and triggered all the feelings of panic and she just didn't wanna go there. That is understandable. And I even wonder if one of the reasons that AoL has the non-disclosure agreement is to prevent anyone who has negative reactions from talking about it afterward?

My own experiences are that the hyperventilation can, indeed, create physiological sensations that mimic an altered state of consciousness, but I don't see it really producing any deep, lasting changes.
Thanks Laura for the opportunity of to learn through all your amazing work and the cassiopaean project.
I wondering if is possible if Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program, is the breathing thecnique that you mentioned in Cassiopaean Session Transcripts, Session 20 June 2009 Session 20 June 2009 of which can achieve emotional cleansing?
thanks so much.

Thanks Laura for the opportunity of to learn through all your amazing work and the cassiopaean project.
I wondering if is possible if Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program, is the breathing thecnique that you mentioned in Cassiopaean Session Transcripts, Session 20 June 2009 Session 20 June 2009 of which can achieve emotional cleansing?
thanks so much.

Well, I am not Laura :umm: but I can confirm that it is. I was reading book two of the Wave series last night and the session you reference was covered and Laura stated that this was the case. In other words, the breathing technique and meditation that Laura intuitively developed for herself was turned into E.E. with the help of the C's encouragement. Laura was very reluctant to do the video recording for the DVD IIRC, bless her.

I am still not able to go back to Beatha, sadly, so that will just have to wait until I have settled down somewhat. Does all this sound about right and to be expected for someone who is only now adding E.E. to their daily routine? It has almost become the new normal for me doing E.E. every day and it is the one thing that I prioritise as a 'must do' for the day.

It sounds ok. I usually stick to doing full EE on Mondays and Thursdays. And thanks for the beatha reminder. Sometimes I want to just get on with processing emotions, when skipping beatha would be better. This weekend I had some pretty intense emotions, so I decided to skip beatha and take the more gentle approach.

It sounds ok. I usually stick to doing full EE on Mondays and Thursdays. And thanks for the beatha reminder. Sometimes I want to just get on with processing emotions, when skipping beatha would be better. This weekend I had some pretty intense emotions, so I decided to skip beatha and take the more gentle approach.

I was doing that with beatha too but I found that it made it too intense for me to cope with. As it is I had to have a day off E.E. yesterday because after several days of quite intense mood swings I just felt unutterably fragile and vulnerable. I would read things online and get so upset at the lack of care between people. I feel so much stronger today, thankfully; I can actually cope with reality today! :lol:

I am glad that jess quoted the session above as re-reading it is proving to hold more significance for me now that I have been doing E.E. regularly for awhile. It is no wonder the C's were so enthusiastic about it; it really is some powerful stuff!

I quite understand your desire to push on and do as much as possible, 3DStudent, but sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break! :hug2:

Since the beginning of the Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice I experienced many benefits that I want to share with you, guys.
Because of my poor discipline :-[ participation in EE workshop allows me that I do EE at least one time in a week. But, it also is a stimulus to practice between workshops.

I learned some new things and also learned that I'm doing some things wrong.
Bio-energetic Breathing was always a heavy part for me, we talk about it on the workshop and I realized that I put so much pressure on myself (mentally and physically) when doing it. Without workshop I would probably skip Beatha like something that is to heavy for me. But now, I'm more interested to explore the whole thing.

Our instructors Yas & Luis are very gentle, full of understanding and dedicated that we doing the program in the right way but at the same time not to forget to be gentle to ourselves.

The last meditation was very intense for me. I usually cry when Laura read Prayer of the Soul but last time touched me even more. Especially when she said Cleanse my heart so I may know and love what I think that's one of my primary lessons. And I think in these times to learn how to know and love (without judging, expectations and limitations) is ASAP, at least for me.

And for someone who is raised under the Lord's Prayer (Our Father) I found my self more attuned to the Prayer of the Soul.

Since the EE thread is really big one some of the answer's on most common question one can find it here.

I can only echo the above experiences. I also felt intense emotions being released, and I was overdoing EE, because I can sometimes be rather overeager. Releasing such emotions has not been helpful in always being excellent and supportive to my family of four during the lockdown.

Since doing the online EE, I have found, as has been mentioned, that the kind, gentle advice given there has taught me to listen to my body closely and go easier on myself, do what feels more comfortable, so sometimes I also skip the round breathing. I do feel calmer and more in tune with myself. I am a little more aware and in control of my breathing and emotions.

A big thanks to Yas and Luis for their time and effort!! They do a really great job; the atmosphere is light and friendly and uplifting; an event I greatly look forward to every Monday.

Well, I am not Laura :umm: but I can confirm that it is. I was reading book two of the Wave series last night and the session you reference was covered and Laura stated that this was the case. In other words, the breathing technique and meditation that Laura intuitively developed for herself was turned into E.E. with the help of the C's encouragement. Laura was very reluctant to do the video recording for the DVD IIRC, bless her.
Hi strategic enclosure, thanks for your comments, I'm reading the Laura's text "The Wave" too, and I found really attractive about the emotional cleansing, I think will be really helpful me. If we detox the body of course the emotional body need a detox too. Now I'm just reading about the E.E. technique and I would like to start soon. Forum members recommended me E.E. among other things in another post, but now have more sense, I'm getting close.....

Recently I read in The Wave how Laura struggled through life (as far as I know she still do) and once again realized that she couldn't ask the right questions if she didn't go through difficulties and different kind of problems in life. The way I see, she is like a big tree, with a lot of branches and roots (I apologize if this sounds silly but I just trying to express my self). I felt touched and blessed when I read this, because that was stimulus for me to search for answers through meditation.
Q: (L) It is rather difficult to do that when one is worried about how to keep the lights on and feed the children.

A: That is interesting. You can’t meditate or contemplate when you are worried about your next meal. I guess then that this means that no one on third density has ever been able to contemplate or meditate while worrying what was going to be eaten at the next meal. Hmmmmmm.

In the last meditation session with the group I was still under the influence of the above quote. And it was the most relaxing session so far.
I had this question which bugs me for a couple of days. And also I was wondering what should I do with this heavy feelings that come from my belly. I ask C's to help me to understand what should I do, how to think about the problem and what to do with my emotions. In the middle of the session (in time of Beatha breathing which I have finally understood how to do properly, I know because I managed to do till the end) I heard:"It does not answer that matters but the journey." I felt light in my chest and heart, more felt than seen. This is something that I feel when accepting the situation, lightness and for the moment I feel free.

Of course I don't think that C's answered me, I presume that could be my higher self. Sometimes I asked the question and when I hear that someone tells me what I want to hear I tell 'him' that he talks rubbish. Because all I really wanna know is truth. The truth smell (I could use many verbs, but this sounds to be appropriate) to me totally differently than lie. And I lied to my self so much that I feel disgusted by it. No more.

Hey Dakota, that's really good that you put this here, I can relate to that quote and I feel like using it as a self-reassuring statement for my own situation, but it still true even if that feel like a trap.

Asking questions to the mind can reveal any kind of answer and we certainly can smell what can lead to a more open view of reality. But we can expand root based activities for taking care of our tree like Chu made the comparison, even if this in difficult given our consciousness is often stuck at a knot in the trunk, and sometimes we have to stay awhile observing a knot in order to dissolve it.

I too have more result with EE in group, like my brain hemispheres are connecting to each others and make the stagnant pond of emotion in a river again.

As Joe advised me one time "whatever will happen it will be fine". 🥰

@Ant22 , I'd like to thank you for finding this, very valuable info, especially at this time (time of rollercoaster ;-)) .
I have copied your quote here in the EE thread because, if I remember correctly, the recommendation from Yas&Luis was to put thoughts and experience regarded meditation in this thread. Also, I think this valuable information could easily get lost in EE workshop thread. I hope this is ok with you?

Also, on the last EE session we spoke about visualization. I'm avoiding any kind of visualization because I'm very prone to dissociation. I think that for me is much better to practice awareness.

Laura said:
(L) So... How to explain how to meditate.

(Andromeda) Well, how have you been doing it?

(Parallel) Well, I have the audio track, the Prayer of the Soul, and then I follow the words and then I see sort of relations to my daily life and how I could improve.

(L) That's kind of more like guided thinking. Lemme see the easiest way to explain it... Probably the tightest way to start to do it would be to stop using the audio track. Instead, repeat the prayer in your mind in time with your breathing 20 times, one after the other.

Breathe in, first line. Breathe out. Breathe in, second line, breathe out. If you can do it 1 time, that's something. The goal is to be able to do it 20 times. Shoot for that.

Here is the key: At a certain point, you will stop doing what you're doing in your mind, and thoughts will come in. You will realize that all of a sudden, you've drifted and started thinking about other things. What you do at that point is you stop that other thinking, and you immediately start again. You'll notice these interruptions happening a lot. Your mind wants to...

(Parallel) To go on holiday.

(L) Your mind wants to go on holiday. You just keep pulling it back. You don't do that in a hard way or a rough way or get angry about it. You just realize you've drifted, and then pull it back and start again.

If you could manage to just do that for 5 minutes, that's a lot. If you can do it for 5 minutes, then increase to 10 minutes.

(Parallel) So no visualization.

(L) No visualization. Just words. Visualizations come later. Visualizations can induce interesting effects, but you have to get to the point where you can discipline your mind enough to repeat a selected series of words or a phrase continuously without being deviated by the mind wandering.

It's like lifting weights. Your brain will get tired. But the more you do it, the longer you can do it, and the less tired your brain gets. Eventually, you can get this single pointed focus on exactly what you're doing and hold your attention and focus on it for an indefinite period of time.

When you can do that, let me know.

(Perceval) What words did you suggest he use?

(L) You can use the Prayer of the Soul, or you can recite a poem. It almost doesn't matter since you're just exercising your focusing power. I always used the Lord's Prayer.

@Ant22 , I'd like to thank you for finding this, very valuable info, especially at this time (time of rollercoaster ;-)) .
I have copied your quote here in the EE thread because, if I remember correctly, the recommendation from Yas&Luis was to put thoughts and experience regarded meditation in this thread. Also, I think this valuable information could easily get lost in EE workshop thread. I hope this is ok with you?

Good point, thank you for the reminder Dakota :flowers:

My thinking was that the EE thread already contains this information as it was very active when the sessions I posted happened. Testimonials from this thread even prompted a few questions asked in those sessions so I thought that maybe posting it here was repeating the same information again.

But given the length of this thread I think a reminder/revision is useful. And you're right that Yas and Luis said this is the best place to share EE related posts while using other thread for meeting coordination. I'll make sure to do that going forward :-)

Also, on the last EE session we spoke about visualization. I'm avoiding any kind of visualization because I'm very prone to dissociation. I think that for me is much better to practice awareness.

Thank you very much for that quote. I do a trick to avoid dissociation or to improve my connection with the body: with each phrase of the Soul Prayer I pay attention to some part of my body that is related.

(Maybe it changes a bit when translating from Spanish to English)
"Present in the heart": I pay attention to my heart.
"Regidora de la mente": I pay attention to my brain.
"Savior of the soul": I observe if my body is relaxed.
"Live in me today": I relax my body more.
"I know my daily bread": I feel as if an energy enters the center of my chest.
"Just as I give bread to others": I feel as if an energy comes out from the center of my chest.
"Help me to believe in knowledge / of all creation": I pay attention to the brain and imagine that it lights up.
The other phrases are more obvious, because they speak of parts of the body.

On Saturday I thought it would be good to do meditation with my ancestors. I imagined that my maternal grandmother would appear and we would hold hands, while we prayed together. Then I felt that her sister arrived, who passed away in 2013. What amazed me is that I felt that my paternal grandfather wanted to join. So I imagined that the 4 of us would hold hands and pray together. In that minute I began to cry, as if feeling the emotion of the grandfather to be included and to join.

I had some kind of knot in my stomach, it was sticking out that I can see it.
I say stomach because it was below the rib cage and slightly left side.
Some times I press it and it was ok for few minutes but visible again. I didn’t have any pain though, it was like that for few months.
And one day I was doing three stage breathing exercises like I do every afternoon, then all of sudden I felt pain and sound like something was broken in the same area. And after that, the thing disappeared. I wonder what was that?

You might want to describe it to a doctor during your next visit, to make sure it is not a hernia.

I had similar experience yesterday during bio-energetic breathing, first I felt pain in my through, like something is sitting on in and then it started to feel in my upper stomach and when I touched the area when I was exhaling (I´m very skinny so I usually feel stuff in my body) , it felt like something popped out but then came back in. After bio-energetic breathing it wasn´t there any more and I don´t feel or see anything today.
Maybe I overdid something or I´m breathing wrong or....?

But after BB in meditative part, I did have a waves of heat in my body and heat poring trough my ears so I did "something" right.... I do have those heat waves much stronger when I´m skipping my "maintenance"....

Last week after EE my toes and hands went numb; my head and body were ringing, and there was quite a heat radiating from my toes, so I think amongst other benefits, my body was well oxygenated!

Last night after EE, I felt calm and very detached. In fact, in general, I am becoming more detached, which is balancing me out. How refreshing!:cool2:

I had to take a shower directly after EE yesterday because I started to sweat from BA HA.
The sweating, the heat became more intense in the meditation.
I had beads of sweat all over my upper body - even my eyes were sweating. (the thing with the eyes is a bit crazy, isn't it?)
But the really unusual thing was under the shower - I kept sweating.
The shower brought zero cooling. Not even this morning.

So in short, I am still sweating. Not all over my upper body - only my back and under my scalp.

By the way, the message from Dakota is worth its weight in gold - thanks to her I tried to concentrate completely on Laura's voice ... that made sense to me. ... because a kind of synchronisation is created, a rhythm results from it and this rhythm is what connects me to the present.
Hmmm... I don't know how I could explain this better - but if I am wrong I would be happy if you could bring me back to Start.

Either way, I don't want to miss this group activity anymore - thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom