DMT Research Page

did you make it to wikipedia? i get more disapointed with this stress escalating site every day.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

Buelltonsux, what do you want to convey with that link? It just says that DMT has strong hallucinogenic effects and can produce all sorts of audio and visual hallucinations. What is so particular about that?

buelltonsux said:
The neurotransmitter 5-MeO-DMT is normally only active when we are in the womb and in the first months of our lives.
buelltonsux said:
did you make it to wikipedia? i get more disapointed with this stress escalating site every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine
This Wikipedia page is about DMT, and in the first paragraph we find:

Wikipedia said:
Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a psychedelic tryptamine. It is not to be confused with 5-MeO-DMT...

buelltonsux said:
i get more disapointed with this stress escalating site every day.
I imagine it is quite 'stress escalating' to be shown that what one believes is 'good' is actually more akin to 'poison'. Dreaming that you're making progress via hallucinations and drug use in your sleep is stress free, no?

We are not here to find and publish ways to sleep better, longer and in a more 'entertaining' way, bueltonsux - that is not the purpose of this forum, although there are thousands of forums that would welcome such discussions with open arms.

so hallucinogens had nothing to do with the waking up of the sixties?
Im not saying they help your spirit grow but they do open doors in your mind and your perception of things.

Have any of you even experienced a hallucinogen???

Why in the world do you make the assumption that anyone 'woke up' in the sixties?

Again, this forum will not be used as a soap box for you to promote illegal drug use - it is time for you to go elsewhere to do that. This has already been made clear, so please behave accordingly.

right. so how's waiting for the wave to sweep you into 4D?

buelltonsux said:
right. so how's waiting for the wave to sweep you into 4D?
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Are you implying that taking hallucinogens transports you to 4D - that it is a shortcut - that it is the way to go?

Clearly, this forum is not for you - you are so far off track that you are 'not even wrong'.

We can only guide those who ask for it. For Buelltonsux, who was full of himself and unable to see anything else, no amount of guidance can reach him. So the ban is just a way of saying that this forum is not suitable for him.

Why do you use your first post to advocate for him? Are you his next incarnation on this forum?

Dear Moderator(s):

I don't understand what I did wrong?

As I explained in one of my recent posts, I am new to the forum and are still learning my way. I thought I had read the rules correctly before posting and thought my posts, including the one today related to DMT/ psychoactive compounds as "psychological amplifiers," met the guidelines?

One of the things that attracted me to this forum is that it looks at many subjects in an effort to get at the Truth - of what might be. In reading over the posts to this section, I thought I had some data to share that some of you may appreciate as far as knowledge/understanding is concerned. After all, we're here to exchange ideas views and information to come to some agreement of again, what might be or the way things might really be as opposed to how they are thought to be... or should be. Correct?

I would appreciate if the moderator that removed/deleted my post, which I took the time and effort and love to write clearly and intelligibly, would explain what was it that I wrote that prompted such reaction? Deletion? Was it recommending one of Marciniak's books a no-no? If so, why? I know the C's recommend the Pleidian material. So am a bit confused.

I like this forum. One of the few, if not the only one on the net that is not either run by the PTB or worse, Useful Idiots. At least this is my opinion from my years reading the SOTT team/Laura's stuff. It is why I decided to "take the plunge" and joined. As a whole you are an intelligent group of people. And are not here to "vector" perception in favor of subjective thinking. Which again it's why I joined.

Anyway, thank you for your time and patience to read over our words/posts moderators.

Racer_Unknown said:
Dear Moderator(s):

I don't understand what I did wrong?
From the rules page:
Two, please don't post messages about your illegal pastimes and habits. Signs of the Times does not wish to appear to condone such practises, for reasons that should be pretty obvious if a little common sense is applied. If you do post such stuff, expect it to be deleted immediately.

ru said:
As I explained in one of my recent posts, I am new to the forum and are still learning my way. I thought I had read the rules correctly before posting and thought my posts, including the one today related to DMT/ psychoactive compounds as "psychological amplifiers," met the guidelines?
It was actually your description of using such that goes against forum rules. Unfortunately, this is one area where this forum errs on the side of 'zero tolerance'.

This actually was explained to you when the initial note was posted about why your post was deleted. You then re-posted the original material, which, again, prompted its deletion. Is there a reason you ignored the moderator's note and reposted the original material?

The thinking behind this forum rule is very clear. This forum and these web pages are the target of consistent harrassment and observation. As such, it is necessary to stay very far away from any subject matter that could be construed as supporting or endorsing illegal activity in any way whatsoever. This has been previously discussed at length on the forum.

ur said:
One of the things that attracted me to this forum is that it looks at many subjects in an effort to get at the Truth - of what might be. In reading over the posts to this section, I thought I had some data to share that some of you may appreciate as far as knowledge/understanding is concerned. After all, we're here to exchange ideas views and information to come to some agreement of again, what might be or the way things might really be as opposed to how they are thought to be... or should be. Correct?
If you hold the forum in such high esteem, then it should be a very simple task to abide by the rules.

ur said:
I would appreciate if the moderator that removed/deleted my post, which I took the time and effort and love to write clearly and intelligibly, would explain what was it that I wrote that prompted such reaction?
See above.

ur said:
Deletion? Was it recommending one of Marciniak's books a no-no? If so, why? I know the C's recommend the Pleidian material. So am a bit confused.
See above.

ur said:
I like this forum. One of the few, if not the only one on the net that is not either run by the PTB or worse, Useful Idiots. At least this is my opinion from my years reading the SOTT team/Laura's stuff. It is why I decided to "take the plunge" and joined. As a whole you are an intelligent group of people. And are not here to "vector" perception in favor of subjective thinking. Which again it's why I joined.

Anyway, thank you for your time and patience to read over our words/posts moderators.
Taking the plunge is usually quite beneficial, and hopefully you will receive this explanation in the spirit with which it is offered.

Racer, so far I enjoy your posts, but please note what anart has written above. If you value this forum, then please help us to protect it. You can talk about anything, if you write about it in an un-twistable way, keeping the position of the forum always uppermost in mind!

Thanks.

I have been thinking , maybe racer or someone else would like to start a "step"sister site or forum or chatgroup where "illigeal past times past and present" can be disscussed freely in the context of usefull/lessness of using shortcuts to 4D ,so people that come from that direction( hallucenogenic drug use ) can be redirected to it and dont need to try and disscuss it here ,and get banned . RRR

Hello Anart. Hello Laura.

Anart said:
"...this is one area where this forum errs on the side of 'zero tolerance'... This actually was explained to you when the initial note was posted about why your post was deleted. You then re-posted the original material, which, again, prompted its deletion. Is there a reason you ignored the moderator's note and reposted the original material?
I was completely unaware that such a thing had happened! Usually, I "edit" after I read what I've posted, as I notice errors that weren't apparent when initially proofreading. So I might have missed a moderator's note when resending an edited page in the back forth. My apologies for that then. Apparently this is what happened.

I mean, not only would I not do that out of a common sense of respect for the moderators/administrators, but I do not want to get banned! As again, I do apreciate this forum and its members.

Anart said:
As such, it is necessary to stay very far away from any subject matter that could be construed as supporting or endorsing illegal activity in any way whatsoever. This has been previously discussed at length on the forum
I both like and appreciate this forum's discusions. If I see a friend going around saying "bin Ladden and Hussein are responsible for 9/11," I would gently pull them aside and at least try to set them straight by sharing (truthful) information. When I was reading the DMT Research page, given my background writing my books, I noticed HUGE mistakes, assumptions and well, subjectivity... So I tried to do the same thing here and share some truthful and accurate data.

I thought I was very careful in what I was writing. And I did state from what I recall that I did not think it was a good idea for the general public to use entheogens as it can delude their thinking if they are not only not careful but not told this! Because of the work I do, I am exposed to dozens of folks engaging these types of experiences for personal development, you see. And so I've come to the conclusion based on my own observations that most entheogens are no silver bullet and can be a double edge sword.

What I really wanted to share with the members in the deleted post though was what a shaman said to me about how the knowledge about plant medicine from millenia ago came from shaman's dreams and visions engaged by way of modified states of awareness using shamanic psychoactive plants - with the intent of "serving others." Since I know Laura et al discuss Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda, I was sharing said data in that same spirit.

Another thing I thought would be beneficial for you all to know (those interested or curiuous about such things) is that entheogens are nothing more than "psychological amplifiers." Which is why some folks that take them see "angels" while others see "demons" in their experiences. What they are really tapping into however is really inside themselves. Unless they are shamans and can direct the experience in a particular way. To gather specific information about the medicinal properties of plants, for instance.

Anart said:
Taking the plunge is usually quite beneficial, and hopefully you will receive this explanation in the spirit with which it is offered
Understood, Anart. Thank you.

Laura said:
Racer, so far I enjoy your posts, but please note what anart has written above. If you value this forum, then please help us to protect it. You can talk about anything, if you write about it in an un-twistable way, keeping the position of the forum always uppermost in mind
Hi Laura. Given the "Pepin case" I can imagine what the "Pepin types" could and WOULD do if the moderators/ administrators weren't careful. It is unfortunate but it's the truth. It is a crying shame, really, that Truthful data about subjects like entheogens can't be discussed in an intelligent manner and in a forum like this - that gets at the truth or as close to objective reality as possible, no matter where it leads. But again I understand. But please also understand that when I wrote what I shared (the post that was deleted) I did so thinking I had very carefully followed the rules. (BTW Laura as an aside and with all due respect, in reading over a section of your book, The Secret History of the World, I noticed a *small* "flaw" for lack of a better word when discussing the pharmacology of a particular entheogen. Anyone that truly knows the field would catch it immediately, like I have. If you agree with what I can point out to you, maybe you could fix this for another edition of Secret History of the World. Is there a way I could *privately* point this out to you? (like someone's email?) Again, it is minor but noticible to someone like say, Rick Strassman (The Spirit Molecule) or Jeremy Narby (The Cosmic Serpent). Not that I am in any way comparing myself to them. (I hope this is not construed as me "determining the "needs" of another!")

In closing, it is touching to me that a member of this forum suggested for there to be a forum (by me or someone else) where this type of "stuff" can be discussed. Obviously, truthful information about this particular subject SHOULD be available to those interested. It could save a lot of heartache and dispell erroneous ideas and notions about entheogen use. Given the fact that from first hand *experience* so called "experts" in this field - some collegues of mine, mind you - miss the boat COMPLETELY and try to generalize these compounds.

But this is not my house. I am here as a guest only. Most of us are. And so we need to abide by the owner's rules regarding discussions about entheogens. These rules exist so that the forum can continue to exist, of course.

Back
Top Bottom