DMT Research Page

I should probably state that it is my belief that during the occurence of death the pineal gland activate the release of dimethyltryptamine (DMT) Which according to what I have read assists in the crossing over.

I know the C's stated not to worry too much about the body and to work more on the mind, but with out my third eye can I even advance myself past a certain point? And does this even effect my Third eye Chakra?

I have done some reading into this but it is hard to know for sure, I beleive that the physical body does strongly effect the soul and its energies,

Thanks Vulcan, did you get my last post though?

And I think this thread sort of goes in a different direction to what I was saying. I did not want to artificially consume DMT,

Chaps23, I cannot tell from your intro in the newbies thread, have you read the Wave series? You can read the first four books of the series online here.

You may also find this article, written by Laura, interesting.

I will start on the wave series but I still dont believe that really referes to the question I asked.

Does anyone here know that if heavily contaminated by flouride (such as myself) due to drinking coca-cola, Toxic tap water, swallowing toothpaste as a kid etc. and therefore having my Pineal Gland calcified as I would presume it is. If my body, when it expires, is going to release DMT to assist in the crossing over?

chaps23 said:
I will start on the wave series but I still dont believe that really referes to the question I asked.

Does anyone here know that if heavily contaminated by flouride (such as myself) due to drinking coca-cola, Toxic tap water, swallowing toothpaste as a kid etc. and therefore having my Pineal Gland calcified as I would presume it is. If my body, when it expires, is going to release DMT to assist in the crossing over?

I don't think anyone can really know the answer to this question, chaps23. It's based on a lot of assumptions, for one thing. First of all, you're assuming your pineal gland is calcified. You're also assuming "DMT released in its highest quantities during birth and death assists with the process of combining the soul with the body and vice versa." That's a huge thing to assume! How could this ever be verified one way or another given our current level of technology? It's all speculative.

A better question would be, how would an answer to your question affect your life in one way or another? In other words, what action would you take if you found out a calcified pineal gland meant your soul could not cross over (another assumption) and that your pineal gland is indeed calcified? If I were in this position, I would begin a detox protocol. And, since detoxification is one of the main avenues with which we Work on this forum, even if the answer was that the state of calcification had nothing to do with whether or not the pineal gland would release DMT at the time of death (assuming that is what happens and that it is desirable), then I would start to detox in order to begin the Work.

So it looks like it's time to detox! I recommend beginning your research in the Diet and Health section. There is a massive amount of highly valuable information on how to detoxify the body.

I hope this helps.

dugdeep said:
I don't think anyone can really know the answer to this question, chaps23. It's based on a lot of assumptions, for one thing. First of all, you're assuming your pineal gland is calcified. You're also assuming "DMT released in its highest quantities during birth and death assists with the process of combining the soul with the body and vice versa." That's a huge thing to assume! How could this ever be verified one way or another given our current level of technology? It's all speculative.

A better question would be, how would an answer to your question affect your life in one way or another? In other words, what action would you take if you found out a calcified pineal gland meant your soul could not cross over (another assumption) and that your pineal gland is indeed calcified? If I were in this position, I would begin a detox protocol. And, since detoxification is one of the main avenues with which we Work on this forum, even if the answer was that the state of calcification had nothing to do with whether or not the pineal gland would release DMT at the time of death (assuming that is what happens and that it is desirable), then I would start to detox in order to begin the Work.

So it looks like it's time to detox! I recommend beginning your research in the Diet and Health section. There is a massive amount of highly valuable information on how to detoxify the body.

I hope this helps.

Thats the main reason I asked, basically because I can only assume at this point. :D I have/am in the process of developing the correct detox for me. basically, my next question was weather or not I have the time to detox with all the earth changes etc. Does it take 6 months to reverse the poisening? or 3 years?

Although I am assuming much I am still asking the question am I correct in thinking this? there is loads of scientific data supporting my claim that long term exposure to flouride poisening causes the calcification of tissue, If you would like I can refer you to this data.

But I am assuming that DMT helps the crossing over stage, which is why I asked the question, does anyone know or believe this?

Thank you dugdeep for your input, I am still sifting through all the receipe's THERE ARE LOADS of good ones. Wish me luck.

Best regards,

Brent

chaps23 said:
Thats the main reason I asked, basically because I can only assume at this point. :D I have/am in the process of developing the correct detox for me. basically, my next question was weather or not I have the time to detox with all the earth changes etc. Does it take 6 months to reverse the poisening? or 3 years?

I think that it all depends -- there are various kinds of toxins that we have accumulated, and some take a shorter amount of time to detox, some longer. However, I think that there's a bigger point that you are overlooking. I notice from several of your posts that you are worried about having enough time to do things -- you are setting deadlines for yourself based on when the world might 'end' and so forth. It's a form of anticipation, and the thing is, none of us know if, when or how these things will happen. A better way to go about this might be to say, "I know I have to detox -- so I'm just going to start doing it." Maybe you don't know how long it will take -- but does that matter? The thing is, it's important to do for it's own sake, so perhaps it's best to start without worrying about whether or not it will get done 'in time' -- in other words, you know what you need to do, so just go ahead and do it and trust the Universe to sort out the rest. Efforts count :)

chaps23 said:
But I am assuming that DMT helps the crossing over stage, which is why I asked the question, does anyone know or believe this?

I don't know -- so I am one more person not able to answer this question ;) However, what I do suspect is that knowledge, more than anything, will help at that crossing stage. A person's belief system seems to have an influence on their immediate experience after death -- so it would seem that accumulating knowledge would be the best thing that you could do for yourself to prepare for such an event. I think if you get going on reading The Wave, you will find a lot of the answers you're looking for, even if a topic like DMT isn't treated directly. The thing is, the more you learn, the more you find that the kinds of questions that you want answered begin to change, because your entire perspective starts to shift as this happens.

Well thankyou shijing, more food for thought I suppose, swallowing alot at the moment, I'm getting started with my diet and soon the EE program so hopefully start working on this stress I posess.

BTW I dont believe in any case the world will end. Just the way of life where these ingrediants are readily available.

However, what I do suspect is that knowledge, more than anything, will help at that crossing stage

absolutely, I will work on that, I'm soon to reach 50 posts as I have said before and I have been told there is more information there than I can poke a stick at. (exciting to say the least) I also have some new exciting books to read.

Maybe in a months time I can come to you as a changed man. Only time will tell.

Best regards,

Brent

Hello! I'm new to this site and without reading through all of the comments on this particular thread, has anyone read about METAtonin research as it relates to DMT? _http://metatoninresearch.org/

Looking forward to your feedback on this link. Thanks.

Hi Phil_Stone,

Phil_Stone said:
Hello! I'm new to this site and without reading through all of the comments on this particular thread, has anyone read about METAtonin research as it relates to DMT? _http://metatoninresearch.org/

If you take the time to read through this thread, I think you'll get a good idea of our views on things like METAtonin. In the meantime, welcome to the forum -- it would be great if you could introduce yourself on the Newbies board and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found us :)

Back
Top Bottom