Denisovans - 400,000 year-old clue to human origins

Well, somebody ought to get "The Expert Analysis DNA Results" and read it and report back asap. I have my doubts about any DNA being done on those skulls after reading Paabo's story of how they do dna sequencing on ancient bones and all the problems related to that.

Reading the C's sessions, it gives certain picture into the mind. Surely everybody has his own view of that, I thought I add mine, maybe it gives other some additional clues about what happend.

I imagine that when Kantekkians came here, on Earth were three races: so called "Native Americans", Paranthas and Neanderthals. They were native citizens of the Earth.

They lived more or less peaceful existence. Peaceful, in particular that Neanderthals were not threated, while they probably could be easy abused, because their capabilities were lesser then others on the planet.

And then, something happened, what changed Earth irrevocably. The native civilisation of Kantek were at the verge of the extinction. They wanted to live, but probably weren't unduly able to escape and land on Earth. Lizards beings had to see that if they get the Kantekkians here it starts wars and etc with native civilisation of Earth. However 4DSTS feed by negative energy, so that was on hand for them. And that was probably part of the bigger plan, also.

Lizards put them in the Central Asia region. The Americas may be inhabited by those „Native Americans”, while Euroasia were reserved for Paranthas people and Neanderthals a bit here and there.

It means one thing for Paranthas and Kantekkians, it was the fight for survivance. Paranthas were directly threatened by Kantekkians. Kantekkians, if they would like to be at least one of the three races on the planet, they had to fight. It could means wars, treasons, alliances, divisions and new tribes. The divisions between Paranthas also should be take into account. Of course, it means genetic mixing also.

Neanderthal man was in the weak position. And if they were not taken by Lizards they would probably perished. The genetic mixing Kantekkians with Neanderthal could be effect of some enforced fertilization or some genetic engineering, to give certain new type of man connecting the features of both.

While in the Asia regions were forming new type of man: Semite - who is the mix of the Kantekkian, Paranthas and a bit of Neanderthal genes and diveding into tribes what in the future will give the people who we name Black people, Asians (Chinese, Japanis), Arabs and others. The crafty Kantekkians desedants, in whom strong was their feel of the connection to the Kantek they didn't want mix with Paranthas go for the teritory of the Northern Europe and start from the beginning, control over the world.

And this is what we have now. Native Americans suppresed to the little groups. „After-affects” of the Kantek civilisation as the our „West World” of „civilised” white man. And the rest of the planet represented by Kantekkian fitted into the natives (Semites), who feel the influence of the abusive politic of the West directly or indirectly through being isolated.

I think be Kantekkian or Semite is partly by ideas, partly by genetic. Sometimes phisical differences could be seen by the eye, sometimes not really tell about what is inside the „box”.

A lot of Semites died in the World War II. Semites in Poland and Russia suffered a lot. Today, they go further, it is Middle East, but no only. Suffer Africa, South America. They rival with Russia, China.

Laura said:
Do we have any evidence of major cataclysms 300K years ago and 80K years ago?
In the image attachted I see the dropping temperature hitting the delta -4°C at 300k years ago before transitioning into a little warmup (little spike at aprox. 280k years ago). There is also a little drop at 80k. Note that 100k is not right in the middle of 200-20 but a bit to the right.

Attachments

• All_palaeotemps.png
    All_palaeotemps.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 255
Another image of pleistocene temperatures. There is a little 'through' at 0.3 as well as at 0.08 million years ago. Don't know if that means anything though.

Attachments

• F3.large.jpg
    F3.large.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 249
mrtn said:
Laura said:
Do we have any evidence of major cataclysms 300K years ago and 80K years ago?
In the image attachted I see the dropping temperature hitting the delta -4°C at 300k years ago before transitioning into a little warmup (little spike at aprox. 280k years ago). There is also a little drop at 80k. Note that 100k is not right in the middle of 200-20 but a bit to the right.

There is the Toba catastrophe theory dated at 70k years ago with a following reduction in world populaton ie the bottleneck theory.
from wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

Well, there are a number of issues about this that are bugging me so I'm going to ask the Cs for some clarification next session.

I find it also interesting that 'Aryans + Orientals -> Semits' became a problem for 4D STS, because supposedly 'Lizards' brought the Aryans/Kantekkians to earth in the first place. So maybe 4D STS wanted them for their aggressiveness, which they might only have developed here on earth due to unnatural environment (Cs said something like that about Black people). But the mixture might lead to some kind of Strength-Wisdom combination (i think that was also mentioned by laura in another thread today). But there were also some Kantekkians coming to earth on their own via 'merkaba' or 'mother stone' and i wonder if those were a different line that the 'Lizards' did not want on earth.

some quotes about that, though it might be repetitive.
--------------------------------
Session 10 February 2018
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45486.0.html

Q: (L) [...] What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

A: Yes

Session 26 February 2002
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18687.msg176760#msg176760

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Session 18 October 1994
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25982.msg309779.html#msg309779

A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

Session 19 July 1995
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34871.msg495755.html#msg495755

A: Well, there is more than one answer, of course. Everyone's chemical nature or make-up is oriented toward their native environments. Of course, if one thinks of the Negro race as having lived for many thousands, in fact millions, of years in the general climate and environmental situation they are native to, then perhaps it could be said that a greater level of Tumoxifene would be needed for survival in that environment. Now, when removed from that environment to an entirely different environment whereby such chemical balance is not correct for the new environment, then increased amounts of this chemical may produce aggressive behavior of one or two particular types. Whereas other races or cultures, when exposed to any stimuli which causes increases or changes in various brain chemistry, this may cause aggressive behavior of a different sort which can be channeled into more acceptable pursuits within the given society.

The last sentence fits pretty well to the western global aggression btw.
Maybe thats the Aryan without Oriental/Semitic configuration.

Maybe I got something wrong with 'Aryans + Orientals -> Semits'.
The Cs said 'Homo Sapiens' not Orientals, but I connected Orientals somehow to Caucasus (where the celts/Kantekkians where 'unloaded'). But cant find anything like that now. :-[

Pashalis said:
I'm also wondering if what the C's say about the 309.000 year mark and other dates about the human past, if this maybe was just "the latest" happenings of that sort on earth? Maybe what the C's meant by "many more civilisations" is that history repeated itself on this planet for "such a long time" that what they referred to was just the "the latest" on that line, closest to ours. Maybe that could explain the discovered human remains that can date back to even 600 Million years (saw that in one of Michael Cremos video presentations). So maybe there is not really a ultimate start point of human beings roaming the earth, but it is more like a cyclical thing that happens over and over again and the C's simply referred to the latest cycle?
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. If we were incarnated on Earth at all at that time we would've been 2D, those other humans weren't our soul group.

Also, if in 4D, time is space, it would explain how we were created on D'Ankhiar, but it hasn't happened yet. "Modern humans" can get their very own Jurassic Park experience if they have access to the technology and the knowhow. If you happen to get careless and eaten by a dinosaur and your remains get preserved just right, then somebody else might dig you up and it would create a hoopla because it would seem to violate causality. If time is really just an ocean of energies interacting with each other simultaneously in a higher space, just like all of the stars and galaxies exist simultaneously in 3D space, then causality is an illusion, sort of. If you are intelligent enough to understand this and work with it, then consciousness fills in the blanks and connects the dots in the order that you desire. Conscious choice creates causality. I think this is what the Cassiopaeans were talking about when they said time is consciousness.
session180210 said:
(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?
A: Replace time with consciousness.
Q: (Scottie) So it's space-consciousness instead of space-time. The space-consciousness continuum!
About D'Ankhiar:
session941116 said:
Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?
A: Star expanded.
Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?
A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.
Q: (L) What realm is that?
A: Time/space warp.
Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?
A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.
Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?
A: You can't even use it loosely.
Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?
A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?
A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...
A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.
Q: (L) How?
A: Realm crossing understand?
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...
A: No. 3rd.
Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?
A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.
Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...
Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?
A: Ancient earth.
Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?
A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.
Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?
A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.
Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?
Q: (L) As ancient mankind?
Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?
Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is this punishment.
A: No. Nature.
Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?
Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?
A: No. Open at this point.
Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?
A: Realm crossing.
Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?
A: All is who and what.
Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?
Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?
A: Yes. So are you.
Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?
A: Can of worms.
I'm on the fence about whether or not it is helpful to view these problems from a 4D perspective. These sorts of ideas seem like a good way for me to get a fast track into a mental institution and it won't really help people to understand, so I'm not going any further in that direction.
mrtn said:
But there were also some Kantekkians coming to earth on their own via 'merkaba' or 'mother stone' and i wonder if those were a different line that the 'Lizards' did not want on earth.
Before the excerpt in that 2002 session you quoted, it talks about the Merkaba being STO technology that was tuned by consciousness. It seems to me that this was a group that was opposed to the intense STS polarization that caused Kantek to collapse. They were trapped on a planet with no hope that seemed to be careening toward disaster and there was nothing that could be done about it and it looked like their fate was sealed, but they found a way. Sounds a bit reminiscent of our current predicament. These are probably the Kantekkians that possess the power centers of light that the Cassiopaeans allude to. Relevant extract:
session020226 said:
Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?
Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?
Q: (L) How did they lose it?
A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.
Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?
A: 4th density STO mission.
Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?
A: Both.
Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?
A: It is a trans-density device.
Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?
A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.
Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?
A: Creation.
Getting back to Paranthas, I'm wondering if the reason that the DNA comparisons are so wonky is because the human evolutionary tree had multiple branches and homo sapiens sapiens were not the only culmination of evolution. I'm wondering if the Paranthas were a modern human equivalent of the Paranthropus group. The etymology is curious. Why did the Cassiopaeans call them Paranthas?
6479956049_24c05dd7fb_b.jpg

The last topic I want to touch on for tonight is the Neanderthals. Now my understanding of the Neanderthals is that they were basically just a bunch of trolls that ran around in the woods beating people up. The other groups had developed high civilizations, who in their right mind would want to mate with such a creature? I can see that maybe if you were alone in the woods at night, they might abduct you and pass you around for sex. Maybe the Atlanteans picked them up and used them for experiments or something like that. How common were these activities and how many viable offspring did they really produce? I could see that after you had enough hybrids that could pass themselves off as normal, how the Neanderthal lineage might persist, but they don't seem like they were a very desirable race to be around to get something like that started. I'm wondering if 4D was responsible for most of the hybridizing, just like they supposedly have a hybrid breeding program going on now. Just a curiosity.

Neil said:
The last topic I want to touch on for tonight is the Neanderthals. Now my understanding of the Neanderthals is that they were basically just a bunch of trolls that ran around in the woods beating people up. The other groups had developed high civilizations, who in their right mind would want to mate with such a creature? I can see that maybe if you were alone in the woods at night, they might abduct you and pass you around for sex. Maybe the Atlanteans picked them up and used them for experiments or something like that. How common were these activities and how many viable offspring did they really produce? I could see that after you had enough hybrids that could pass themselves off as normal, how the Neanderthal lineage might persist, but they don't seem like they were a very desirable race to be around to get something like that started. I'm wondering if 4D was responsible for most of the hybridizing, just like they supposedly have a hybrid breeding program going on now. Just a curiosity.

Well, there are those who always liked the Neanderthals and thought it was awful that the term had become derogatory. And of course, since it has been discovered that HSS has a bit of their DNA, there is an effort to rehabilitate them. A guy named Stan Gooch has gone completely overboard and thinks they are peaceful Atlanteans and had this great civilization and then modern man came along and ruined everything.

I don't know what to make of Cremo's claims about extreme antiquity of modern man. I don't think he is taking multiple and repeating cataclysms into account and how such events can really mess up any kind of dating and turn over geological strata and so forth. In fact, almost none (if any) of the paleoanthropologists or archaeologists and geologists are taking the cataclysm factor into their consideration. When they talk about evolution they sound almost like idiots because they have no clue as to what makes something "evolutionarily advantageous". Sometimes it is simply that it enables the individual to survive cataclysm, but on the other hand, sometimes survival is a matter of luck and that individual's genome confers no advantages at all.

Also, regarding evolution, if it was strictly true as suggested, and truly the "survival of the fittest" and man is supposed to be the acme of evolution, why are there any other creatures at all? Why do monkeys and apes stay monkeys and apes? They probably had the same environment and possibilities of evolving, but they didn't.

I dunno, it's all a mess.

Laura said:
Neil said:

Well, there are those who always liked the Neanderthals and thought it was awful that the term had become derogatory. And of course, since it has been discovered that HSS has a bit of their DNA, there is an effort to rehabilitate them. A guy named Stan Gooch has gone completely overboard and thinks they are peaceful Atlanteans and had this great civilization and then modern man came along and ruined everything.

I don't know what to make of Cremo's claims about extreme antiquity of modern man. I don't think he is taking multiple and repeating cataclysms into account and how such events can really mess up any kind of dating and turn over geological strata and so forth. In fact, almost none (if any) of the paleoanthropologists or archaeologists and geologists are taking the cataclysm factor into their consideration. When they talk about evolution they sound almost like idiots because they have no clue as to what makes something "evolutionarily advantageous". Sometimes it is simply that it enables the individual to survive cataclysm, but on the other hand, sometimes survival is a matter of luck and that individual's genome confers no advantages at all.

Also, regarding evolution, if it was strictly true as suggested, and truly the "survival of the fittest" and man is supposed to be the acme of evolution, why are there any other creatures at all? Why do monkeys and apes stay monkeys and apes? They probably had the same environment and possibilities of evolving, but they didn't.

I dunno, it's all a mess.
Actually on the topic of monkeys (and the great diversity among them) can you ask Cassies in the next session about them?G has some things to say about them,but I'm not sure what to make of it if anything. How did they come to be?

Neil said:
Getting back to Paranthas, I'm wondering if the reason that the DNA comparisons are so wonky is because the human evolutionary tree had multiple branches and homo sapiens sapiens were not the only culmination of evolution. I'm wondering if the Paranthas were a modern human equivalent of the Paranthropus group. The etymology is curious. Why did the Cassiopaeans call them Paranthas?

Yeah Paranthropus does mean "beside human" so it at least could be a clue that the Paranthas were a different species/subspecies instead of just a different race.

The issue of fossilization itself is somehow problematic. It is based on the assumption of steady sedimentation (and gradualism) and yet, in order for a dead body to fossilize, it has to be buried suddenly enough to escape decomposition.

If a geologist today is studying a geological layer from say the dinosaur era (whenever it was) and is accidentally buried because of an earthquake, maybe after a thousand years or so his fossilized remains will be found and he'll be associated to that particular geological era.

I just finished reading Svante Pääbo's book about sequencing the genome of Neanderthals and then Denisovans. Chills ran up and down my spine when I realized the Cs had described the Denisovans in 1997 as "Parantha's". What is really odd is that Ark was at the Max Planck Institute at the time of this session and Pääbo is with the Max Planck peeps though in Leipzig.

Here's the excerpt with full context:
Svante Pääbo Wins Nobel Prize for Unraveling the Mysteries of Neanderthal DNA

Back
Top Bottom