But I am now committed to a course of action. I was willing to go ahead and get tested for temperature and not respond unless I tested "positive", but now I have let it be known I am NOT HAPPY. I have not rashly told anyone I WILL retire or quit yet, I just suggested it (and will truly try to do so if possible). But now people know exactly how I feel, and what my boundaries are.

I wonder if you shared your sentiments with everyone else who is forced to do this too? You'd probably find that there are a lot of people who have reservations about it, and have no idea that other people feel the same.

In a way it feels refreshing, because I have really galvanized how I feel about all of this madness, and have reached the limits of what I will put up with before saying "NO MORE". From here forward my life will be changing, and perhaps rapidly. But talking for myself, I am ready for a new "adventure". I found my "line in the sand" was a lot further forward than I thought, but that's a good thing.

That's really refreshing and liberating. I have no doubt your employers have overstepped the bounds of what they are legally allowed to do. In addition, they rely on the fact that nobody calls them out to continue doing it. All it takes is one person 'calling them out'.

A person can really 'pack a punch' as well as sticking a spoke in Elites wheels if they point some of these things out to them. Politely as well as quoting the law always gets "points" for style as well as effectiveness. It also avoids retribution because often these people are doing nothing other but "following orders", and that is all a person is calling them out on.

So basically there had to be something else at play in the viral spread rather than person to person contact.
Well I wonder if they weren't 'asymptomatic carriers' of whatever bug (plus numerous other buggites carried 'on board') and their immune system 'went down' i.e. they became run down, and immune compromised. What previously had been 'kept in check' now, 'came out to play',....

Before I got the 'dreaded lurgy', I felt that I was 1. working too much and 2. was tired and run down (immune compromised). The fact that I was constantly exposed (even though wearing PPE) to 70 and 80 year olds also wandering around and suffering from the 'dreaded lurgy' was enough to give me the "COVID-19 experience".

This is a genetically engineered common cold that our State government has decided to declare a disaster, institute medical martial law, and blame everyone else for complete chaos. I'm not sure how they are going to rationalise that, but I'm sure they will make every effort to do so.

You know, it makes me think that 'thing' in Physics (Actually Newtons' Third law - and perhaps even in nature?): For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Gate$, Inc. frontman, Dr. Anthony Fauci, is already re-manipulating the public's perception of how well a vaccine will really work (since Russia has beaten them to the punch) saying the chances of any vaccine being effective against the scamdemic “aren’t great.”
I have seen this backpedaling on the efficacy of potential convid toxxines by big shot policy influencers before, already on the 20th July by notably the Chief of the UK Vaccine Taskforce, Kate Bingham:
“We have to be very cautious, because there has never been a vaccine against a coronavirus and there may never be one.”
Furthermore, posted this one before, there is this very recent Icelandic study finding that antibodies to covid 19 grant long-term protection
And now this Russian vaccine comes out and all over the western MSM it is trashed for violating all "rules" for 'safely' producing a vaccine, so that it can never be safe. Are they shooting themselves in the foot here?

These new stats don't help the PTB either:
According to the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics, the combined death toll from influenza and pneumonia in the two constituent countries of the UK was five times higher than that from Covid-19 between June 19 and July 31

Emphasizing these issues all over the place inadvertantly might just get some people thinking.....

I asked HR today what steps I would need to take in order to receive retirement benefits within 90 days.
Have you tried calling and email CalPERS?

And now this Russian vaccine comes out and all over the western MSM it is trashed for violating all "rules" for 'safely' producing a vaccine, so that it can never be safe. Are they shooting themselves in the foot here?
Yes, more mainstream coverage that not all vaccines are safe. The progression can be vaccines are safe --> some vaccines are not safe --> no vaccines are safe.

Here's an interesting paper from 1973 addressing an outbreak of a virus at an Antarctic base after 17 weeks in isolation.

“Sera obtained from the McMurdo Sound wintering party of 1958 were tested for the presence of antibodies to a number of respiratory viruses, but not including rhinoviruses...“
Apologies if this question is stupid, but why did they exclude testing for Rhinoviruses? (Don’t they supposedly cause most colds?)

Robert F Kennedy, Jr is on a roll: apparently, outgoing University of California president Janet Napolitano, has just announced that the University of California will require all faculty, staff and students to get a flu shot. But science suggests flu shots aggravate convid19, therefore Children's Health Defense will sue the Uni of California 👍. Herewith the link to the website where there's a form to fill out in case you wish to join their suit.

However, people will be able to request medical exemptions, and a process will also be in place for requests to accommodate people with disabilities or religious needs, officials said.

I just now realized the CIA's Elephant Killer Satellite Weapon System will be able to target anyone's heart, who received the Covid Nano vaccine with ease. James Corbett types and similar outspoken critics, who are especially hard to deal with, will be very easy to deal with, once these people will receive a ticking Nano tracker vaccine into their bloodstream. Then the CIA can conveniently look up the nano IDs of these persons on their active tracking Covid-Nano-Radar system and Satellite-Kill anybody's heart from space. Nobody will know, what caused the fatal heart attack.

Another good video from Dave Cullen of Computing Forever:

The New World Order is Already Launched

He discusses various topics such as: Controlling the food supply - especially meat, comparing Irish death figures with Sweden, contradictions of guidance for masks and social distancing, Oz's Victoria police chief press conference, UN and Trump.

At [18:26] he quotes from Theodore Dalrymple's The Wilder Shores of Marx: Journeys in a Vanishing World.

“within an established totalitarian regime the purpose of propaganda is not to persuade, much less to inform, but rather to humiliate. From this point of view, propaganda should not approximate to the truth as closely as possible: on the contrary, it should do as much violence to it as possible. For by endlessly asserting what is patently untrue, by making such untruth ubiquitous and unavoidable, and finally by insisting that everyone publicly acquiesce in it, the regime displays its power and reduces individuals to nullities.”

overstepped the bounds of what they are legally allowed to do
For sure, the "virus pandemic" has given the health autocrats/puppet government officials carte blanche in regards to formerly unconstitutional actions:
Court Denies California County's Attempt To Immediately Shut Down Church
AUGUST 12, 2020

What has been characterized as the grasping hand of Caesar suffered a slap on the knuckles Tuesday as a California Superior Court judge rejected Ventura County’s request to block members of a Newbury Park church from worshipping in their building.

Godspeak Calvary Chapel held in-person services Sunday despite an order issued Friday that called upon the church to suspend in-person worship until a hearing could be held in the last week of August. The church had been holding in-person worship for weeks in defiance of county rules.

“We are lovingly standing in defiance of Caesar’s orders because we’re standing in faithfulness to God’s order,” Pastor Rob McCoy said at one of the church’s three services on Sunday.

The services drew 100 to 150 people, Yahoo News reported via the Los Angeles Times.
County officials have claimed that holding the services isn’t only a violation of its rules, but a health risk for spreading COVID-19.

Ventura County went to court demanding that McCoy be held in contempt and that the Ventura County Sheriff be allowed “to immediately take all actions reasonable and necessary to close the Property to prevent any further indoor worship services at the Property, until further order of court,” according to the county’s request for the order.

McCoy called the new demand “the epitome of government out of control,” according to the Ventura County Star.

Although the court scheduled an Aug. 28 hearing on the contempt charge, it rejected the request to have law enforcement seal off the church, according to a press release on the website of Tyler & Bursch, LLP, the law firm defending the church.

“I never thought I would see the day where local officials give testimony in the American court system that has the ring of a communist inquisition more than a fair judicial process where the defendant is allowed to prepare and present his evidence,” Robert Tyler, partner and president of the law firm, said in the release.

“We believe that basic principles of due process requires a trial on evidence before a single Governor can suspend constitutional liberties for such an extended period of time,” he said.

The law firm noted that Ventura County had become so focused on the church that the house of worship was put under surveillance by two county officials for more than six hours on Sunday.
[...]
The law firm said the church “desires to conduct a full evidentiary trial where it is able to present experts who will prove that the underlying basis for the continued state of emergency and that the quarantining of healthy people is unjustified and irrational.”

In its response to the filing to effectively shut down the church, the law firm called the county’s action “a request to crush a church’s constitutional rights.”
[...]
“The County is free to continue imposing draconian measures on small businesses and locking families indoors for as long as the people will allow it. It is the County, not the Church, that is ‘detrimentally affecting the quality of life of the entire community,'” the law firm wrote.

In summing up the case against the proposed request to close the church, the attorneys argued in court papers that “Plaintiffs essentially seek a preliminary injunction to restrain Defendants from exercising their First Amendment right to exercise their religion.

Full story:

Translated: Traductor de Google

BlackRock, Hugo Sigman, Carlos Slim and the Wallenbergs behind the British vaccine in Argentina

The British laboratory AstraZeneca, the University of Oxford, the Insud Group of the Argentine magnate Hugo Sigman and the Slim Foundation, of the Mexican magnate Carlos Slim, will produce part of the vaccine against Covid-19 in Argentina, in an agreement that proposes to commercialize 250 million doses in Latin America. AstraZeneca is owned by the historic Wallenberg European banking family and the financial mega-fund BlackRock, the main creditor of Argentina's foreign debt. The announcement is given 24 hours after the registration of the first vaccine by Russia . In the midst of the geopolitical race between powers, disputing who will vaccinate the different continents, the British Embassy in Argentina celebrated the decision.

At [18:26] he quotes from Theodore Dalrymple's The Wilder Shores of Marx: Journeys in a Vanishing World.

“within an established totalitarian regime the purpose of propaganda is not to persuade, much less to inform, but rather to humiliate. From this point of view, propaganda should not approximate to the truth as closely as possible: on the contrary, it should do as much violence to it as possible. For by endlessly asserting what is patently untrue, by making such untruth ubiquitous and unavoidable, and finally by insisting that everyone publicly acquiesce in it, the regime displays its power and reduces individuals to nullities.”

That would explain the constant use of the word 'selfish' to describe those who either speak out about lockdown measures or actually break them. Politicians started using it, but following some of the discussions under news articles is really showing up how some of the population have bought into and reproduce the shaming x 100 both in vigor and vulgarity.

New Zealand acclaimed 'world leader' in handling Covid-19 as it announces enforced relocation of 'infected' to quarantine camps

There are some choice comments inserted into this article by SOTT editors.

Back
Top Bottom