Thank You Fallen_735 !

This is/was an excellent (3 hour) collection of important information, as you called it, a true goldmine of information. I am still listening - and can only say, it is excellent !

I only take up one aspect of many from the panel. Oh wait before that, I want to add, now that JEEP put out the entry about 20.000 military people gotten sterile.... this was a larger topic in the 3-hour discussion panel, too. It is suspected that hundreds of million might become sterile over time. Many frozen eggs are dysfunctional after the women got jabbed.

Nattokinase appears to be in the front among substances which clearly breaks down fibrin in the blood in injected people, working against those pesky sneaking amyloid fibrin clots. Some people have genetic difference, with already by nature have more difficult to breakdown of fibrin in the blood (and therefore are highly affected by the C-19 injections, i am sure several already died because of that)

When i searched for Nattokinase, i noticed (later) that there are a lot of counterfeit products (e.g. from the company 'Fairvital' to name one! (I am sure that the product i just ordered "on the run" - from fair-pure.com - is possibly a masked product, originally from the same "Fairvital" company, since they use very similar labels :rolleyes: see below... they kind of "feel the same", just somewhat different "company names". Oh well.

View attachment 70614

View attachment 70615

There is the Japan NattoKinase Association which has some nice information on Nattokinase, including warning of counterfeit products - albeit i get the impression that this site hasn't been updated since 2011.

XPan, I buy nattokinase from Super Smart, it is expensive but you get a discount if you buy regularly on their site, I currently have 25% off. After having the covid, I had unusual pain in my head and I took the nattokinase, my pain stopped and the fatigue improved for me.

Nattokinase appears to be in the front among substances which clearly breaks down fibrin in the blood in injected people, working against those pesky sneaking amyloid fibrin clots. Some people have genetic difference, with already by nature have more difficult to breakdown of fibrin in the blood (and therefore are highly affected by the C-19 injections, i am sure several already died because of that)
I thought nattokinase was what I had come across recently for the clotshot effects, but it was this instead:

You'll need to access the official tweet to get the complete info although I'm throwing in this screenshot for laughs:

1675445795932.png

Well, at least one study has been done as noted in this Natural News article:

(Natural News) We have two important findings to share today about potential nutritional solutions against clotting and spike protein particles. First, a study published in 2021 has suddenly gone viral over the last two days as someone realized it showed how the combination of bromelain and acetylcysteine (both commonly known in the supplement industry) may inactivate the spike protein by altering its morphology, rendering it unable to attack cells in the body.

I’m not sure who first started publicizing this study, but I found it widely posted on Brighteon.social.

The study is titled, “The Combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine (BromAc) Synergistically Inactivates SARS-CoV-2.”

It was published in the journal Viruses and appears on Researchgate.net as well as other science article indexing hubs. The full text of the article is available to the public for free.

Authored by a group of researchers — with Ahmed Mekkawy the lead researcher — the study looked at how bromelain and acetylcysteine — also known as the supplement form NAC — alters the glycoproteins of the spike protein. The following chart shows changes in the opacity of SARS-CoC-2 cell cultures upon exposure to different concentrations of the BromAc nutrition combination: (note that the micrograms per mL means ppm, so these are fairly low concentrations yet still have a measurable impact):

bromelain-cell-lysis-sars-cov-2-600.jpg

Figure 2.Cell lysis assays demonstratedin vitroinactivation potential of Acetylcysteine and Brome-lain combined (BromAc) against SARS-CoV-2. Cell viability was measured by cell staining withNeutral Red, where optical density (OD) is directly proportional to viable cells. Low OD wouldsignify important cell lysis due to virus replication.

The conclusion of the study explains how this combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine alters the structure of the SARS-CoC-2 glycoproteins, rendering them unable to attack human cells: (emphasis added)

The combination of Bromelain and Acetylcysteine, BromAc, synergistically inhibited the infectivity of two SARS-CoV-2 strains cultured on Vero cells. Protein con?rmation and its molecular properties are dependent on its structural and geometric integrity, which are dependent on both the peptide linkages and disul?de bridges. Acetylcysteine, as a good reducing agent, tends to reduce the disul?de bridges and hence alter the molecular properties of most proteins. This property has been widely exploited in the development of several therapies (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, allergic airways diseases,cystic ?brosis, pseudomyxoma peritonei, etc.) [20,23–27]. More recently, Acetylcysteine has been used in the development of therapies for respiratory infections such as in?uenza and COVID-19 [28–30], where the integrity of the spike protein is vital for infection [12,13]. A hypothesized mechanism of action could be the unfolding of the spike glycoprotein and the reduction of its disul?de bonds.

A direct mechanical action against this spike protein is a different treatment strategy in comparison to most of the existing antiviral drugs, which prevents viral entry in host cells rather than targeting the replication machinery. BromAc acts as a biochemical agent to destroy complex glycoproteins. Bromelain’s multipotent enzymatic competencies, dominated by the ability to disrupt glycosidic link-ages, usefully complement Acetylcysteine’s strong power to reduce disul?de bond.

The potential of BromAc on SARS-CoV-2 spike and envelope proteins stabilized by disul?de bonds was examined and found to induce the unfolding of recombinant spike and envelope proteins by reducing disul?de stabilizer bridges. BromAc also showed an inhibitory effect on wild-type and spike mutant SARS-CoV-2 by inactivation of its replication capacity in vitro. Hence, BromAc may be an effective therapeutic agent for early SARS-CoV-2infection, despite mutations, and even have potential as a prophylactic in people at high risk of infection.

Importantly, it should be noted that these tests were carried out in vitro, and there have not been any human clinical trials on this combination that I’m aware of, since the NIH would never fund anything other than Big Pharma drugs and vaccine research. Consider the information presented here as a theoretical route action that warrants further exploration.

Nevertheless, given that bromelain and acetylcysteine are widely consumed as nutritional supplements right now — and are readily available and affordable — these solutions warrant consideration as low-cost, low-risk interventions that may prove to help save lives.
The article continues:

Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals a potential solution to halt artificially induced fibrinogen clotting​

Yesterday I joined Dr. Bryan Ardis on the Ba’al Busters show to talk about solutions. About 30 minutes into the show, Dr. Ardis unveiled a short presentation that shows how glycyrrhizin, an active constituent of licorice root, was found to strongly impede venom peptide-induced fibrinogen clotting (which can happen in blood).

You can watch that full interview at this link on Brighteon.com.

As I pointed out in the interview, glycyrrhizin is also known to protect the liver from Tylenol toxicity (acetaminophen). It is one of the most potent molecules in both western herbal medicine as well as Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Interesting that Dr. Group also addressed the venom issue as one of the benefits of Urotherapy.

Graphine study
This experiment took place in a remote location, in Mexico testing vaxed and unvaxed people for blue tooth codes they may be transmitting. All the vaxed showed the codes when the wi fi from their cell phones where turned on and of the unvaccinated those that had PCR tests where also positive. One person who had several PCR tests was negative, she said she had been doing a protocol that included Zeolite. Another unvaxed and no PCR tests and was positive and this was attributed to sexual contact with a former partner. Chlorine Dioxide was mentioned as being taken by one vaxxed person and may have been the reason the signal wasn't detected at first with them, although I'm not clear about this explanation so look at that closely.

Also the codes where detected in a grave yard of people who had died in the last year or so.

Sorry, this is only on Rumble. Maybe another source is somewhere.

So, the PCR tests are a real concern and detox is called for and Zeolite sounds good. I notice shedding has been coming up a lot again in various reports I'm seeing.

Sorry, this is only on Rumble. Maybe another source is somewhere.

Yeah, I saw this info recently, too - I think the Mike Adams/Dr. Group interview discussed this; Karen Kingston was mentioned - I made a note that it related to AI in my post. There's another interview with Alex Jones that may go into this further, but AJ is hard to take and I haven't watched it yet. It was a Part 2 and I couldn't locate Part 1 concerning Urotherapy. FWIW:

I thought nattokinase was what I had come across recently for the clotshot effects, but it was this instead:

You'll need to access the official tweet to get the complete info although I'm throwing in this screenshot for laughs:

View attachment 70636

Well, at least one study has been done as noted in this Natural News article:

The article continues:

Interesting that Dr. Group also addressed the venom issue as one of the benefits of Urotherapy.

I remember from the 3+ hours Interview panel, that Malone and some others, agreed that the evidence for Nattokinase was so good (dissolving fibrins clots in the blood - especially those who by nature had difficulties to break down fibrin), that it would be incorporated into the list of recommendations at the FLCCC (treatment protocols for vaccine injuries)

While NAC + Bromelain, coming from a different source of claim which I can't recall) is said to destroy/counteract the artificial spike proteins in the body.

WHO - The Ultimate One World Health Dictatorship
The New WHO health treaty - in essence eliminating all sovereignty in all member states

_-2023-02-04-at-09.36.00.jpg

This was a heavy outlook, to say the least.

The first speaker in the latest Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin - No 141 "It's Not Over", in which lawyer Philipp Kruse - tells us in better detail about the WHO treaty plans for the world; which you can listen to at around 01:01:05 and onwards. (you can of course start earlier).

Unfortunately, the Corona committee hasn't yet published individual videos, yet, so i'll refer to the entire 6+ hours video. The contents in the WHO Treaty plans are so mind boggling, so outrageous, that it exceeds anything and everything we have seen before - if the plans come true.

The Treaty would allow the WHO to call out a Pandemic, even if there is none (based on "that there is potential threat" is enough as definition to call out for a Global Pandemic - which then makes the WHO as the sole World Government, including to demand taxes from all states).

PS: i have not yet listened to the rest of the No 141 Session, only the first 1.5 hours.

In English

In German

I translated some of the in german language held slides Lawyer Philip Kruse presented:

_-2023-02-04-at-09.22.08.jpg
_-2023-02-04-at-09.09.52.jpg_-2023-02-04-at-09.19.56.jpg
2.jpg
_-2023-02-04-at-09.22.52.jpg

Un professeur ose témoigner et cela fait froid dans le dos. Morts dans les écoles... - Kairos

Kairos (Morts dans les écoles... - Kairos)
Morts dans les écoles... - Kairos
Nous avons reçu ce témoignage d’une jeune enseignante belge sur ce qu’elle vit et voit dans son école. Bouleversant. Révoltant! Que reste-t-il dès lors que les gouvernements et le médias ont participé à assassiner leurs citoyens et que les effets sont irréversibles? Témoigner. Parler, parler, parler. « Je suis enseignante dans l’enseignement secondaire, dans une école et dans un lieu dont je tairai le nom. Je suis belge. Notre école compte à peu près 1000 élèves, et une petite centaine de p

J'ai oublie de traduire en Anglais
I forgot to translate into English
For the 1st trotta :
This proves the stupidity of all the measures taken before! So we were right! Ab sofort dürfen Corona-infizierte Schüler und Lehrer in die Schule kommen

2 - A teacher dares to testify and it is chilling. Death in schools... - Kairos
Kairos (Death in schools... - Kairos)
Death in schools... - Kairos
We received this testimony from a young Belgian teacher about what she saw and experienced in her school. Shocking. Revolting! What is left when governments and the media have participated in the murder of their citizens and the effects are irreversible? To bear witness. Speak, speak, speak. "I am a teacher in secondary education, in a school and in a place whose name I will not mention. I am Belgian. Our school has about 1000 students, and a few hundred teachers.

3 - But where does this epidemic come from?

Sorry, please excuse me...

Apparently Dr. Bhakdi was instrumental in Thailand's recent tearing up of the contracts with Pfizer:
This was reported on Sott and I truly hope Tucker features this on his Monday show - it could very well be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The following was from the Canadian, Wayne Peters, representing whatsupcanada.org. The video involves Katherine Watt (elsewhere mentions she is an independent journalist - and here a paralegal, tracked her to RFK.jr's site here), here is the description:

On Tue. Jan 24, 2023 the DOD held a ’vaccines’ Press Conference, In spite of all we now know and have learned and the overwhelming losses of the victims of the “Pharma” experimentation being done on unsuspecting societies… the U.S. Department of Defence discussed the ongoing emergency use rollout of bioweapons being marketed as “Covid vaccines”.

Katherine Watt, a Pennsylvania Paralegal and Law researcher, was an attendee. She discussed the legal framework for which this is happening and provides ways to circumvent the WHO/BIS/DOD initiatives that undermine sovereignty. (The full video is in credits) If you get through her testimony and haven’t been terrified to death yet, there is more you need to hear.

Checked the footnote links, which went here, and below is the full outline with the video above. What is essentially being described is a DOD operation transferred to Health (etc.) using Emergency Acts to negate testing and hide the totality. It is not that this has never been said before - hinted at or outright documented, just had not heard it presented in this context. It may not be right either, yet if it is close, buckle up.

The closest original source I was able to track down of the FULL D.O.D. tele-hearing was on the L4Atv1 Channel, the timestamps below I also credit Vladtepesblog (You will find more interesting things at https://vladtepesblog.com/)

DOD ’vaccines’ Press Conference, Tue. Jan. 24, 2:30p ET
0:00:30 Sam Dube – Host Open
0:00:56 Speaker Introductions
0:03:04 Glen Macko – Overview of DoD Vaccines
0:05:28 Katherine Watt – Legal: Laws, Contracts, FOIA, SEC
0:24:39 Sasha Latypova – Manufacturing, Safety, Quality, Intent
0:33:32 Phillip Altman — Conformation of Skills/Knowledge of Katherine & Sasha
0:38:08 LTC (Ret) Pete Chambers – Vaccine observations in Military
0:46:13 Dr Sam Dube – Guidance on “Going Local” for personal protection
0:56:47 Q&A
1:05:09 Sasha – Problems with RNA fragment and impurities
1:06:57 Q&A
1:15:11 Dr Altman – Interaction with TGE in Australia
1:26:51 Misc Q&A
2:02:56 – – End of Video
** DOD ‘Vaccine’ Press Conference ** Tuesday January 24th, 2:30 PM ET
A Virtual Press Conference with:

. . . SASHA LATYPOVA
. . . KATHERINE WATT
. . . LTC (Ret) PETE CHAMBERS
. . . PHILIP ALTMAN PhD
. . . SAM DUBÉ MD PhD

She backs up her statements on this on her Substack at Bailiwick News with several documents:

Beyond-Disturbing-Biowarfare-and-Rogue-States-Ours-horse-blanket Beyond Disturbing, Biowarfare and Rogue States, Ours. Featured Videos [your]NEWS

Download this complete graphic here: COVID-19_horseblanket

Report to Congressional Addressees: GAO-accessible version-cv-19-hhs-dod-transitioned-718566

Beyond-Disturbing-Biowarfare-and-Rogue-States-Ours-horse-blanket Beyond Disturbing, Biowarfare and Rogue States, Ours. Featured Videos [your]NEWS

USAMRDC_COVID-19_capabilities

MRDC_EID_Infographic_v5

Now, after all that there is something you can do. We all have to do it as katherine outlines in her Jan 30th blog post:

On harboring and financing contract terrorists.

South Carolina, Virginia and Delaware are harboring contract terrorist organizations ANSER, ATI and Pfizer.
Infiltrators within the US Department of Defense are financing contract terrorists ANSER, ATI and Pfizer, through Congressional appropriations — and are using the pharmaceutical-weapons produced by those contractors to intentionally kill people.
Together, DOD and DOD contractors are “exceeding or abusing” the authority conferred upon them by law.
There’s plenty of evidence to support these assertions.
Katherine elaborates:

Message to state governments:
Invite ANSER, ATI and Pfizer CEOs to court, to explain to you and your state residents how mass murder and conspiracy to commit mass murder do not “exceed or abuse” conferred corporate authority, because “[Fake] DOD told us to make and distribute these weapons, the Federal Reserve printed the money to pay us, and [Fake] Congress gave the money to DOD, who gave it to us under the terms of our contracts.”
Make them say those things, in open court.
Message to True Congress:
Invite ANSER, ATI and Pfizer CEOs, along with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, and Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, to Congressional hearings, to explain to you and the American people, how mass murder and conspiracy to commit mass murder are lawful activities for which DOD and HHS are authorized, by Congress, to contract with nonprofit corporations chartered in American states.
Make them argue that forced submission to demonstrably toxic and deadly, mandated, fraudulently-labelled pharmaceutical-weapons — conducted without any adherence to any standard drug safety and efficacy regulations or informed consent principles — is the benevolent practice of medicine and public health.
Make them say those things, in public hearings.
It’s time to get to work stopping real dangers, not the hollow emotional issues plaguing and polarizing our society.

The unfortunate odds are, as I’ve reported on multiple times this week, almost every elected official, from every branch, from municipal to federal, are probably already connected to, or openly support the “coven”.

Whether they are even aware or not is moot here in this second, I think we can ALL agree… saving humanity may need to be our collective, solitary concern?

Climate-Terrorism, Economic Warfare, $12 Trillion and Counting – [your]NEWS

Spoiler Alert! Globalist Intervention Opportunity – [your]NEWS

Back
Top Bottom