I spent some time with some very pro vax, boosted relatives recently and it seems there has been a bit of a shift.

Previously, talk of vaccines, boosters, etc was constant, everyone comparing which shot they got and which booster they were on, and how great these shots are. However, over a visit of a few days, the subject was not mentioned once. In fact, I had the distinct impression that the subject was now taboo, no one wants to hear anything about it.

These are people whose only source of information is MSM, who in Canada at least, are still carrying on pushing the vax, with regular updates from the TV docs and warnings about the latest strain.

Despite this, I believe the truth is finally starting to seep through the wall of lies, the contrast from their previous behaviour only a few months ago was striking. It was like none of the vaccination programs that they were so vehemently supporting and obsessed with were of any concern at all now, a history that they have already forgotten.

I had the very strong feeling that the penny is dropping at last, and the way they are dealing with it is to block it all out, not talk about it, and avoid the topic entirely.

After all this time, finally, I think the dam is starting to break, it will be very interesting to see how this plays out.
Exactly! The silence is deafening. Nobody talks about it at all. I have a friend who was very vocal on Facebook about people getting their vaccinations and boosters. He even volunteered to help at any local pop-up vaccination clinics and recently posted about getting his 5th (!) booster and how important it is keep up with them. I went on his profile to find out when he had posted that and it looks like he deleted the post!

WHO & Co tentacles

I cannot confirm this article, because when I tested the link, it said the serves is down for maintenance. Therefore i leave it "as claimed".

WHO advises governments that have used up all trust, to hire surreptitious advertisers

In a WHO-recommended article in Foreign Affairs, health scientists and officials advise governments that have lost the trust of large segments of the population to invest in trusted institutions and individuals "so that they can be hired for pandemic measures".

IMAGE-2023-02-01-19-04-01.jpg

Ah, now the server works again. OK; so here we go with the DeepL translation

WHO advises governments that have used up all trust to hire lurkers

31. 01. 2023

In a WHO-recommended article in Foreign Affairs, health scientists and officials advise governments that large segments of the populations no longer trust to "invest" in trusted institutions and individuals to promote pandemic measures.

On 30 January, the influential US journal Foreign Affairs published an article entitled "The Trust Gap: How to Fight Pandemics in a Divided Community": How to Fight Pandemics in Polarised Communities).

The World Health Organisation's (WHO) Assistant Director-General for Health Emergencies, Chikwe Ihekweazu, strongly recommended reading this "important article" on Twitter, which shows how to "mobilise people to action" in communities without trust.

oreign-Affairs-580x321.jpg

The article is one monstrosity dressed up in beautiful words.

It begins by praising a pandemic preparedness bill signed by US President Joe Biden at the end of the year, saying it will make the US and the world safer from future pandemics. To this end, the article states (translated):

• "The new law promotes faster development of vaccines and diagnostic tests, larger stocks of protective equipment, and increased surveillance to detect deadly viruses more quickly. These and other countermeasures make sense, but they are not enough."
It has taken less than a year to develop the experimental mRNA vaccines and release them for mass use, a fraction of the time it took before. That was still too long, the author and authors believe - at a time when it has long been clear how quickly these "vaccines" have lost their effectiveness, how little to no they have been able to prevent infections, and when more and more is becoming known about a variety of serious to severe side effects.

The other harmful, cruel or annoying pandemic measures, such as school closures, bans on visits to health facilities, lockdowns and compulsory masks, the benefits of which are now often no longer seen even by former advocates, are also treated completely uncritically in the article as absolutely worth following and promoting. Even Karl Lauterbach, for whom the school closures could not be long enough at the time, recently called them a mistake.

The three - all proven health experts - act as if all these shortcomings did not exist and as if they had nothing to do with the fact that those responsible for the pandemic policy have almost completely lost their credibility among the general population. They acknowledge this, but blame it solely on "pandemic fatigue":

• "In the last three years, the crisis of public confidence has worsened. Pandemic fatigue has eroded people's trust in government, even in countries that have responded relatively effectively to the virus."
I wonder if it really is just pandemic fatigue that continued campaigns to get the fourth, fifth and sixth "vaccinations" have been falling on almost entirely deaf ears for months ?

Buying credibility
Instead of reviewing the policies that have destroyed trust, the article is concerned with how to foist more of the same on a people who have become distrustful. The strategy recommended as a solution is the one that the WHO has also already exercised in the Covid "pandemic", only more of the same, and to be adopted by all governments:

• "What spurs cooperation in low-trust communities are shared material interests. (...) Similarly, cultural, religious and kinship ties help low-trust communities overcome their mistrust. (...) To enable cooperation in low-trust communities, democratic governments need to harness these forces of solidarity as part of their preparation for future pandemics."
This could be done, for example, by "investing" in organisations whose representatives enjoy the trust of the communities, such as local clinics or faith communities. This is what the responsible US states did far too little in the Corona pandemic.

Also, the US federal and state governments did not hire enough public "ambassadors", such as business leaders or talk show hosts, who could have convinced people who do not trust the government to follow the pandemic measures.
Ulkigerously, the author and authors judge that the staffing of the expert commissions with ex-government members emphasised the science-based nature of the approach:

•• "The appointment of medical experts and former government officials to the early COVID-19 advisory committees underlined the importance of a science-based approach, but missed the opportunity to include representatives from communities where this science is controversial."

So, compliant church representatives and ADAC ["Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club" / German Automobile Club ] should also have been appointed to the expert commissions so that the sheeple would believe what the commissions say.

The UN's deputy head of communications, Melissa Fleming, described this approach, already taken by the UN, in an event at the World Economic Forum in September 2022, thus:

•• "Another important strategy we pursued was the use of influencers, who have a large following but were also very interested in spreading messages that would serve their communities. And they seemed much more trustworthy than the United Nations telling something from the headquarters in New York City. And finally, we had another project with trusted messengers, the Halo (halo) team, where we trained scientists around the world and some doctors on TikTok. And TikTok worked with us.

And these scientists, who had almost no followers in the beginning, got verified ticks (profiles on TikTok; N.H.). They started bringing people from their community to their labs and offices, answering their questions and sharing with them. Things really took off and many of them became something like contacts for the national media."

Who are the authors

The authors include Ilona Kickbusch of Germany, a former WHO health official with other career stops at Yale University and Geneva, and an honorary professorship at Charité. Today, she is silvering her health globalist consulting work as head of Kickbusch Healt Consult. She is a member of the Global Preparedness Monitoring Board of WHO and the World Bank. With the support of the Rockefeller Foundation, she has developed a training course in health diplomacy in Geneva, according to her Wikipedia entry. She has been awarded the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany and the WHO Medal for her achievements in this field.

Her co-author, Thomas Bollyky, is Director of the Council on Foreign Relations' Global Health Programme and Senior Advisor to the Coalition for Economic Preparedness (CEPI). CEPI was founded in 2017 by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, with the aim of accelerating vaccine development and ensuring the widest possible distribution.

The third author, Michael Bang Petersen (whose profile at Aarhus University is out of date), is a professor of political science specializing in cognitive and evolutionary psychology and an advisor to the Danish government on Corona policy. According to his own account, the HOPE project (HOw democracies coPE with Covid-19) he led "explained in a well-understood way why the restrictions in Denmark were necessary".

:scared: Brazil
Proposal for laws to imprison those who doubt vaccines

IMAGE-2023-02-01-19-33-00.jpg

Bills provide for imprisonment for those who doubt vaccines in Brazil​

By Lachlan Williams
January 29, 2023

Six bills in the Brazilian Congress criminalize everything from cutting in line to receive a vaccine to people who spread “fake news” about how vaccines work.

Authored by Senator Angelo Coronel (PSD), PL 5555/2020 foresees the inclusion in the Criminal Code of imprisonment for one to three years for people who omit or oppose the mandatory vaccination of children or adolescents in a “public health emergency”.

The project also criminalizes, with a penalty of two to eight years in prison, people who refuse to take the mandatory doses of vaccines.
The same punishment also applies to those who spread “false news” about the vaccines or how they work.

Vaccines-1920x1080-1.jpg

If the individual is a public employee, the penalty is doubled.

The PL had its procedures updated in December 2022. At the time, it went through the Legislative Secretariat of the Federal Senate and had its continuity confirmed.

The proposal was discussed again on social networks this month when the Senate website conducted a poll about the bill. The proposal was rejected by 92% of the people who answered the questions. In April 2021, the senator requested that his proposal be dealt with as PL 25/2021 by congressman Fernando Rodolfo. Rodolfo’s proposal criminalizes cutting in line during vaccination with a penalty of two to five years and a fine.

In addition, the deputy frames the detour of medical supplies as a crime, with five to 15 years in prison. The offense is aggravated if committed by a public employee. Angelo Coronel’s request was granted, and both proposals are being processed together.

In May of last year, four other bills were joined to the proceedings: 13, 15, 505, and 1140, all from 2021. The first two also want to criminalize queuing up for vaccination. The last two, on the other hand, criminalize the application of a false dose of vaccine or the simulation of its application.

1140 was proposed by Senator Ciro Nogueira (PP), former Minister of the Civil House.

From Global Research:

FAA Press Office Responds: There Will be No Investigations Into Pilot Death/Disability Caused by the COVID Vaccines

by Steve Kirsch

The top management of the FAA needs to be gutted. This is unacceptable that they look the other way when pilots and flight attendants are killed or injured by the COVID vaccines.

Executive summary

The FAA is not investigating any pilot injury, disability, or deaths if it is associated with the COVID vaccines. They know about the incidents, but there is no investigation. When contacted, they have no comment as to why there are not investigating these incidents. The official story is “we haven’t seen a problem” but they haven’t seen a problem because they refuse to look.

The corruption is at the highest levels, e.g., Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup and FAA Deputy Administrator Bradley Mims. I’ve spoken to both of them directly. They are doing nothing to fix any of the problems I’ve identified and aren’t interested in talking to the injured pilots.

Attempts to reach out to the DOT press office to inform them of this problem have not been responded to.

On Jan 27, I filed a complaint with the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. I also placed a call into the chief of staff of Rep. Sam Graves who oversees the committee. Graves is a pilot and hopefully will resonate with the concerns.

There are thousands of very upset members of the aviation community over what is happening. For example, this note I just received moments ago:

I was fired as a pilot from United, after 21 years of service and a clean record, for not taking an unapproved experimental drug. I’m a retired Air Force pilot in addition and it’s awful to see the toll this has taken on our service members.

From Global Research:

FAA Press Office Responds: There Will be No Investigations Into Pilot Death/Disability Caused by the COVID Vaccines

by Steve Kirsch

The top management of the FAA needs to be gutted. This is unacceptable that they look the other way when pilots and flight attendants are killed or injured by the COVID vaccines.

Executive summary

The FAA is not investigating any pilot injury, disability, or deaths if it is associated with the COVID vaccines. They know about the incidents, but there is no investigation. When contacted, they have no comment as to why there are not investigating these incidents. The official story is “we haven’t seen a problem” but they haven’t seen a problem because they refuse to look.

The corruption is at the highest levels, e.g., Federal Air Surgeon Susan Northrup and FAA Deputy Administrator Bradley Mims. I’ve spoken to both of them directly. They are doing nothing to fix any of the problems I’ve identified and aren’t interested in talking to the injured pilots.

Attempts to reach out to the DOT press office to inform them of this problem have not been responded to.

On Jan 27, I filed a complaint with the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. I also placed a call into the chief of staff of Rep. Sam Graves who oversees the committee. Graves is a pilot and hopefully will resonate with the concerns.

There are thousands of very upset members of the aviation community over what is happening. For example, this note I just received moments ago:

I was fired as a pilot from United, after 21 years of service and a clean record, for not taking an unapproved experimental drug. I’m a retired Air Force pilot in addition and it’s awful to see the toll this has taken on our service members.
They can’t investigate. I mean if the FAA would seriously investigate what’s going on with jabbed pilots in the sky and on the ground, it would blow the lid wide open about the nefarious Covid-19 injection scam.l, and raise far too many questions… about safety and security. Not to mention the economical repercussions once the public realizes the potential dangers of aviation with damaged pilots and staff.

For all the bad reasons, the FAA would never dare to even get close to any scenario that could endanger the ‘peaceful’ status quo. Don’t ask questions. Deny everything. Pretend as if nothing ever happened. Business as usual. Tombstone politics - which by the way isn’t the first time how things have been handled in aviation… design flaws of airplanes in the 70s were deliberately denied and covered up. You needed severe airplane crashes with many casualties, before something begun to change…

the public realizes the potential dangers of aviation with damaged pilots and staff.
It's well known planes can be "flown by wire":
Fly-by-wire (FBW) is a system that replaces the conventional manual flight controls of an aircraft with an electronic interface. The movements of flight controls are converted to electronic signals transmitted by wires, and flight control computers determine how to move the actuators at each control surface to provide the ordered response. It can use mechanical flight control backup systems (like the Boeing 777) or use fully fly-by-wire controls.[1]
Of course, one would still want non-vaxxed persons in control even with that system. The big problem in making it quite public that planes can be controlled in this way is the fact of how long this has been available and utilized. People might start putting 2 and 2 together . . . to equal 911.

Flying by wire…

Even if commerical airplanes can be flown by wire, there are sections during the flight which pilots usually fly manually; at start and landing. When a pilot suddenly slumps over the control panels, it is potentially disastrous - because the second pilot would not be able to counteract appropriately and accordingly. A plane at start and landing - is in its most vulnerable state.

This almost happened with one flight, in which the pilot 7 min after landing got a heart attack. If this would happened in the air, during landing procedure, it would have lead to a serious airplane crash with many fatalities. This came out in an interview with a (I believe Australian?) pilot at the Corona Investigstive Committee a couple months ago in which he explained many sensitive details revolving this subject. If the FAA would test pilots blood and hearts - it would reveal many unpleasant things. That is why the FAA has relaxed the requirements for pilots lately - for a reason !

So wire or not wire - it ain’t matter, because during take off and landing, you can’t just push one button - after a pilot died or gets out of the blue incapacitated - and the rest goes immediately by wire on automatic. This is not how things work in daily commerical aviation !

If the pilot hits any settings, botton, inputs etc during landing… how is the second pilot going to counteract all that within a second ? They are still human beings when it all boils down… and large airplanes do not react immediately on inputs. They are heavy, slow birds. Veer of suddenly and uncontrollably in a bad moment (start/landing), and you have with high propability a disaster at your hands.

Even if commerical airplanes can be flown by wire, there are sections during the flight which pilots usually fly manually; at start and landing.
The big problem in making it quite public that planes can be controlled in this way is the fact of how long this has been available and utilized. People might start putting 2 and 2 together . . . to equal 911.

MITRE - major defense contracting organization headed by former Director of Central Intelligence James Schlesinger. It has been said that Schlesinger is a devout Lutheran, but his Wikipedia profile states he was born to Russian/Austrian Jewish parents. He is undoubtedly a Zionist.

Ptech was with the MITRE corporation in the basement of the FAA for two years prior to 9/11. Their specific job was to look at inter-operability issues the FAA had with NORAD and the Air Force in the case of an emergency.

Precision guided plane anyone?

The first plane to hit the WTC (North Tower) hit the computer room of Marsh & McClennan, which had recently acquired Kroll Associates, which was owned by son of AIG CEO Maurice Greenberg & Jules Kroll. Precision guidance equipment in office?
Rabbi Dov Zakheim and Systems Planning Corporation

Dov Zakheim's System Planning Corporation - remote airplane control technology

Many have insisted that the planes which struck the twin towers were precision guided by remote control. Although sounding like science fiction when first hearing it, remote control technology of airplanes has been around for decades. SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked.

"the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated" which means planes can be landed without pilots. And - surprise - they can take off, too! See below:

[...] as certain details have come to light regarding the history of the remote autopilot function installed within Boeing commercial airliners (a subject which also opens the door to the events of 9/11).

The Boeing 777 along with other Boeing models, can in fact be flown remotely through the use of independent embedded software and satellite communication. Once this advanced system is engaged, it can disallow any pilot or potential hijacker from controlling a plane, as the rooted setup uses digital signals that communicate with air traffic control, satellite links, as well as other government entities for the remainder of a flight’s journey.

This technology is known as the Boeing Honeywell ‘Uninterruptible’ Autopilot System.

The mere existence of this technology would most certainly provide the final piece to a number of seemingly unsolved airline disaster puzzles in recent years…
Uninterruptible flight control

On December 4th of 2006, it was announced that Boeing had won a patent on an uninterruptible autopilot system for use in commercial aircraft. This was the first public acknowledgment by Boeing about the existence of such an autopilot system.

The new autopilot patent was reported by John Croft for Flight Global, with the news piece subsequently linked by a Homeland Security News Wire and other British publications around the same time. According to the DHS release, it was disclosed that “dedicated electrical circuits” within an onboard flight system could control a plane without the need of pilots, stating that the advanced avionics would fly the aircraft remotely, independently of those operating the plane:

The “uninterruptible” autopilot would be activated – either by pilots, by onboard sensors, or even remotely via radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of a flight deck.”

The Flight Global news wire goes on to report that the uninterruptible autopilot system was designed for increased security in the event of a manual hijacking situation, as Boeing itself describes the feature as a preventative measure, keeping unauthorized persons out of a cockpit, setting the stage for an industry wide safety protocol:

There is a need in the industry for a technique that conclusively prevents unauthorised persons for gaining access to the controls of the vehicle and therefore threatening the safety of the passengers onboard the vehicle, and/or other people in the path of travel of the vehicle, thereby decreasing the amount of destruction individuals onboard the vehicle would be capable of causing.”

Additionally, in the article entitled, “Diagrams: Boeing patents anti-terrorism auto-land system for hijacked airliners,” Croft outlines the clandestine oversight that government has with respect to the uninterruptible autopilot, making note of the auto-land function of the system and stating that the technology has its own power supply self-sufficient of any electrical systems on the plane:

To make it fully independent, the system has its own power supply, independent of the aircraft’s circuit breakers. The aircraft remains in automatic mode until after landing, when mechanics or government security operatives are called in to disengage the system.”

Boeing and Honeywell have been heavily involved in UAV technology for both civilian and military applications for many decades and in the case of Honeywell, they’ve cornered the aerospace market through the consolidation of many avionics based companies along with their patents. Some researchers have suggested that both corporations could ‘recoup’ the cost of their applied science technology for military development from the commercial sector. It has also been said that Boeing and Honeywell developed existing patents for the Department of Defense for over 40 years including the BHAUP system.
A pilotless pursuit with precision guided munitions

The idea of remote controlled avionics is nothing new.

In actuality, ‘fly-by-wire‘ electronic signal technology has its roots in the early 20th Century and if you go back even further the realization of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV’s) takes us back to 1849, where Austria was said to have launched 200 pilot-less bomb filled balloons over the city of Venice, resulting in the Republic of San Marco being besieged by Austrian forces less than a week later. Additionally, in 1898, the well-known inventor and engineer Nikola Tesla, had successfully demonstrated remote control technology through the creation of two small radio powered boats.

The advancement of radio controlled unmanned aircraft was seen during WW1 with the ‘pilot-less’ biplane and aerial torpedo known as the Kettering Bug, a primitive UAV that according to some estimates, was capable of hitting ground targets nearly 40 miles away.

The ‘Bug’ had a similar method to the Wright Brothers dolly track system powered flights of the early 1900’s but needed a better autopilot function, which prompted Kettering to enlist American engineer and inventor Elmer Sperry with his gyroscopic stabilizers that revolutionized the autopilot feature and with it the concept of remote control flight.

Coincidentally, as Charles Kettering‘s ‘Bug’ biplane gained notoriety, Kettering’s research team discovered the high-octane booster called tetra-ethyl lead (TEL) which prompted the interest of several manufacturer’s from around the globe, notably, the Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company, GM, Ethyl Gasoline Corporation and the Nazi-linked chemical corporation IG Farben before the second world war. A consortium of American companies were openly engaged in fueling the development of many of the Nazi party’s military pursuits, as the occupying faction latched on to the pilot-less Kettering Bug concept, creating a fleet of their own unmanned flying-projectiles known as Buzz Bombs, which tormented London during WW2.

Later, under Operation Paper Clip, the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) employed many of the scientists and engineers affiliated with the applied military development for the Nazi party, including a division of scientists working on remote control technology. The former German operatives were scrubbed and ‘bleached’ of their dark past, as they were allowed to work for the United States government unbeknownst to the vast majority of public at the time.

In the mid 1940’s, there was a strong push for remote controlled flying vehicles like the GB-1 Glide Bomb, along with several other UAV drone-types that had been developed for various military operations towards the end of the World War. The GB-4 could engage targets via a television camera located underneath its warhead but could only function properly in the best weather conditions.

Around this same time, the disastrous Operation Aphrodite was conducted using B-17’s and B-24’s with a gutted interior. They were fully loaded with Torpex explosives. While manned crews operated the first part of the journey, later the crew would attempt to parachute out over the English Channel, giving control of the craft over to a manned mothership remotely, communicating with ground control units.

In 1944, apparently flying a B17 Flying Fortress (although some suggest it could have been a different aircraft), Lt Joseph Kennedy and co-pilot Lt Wilford John Willy failed the manned portion of their mission, as the pair were unable to parachute out before the aircraft’s explosives detonated supposedly due to an electrical malfunction, marking the demise of the military operation. Kennedy’s alleged target was the underground Nazi military complex, the Fortress of Mimoyecques. The operation is said to have had only one successful mission after a dozen or so failed flights operations.

In 1946, the Pilotless Aircraft Branch was created during the rise of the RAND corporation’s first classified projects, as it has been said that RAND research began looking into satellite controlled vehicles, noting that satellites could be applied to all types of military and civilian applications in the future.
The creation of combat UAV’s

In March of 1996, the RQ-3 DarkStar drone manufactured by Lockeed Martin and Boeing, could make an entirely human free flight, with its operating ‘sensors’ acquiring targets and the transmission of flight path information in a ‘fully autonomous’ way. It is also important to note that the programming language used in a Boeing 777, is the same language used for Boeing’s DarkStar drone – Ada-95 programming.

The blend of old bomb-based UAV’s and surveillance drones took shape in the late 90’s with many advancements made to the electronic systems during the 80’s, including the addition of real-time spy capabilities.

The creation of the War on Terror, along with 9/11, ushered in a whole new realm of defense spending for armed drone technology, marking the age of weaponized UAV’s, with the Global Hawk, Predator and Reaper drones used in the extrajudicial killing of targeted individuals and enemy combatants with or without a ‘hot’ battlefield, which has become the most lucrative business model for defense contractors and the military industrial complex since the turn of the century.
Remote control over commercial aircraft

The NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) joined efforts for a remote controlled flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID), in 1984.

The test conducted included the use of a remote controlled Boeing 720 aircraft to study the ‘effectiveness’ of anti-misting kerosene or (AMK), during what was considered to be a survivable impact. The AMK was added to standard jet fuel to suppress the explosion upon the purposeful impact. This is the description of what happened during the flight experiment according to NASA’s own website:

On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent to-landing to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8 degree glide slope. The landing gear was left retracted. Passing the decision height of 150 feet above ground level (AGL), the aircraft was slightly to the right of the desired path. Just above that decision point at which the pilot was to execute a “go-around,” there appeared to be enough altitude to maneuver back to the centerline of the runway. Data acquisition systems had been activated, and the aircraft was committed to impact. It contacted the ground, left wing low. The fire and smoke took over an hour to extinguish.”
ECN-28307.jpg

IMAGE: ‘ Remotely Downed’ – This was an interior picture of the Boeing 720 that was used in the Controlled Impact Demonstration in 1984 via remote control telemetry systems (Photo: dfrc.nasa.gov)
The controlled impact operation was outlined as an innocuous flight study for safety but its important to keep in mind that this was one of the first pieces of evidence that a large commercial airliner could be flown by remote uplink and ‘pulse code modulated’ downlink telemetry systems – a full 17 years before 9/11, and 30 years before the apparent disappearance of MH370.

Uplink signals were sent from a ground cockpit control to the aircraft’s omnidirectional antenna proving a large Boeing could be flown remotely nearly two decades before the September 11th tragedy:

“The aircraft was remotely flown by NASA research pilot Fitzhugh (Fitz) Fulton from the NASA Dryden Remotely Controlled Vehicle Facility. Previously, the Boeing 720 had been flown on 14 practice flights with safety pilots onboard. During the 14 flights, there were 16 hours and 22 minutes of remotely piloted vehicle control, including 10 remotely piloted takeoffs, 69 remotely piloted vehicle controlled approaches, and 13 remotely piloted vehicle landings on abort runway.”

Thank you JEEP for the wealth of information ! (I also will re-read it)

One question i do have. If this techology is so dandy and everything, why are (the few) pilots who dare to speak up, so worried about incidences with jabbed pilots who may suddenly die in flight (at start or landing). If this fully automatic (at any time) fly-by-wire technology is so safe… i mean.

Additionally, there are many airplane types out there… and I don’t know how many of them have the same features installed for cases when the SHTF ?

Oh, and yes of course i am aware of the tech being used, in cases like 9/11 and in the Germanwings crash case etc. but i was more refering to daily life practices, in which pilots still fly manually during start and landing (but fully automatic near and during crusing altitude)

One question i do have. If this techology is so dandy and everything, why are (the few) pilots who dare to speak up, so worried about incidences with jabbed pilots who may suddenly die in flight (at start or landing). If this fully automatic (at any time) fly-by-wire technology is so safe… i mean.

Additionally, there are many airplane types out there… and I don’t know how many of them have the same features installed for cases when the SHTF ?
Hmm - reading the article, it would seem this technology really isn't for pubic consumption/awareness particularly as it "could" relate to 911 - at best, Tucker Carlson coverage at some point. Military applications, satellites, lots of MIC taxpayer $$$, etc. etc.- just don't think all this info and its questionable history is acceptable for public revelation on the scale that would occur if it was suddenly "enabled" - plus the problem of acknowledging pilot vax injury/death, OSIT.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out:

House votes to terminate COVID health emergency IMMEDIATELY: Republicans win backing of seven Democrats as they ignore Biden administration objections

The US House of Representatives voted to terminate COVID-19 health emergency immediately and halt the vaccine requirement for health care workers with the help of democrats.

Republican lawmakers on Tuesday pushed for the bill the Pandemic is Over Act that passed in a party line vote, 220 to 210. A second bill, the Freedom for Health Care Workers Act, was also passed with the votes of seven democrats.

The bill will now be heard in the Senate and if passed would eliminate the health emergency that has been in tact since 2020.

Momotchi

Ils nous sortent le #Circovirus. Ceci n'est pas une blague. Les tests PCR sont déjà prêts. (soupir) HCirV-1 : quel est ce nouveau virus découvert par l'institut Pasteur qui s'attaque au foie ? Qui a dit que le #WorldEconomicForum n'avait pas le sens de l'humour?
t.me
t.me
Ils nous sortent le #Circovirus. Ceci n'est pas une blague. Les tests PCR sont déjà prêts. (soupir)
HCirV-1 : quel est ce nouveau virus découvert par l’institut Pasteur qui s’attaque au foie ? Qui a dit que le #WorldEconomicForum n’avait pas le sens de l’humour?

They're bringing out the #Circovirus. This is not a joke. The PCR tests are already ready. (sigh) HCirV-1 : quel est ce nouveau virus découvert par l'institut Pasteur qui s'attaque au foie ? Who says the #WorldEconomicForum has no sense of humour?
t.me t.me
They're bringing out the #Circovirus. This is not a joke. The PCR tests are already ready. (sigh)
HCirV-1: what is this new virus discovered by the Pasteur Institute that attacks the liver? Who says the #WorldEconomicForum has no sense of humour?

Momotchi

"Est-ce qu'un #antiviral populaire utilisé contre le Covid19 pourrait relancer la #pandémie?" Ben ça alors, Science.org plante un couteau dans le dos de #Merck et annonce que le molnupiravir peut provoquer l'apparition de nouveaux variants. Ca ne va pas plaire à #Véran qui en faisait la pub. Le...
t.me
t.me
"Est-ce qu'un #antiviral populaire utilisé contre le Covid19 pourrait relancer la #pandémie?"
Ben ça alors, Science.org plante un couteau dans le dos de #Merck et annonce que le molnupiravir peut provoquer l'apparition de nouveaux variants. Ca ne va pas plaire à #Véran qui en faisait la pub.
Le médicament devait tuer le virus en provoquant des mutations dans le génome viral. Un nouveau préprint suggère que les gens traités avec ce médicament génèrent de nouveaux virus qui sont viables et se diffusent. Science | AAAS Toujours marrant de voir les médias vous donner une information partielle et oublient de vous dire que c'était similaire à ce que Montagnier disait sur les vaccins.
Science (Science | AAAS)
Could a popular COVID-19 antiviral supercharge the pandemic?
Merck & Co.’s molnupiravir appears to be speeding evolution of SARS-CoV-2

"Could a popular #antiviral used against Covid19 restart the #pandemic?" Well, Science.org stabs #Merck in the back and announces that molnupiravir can cause new variants to appear. This won't please #Véran who used to advertise it. The...
t.me t.me
"Could a popular #antiviral used against Covid19 restart the #pandemic?"
Well, Science.org stabs #Merck in the back and announces that molnupiravir can cause new variants to emerge. This won't please #Véran who used to advertise it.
The drug was supposed to kill the virus by causing mutations in the viral genome. A new preprint suggests that people treated with the drug generate new viruses that are viable and spread. Science (Science | AAAS) Always funny when the media gives you partial information and forgets to tell you that it was similar to what Montagnier was saying about vaccines.
Science (Science | AAAS)
Could a popular COVID-19 antiviral supercharge the pandemic?
Merck & Co.'s molnupiravir appears to be speeding evolution of SARS-CoV-2

Back
Top Bottom