Yeah, I hear ya, Ruth. Just remember, it’s always been a farce of epic proportions. When it all gets to be too much I seem to tap into a place of detachment like observing a strange bad dream. For me the anger usually covers up the sorrow which is a gateway to my heart opening up to compassion. Somewhere in there is my own culpability as well as the knowledge that this IS a recurring syndrome at this level of existence. IOW, there are huge forces at play here that go far beyond human stupidity and blindness. LOL, the anger can become a potential gateway to holiness. Who’da thunk?
Not me (being holy). That sounds too much of a stretch for my imagination... :halo: If I want a laugh, I just imagine myself smacking a "Lizzie" on the muzzle and lighting a stick of dynamite and inserting it up it's other end. And voila we have "Lizzie" tartare. It might be useful for something. They don't seem to be useful for much apart from causing trouble.

This is an extended teaser (35 mins) posted on Brandnewtube. It's to promote the new documentary Plandemic 3 which is scheduled to be released this summer.

From this teaser, I found the interview clips with Dr. Mark McDonald (psychiatrist) one of the most disturbing, regarding the future for our children, and the societal impacts, something that every parent should be made aware of IMO.

This is a link to the Plandemic website, with video clips, that have been translated into the worlds major languages.

Worth watching, I think: A fascinating discussion between Dr Mercola and Dr Ryan Cole (pathologist).
Fascinating. Something about these dyes making them excellent antimicrobials.

Indeed very interesting 👍

E.g. also Methylene Blue was mentioned in the video as a pre-cursor molecule, and so did @Gaby back in summer 2021 and @anartist on 19 April 2022. Dr Ryan Cole stated, too, that before antibiotics, the Germans where investigating dyes, them having antimicrobial properties.

I think this guy gets it right. He misses the part where China commenced it's mandatory adult vaccination LAW on 01Dec19. I wonder how many of those people in China falling flat on their faces was due to a vaccine reaction? We see a lot of that now with the adult "vaccinations" now.

This is an extended teaser (35 mins) posted on Brandnewtube. It's to promote the new documentary Plandemic 3 which is scheduled to be released this summer.

From this teaser, I found the interview clips with Dr. Mark McDonald (psychiatrist) one of the most disturbing, regarding the future for our children, and the societal impacts, something that every parent should be made aware of IMO.

This is a link to the Plandemic website, with video clips, that have been translated into the worlds major languages.

Thanks for sharing, very interesting. Looks to be a great documentary like the other two.

Geeze, I never realized how many "jingles" were created and played throughout the media in order to sell the vaccines to the population.

What about the song in the documentary, towards the end of the first trailer? Has anybody heard it before? Or was it created for the docu? I tried to find it online but, no luck. It's really good, I thought.

"...
where's the bold and the brave
we all have to stand our ground
This is a war on religion
This is a war on our children"

Last edited:
Here are the lyrics:

This is a war on the children
They give you the cure with the sickness
This is a war on tradition
This is a war, this is a war
This is a war that we living through
They never reveal to you that they all slowly been killing you
They don't tell you what the hell you agreeing to
Sheep in a herd and you don't know who leading you
Keep on proceeding to follow your mind is hallow while you being coddled
By government swallowing up everything
That media tell you without a question or a problem
All of these sheep being slaughtered
They poison the water, removing the father
Ain't trusting these doctors, ignoring blue collar
Keep printing the dollar
Brainwashing your sons and your daughters
Ain't got any honor
If I'm being honest
I just ain't picking a side
But I'm down to ride for my freedoms
And die for your freedoms and question the government lies
A lot on my mind, and so little time
God I think all of us needing a sign
The devil he hides in ego and pride
They selling the soul but they paying the price
God won't give you more than you can handle
Government should be dismantled
Every politician got a scandal
Prepare for this war, we going to battle
I'd rather be red pilled and get killed
Than ignorant living, and meet death still
Don't stand up for something, you falling for nothing
Don't wait till the world that we know fall ill
This is the revelation of our generation, losing civilization
I'm determinated, just liberate us
With our dedication, f*** the terminator
F*** your medication, the administration
Cannot alienate us, or exterminate us
I'll just keep on praying
For your salvation, you are outdated
Society becoming outrageous
Keep your house painted for the first born
The angel of death in the worst form
We being scorned, look out for theirs horns
Remember this isn't their first war
They coming prepared, so just be aware
They do not wanna hear none of our prayers
This is a war they ain't playing fair
They feed off ya fear, they want you scared
Death and despair its all in the air
Just beware, you think I care?
The more that you know, the more that it's clear
This is a war its already here
Home of the slave 'til the crickets make a sound
Where's the bold and the brave?
We all have to stand our ground
Home of the slave 'til the crickets make a sound
Where's the bold and the brave?
We all have to stand our ground

Document to the Pfizer BioNTech saRNA selfamplifying "vaccine"

9C30C734-3945-427C-9053-59EA0254A4D9.jpg

I have recently made an entry about that the saRNA self-amplifying "vaccine" (BNT162c2), which is already in the 'clinical trial II/III', explained deeper in the substack blog by "Unacceptable Jessica", who wrote deeper about this type of vaccines... So, here below you can find the pdf attached, showing the Pfizer/BioNTech document - albeit with the critical parts redacted.

For example you can't see which exactly encoded antigen and vectors are being used as basis for these "vaccines".

Science anno 2022

What i find 'funny' is how often Pfizer/BioNTech uses the term "is expected to" - such as ("expected to have good tolerability & safety" Or when something tested on rats, they write "similar to the expected immun response in humans". :scared:

I also encounter expressions which to my ear sound like "what we've already been using, we don't really need to test again" (meaning "it is safe", no further studies required). Also; they tend to refer to WHO's guidelines quite often. Given how deeply criminal this private organisation truly is . which is like when the criminal refers to another criminal, and its accepted in the court as a positive argumentation.

Or listen to this:

5.3.1.13 Genotoxicity
The components of all BNT162 vaccines (lipids and RNA), are not suspected to have genotoxic potential. No impurity or component of the delivery system warrants genotoxicity testing. Therefore, in accordance with the WHO guideline (WHO Technical Report Series, No. 927, “Annex 1: WHO guidelines on nonclinical evaluation of vaccines”, 2005), no genotoxicity studies were performed.
5.3.1.14 Carcinogenicity
RNA itself, and the lipids used in the BNT162 vaccines have no carcinogenic or tumorigenic potential. Furthermore, according to ICH S1A (ICH S1A Guideline: “Guideline on the Need for Carcinogenicity Studies of Pharmaceuticals”, November 1995), no carcinogenicity studies are required for therapeutics that are not continuously administered. Therefore, no carcinogenicity studies were performed.

And it just happens that any Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162 based "vaccine" has made most forms of cancer literally explode in people around the world; plenty evidence has been gathered already (I am just thinking of Dr Ryan Cole being a primary, highly educated witness in that area).

So, this is "science anno 2022"

The issue with Three Parties of One-And-The-Same

Remember - all properties of "German" BioNTech has been transfered to CHINA, as a state (e.g. not just private stakeholders located in China, but China itself owns all the properties, ideas and solutions revolving anything BioNTech did and does including all "vaccines"). [(according to Dr Naomi Wolf)]

So, here we have a US company (Pfizer), with a German company (BioNTech) and the total property owner (CHINA).

They are in my eyes all jer***g under one and the same carpet. A play for the galleries; pretending to be enemies in front of the peasants. When China points out the evils the US does... while trying to pride itself of having some sort of "higher morale" - it really sounds hollow to me - because they should look at the shit piling up in front of their own doors; what China does with their own population, as well to the people around the world with the "vaccines". The head of the Chinese CDC, is an old friend with Dr Fauci.

How quaint; World Greetings; from one mass murder criminal to the other.

Attachments

• 2022-07-04 • Pfizer Biontech docukment e.g. saRMA selfamplifying • foi-2183-09.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 2
I've found an interesting article today by Paul Alexander. Of course, his claims are not verifiable, and the anecdotes present can be made up (I really hope so!), nevertheless, it's interesting to read. Why does he present this information now? I do know that he was against the vaccine rollout from the start, but claiming that he knows the officials that misled the public seems to be of a much higher caliber.

Warning: coming many Americans, many people will die because of these COVID injections, many healthy children WILL die due to these shots; FDA, CDC, NIH, Moderna, & Pfizer secretly told me this​

They said, follow the $CIENCE. Fauci said he is the $CIENCE.

I have been trying to warn. I have written on this here in stack. I try again.

Everything you have been told by government, by CDC, by NIH, by Fauci, by Birx, by Bourla, by Pfizer, by all your government officials, were lies, distortions, exaggerations, meant to mislead you. All pure lies on everything about lockdowns and these failed COVID gene injections. All, every single part was a lie. A deception. This entire COVID pandemic, was a lie! Yes, we had an emergency, but everything done to us the last over 2 years was a fraud hoax, a lie. Every single COVID policy failed. Canada, US, UK, everywhere.

The entire lockdown lunacy failed! All school closures failed, just killed children. Everything was a lie! They knew it would never work but knew one thing, that you as people, as the population, crazily thought, that they as health officials and medical doctors, wanted to do good by them and they could ‘trust’ you. You would do them no harm.

Little did they know. Little did we know the corruptible malfeasants we were dealing with. I include many medical doctors in this.

Trump was right when he early on said it was hoax. He did not mean the virus was a fraud or hoax. He meant the repose. The response was, and he saw what the deepstate and media, and CDC and NIH and Fauci and Birx were doing to him. But he could not stop them. He could, he could have, but he was weak. He then did the unthinkable. He allowed Fauci and Birx to lead a crazy lockdown lunatic policy that harmed and killed thousands of Americans. None of it worked! Not one!

You will come to learn, that 2.5 years of your life was taken away, for a lie! A greed, power drunk lie! By sick malfeasant people. Their motives. That must all be investigated and if it is shown they did this deliberately and caused deaths, we jail them all! Yes, 2.5 years lost to these malfeasants. The COVID injection is a failed ineffective dangerous injection.

I am no anti-vaxxer, but I am against these injections.

I was told by these officials (FDA, CDC, NIH, Moderna, & Pfizer), in confidential secret discussions, that in about 6 to 6.5 years from roll-out, in those who take the injections, they feared mass auto-immune disease and deaths, they feared viral immune escape and very problematic variants, and they anticipated constant deaths from the injections but a major number of deaths to emerge. I could not even understand exactly what they did for it was so haphazard, but these were officials. And they wanted to talk to me. To tell me ‘their truths’.

They said based on all they knew, that the COVID injections could never work, especially the mRNA platform. It never worked in the animal model and was pathological. They told me that in about 6 to 6.5 years, there will be a surge in deaths in persons who take the injections (then about 1 year ago). This was their projection. They advised me they nor their families will never (especially their children) take any of the COVID injections.

The key is the injection works for some people and I argue we do not know how long and what the effects are and this is what I was told. But you understand that too. You cannot take a 15 year process and boil it down to a few months and declare it is safe. They were never safety tested to exclude harms and deaths longer term. We do not know exactly what is coming. But it certainly does not work for a whole bunch of people. Look around, you know people who have been harmed by these injections and died. Do you not? Something is very wrong with these injections. Very wrong and they just will not stop.

I am being open with you to inform you. I am sick and tired, years now, of the lies and fraud and disaster put out by the media, the alphabet health agencies etc. You trusted your public health officials, you think ‘they care about you’, well, they never cared about you, your family, or the truth. It is to them about the $CIENCE.

I think I shared prior that my office was on the 6th floor of the HHS building in DC, Operation warp speed and Moderna were stationed on the 7th floor. FDA, CDC etc. have sub-satellite offices at HHS. At least when I was there and Hahn, Redfield etc. came there daily after congress or White House to see their staff, various persons, persons in various offices.

These people I talked with, came to me out of anger and fear too, they knew who I was and wanted to tell me their stories and how worried they were for the population, and fearful for their lives and own careers as to the COVID injections (and other issues). If they spoke out openly so had to talk secretly.

They were very very dismayed and angered and worried as to why the agencies they worked for e.g. FDA and NIH and CDC etc. and the pharmaceuticals were not properly regulating and conducting the proper safety studies, proper durations of follow-up. They felt the COVID injection program was a pure disaster and should be stopped back then. This is 6 months or so before roll-out. They felt no healthy children should ever be given the very injections they were working on. They were that concerned.

I want to be clear again, based on all I know today, based on what I was told, many many children will die due to these injections. Healthy children will die, not ‘if’, but ‘will die. Healthy children, healthy people, normal people never needed and do not need these injections. I have told you before that (strong research and scholarship by Geert) we will be in a pandemic for 100 years if we continue these injections. It is the COVID injection itself that is driving the variants and these CDC, NIH, Moderna, and Pfizer officials are malfeasants IMO who are continuing this. There is no sound justification. These malfeasants know that they are vaccinating with the Wuhan strain (legacy strain) that has been gone many months now and omicron dominates. The vaccinal antibodies are to the original Wuhan strain and will not hit the omicron spike antigen (original antigenic sin (OAS)).

It is the COVID injection (and consequent non-neutralizing antibodies pressuring the spike antigen) that is causing the vaccinated to become infected, hospitalized, and die. The data is clear. Massive antibody-dependent enhancement, some refer to this as antibody mediated viral enhancement. Some pathogenic priming. All IMO the very same. The recall antibodies are to something that does not exist today. The key is to reduce viral pressure, infectious pressure on the population, so that the sub-optimal injections have less virus to put under pressure. We have effective chemoprophylaxis, we can do this. We have early treatment. This can worked effectively and this can thus help reduce viral transmission. At the same time, the best step is to stop these filed injections.

I want all of these people investigated in proper public and legal inquiries, and if it is shown they did wrong, in proper inquiries, I want them arrested. I want all who made policy decisions that costed lives, to be jailed! All their monies taken!

Dr. Rogers looked at the FDA June 28th meeting and his takeaway is bang on and what we have been saying here for near a year now here:

‘‘Yesterday, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee approved a bivalent Covid-19 shot with the Wuhan strain and the Omicron variant.

The vote was:

19 yes.

2 no.

A few thoughts:

The Wuhan strain is no longer in circulation. So they are vaccinating against a strain that no longer exists.

The Omicron variant that they are going to put into this shot is Omicron BA.4/BA.5:

1. By the time it gets to market in the fall, Omicron BA.4/BA.5 will likely no longer be in circulation.

2. There is no efficacy data whatsoever on vaccines against Omicron BA.4/5.

3. There is no safety data whatsoever on vaccines against Omicron BA.4/5.

4. They do not intend to gather any efficacy or safety data between now and when these shots will be released in the fall:

At the meeting, the manufacturers (Moderna, Pfizer, and Novavax) were asked what their production timelines are… and they said out loud, “So long as we don’t have to provide any clinical data, we’ll have them ready by fall.

Dr. Rogers is a smart guy.

His work:

Source

This is an interview with Dr Mark McDonald (psychiatrist) from Dec. 2021 posted on the website Concerned American Dad. It's in two parts which I will post the embedded videos below. There is a transcript for parts 1 and 2 but misses most of the dialogue from Dr. McDonald.

Dr. Mark McDonald: Covid & the United States of Fear – a Psychiatric Perspective on Vaccination, Mandates & Authoritarianism​

He is hard hitting in his commentary, and IMO it is one, if not the best analysis of the impact of COVID on families and society in general, although he discusses this as a US problem, in reality it is a global problem. He is articulate, knowledgeable in his analysis, in retrospect of what we have witnessed and watched this past two years, makes complete sense and IMO a must watch for both parts 1 & 2.

He is also featured in the extended teaser for the soon to be released documentary Plandemic 3, I have previously posted this I am posting it again to give further context to the above interviews.

Now a 7th wave is upon us according reports from our health and political leaders, pushing for another round of vaxx, in the fall, here in Canada, seems it will be in perpetuity every 9 months.

Back
Top Bottom