@Nucifera 's "Brazilian doctor, 28, who died from coronavirus after volunteering for Oxford vaccine trial was in the control group that got placebo and trial will continue"

This is a violation of the ethics of a trial. Exposing anyone as a placebo, let's doctors "count" the members of the double bind and figure out who might be what -- it's no longer double blind.

Cure worse than disease? Some Covid-19 vaccines may increase HIV risk, scientists warn​

At least four of the current batch of Covid-19 vaccines in development at the clinical trial stage might increase patients' risk of contracting HIV, according to a team of scientists led by Susan Buchbinder, a University of California San Francisco professor and head of HIV Prevention Research at the San Francisco Department of Public Health. One of the vaccines is on the verge of phase 3 studies in Russia and Pakistan.
“We are concerned that use of an Ad5 vector for immunisation against SARS-CoV-2 could similarly increase the risk of HIV-1 acquisition among men who receive the vaccine,” they wrote.
More often than not, genetically-modified adenoviruses used as vectors do not increase the risk of HIV.

However, one specific one, called Ad5 (recombinant adenovirus type-5), was the culprit which undid Buchbinder and her team’s previous HIV vaccine and is at the center of the current vaccine controversy.

The mechanism by which it increases the risk of contracting HIV is poorly-understood but seems to provoke the immune system in such a way that it provides HIV with even more targets than before, allowing it to gain a foothold in the body much faster.

This is a violation of the ethics of a trial. Exposing anyone as a placebo, let's doctors "count" the members of the double bind and figure out who might be what -- it's no longer double blind.

Usually the study is stopped, and they call in a third neutral party to remove the double blind and objectively report if the person was in the placebo group or not. If there are issues, as reported by a neutral party, the study should come to an end. But that's in an ideal world. Still, someone can look at these events closer and see how feasible it is to get a straight answer based on standard ethical protocols. If the info is not forthcoming or proved to be with conflicts of interests, as it seems to be the case here, that's another piece of information of objective data to add to the piling list.

Cure worse than disease? Some Covid-19 vaccines may increase HIV risk, scientists warn
How convenient.

Flu Cases Down 95% In 2020. No More Flu?
How wonderful.

I'm taking my sarcastic evening after 7 nights of corona-psychward insanity.
Our emergency psychward is still mainly kept free for the cronies.... still waiting for our c-patient #1 since March.
In turn our 2nd emergency psychward is still flooded with the most extreme of psychiatric patients. They cannot be seperated for stress reduction due to this insane politics.
I've spent most of my working hours on the overcrowded 'ward from hell' to support my co-workers there. We all perceive an immense increase in craziness, psychosis, aggression, negativity and a rapid decline of any decency. Patients with depression or anxciety are forced to sit in this psychotic mess 24/7 which of course makes it almost impossible for them to get any better.
I'm eternally grateful for the personal protection crystals.

Policies and procedures still change by day.
Now we've switched from purely PCR-testing to antibody test kits which are expensive and show results after 15 min.
Negative results, they say, are mostly correct. Positive results, they say, require confirmation by a ....you may guess....yes, PCR-test again.
Great way to milk the c-cow even more.

The policy for inpatients receiving visitors changed again from one person to none person.
Inpatients must be muzzled when they go outside and are asked to keep their distance at all times.

I feel drained and will grab a romantic novel now- the perfect antidote to our state of affairs

:jawdrop:

New CDC Numbers Show Lockdown’s Deadly Toll On Young People

The Centerfor Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed Wednesday that young adults aged 25-44 years saw the largest increase in “excess” deaths from previous years, a stunning 26.5% jump.

The notable increase even surpassed the jump in excess deaths of older Americans, who are at much higher risk of COVID-19 fatality.

Moreover, according to the CDC, 100,947 excess deaths were not linked to COVID-19 at all.

Since such young people are at very low risk for COVID-19 fatality—20-49-year-olds have a 99.98% chance of surviving the virus, per CDC data—it has been suggested that the shocking increase in deaths is largely attributable to deaths of “despair,” or deaths linked to our “cure” for the disease: lockdown measures.

Former Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, one of the most vocal and earliest proponents of lockdown measures, admitted this much during a Wednesday news appearance.

“I would suspect that a good portion of the deaths in that younger cohort were deaths due to despair, due to other reasons,” admitted Gottlieb (see video below). “We’ve seen a spike in overdoses, and I would suspect that a good portion of those excess deaths in that younger cohort were from drug overdoses and other deaths that were triggered by some of the implications of we’ve gone through to try to deal with COVID-19.”

Critics roundly mocked President Donald Trump early in the pandemic for warning about excess deaths of despair under lockdown. Public health experts and others are now increasingly calling for an end to heavy-handed measures, citing a growing body of evidence that such policies are having drastic negative impacts on Americans’ physical and mental health.

Possibly the starkest impact has been the worsening of another U.S. health crisis: the opioid epidemic. Deaths from opioids were already rising as initial estimates from the CDC show 2019 to be the worst year on record with roughly 71,000 deaths. The crisis has worsened across more than 40 states during the pandemic, according to an analysis of local news reports by the American Medical Association.

From the start of the year to the end of August, preliminary counts of overdose deaths have jumped 28% in Colorado, 30% in Kentucky, and 9% in Washington state over the same time frame last year, according to the Associated Press.

Calls to suicide hotlines spiked amid the pandemic as people, isolated at the direction of public health officials and scared of contracting COVID-19, suffered anxiety attacks and mental breakdowns. Calls to the Disaster Distress Helpline, which offers emotional support to people amid a natural disaster, jumped 890% in April compared to April 2019. Local law enforcement and health agencies in places such as Fresno, California, and Los Alamos, New Mexico, are reporting significant increases in death by suicide, sometimes as high as 70% in a month.

FULL STORY

If anyone know how to escape from this I am open to any idea
If it's going to be mandatory in Argentina, then perhaps AstraZeneca can explain to the Argentinians, as well as the whole world, why one of their vaccine study participants died? Or, rather, the exact circumstances under which they died. Indeed, the whole world is waiting for this explanation.

As far as a way out goes. That depends on how much the people of Argentina resist. They also need to look at the financial ties of the people who are forcing these laws on people.

Perhaps looking at the behavior of drug cartels in neighboring countries will give some clues? In fact, I'm wondering if that isn't why Argentina has such a large involvement with 'Big Pharma' in the first place? Maybe it's because they are not overrun by the illegal cartels that 'Big Pharma' feels they can set up their own 'legal' cartels?

This whole issue is about commerce, power and control (of people - why else would there be any interest in the first two?). There will most likely be some people around who are resisting this. I know there are in my country, even though it is being suppressed by media. Companies (especially Big Pharma) have incredible influence over both the media and politicians. Wrongly so, I believe.

They (the French government) went mandatory face mask on the streets now. This recent action adds another level of strangeness to all the herding of the masses .

I think the popular resistance (now), is to go to a café where the mask compliance falls to the side. It seems that breaking of bread gives the people a common ground again. And small Victory against the oppression and opposition.
I am wondering how long it will take before the French people collectively give their government an equivalent of a slap in the face? I'm actually quite surprised that their government hasn't realized what a real possibility that is. Do they think all their citizens are stupid? It's a belief system that never seems to end well for these people.

Brazilian doctor, 28, who died from coronavirus after volunteering for Oxford vaccine trial was in the control group that got placebo and trial will continue​

What's more suspicious, dying from an unproven vaccine or dying from a falsified disease?

Well ok, what was in the placebo, and how many flu shots had he had? Sometimes a 'placebo' isn't a true placebo - especially not in the land of vaccination. It's just something that can muddy the water.

I am wondering how long it will take before the French people collectively give their government an equivalent of a slap in the face? I'm actually quite surprised that their government hasn't realized what a real possibility that is. Do they think all their citizens are stupid? It's a belief system that never seems to end well for these people.
Truly - what happened to the Yellow Vests? Completely annihilated by Covid fear?

I'm taking my sarcastic evening after 7 nights of corona-psychward insanity.
Our emergency psychward is still mainly kept free for the cronies.... still waiting for our c-patient #1 since March.
In turn our 2nd emergency psychward is still flooded with the most extreme of psychiatric patients. They cannot be seperated for stress reduction due to this insane politics.
I've spent most of my working hours on the overcrowded 'ward from hell' to support my co-workers there. We all perceive an immense increase in craziness, psychosis, aggression, negativity and a rapid decline of any decency. Patients with depression or anxciety are forced to sit in this psychotic mess 24/7 which of course makes it almost impossible for them to get any better.
I'm eternally grateful for the personal protection crystals.
This seems to be an unintended side effect of the bad government policy surrounding Sar-Cov-2. We are seeing it in Melbourne as well. A massive increase in the number of psychiatric beds required. It also has an impact on the community. Some of these people can be dangerous to their families.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police as well as the mental health service has a drastic increase in their work. I'm hoping the police finally give our government a piece of their mind, and start looking after the community, instead of being asked to spy on them and harass them.

In Salekhard (Russia, Polar Urals), the mammoth Mitya was put on a protective mask.
121968301_3353503164875086_985378520474875205_n.jpg

According to the city administration, a mask 5 meters long and 2 meters wide was sewn by volunteers. It is designed to remind city residents of how important it is to comply with measures to prevent viral infections.
Earlier it was reported that the mayor of Salekhard, Aleksey Titovsky, was infected with the coronavirus - at the end of last month he went into self-isolation, and after treatment and a negative test for the infection, he returned to full-time work.

Back
Top Bottom