Hey Debra, I am curious to hear your thoughts about the implications of what you've posted. Is it relevant as a piece of information because it demonstrates that there are parties interested in contracting the building of Internment Camps? And as such, its less of a disinfo scare, and more likely as a possibility? Thanks.
I do not think it is disinformation, because it comes from the Canada Government. And it is specially the government that want the participation in contracting business with companies. A little bit like the USA did in Irak. Or what many companies did with the Nazis with their camps. So because of this information and also other whistleblowers that are talking about this subject I think it is a very serious situation for Canadians but also for every country on this planet.

One thing comes to mind. Cytokine storm.

If this man got the covid vaccine injection and then got exposed to the real virus, his immune response might have been too strong, resulting in his death.

This is why they've never developed an effective vaccine against covid. The test animals die after being exposed to the real virus.

Let's wait and see the results of the investigation... If they ever make them public...
We can bet that the results will say that it was not the vaccine that killed this poor young man.

There is a word in the medical world - 'iatrogenic'.

'Relating to illness caused by medical examination or treatment'. This perfectly describes not just vaccines specifically, but Big Pharma generally.

Brazilian doctor, 28, who died from coronavirus after volunteering for Oxford vaccine trial was in the control group that got placebo and trial will continue​

Dr João Pedro R. Feitosa, 28, is reported to have died from complications from the virus on October 15, website G1 Rio in Brazil has confirmed. Brazilian newspaper Globo and news agency Bloomberg said he was in the control group and had received a placebo rather than the test vaccine, citing sources close to the trials.

Dr Feitosa had been treating Covid-19 patients since March in the emergency rooms and intensive care units at two hospitals in Rio de Janeiro, Globo said. He graduated from medical school last year, and was in good health prior to contracting the disease, family and friends told the newspaper.
What's more suspicious, dying from an unproven vaccine or dying from a falsified disease?

Churches Win over Colorado Governor’s Pandemic Orders​

The judge said Polis’s Public Health Order 20-35 violated the churches’ First Amendment right to the free exercise of religion.
The court found Polis’s order treats churches differently than secular establishments and events that pose an equal risk of spreading the Chinese virus.
The judge’s ruling noted the governor’s orders do not apply to schools, Amazon warehouses, Home Depot, Walmart, and marijuana shops.

“With each exception Colorado makes for secular institutions, the failure to make the same exemption for houses of worship becomes increasingly problematic,” Domenico wrote […]

Brazilian doctor, 28, who died from coronavirus after volunteering for Oxford vaccine trial was in the control group that got placebo and trial will continue​

What's more suspicious, dying from an unproven vaccine or dying from a falsified disease?

There's a lot of controversy following this AZ vaccine and each time they manage to dodge the bullet.

Try to picture it this way. Imagine you meet someone and from your initial interactions they seem okay. Then imagine as time goes on, you start noticing that they may have a mask on that every now and again slips. But the thing is, you still don't know.

Then imagine you meet other people who've interacted with the person and one by one they start to warn you about the person.

At which point will you conclude that perhaps what you see with the guy isn't the full reality and there may be dark things lurking underneath.

This is exactly the story of the AZ vaccine. Bit by bit, we're getting little tiny warnings - paralysed people here, dead ones there, dodgy trial design being reported etc etc etc.

South Korean’s medical association urges govt to suspend flu shot program after 25 people die following jab​

The vaccine initiative, billed as a strategy to potentially offset complications from Covid-19, aims to provide free flu jabs to 19 million people. But the ambitious undertaking has come under fire after 25 people died, including a 17-year-old boy and a man in his 70s, after participating in the program. The number jumped from 12 deaths reported earlier on Thursday.
Korean health authorities claim that they have found no direct links between the reported deaths and the flu shot.

“The number of deaths has increased, but our team sees low possibility that the deaths resulted from the shots,” Jeong Eun-kyeong, director of the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency, said while addressing parliament.
OK, help me understand this. Twenty-five people died after getting the flu jab, but there's no connection. The vaccine initiative is a strategy to offset complications from Covid-19, despite earlier reports that people vaccinated for the flu appeared more susceptible the Really Big Disease. Am I supposed to be confused? I suspect so.

If anyone know how to escape from this I am open to any idea.

Covid-19: Vaccination will be mandatory in Argentina. This was announced by the Ministry of Health

Are you kidding me?!

There must be a way to avoid this. I completely refuse to any form of vaccination from these people. What's more, what you linked the other day seems to carry over here, where you can only legally sue the laboratory in their own country (When it's a foreign one). They are basically, like we say in here "lavándose las manos". Fun stuff.

Are you kidding me?!

There must be a way to avoid this. I completely refuse to any form of vaccination from these people. What's more, what you linked the other day seems to carry over here, where you can only legally sue the laboratory in their own country (When it's a foreign one). They are basically, like we say in here "lavándose las manos". Fun stuff.

The government has mandated you jump off a cliff. It's not about you, it's about others.

You see, the world is over populated and you being alive puts others at risk and potentially at risk of early death.

As such, the government has taken the moral high ground and mandated that you must jump off a cliff.

Failure to do so will result in crippling fines, possible inability to get a job, travel or do anything you were previously accustomed to.

You see, it's in your best interest to jump off that cliff. Think of the others. It's not about you.

By dying, we live. Do the ultimate human thing. Show others you care.

Back
Top Bottom