Some reflection on what sottreader was calling psychological war in the new vid from computing forever. Gaslighting. The process is compaired with breaking in a horse. First you let it smell the bit. Then you rub it on the nose. Then you put it on, but take it off right away. Finally you put the mask on.
The Current Dystopia and The Road Ahead (With John Waters)

Thank you for sharing this @cope.

I found a couple of very interesting things in this video.

First they are showing a piece of news from a Belarus news outlet, reading:

Belarus president unwilling to accept additional terms to get foreign loans

Additional conditions which do not apply to the financial part are unacceptable for Belarus, Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko said when speaking about external lending during a meeting to discuss support measures for the real economic sector on the part of the banking system, BelTA has learned.

he stressed that additional conditions which do not apply to the financial part are unacceptable for the country. “We hear the demands, for example, to model our coronavirus response on that of Italy. I do not want to see the Italian situation to repeat in Belarus. We have our own country and our own situation,” the president said.

According to the president, the World Bank has showed interest in Belarus' coronavirus response practices. “It is ready to fund us ten times more than it offered initially as a token of commendation for our efficient fight against this virus. The World Bank has even asked the Healthcare Ministry to share the experience. Meanwhile, the IMF continues to demand from us quarantine measures, isolation, a curfew. This is nonsense. We will not dance to anyone's tune,” said the president.

So.... does this not sound to you like bribing? It sounds like the World Bank and IMF are bribing Countries with loans if they play along and impose the lockdown measures. That explains why so many Countries went for these. Leaders in those Countries were interested in getting some money in that will make them look good, while at the same time having an opportunity to consolidate their power.

This might also apply to the US States that applied hard measures...

Then, the second, related thing, found in this video, is this Tweet:

WHO committee reviewing the evidence had not backed masks but they recommended them due to political lobbying

So... the WHO was pressured politically to push for the masks, and immediately, politicians all over the World executed on the order recommendation.

Interesting, no?

Putting aside her talk about 5G, I've read in several other places as well that doctors in Sweden do not want to treat patients who complain about covid symptoms. I think that this could explain why Sweden has such a big number of deaths from covid, compared to other Scandinavian countries. It's not about a lack of lockdown but a lack of treatments. In my country people with strong symptoms are put on H+A+Z protocol, and there are several stages of oxygen therapy before a person is put on an invasive respirator. Some vitamins are also used, although not for mild symptoms, unfortunately. Perhaps other members could explain what exactly is going on in Sweden?

Leaders in those Countries were interested in getting some money in that will make them look good, while at the same time having an opportunity to consolidate their power.

There's some of the opposite. For example, California applied hard measures and has cut wages, but then told the employees that the cuts will be reversed if the federal government bails out California. They want people to blame Trump for not bailing them out.

A reminder that the same people who embrace the Covid deception also believe there are 89 genders. (But still take part in the BLM riots)

I would never take a step in such a place.
I would have been tempted to write an adjunct under that sign, after the 'racism' bit of: "or are breathing".

And under the last bit.... I would say "Just Go Away - unless you're a Karen, a zombie or a sheep. We don't want you here".

It's handy to have the right pen under some circumstances.

Do you think they'd be offended? :wow: :rotfl: I just love adding to things. I feel much more a part of society. Until they catch me getting 'creative', I suppose.

Doctor Simone Gold Fired from Hospital After Attending 'White Coat Summit' -- Hires Atty Lin Wood

I don't remember seeing this posted. It's significant news for many reasons.
It wasn't posted because it was censored. (And very speedily).

I think I posted The Highwire's Twitter feed and she was on it. I described her as 'being brutal' (in her criticism) of other doctors. I don't know how long that's going to stay up. She was brilliant in her criticism. It just goes to show how nefarious Big Pharma and Big Tech are currently. This is a doctor with principles and one you want in your corner. And also one people should support.

Why am I mentioning this- Q movement anyone? It's happening already and it will only get worst, they are using Q as an excuse to delete ALL the accounts which they don't approve. I don't think they will need any other excuse down the road when doing it in even greater numbers, they will just say "It's Q lunatics"...
Q is most likely intelligence linked. If they're going to poke a wasp, it's a fair bet they'll get stung and maybe have some interesting side effects along the way. "They" have to be careful, or they'll have herds of angry beasts (the public) and less than impressed angry intel insects buzzing around them. It could become quite problematic.

It wasn't posted because it was censored. (And very speedily).

I think I posted The Highwire's Twitter feed and she was on it. I described her as 'being brutal' (in her criticism) of other doctors. I don't know how long that's going to stay up. She was brilliant in her criticism. It just goes to show how nefarious Big Pharma and Big Tech are currently. This is a doctor with principles and one you want in your corner. And also one people should support.
The video (with Tucker Carlson) is up. One can click and view it in my other post or your reply.

Thank you for sharing this @cope.

Belarus president unwilling to accept additional terms to get foreign loans

So.... does this not sound to you like bribing? It sounds like the World Bank and IMF are bribing Countries with loans if they play along and impose the lockdown measures. That explains why so many Countries went for these. Leaders in those Countries were interested in getting some money in that will make them look good, while at the same time having an opportunity to consolidate their power.

Then, the second, related thing, found in this video, is this Tweet:

So... the WHO was pressured politically to push for the masks, and immediately, politicians all over the World executed on the order recommendation.

Interesting, no?

This is a very important find, and a key to understand the mechanisms of how they apply pressure to governments. If this extortion scheme, that is probably being implemented with most European nations, could be exposed far and wide, it might be a serious blow to their agenda. I'm going to dig and see if there's some evidence that this is going on in my country...

Q is most likely intelligence linked. If they're going to poke a wasp, it's a fair bet they'll get stung and maybe have some interesting side effects along the way. "They" have to be careful, or they'll have herds of angry beasts (the public) and less than impressed angry intel insects buzzing around them. It could become quite problematic.

Q was created and is lead by nefarious agencies to serve their own dark agendas, that much should be pretty clear by now. If the truth was about to come out then it was of major importance to control its flow and manipulate it any way possible.

What I am going to tell you about what I live in Belgium (the worst country in the management of the Covid), my stepfather works in one of the largest French-speaking funeral homes in the country. Since the crisis, on average deaths supposedly due to covid 19, are 5 out of 10 cases, That is to say that there is no autopsy, most have died in retirement homes. I will avoid you the details that are subjected to the family of the deceased, they can only stay 30 minutes with. He has often had his tunic torn, more than once he was in contact with deaths from this virus, yesterday he received a call confirming that he had nothing! The correspondent pointed out to him that he never went out and had no contact with infected people, my stepfather had the following answer: "no, I pick them up". to meditate

Some choice snippets:

"The subjects have had the vaccine, they’ve had no problems at all, and so that now allows us to move forward into much bigger studies to confirm the effectiveness of the vaccine,’ Professor Petrovsky told newsGP. "

I find that exceedingly difficult to believe

"Obviously our vaccine is still under testing, it would have to be done within a clinical trial but there’s no reason you couldn’t enrol people in Victorian nursing homes into the trial and give them the vaccine which would hopefully then protect them."

I guess they haven't wiped out enough old people already...

"We know it’s not going to hurt because we now know that the vaccine is completely safe."

🤯 There are no words....

"COVAX-19 is made from a synthetic protein using a plant sugar, and is based on an earlier SARS-1 coronavirus vaccine that proved effective in animal models."

"We had the first swine flu vaccine in the world, in fact, in humans in 2009 in under three months, which was a world record at the time. We developed the SARS vaccine many years ago that was shown to be very effective in animal models."

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from my reading they have never produced a successful coronavirus vaccine - so what are they talking about? From what I read the animals in these studies developed an enhanced immune response when brought into contact with the original virus and died quite horribly.

And yet

"If all goes well, the vaccine could be widely available by the end of this year, or early 2021, Professor Petrovsky said."

Back
Top Bottom