Dr. Birx treating us like children | At least these FOX anchors are outwardly showing their disgust over the flip-flipping of Dr. Fauci & Dr. Birx on their face-mask recommendations & guidelines.

For me, the worst part of the Progressive Insurrection has been the part where they treat us like we're all 5 years old. I cannot STAND this woman.

Here's what I learned from that Twitter thread;
EbxlzhgXsAUd7cM.jpg

I wonder if James Corbett isn't about to go the same way as Del Bigtree and get banned? He really discusses some very controversial (for the 'powers that be') things and he's been about for a long time. I suppose they can't ban everyone they want to, at the same time, as that may be too obvious.

Probably. But he does keep all his videos and podcasts on his website, corbettreport.com so make sure to check there for his latest.

There's another guy I watch, Robert Scott Bell, who talks about health/alternative healing. He is a homeopath. Of course, much discussion lately about the plandemic and muzzles. Yesterday, as I was watching his livestream, youtube SHUT IT DOWN, saying this video is not available! The live show was back today, but who knows for how long. They are adding the show to alternative platforms, and he also has it on his website.

I wonder if James Corbett isn't about to go the same way as Del Bigtree and get banned? He really discusses some very controversial (for the 'powers that be') things and he's been about for a long time. I suppose they can't ban everyone they want to, at the same time, as that may be too obvious.

He's prepared and fully backed up.

Here's his website

He says he knows he'll be banned one day by YouTube.

What they gonna fine next? Maybe: people who read books are more prone to have the damn corona? People who eat meat are sure to have Corona virus right away? people who have brown eyes are the first victims of Corona? They are absolutely nuts. They are like chickens without a head!
In some regime, it is enough to wear glasses to end up in a labour camp, or even to be shot.
In going back up this article by Sott Darwinism, Totalitarianism, and the Lockdown -- Sott.net, I came across this one “Live Not by Lies”: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and Intelligent Design | Evolution News by the same author, which echoes the important thread on Darwinism.
We have reached a level of insanity in lying, now it is something beyond the "orthogonal to the truth" stuff, at first I thought that these people, my family, my long time friends, my work colleagues, other acquaintances were once again in denial so that they could continue to live this life quietly and selfishly, and ready to say and do whatever was necessary to keep this status quo. All the while thinking that they were being sincere and straight in their boots. They regurgitated like cows, the arguments of politicians they could no longer bear. They assimilated themselves to their lies no more and no less.
Even what Arendt calls the banality of evil, in this pathocracy was reversed, like the rest of human values.
The gearing is made so that not only do we make it work, but that we ourselves become that gearing and make it work at our own expense voluntarily.
Hence the importance of knowing our machinery, always connecting the dots, and eventually re-read Laura's High Strangeness.
It is not because we are surrounded by madness and lies that we have to sink more than necessary. Every problem has a solution that we have to find, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun.
In nature everything ends up balancing out at some point.
For a tree there are different sculptors for its balance:
geotropism, apical dominance, phototropism and hydrotropism.
These regulators give shape to the trees that we reconize around us. And if ever a single regulator took all the control, the shape of the same trees would be strange to us, but they too would be in danger.
Will the overloaded Libra then recover?
Wait and see.
In waiting: "Why should cattle have the gifts of freedom?
Their heritage from generation to generation is the belled yoke and lash"
Live Not By Lies
Essay by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Dated February 12th (1974*)

A message from the lefty medial elite, Washington Post:
  • Too many saw the video about hydroxychloroquine as a covid-19 wonder cure.
  • President Trump inflamed the misinformation by retweeting the video thus making more difficult for the 'mainstream media' you know the 'good guys' to win the public-health war!
  • Because of this and the positive response to the video on social media, especially Facebook, 'This was the week America lost the war on misinformation'
  • What has got this author's bottoms in a bunch is that this week Pew Research shows: 'Americans who rely on social media as their pathway to news are more ignorant and more misinformed than those who come to news through print, a news app on their phones or network TV.'
(How Dare You!)​
  • Social media is exposing too many to the 'conspiracy theories' that opposes the standard information.
  • Author: 'They’re absorbing fake news, but they don’t see it as a problem. In a society that depends on an informed citizenry to make reasonably intelligent decisions about self-governance, this is the worst kind of trouble.' (Arrogance much???) I think the author means uniformly leftist informed citizenry!
  • The article then ridicules Dr. Stella Immanuel beliefs.
Oh My😲. No mention about the validity of her statement about hydroxychloroquine. They know they can not win this by discussing the pros/cons of hydroxychloroquine in treating covid.​
Who's jamming Who's gears😤🤨:headbash:
  • The republicans are ridiculed for their 'landmark antitrust hearing into a politicized rant about how social media doesn’t give conservatives a fair shot.'
  • Concluded with: In a sweeping piece on disinformation and the 2020 campaign in February — in the pre-pandemic era — the Atlantic’s McKay Coppins concluded with a telling quote from the political theorist Hannah Arendt that bears repetition now. Through an onslaught of lies, which may be debunked before the cycle is repeated, totalitarian leaders are able to instill in their followers “a mixture of gullibility and cynicism,” she warned.
  • Over time, people are conditioned to “believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true.” And then such leaders can do pretty much whatever they wish.
  • With the lies in a viral video, a president’s stamp of approval, and the confirmation that social media is how more and more Americans get their supposed “news,” we’ve moved a big step closer to that reality.
  • Author: And we should be afraid.'
Ho Dear! :lol2::rotfl:
The truth is never afraid of the lie but the lie hates the truth and can not tolerate its existence!!!
1596149901647.png

A new development:
Ohio pharmacy board reverses ban on hydroxychloroquine as coronavirus treatment after DeWine’s request
Jul 29, 2020
Hydroxychloroquine has been touted by President Donald Trump as a way to treat and prevent the coronavirus. The Ohio pharmacy board planned to ban the drug as a COVID-19 treatment until Gov. Mike DeWine spoke up about it.

The State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy has changed course on its ban of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine as coronavirus treatments following the governor’s urging to do so.

Beginning Thursday, pharmacies, clinics and other medical institutions were to be prohibited from dispensing or selling the drugs to treat COVID-19, according to regulations issued by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy. They could still be used in clinical trials, said Cameron McNamee, director of policy and communications for the board.

That regulation change has since been pulled back by the board though. Instead, the board now plans to re-examine the issue with the assistance of the State Medical Board of Ohio, clinical experts, and other stakeholders to determine its next steps, according to an announcement

The board’s shift came after Gov. Mike DeWine asked the state pharmacy board on Thursday morning to rescind its plan to ban hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine as treatments for the virus.

DeWine said the decision of how to treat COVID-19 should instead be between patients and their doctors.

“The Board of Pharmacy and the State Medical Board of Ohio should revisit the issue, listen to the best medical science, and open the process up for comment and testimony from experts,” DeWine said in a prepared statement. [How about applying that to the mask mandate]

Hydroxychloroquine has been touted by President Donald Trump despite medical studies showing the drug to be ineffective at treating the disease. The drug may also cause serious cardiac side effects, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
[Still pushing the lies]

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration in mid-June revoked an emergency authorization for hydroxychloroquine that had allowed it to be used to treat COVID-19 patients. Despite the FDA’s revocation and until now, it could technically still be used for off-label treatment of the virus in Ohio, McNamee said.

“Basically, it’s a patient safety issue,” McNamee said on Wednesday before DeWine’s request and the board’s subsequent reversal. “We’re looking at the best science to determine what’s best for the patients of Ohio.”

Under the regulation, pharmacists in Ohio found to be selling or dispensing the drug to treat COVID-19 could have faced disciplinary action ranging anywhere from a warning or fine to a temporary suspension of their license. That action would have depended on the situation, McNamee said Wednesday.

“The long and short of it is, we want people to focus on what works, such as social distancing and mask use,” McNamee said. “We ultimately want to make sure people are being safe and not exposing themselves to drugs that have shown not to be effective in treating COVID-19.” [Still in science denial]

The board’s original move to ban the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 came as misinformation continued to spread about it. As recently as this week, Trump has promoted the drug and said he took it as a preventative measure.

McNamee said the board’s initial decision had nothing to do with Trump’s continued endorsement of hydroxychloroquine.

This isn’t the first time the state pharmacy board has stepped in to regulate the use of the drug during the pandemic.

In March, the Ohio Board of Pharmacy cracked down on doctors who were hoarding hydroxychloroquine for themselves, family and friends in case it was needed. At that time, the board implemented restrictions that said the drug could be prescribed only for those who had tested positive for COVID-19.

Full story:
Despite masks, social distancing, mass cancellations of all kinds of events, fairs, etc., the death toll still climbing!
Coronavirus: 40 more die, 1,396 more cases reported as Ohio hospitalizations hit new high
Jul 29, 2020
Ohio reported another record day of new coronavirus cases Wednesday. The number of Ohioans who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours was among the state’s highest.

Forty more Ohioans are dead and 1,396 more have tested positive for the coronavirus as of Wednesday afternoon, while the Ohio Hospital Association reports that hospitalizations statewide have reached the highest level since the pandemic began.

Wednesday’s 1,396 new cases are the ninth highest daily total since the pandemic began and bring the total number of confirmed and probable cases to 87,893, according to the Ohio Department of Health. More than 1.4 million COVID-19 tests have been administered in Ohio.

The 40 deaths reported bring the total number of confirmed and probable COVID-19 deaths in Ohio to 3,422. That’s nearly double the average of 21 deaths per day over the last three weeks, according to the state health department.

Hospitalizations increased by 128 Wednesday, according to the state. Some 10,553 Ohioans who have been hospitalized with COVID-19 so far. There was an average of 98 hospitalizations per day over the last three weeks, according to the Ohio Department of Health.
[...]
“Our case numbers have remained high during the past month. We know there is a lag between when people are infected with the virus and when they start to feel sick and ultimately are hospitalized,” said Lance D. Himes, interim director of the Ohio Department of Health. “Ohioans have worked hard to slow the spread of this disease. However, these numbers are a stark reminder that this virus is very much still with us.”

Of the 1,122 people with coronavirus who were in Ohio’s hospitals on Tuesday, the association said 348 were in ICU beds and 174 were on ventilators.

More:
Age range of deaths is never mentioned other than to say most were in nursing homes. Wonder if DeWine is beginning to realize that not using HCQ might have contributed to many of Ohio's deaths. What if it turns out that masks are increasing "cases" and subsequent hospitalizations . . . What about suicides being related to COVID measures/job losses/economic ruination/social isolation - where are the statistics on that?

Love this - good find Nucifera!

ebxlzhgxsaud7cm-jpg.38031

In regards to Fauci promoting goggles, I have to laugh because so many people are wearing masks with their noses exposed. I just turned on the TV in advance of a show I want to see and CBS news was still on. I already had the sound muted because I can't abide MSM news anymore, but it appeared to be coverage of John Lewis' funeral/death. A presumed relative was shown making a comment wearing her mask - nose uncovered. Maybe another point of the goggles is to anchor the mask so the nose remains covered? And don't forget to decorate it! As previously noted, I favor skull and crossbones. 🏴‍☠️ Poison - not pirate ☠ 🤢

I was trying to locate James Corbett's the Great Reset vid, but ended up watching Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes The Injection Fraud : The ICorbett Report
@Ruth - I did finally locate the vid I was looking for but not on Corbett's site which was odd as it was pictured on Corbett's homepage in the CAF Injection Fraud vid above. Search wasn't bringing the specific one I wanted at all. It was a discussion with southern West Virginia guy of New World Next Week:

Welcome back to New World Next Week — the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news.

Some good news for Victorians who are being prevented from seeing their relatives in nursing homes due to virus control measures. It is also stated that staff at these facilities no longer have to be vaccinated either. Lawyer Serene Teffaha sent this letter out:

Hello Everyone, we are proud to announce that the Victorian Government has removed the influenza vaccine mandate in the aged care sector.

We should all be proud for our collective efforts in that regard.

My team and I have put a video together in relation to this issue. Please click the attached link.

We will be writing to all other States and Territories to follow suit.

The Aged Care Quality Improvement Unit from Department of Health and Human Services Victoria writes:

'Influenza vaccinations in RACF

With the issue of Care Facilities Direction (No 😎 from 11:59pm on 22July 2020, Victoria’s Chief Health Officer removed the restriction on persons entering, or remaining on, the premises of a care facility where the person could not demonstrate that they have an up to date vaccination against influenza, if such a vaccination is available to the person. Accordingly, employees who had not been vaccinated against influenza and who were required to work in other areas, or take leave, may now return to duty in care facilities. However, residential aged care facilities are encouraged to continue to recommend that staff and visitors have a flu vax given the vulnerability of residents in the
event of infection.

While a requirement to have an up-to-date vaccination is no longer a requirement of the Victorian Direction, staff and volunteers of aged care facilities are still required to be offered the vaccination program in accordance with Commonwealth requirements.'

Indeed the Biosecurity Act is clear when Government can make a vaccination a requirement under sections 60 and 61 as well as the Public Health and Mental Wellbeing Act under section 117. You need to have an infectious disease risk identified and personal orders issued to you with appropriate review rights articulated clearly.

No one can require you to take a vaccine under the law especially when you are healthy and there are no infectious disease risks identified through signs and symptoms and you have not been issued the appropriate orders from authorised personnel.

This mania must stop. Enforcing requirements on individuals who are healthy or who are not at risk and when the risk is not of a deadly nature is reprehensible and clearly feeds into alternative agendas of control rather than mitigation of health risks in a rational and sensible manner.

People are getting angry at me for defending their rights. Please grow up and open your eyes and analyse the reality that is being changed around us. Clearly someone in Government has understood that nuance and appreciated that vaccination must only be recommended as a policy and never required beyond what the legislation sets out.

This does not undermine an appropriate assessment of the risks. However some people in Government have also acted in such a way as to not allow the public to know, in a transparent manner, what has precipitated in the aged care sector and what may or may not have contributed to the increased deaths in that sphere. COVERT COVID operations of Government take overs, with the use of military, are simply not welcomed and they don't allow the public to truly understand what is going on. Independent scientists, medical practitioners and experts should be allowed to participate in such processes even as observers.

Let us unite together and stand strong. We will be launching our class action soon. Together we can bring back common sense and take the appropriate steps to mitigate risks without making this fight against COVID-19 a battleground for citizen takeover.

So they will be writing to the other Australian states as well.

The official announcement is on her website. There's a video (13:45) embeded in the page with more information where they pick apart the laws and directives to show how they secured the ruling, and what they are working towards as far as other actions go, gathering further information for class action and working towards having the same outcomes in other states.

Sounds very encouraging!

A national campaign to encourage mask wearing, including the distribution of free masks, would help to check the pandemic.
Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont introduced legislation this week that directs the Trump administration to send three “high-quality, reusable” masks to every person in the United States, and would provide $5 billion to increase mask production. This is a good idea.

Gets more, and more insane!

And on the lighter side:

And another update from Victoria. You can read how mind-boggling stoopid it is for yourself:

1596188407273.png
"Understandably, there'll be plenty of questions about why this and not that? Why can you have dinner together at a restaurant - but not at a mate's place.

And the simple truth is, the data".

May I please see this "data" of your Andrews? And while you're at it, I'd like to have a look at the so-called "science" you're basing this mandatory muzzle rubbish on.

"It makes sense"

Oh! Okay. Well if you say so. That's perfectly fine then! In that case please forget my silly little questions based on logic and rationality.

And this from just a few hours ago..

"During a press conference, Mr Andrews said "the steps we've taken are not enough," and that not enough people are staying home. "
"It may be the case that we need to take further steps if the steps we've taken are not enough to pull this up."

Constant threats! That's all we get nowadays. They are never going to admit that all of these restrictions are complete nonsense. We've basically now seen first hand that they do. not. work.

And yet...

"The restrictions are having a positive impact
Professor Sutton said it was "dispiriting to see high numbers" but said stage three restrictions had had a positive impact."

Oh! Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest once again! If you hadn't of said that I would have thought the restrictions have done absolutely nothing but cause utter despair and misery for millions. Obviously they've had a positive impact though - 'cos' you said they have.

"Whilst we've done an enormous amount, if the data says that is not enough, then we will have to take further steps."

Ahhh... there's that lovely convenient invisible "data" again.

"It's hard to say how long new restrictions would last"

The never ending saga of stoopid.

I read one self report of a man who used Article 1. of the Nuremberg code at a chemist to prevent a security guard from taking his temperature as he entered and according to him, the security guard backed down pretty quickly and the manager lost interest in enforcing the measure on him.

When I went to the chemist a couple of weeks ago I got such a fright. I was just minding my own business walking into the chemist when some large masked dude lunges at me with a gun aimed at my head. Prior to this I had not seen a temperature gun in real life, and I only saw this bloke in my peripheral vision, so I had no clue what was happening. My natural and immediate reaction was to leap away. He still came after me of course until he got what he was after.

And as predicted here they go again, the evil puppeteers in the UK implemented a new lockdown since midnight last night for parts of the UK's north. People in the affected areas cannot go visit each other but can meet up in pubs or shops :headbash:! Looking at the comments' sections online a lot of people do see through these mind games (even the daily mail), but nevertheless, 4.5 million people (and those poor, poor kids) are in this lockdown situation once again and are anxious, angry etc.
This idiot Chris Witty decided that enough of the economy had opened up so highest time for new misery and torture of the slave-taxpayers!

Could this warning possibly be related? 🤔
LIGHTNING will hit parts of Britain today as temperatures could reach 35C - and the Met Office has now issued a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms.

Back
Top Bottom