Saturday was local elections day in France. I went to the communal building were the election was organized. I expected a deserted place filled with fear and hysteria. To my surprise the carpark was packed with hundreds of cars. Same inside the building with 100's of voters, families, kids. Nobody I saw was wearing a mask.

People were chitchatting (at a normal distance, not the 3meters safety distance) quite joyfully.

In the end, participation rate was 45% (it was 64% in 2014). In France there are 44 millions voters, it means that, compared to 2014, 8 million of them were frightened enough by the "epidemics" to not go voting. But it also means that 20 million of them were unaffected enough by the on-going hysteria to go vote.

Today I went grocery shopping, I was expecting queues, empty shelves, full biohazard suits, it happened to be a great shopping experience

View attachment 34319
No queue at the cash registers

No queue whatsoever, no jam, pretty empty parking lot.

View attachment 34317
The supermarket is open, the parking lot is quite empty

A few customers, none of them wearing gloves or masks ( most employees do wear masks). The shelves were 80% full, I found everything we needed: sourkrout, rice, vegetal milk, eggs. A few shelves were empty: some caned food, all the toilet paper, all the milk were gone.

View attachment 34318
Customers not wearing masks and full shelves

The only disappointment was that I didn't get a fine. In France, people are only allowed to leave their house for essential activities (doctor appointment, pharmacy trip, grocery shopping...) even for these activities they need a written certificate, where they basically write down their name, address and purpose of their trip.

I didn't fill this form and since the government promised 100,000 policemen in the street to enforce totalitarian and meaningless rules I was pretty sure to get fined, which would have been a great memory of the 2020 coronavirus hysteria.

I drove about 30 km and saw only one police car that conducting no control/fining whatsoever. The extensive police control announced by the authorities sounds like a bluff to me.

Police forces are under-equipped, understaffed, demotivated, exhausted by 70 weeks of Yellow Vest protests and overburdened. A few months ago, they were not even able to protect the presidential palace against the Yellow Vests.

Actually the 3 policemen in the above mentioned police car were starring at sheep:

View attachment 34320

It seems that the local shepherd took the opportunity of the low activity generated by the thoroughly orchestrated hysteria to walk his sheep in the parking lot.
Saturday was local elections day in France. I went to the communal building were the election was organized. I expected a deserted place filled with fear and hysteria. To my surprise the carpark was packed with hundreds of cars. Same inside the building with 100's of voters, families, kids. Nobody I saw was wearing a mask.

People were chitchatting (at a normal distance, not the 3meters safety distance) quite joyfully.

In the end, participation rate was 45% (it was 64% in 2014). In France there are 44 millions voters, it means that, compared to 2014, 8 million of them were frightened enough by the "epidemics" to not go voting. But it also means that 20 million of them were unaffected enough by the on-going hysteria to go vote.

Today I went grocery shopping, I was expecting queues, empty shelves, full biohazard suits, it happened to be a great shopping experience

View attachment 34319
No queue at the cash registers

No queue whatsoever, no jam, pretty empty parking lot.

View attachment 34317
The supermarket is open, the parking lot is quite empty

A few customers, none of them wearing gloves or masks ( most employees do wear masks). The shelves were 80% full, I found everything we needed: sourkrout, rice, vegetal milk, eggs. A few shelves were empty: some caned food, all the toilet paper, all the milk were gone.

View attachment 34318
Customers not wearing masks and full shelves

The only disappointment was that I didn't get a fine. In France, people are only allowed to leave their house for essential activities (doctor appointment, pharmacy trip, grocery shopping...) even for these activities they need a written certificate, where they basically write down their name, address and purpose of their trip.

I didn't fill this form and since the government promised 100,000 policemen in the street to enforce totalitarian and meaningless rules I was pretty sure to get fined, which would have been a great memory of the 2020 coronavirus hysteria.

I drove about 30 km and saw only one police car that conducting no control/fining whatsoever. The extensive police control announced by the authorities sounds like a bluff to me.

Police forces are under-equipped, understaffed, demotivated, exhausted by 70 weeks of Yellow Vest protests and overburdened. A few months ago, they were not even able to protect the presidential palace against the Yellow Vests.

Actually the 3 policemen in the above mentioned police car were starring at sheep:

View attachment 34320

It seems that the local shepherd took the opportunity of the low activity generated by the thoroughly orchestrated hysteria to walk his sheep in the parking lot.

I got a similar experience where I live (eastern France). I have been out everyday since the quarantine's start, and I have yet to meet the police. There are people who drive, 20-30 km without being worried. We have a bit more than 10 confirmed cases in our village but the people I have met are being disturbingly nice and chill about the whole thing. I went to the supermarket today and people were "normal" (and most were elderly). I have a great cognitive dissonance about what I hear and see on the media and what I experience with my family, friends, neighbours etc...

4D STS knows what is coming. They know the wave is coming. How to lower frequency of the general population so most of them will go so to say" under" the wave, stay on 3D destroyed earth and be food for then for thousands of years after that. And what is a better way to lower the frequency than with fear, a global fear.

Enjoy the show and don't let them do that. Thats the only thing we can do.

This will be a general summary of how I understand the essence of all this.
Right now, my “projected frequency“, if you will, is that I am simply waiting to get (or not) get this virus, and get over it. I can hardly imagine it will be as bad as the pneumonia I had last year that had me in the ICU, intubated and sedated for 18 days. I have ZERO fear. I’m cheerfully sitting here like any other day. So there’s a line to get into the grocery store, and a smaller selection of food. It’s like living in Disneyland without rides. I live in a quiet neighborhood where I can stroll in the shadows unnoticed down to the ocean and listen to the waves, and no one can even see me. I have weeks worth of food and necessities stocked away because I live in earthquake country and that’s just common sense preparedness here. I know this will get worse and more intense, but I don’t need to get uptight about it. I’ll walk how they tell me to walk, y’know? But in my head I’m just spinning music and waiting my turn. Riding the wave. A perfect metaphor for someone who literally grew up at the ocean. I’ve been riding them and diving under them my entire life! That’s kinda how I do everything, just ride it, let it lift you, flow around you, dunk you. Surface and breathe in. Wait for the next one.

To the 4D STS forces I say, “Have your little thing and be done with you. I don’t identify with your vibration. I’m walking through you as through a dark cloud. I will make my own sunlight. And I am not alone.”

Possibly, all the planes flying overhead are empty or nearly so:

Airlines make a lot of money hauling cargo. That is how it was in the 70's when I used to deliver airfreight out of the Calgary Airport. That industry was really taking off and passengers were the gravy.

I live in (a village in Spain) in a street of old houses with a predominance of elderly people. Until not so long ago everyone was quite healthy and had a lot of social activity on the street.
About three years ago the electricity company changed all the analog electricity meters for smart meters that no longer need reading, but send the electric consumption to the power station by PLC or WiFi (I'm not sure, but I suspect the second method). Maybe it was a coincidence, but that was a turning point from which everyone, one by one, started getting sick. Today 80% of them have died, and those who remain (some were extraordinarily healthy and active) are now suffering from serious headache and arthritis problems. I myself (50 years old) had a big health drop which, fortunately, thanks to many therapies pointed out in this forum and my own research (sound and light combined in my infrared device and other things) I have managed to compensate and get through, not without the strong conviction that in the end I will have to leave this house so that I don't have to be always compensating.
The point is that these meters have been installed in all houses and may be fulfilling some kind of complementary function to other EMFs by forcing people to be at home. I remember that the Cs also said at some point (I don't remember the session) that walking and moving was also a good protection against the effect of EMFs. But that possibility has now been ruled out, especially for older people.

Chinese cheerleader for stronger measures of control. Will Italy and other European countries obey?
Coronavirus, Fontana and Vice President of the Red Cross China: too many people do not respect the rules
March 19, 2020 230

“For the coronavirus, even the vice president of the Chinese Red Cross, Sun Shuopeng, is amazed at how many people are still on the street, how many people still use public transport and the fact that few people use the mask. He also told us that the measures are too inflexible and that if the approach is not changed, the virus will continue. " The president of the Lombardy Region, Attilio Fontana said this, meeting the press, together with Sun Shuopeng, from Wednesday 18 March evening in Milan.

The same concepts about coronavirus and behaviors have therefore been clearly confirmed by the vice president of the Chinese Red Cross "still too many people do not respect the security measures which, in my opinion, should be even more rigid".
If someone can convince the EU to lay down even more, someone might get a bargain like with the collapse of the Soviet Union, if that is not already possible. Might it be because the European NATO countries in general were not helpful or indifferent with regard to the collapse of the Soviet Union and later the campaigns in Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Ukraine, Palestine, the nuclear weapons in "no-name country", a coup in Bolivia and coup attempts in Venezuela be part of the reason that they are blind to that possibility? I wonder.

Attachments

• 1584717785906.png
    1584717785906.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
My ex-mother-in-law, grandmother of 3 sons of mine passed away on the 15th of March, in Dublin County Ireland. God bless her soul! She was in her early 80's, and even though her passing is unrelated to Covid 19, the familly has been told that there will be NO big gathering, while hundreds would normally attend the mass in the village church? This is the new normal and it is sinking in very quick. Part of the familly lives in the U.S. and will not be able to return for the funeral. Quite sad...

On another topic, I always felt that President Trump's wall was to stop notherners crossing south. A talking head just made a joke about this on TV" Haha... Bonkers!

In Bavaria, Germany, we have a "mild curfew" now. Shopping for essential goods, going to essential work, walking your dog (alone) and so on is ok. We have already heard similar things from other countries.

An update to Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg. I already posted that the witchhunt has already begun, now a so called "fact check" tells people that he is telling fake news. So soon! He even is to be heard by the "Landesärztekammer" (a medical association), of which he is a member. Here is the so called fact check, in german:
Tagesspiegel: Wolfgang Wodarg is spreading theories that ignore important facts
The fact check is ... well ... how is it? luke warm? poor in points? Evasive somehow. For example they write that Wodarg is claiming it is a test pandemy, because now everybody with symptoms is being tested on ONLY corona virus, but that is not true (so they say). And then the explain the dfiffernt kind and jadajada and do not PROOF at all that Wodargs hypothesis is false. And that goes on and on.

If someone has already posted this, im sorry. I just cant keep up anymore...

Some thoughts on what we can do now.

The other day I had a slight temper fit, but the usual amends didn't seem to work - I was crushed for a whole day, the energy was poisened, I couldn't get a grip on myself at all. Shame and guilt galore. Also, some old crap coming up.

I think it might well be that we have to face our errors and the consequences of our thoughts and actions like never before. Now is the time to work on all that or facing our demons might crush us!

The Cs talked about "hyperkinetic sensate" and such, effects of the Wave. But even on a more earthy level, these days I guess most of us are and will be getting more in touch with our families, communities, and the network, which also means we have to face things.

So let us:

* be extra-excellent to each other
* be extra-generous
* be extra-compassionate
* pray to the DCM to help us see our hidden errors and enable us to correct them
* not run away from suppressed feelings and memories but face them
* get a grip on any feelings of jealousy or resentment, conscious or unconscious, and act against those impulses
* feel and show love to others, and act based on love and knowledge and courage

FWIW

So true! I've been thinking along the same lines recently and your post just inspired me to take some immediate action! So, thanks a lot for sharing this!! :)

In these times of total craziness and madness, increasing levels of manipulation, control and opression of the masses, raising levels of global pain, suffering, depression and desperation, let us, by continued example, be the source of positivity that this world so urgently needs!

Let us be the spark that ignites the cleansing fire that shall burn thorugh the wickedness which has dominated our world and our reality for so long! And from the ashes of the old world, let a new, beautiful and magnificent dawn arise, just like the legendary phoenix of old.

Through our united efforts, we can be and surely are like a snowball which starts out with but the size of a little tennis ball, yet, as it gets going, turns into a gigantic and unstoppable force. Or like the flap of the butterlfy which sends ripples across the sky culminating into the perfect storm. And, while we are at it, let's include the stone thrown into the ocean generating a little wave at first but leading to a tidal wave as it makes its way aorund the world, which, let's be honest here, has been a long time coming!!!

Wow. The weather where I am right now in Canada has just spiked about 15 degrees warmer in the span of a few minutes it seems. I live in a rural area and was outside earlier this morning when it was foggy and a lot cooler. An average morning in March really. Later on, I noticed that all the windows in the house had steamed up almost in an instant and outside it's warm and somewhat humid. the wind has picked up a LOT which has gotten rid of the fog and there is steam coming off the remaining snow on the ground. I just looked at the weather forecast and it said there is a high wind advisory on now and the temperature is set to plunge to -15 degrees C. overnight. It feels really strange outside right now (but in a funny, sort of good way).

On another note, there was a friend of a friend that works in the local health unit that that quietly advised that if you need any groceries that TODAY was the day to get them. There are big "changes" due this weekend. We'll wait and see I guess.

Interesting times.

Check out this hysterical BS. I mean, are they doing this on purpose? A long line of military vehicles moving "corpses" because the crematoriums are "overflowing". Then you read that it is coffins and then you read that so far, IN TOTAL (i.e. not today, not yesterday, but in the past few weeks), 93 people have died in Bergamo, a city of 122,000.

I'm struggling to keep up with this thread because whenever I blink there are 4 more page to go through, so I'm sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it.

Going by Niall's post, Russia may be in on on the whole deal, but what are they supposed to do? Say the virus isn't that bad and trigger another Russophobic outburst? Also, if it's in Russia's interest to push the West into economic difficulties with their own (Western) hands, then it's not exactly surprising that RT produces reports supporting the government's agenda. That's sad to see, I like to think they are more objective in their reporting than Western media, but as they say, all's fair in love and war.

I'm not exactly enjoying being on the receiving end of their (quite genius) tactics, but oh well, it could worse. I could be panicking about toilet paper and hoarding bags of noodles in a hysterical purchasing spree becuase "OMG we're all gonna die form the virus!!!" ;-)

I imagined food shortage / employment insecurity scenarios in my head so many times before that when it finally hit me I can't seem to generate any stronger emotions than annoyance and eye rolls. I guess forewarned truly does mean forearmed. Knowledge protects from panic and hysteria for sure.

Last edited:
Looks like the US is following along with the EU in closing down states. Pennsylvania and New York have both ordered all non-essential workers to stay home. The Pennsylvania governor has threatened fines and jail time for anyone defying his order, while the NY governor has threatened a fine and mandatory closure. Also, NY has banned gatherings of any size.

My ex-mother-in-law, grandmother of 3 sons of mine passed away on the 15th of March, in Dublin County Ireland. God bless her soul! She was in her early 80's, and even though her passing is unrelated to Covid 19, the familly has been told that there will be NO big gathering, while hundreds would normally attend the mass in the village church? This is the new normal and it is sinking in very quick. Part of the familly lives in the U.S. and will not be able to return for the funeral. Quite sad...

On another topic, I always felt that President Trump's wall was to stop notherners crossing south. A talking head just made a joke about this on TV" Haha... Bonkers!
Sincere condolences.

Back
Top Bottom