I don't know what R. Malone is smoking but I just saw him post a link on his TG channel to this nonsense:

It's a transcript of a meeting with a group called 'Committee on the Present Danger China'. :scared:;-D The basic argument appears to be that the Chinese CCP is controlling the WHO, and through it it's trying to dominate the world! The various speakers just throw in this theory without, from what I could see, providing any evidence. And, when it's Malone's turn he says things like:

Malone: "So, the WHO organization has been corrupted for a number of years now, and the CCP as is its wont, is very good at exploiting these types of cracks in organizations to its own end. We've seen this again and again, for instance, with American universities with the infiltration of CCP interests through the sponsorship of programs and giving of donations."
I've only speed read the whole thing so I might have missed something but from what I can tell, and in my opinion, this is nonsense. The question is, why is Malone associating himself with these kinds of groups and why is he still promoting the CCP angle? As we know, the US regime is ramping up its propaganda against China (because they're crazy and want a war they can't possibly win)...is Malone knowingly participating in this 'intelligence operation'? In the past he has said a number of smart and, what I can tell, correct things. So, why this then?

I don't know what R. Malone is smoking but I just saw him post a link on his TG channel to this nonsense:

It's a transcript of a meeting with a group called 'Committee on the Present Danger China'. :scared:;-D The basic argument appears to be that the Chinese CCP is controlling the WHO, and through it it's trying to dominate the world! The various speakers just throw in this theory without, from what I could see, providing any evidence. And, when it's Malone's turn he says things like:

I've only speed read the whole thing so I might have missed something but from what I can tell, and in my opinion, this is nonsense. The question is, why is Malone associating himself with these kinds of groups and why is he still promoting the CCP angle? As we know, the US regime is ramping up its propaganda against China (because they're crazy and want a war they can't possibly win)...is Malone knowingly participating in this 'intelligence operation'? In the past he has said a number of smart and, what I can tell, correct things. So, why this then?

Prepararing the ground for this maybe; US Congress greenlights Covid origins report

without, from what I could see, providing any evidence

"We've seen this again and again, for instance, with American universities with the infiltration of CCP interests through the sponsorship of programs and giving of donations."
From Gateway Pundit dated Feb 5:

GOP Rep Mike Gallagher: Biden Dropped Trump Rule That Revealed $6.1 Billion in Chinese Donations to Universities -Why Is That? (VIDEO)

Gallagher told the FOX News audience that President Trump required universities to disclose their CCP donations. There were over $6.1 billion in donations discovered that were not previously disclosed due to Trump policies. According to Rep. Gallagher, who will head the House Select Committee on China, President Trump started enforcing Section 117 of the Higher Education Act which requires disclosure of gifts in excess of $250,000.

The Biden Center at UPenn received over $50 million from China after they set up their center on campus.

Hunter Biden, representing the Biden family, cut deals with Communist China resulting in tens of millions of dollars and a 3.2 carat diamond ring.

From a 2020 Newt Gingrich and Claire Christensen article in Newsweek:
Communist China continues to exploit our free and open research institutions for its own gain. In late August, another researcher and Chinese national was charged with computer intrusion and stealing trade secrets at the University of Virginia. However, the theft of research breakthroughs that enhance China's technological and military prowess is not the only issue that concerns Americans.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is actively working to influence the next generation of Americans and Chinese students in America by expanding its soft power, attempting to control and threaten Chinese students, and using financial leverage over U.S. educational institutions.

From 2 days ago:
“The Chinese Communist Party has been targeting our universities for a long time, and Americans deserve to know whether their schools are yoking themselves to such an oppressive, authoritarian regime,” Sen. Kennedy said of the legislation. “This bill would shine a light on where Beijing is peddling its influence on the U.S. campuses that shape our kids’ hearts and minds.”

The bill would amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to reveal disclosures of foreign gifts to schools and require any educational institution that interacts with a Chinese organization to disclose all joint activities, including exchanges or research, the press release notes.

Not just higher education:
Are you surprised to learn that the Chinese Communist Party has ties to American K–12 schools, including those with Junior ROTC programs? Read on …

On March 7, 2023, Parents Defending Education requested an investigation into the Alexandria, Virginia–based TJ Partnership Fund (TJPF), fundraising arm for the arguably most prestigious high school in America: the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST). Over the past seven years, TJPF has raised over $1 million for the TJHSST. Why would that be a problem? Well, it’s because some of the money raised has been coming from groups with strong links to China’s military.

In a recent press release, Parents Defending Education exposes some questionable donors. Allegedly, TJPF received at least $350,000 from the Ameson Education and Cultural Exchange Foundation. And that is a problem because Sean Zang, Ameson’s founder and executive vice president, has ties to Beijing’s United Front Work Department. And according to the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, this organization seeks to neutralize any sources of opposition to the policies and the authority of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). In 2018, the fund also took at least $500,000 from Chinese department-store giant Shirble HK. Like Zang, Shirble Chairman Yang Xiangvo is also involved with the United Front Work Department.

The TJHSST has received hundreds of thousands of dollars from China’s Tsinghua University, while also helping that university to establish a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) school in China. Tsinghua and TJHSST have mutually sponsored several exchange visits. Tsinghua has close ties with People’s Liberation Army–affiliated laboratories, in addition to being the premier Chinese institution of higher learning.
[...]
While most of those developments consist of brick-and-mortar projects, many do not. Notably, The CCP’s massive influence in U.S. education has come under scrutiny from Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., who sounds alarms of his own over the CCP’s purchases of strategically located U.S. military academies with on-site Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps programs. Waltz also voices concerns over the use of communist curricula in those schools.

And then there's Biden's conflict of interest regarding China:
Senate investigators released an earth-shattering report Wednesday outlining a long list of the Biden family’s conflicts of interest conducting shady overseas business activity with foreign adversaries while serving at the upper echelons of government, raising significant national security concerns with potentially criminal conduct and threats of extortion.

According to the joint report from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee with the Senate Treasury Committee, Hunter Biden, along with business partner Devon Archer, “engaged in numerous financial transactions with Chinese nationals who had deep connections to the Communist Chinese government.”

These connections, investigators wrote, include Ye Jianming, the founder of CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd (CEFC), and his associate, Gongwen Dong, who reportedly carried out transactions for Jianming’s companies. Ye, the report noted, who formerly held positions with the People’s Liberation Army, also possessed financial connections to former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden.

For years, according to the Senate report, Hunter Biden leveraged his vast network of connections to ultimately create the investment firm Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co. (BHR), which prioritized investing Chinese capital in overseas projects. The financial group received its approval for a Chinese business license after a series of meetings arranged by Hunter Biden on a government 2013 government trip to China with his vice president father, both flying aboard Air Force Two.

The firm, according to the Wall Street Journal, “is controlled and funded primarily by large Chinese government-owned shareholders” and channeled at least $2.5 billion into automotive, energy, mining, and technology deals on behalf of these investors.
Senate Report: Hunter Biden's Chinese Activity Raise Criminal Concerns

And then there's the Biden family connection to US/Ukraine biolabs - and it's established that US was working in conjunction with China on GOF research. From ZeroHedge:
The connections between Hunter Biden and the Ukrainian biolabs confirmed by US officials were initially claimed by Igor Kirillov, head of the Radiation, Chemical, and Biological Defense Department of the Russian Armed Forces. Kirillov's assessment of the scope of US-funded biolabs operating in Ukraine found that the Pentagon backed 31 such facilities. Kirillov went on to detail the connections between Biden, Rosemont Seneca, and contracts given to Metabiota to conduct research at the laboratories. Pentagon officials have stated that they have invested over $200 million in Ukraine since 2005 as part of its Biological Threat Reduction Program. The narrative that these biolabs were operating for defensive purposed was echoed by Nuland in her testimony before a US Senate committee hearing held following Russia's invasion of Ukraine when the existence of the biolabs was first brought to the attention of the public.

Following Kirillov's presentation on the scope of the US-funded biolabs in Ukraine, Russia's State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin shed light upon Hunter Biden's connections to the government contracts that funded them. "US President Joe Biden himself is involved in the creation of biolaboratories in Ukraine. An investment fund run by his sun Hunter Biden funded research and the implementation of the United States’ military biological program. It is obvious that Joe Biden, as his father and the head of state, was aware of that activity," Volodin stated through his Telegram channel, urging the US Congress to initiate its own investigation into Biden's involvement.

Despite the vociferous defense that Russia's claims implicating Hunter Biden with these biolabs had no basis in reality, the emails cited from his laptop coupled with publicly available data on government contracts prove the connection. According to a report available on the USSpending.gov database, Metabiota, Inc. has received $23.9 million in government funding since a federal research and development contract was awarded to it. The multi-million dollar contract awarded to Metabiota was approved in 2014 during the Obama Administration when Hunter Biden's father served as Vice President and was tasked with leading diplomatic relations with Ukraine in the wake of Russia's annexation of the Crimean Peninsula. The most recent payment made under the contract was paid in 2017 for a supplemental agreement for work within the scope of the approved research.

From 2021:
DOCUMENTS OBTAINED BY The Intercept contain new evidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the nearby Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment, along with their collaborator, the U.S.-based nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance, have engaged in what the U.S. government defines as “gain-of-function research of concern,” intentionally making viruses more pathogenic or transmissible in order to study them, despite stipulations from a U.S. funding agency that the money not be used for that purpose.

China has bought a lot of land in the US over the years:
Chinese entities keep purchasing plots of American land, presenting the Chinese military with a strategic advantage should conflict arise.

The push to drain China’s influence from the U.S. economy has reached America’s farm country, as congressional lawmakers from both parties are looking at measures to crack down on foreign purchases of prime agricultural real estate.

House lawmakers recently advanced legislation to that effect, warning that China’s presence in the American food system poses a national security risk. And key Senate lawmakers have already shown interest in efforts to keep American farms in American hands.

Newhouse argued that China has a policy focused on foreign production as part of its Belt and Road Initiative and therefore is a threat to the United States.

In a statement, Newhouse said: "In recent years, the Chinese government has been buying up U.S. agricultural assets. Allowing this practice to continue would lead to the creation of a Chinese-owned agricultural monopoly and pose an immediate threat to U.S. national security and food security. The U.S. cannot become dependent on China for our domestic agriculture and food supply."

We know one world government exists and humanity is in its crosshairs. So, maybe not so much nonsense after all.

Here’s what’s curious and puzzling to me: there has been a concerted effort for decades to empower and transfer technology to China. The massive transfer of manufacturing which involves a tech transfer as well. Remember the AWACS plane that landed in China and hung out for a week in 2001? That smelled like a tech transfer to me. Major Chinese funding of Bill Clinton. The beat goes on. So the question is, why now are we seeing this posturing and rhetoric??

Possible answers: The Chinese have a boatload of US treasuries which, if dumped, could trigger the financial collapse that is already starting. China becomes the scapegoat? (I don’t doubt for a second that the purchase of US debt by the Chinese was part of a deal to allow the Fed to inflate with QE and yet another gargantuan money laundering scheme.) But the psychopathic PTB always love to shift the blame and point fingers and China is a perfect bad guy for the ire of the US population to deflect attention away from the domestic traitors.

Side note regarding the Saudis: this (China brokered deal) strikes me as another orchestrated sack of BS. The west put the house of Saud in charge way back after WW1. They have done the bidding of the west ever since. It seems ludicrous to me that the US suddenly is letting Saudi Arabia off their leash and can do nothing about it. This strikes me as more narrative spinning in real time and sends deep psychological messages of America’s waning power and influence. I guess I just don’t think this is happening organically or by accident is the bottom line.

While the future is open and anything could happen, there ARE choreographers at work here. IMO

Here’s what’s curious and puzzling to me: there has been a concerted effort for decades to empower and transfer technology to China. The massive transfer of manufacturing which involves a tech transfer as well. Remember the AWACS plane that landed in China and hung out for a week in 2001? That smelled like a tech transfer to me. Major Chinese funding of Bill Clinton. The beat goes on. So the question is, why now are we seeing this posturing and rhetoric??

Possible answers: The Chinese have a boatload of US treasuries which, if dumped, could trigger the financial collapse that is already starting. China becomes the scapegoat? (I don’t doubt for a second that the purchase of US debt by the Chinese was part of a deal to allow the Fed to inflate with QE and yet another gargantuan money laundering scheme.) But the psychopathic PTB always love to shift the blame and point fingers and China is a perfect bad guy for the ire of the US population to deflect attention away from the domestic traitors.

Side note regarding the Saudis: this (China brokered deal) strikes me as another orchestrated sack of BS. The west put the house of Saud in charge way back after WW1. They have done the bidding of the west ever since. It seems ludicrous to me that the US suddenly is letting Saudi Arabia off their leash and can do nothing about it. This strikes me as more narrative spinning in real time and sends deep psychological messages of America’s waning power and influence. I guess I just don’t think this is happening organically or by accident is the bottom line.

While the future is open and anything could happen, there ARE choreographers at work here. IMO
Yah, I gotta say, I am perceiving some manipulation here. First, it was Bill Gates buying up all the farms. Now it is China buying them! See? Is the purpose of this “new” information meant to stir us into a new frenzy, ahead of damaging (for the US) news coming possibly from China, thus discrediting them in advance? What will they reveal?

Matt Hancock is being exposed, but it is a reasonable bet that there are many Hancock types sitting tight in other countries who are of the psychopathic type or pathological deviants in some way. People who pushes the Covid fear narrative and mandating lock downs and jabs as the only solution.
Another one who may start to get more exposure is the German health minister Karl Lauterbach, who has made some outrageous statements in the past. Now part of his more distant past is revealed.

German minister lied to advance career – media​

Karl Lauterbach falsely claimed to be a government-funded researcher while applying for a job in the 1990s, Die Welt has reported
German minister lied to advance career – media

German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach claimed to have led a government-funded breast cancer research project when he applied for a professorship at the University of Tubingen in 1995, Die Welt reported on Sunday. However, the study never existed, according to the outlet.
Lauterbach was 32 years old at the time, and had just received a Doctor of Science degree from the Harvard School of Public Health. Back in Germany, he applied for the position in Tubingen, claiming that he was the head of a research project into breast cancer diagnostics and therapy at an oncology department in Aachen.
Lauterbach said that the project had received two million Deutschmarks (around $1.38 million at the time) from the German government, a portion of which he reportedly promised to transfer to the cash-strapped university if hired.
https://www.rt.com/news/572721-berlin-women-topless-swimming/
However, the government and the Aachen oncology center told Die Welt that the project – as described by Lauterbach – never existed. A similar cancer study did take place at Aachen, the paper noted, but Lauterbach was not listed as an author.
Lauterbach also claimed to have raised funding for a study at Princeton University in the US, which staff at the university deny, and to have received 20,000 Deutschmarks for a book project, which ultimately was never paid as he never finished the book.
The minister was offered the position at Tubingen, but turned it down in favor of a placement in Cologne. Questioned by Germany’s Merkur news outlet on Sunday, Lauterbach said that he “can no longer recall the specific case.”
According to Die Welt reporter Tim Rohn, Lauterbach turned down an invitation to speak to the newspaper.
The last bit is interesting but not surprising. That he can't recall the specific case could be either because he can't as he says (a bit like Joe Biden) or because he has lied so much in his life that he doesn't know anymore what is real and what isn't. I fear it could be the last bit and that he belongs to the category of people who lie as they breathe. Something Hervey Cleckley and Robert Hare have described well about psychopaths. Joe Biden has a similar problem with distinguishing reality from fiction in his life story, so there is something similar about them.

Naughty Tory MP says the virus came from Fort Detrick. It's almost three years to the day!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers.

I've personally reached a point where I trust NO ONE in the Coronavirus "Truth Movement." And Dr. Robert Malone seems more and more like a gatekeeper to me as each day passes.

Here's a 10-minute video by George Webb that shows Mr. Malone isn't being exactly up front about much of what he's worked on, possibly due to non-disclosure agreements he signed; but the work that he did do and isn't copping to directly has definitely got my shorthairs up:

Then there's this - he's suing Peter R. Breggin, MD and his wife Ginger Breggin, seeking damages for $25,350,000.00 - for criticizing the concept of mass formation psychosis in depth without even mentioning his name:

This whole Coronavirus thing, and some of the supposedly up-front characters we've relied on for information such as Mattias Desmet ("Psychology of Totalitarianism" author), may not be who we think they are, but instead could be misinformation agents meant to distract truth seekers from finding the REAL truth.

At this time I don't know what that is, but I certainly am smelling some rather large rats amongst those who I at first trusted. And to be honest, this whole thing has put me off so much I've stopped caring to some degree...and, maybe that's the whole point.

Awesome!

Dear Congress: Ignoring Pfizer's Bioweapon Crimes Doesn't Make Them Go Away, it Makes the United States Complicit in Biowarfare

The Kingston Report​

I was interviewed by Stew Peters today to discuss the Russian Military Chief citing my work as part of a global criminal investigation of Pfizer (and other guilty parties) who unleashed the mRNA bioweapons on civilian populations under the guise of ‘safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines.’

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F86148eb2-a7c2-45cf-98d8-e002fe671164_1431x831.png

Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, Chief of Russian Military Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Protection Troops, cites the work of Project Veritas, the Stew Peters network, and specifically mentions my med-legal analysis, including citing the legal definition of mRNA technology as a bioweapon under 18 USC 175.

Stew Peters asked a great question during the interview which was, “If a General from the Russian Military can figure out that these injections are bioweapons, why can’t our Congress?”

Bill Passed by House and Senate to Declassify COVID Origins Documents May Be Attempt to ‘Frame’ China, Experts Warn​

Lawmakers misrepresented a bill requiring the declassification of documents related to the origins of COVID-19, according to several experts who warned that contrary to what the public was told, the legislation limits the types of documents the government must declassify — and that raises questions about the bill’s real intent.

By
Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.

chain-png.png

Link copied
declassify covid origins feature

Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender's Top News of the Day. It's free.
Lawmakers and media misrepresented a bill requiring the declassification of documents related to the origins of COVID-19, according to several experts who warned that contrary to what the public was told, the legislation limits the types of documents the government must declassify — raising questions about the bill’s real intent.
According to the sponsors of the COVID-19 Origin Act of 2023 — which sailed through the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives and is awaiting President Biden’s signature — the bill requires the government to declassify all documents pertaining to COVID-19.
But experts interviewed by The Defender said the bill requires the declassification only of documents related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China — the epicenter of the “lab leak theory.”
They suggested the limitations may be intended to reduce the culpability of U.S. and private actors in the potential leak of — or development of — COVID-19, by placing full blame on China and the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Bill’s backers made ‘false claims’
Independent journalist Sam Husseini said Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), the Senate’s co-sponsor of the COVID-19 Origin Act, made “claims about the bill which are false.”
Hawley, on March 1, tweeted:

Speaking to Fox News March 2, Hawley made similar claims, saying, “My bill … will declassify all of the information the federal government has on COVID origins.”
Hawley later followed up his statements with a letter addressed to Chinese President Xi Jinping, informing him of the bill’s passage. This prompted a response from the Chinese government, according to The Gateway Pundit.

Another of the bill’s Senate co-sponsors, Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.), said in a statement:
“The American people deserve transparency, free from censorship or spin. It’s time to declassify everything we know about COVID’s origins and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, now.”
Braun also tweeted:

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, told the House:
“The American public deserves answers to every aspect of COVID-19 pandemic including how this virus was created, and specifically whether it was a natural occurrence or was the result of a lab related event.”
Statements like these led media outlets, including The Defender, to report that if passed, the will would trigger the release of all documents — not just those related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Bill ‘dubiously named’
On his blog, Husseini said the COVID-19 Origin Act is “dubiously named” and instructs Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines only to:
“Declassify any and all information relating to potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the origin of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), including (A) activities performed by the Wuhan Institute of Virology with or on behalf of the People’s Liberation Army [of China].”
“This means that information not related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology is not being requested and would almost certainly therefore remain classified,” Husseini wrote.
The bill also states:
“There is reason to believe the COVID-19 pandemic may have originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology …
“… the Director of National Intelligence should declassify and make available to the public as much information as possible about the origin of COVID-19 so the United States and like-minded countries can —
“(A) identify the origin of COVID-19 as expeditiously as possible, and
“(B) use that information to take all appropriate measures to prevent a similar pandemic from occurring again.”
The bill requires Haines to turn over the declassified evidence “no later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act” and to submit to Congress an unclassified report containing all the documents requested in the bill, with “only such redactions as the Director determines necessary to protect sources and methods.”
Husseini noted that parts of the bill are unusually specific, focusing “on one strain of alleged evidence” by calling for Haines to turn over classified documents pertaining to “researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in autumn 2019.”
“Now, that could be very important,” Husseini wrote. “But why is this legislation limiting disclosures?”
A ‘classic Nixonian limited hangout’?
Husseini suggested some members of Congress may not have been fully aware that the bill they were voting for does not appear to, in fact, fully declassify all documents related to the origins of COVID-19.
“I have no idea if members of Congress have actually read the legislation and realize how limited it is,” wrote Husseini, who, in another post, called Hawley’s public rhetoric regarding the bill “false and misleading.”
Husseini told The Defender the bill may be acting as a “limited hangout” with the purpose of acknowledging the “lab leak theory” on the one hand, but via legislation that “makes us accept half of the truth.”
Francis Boyle, J.D., Ph.D., professor of international law at the University of Illinois, told The Defender, “I’m afraid this [bill] is going to be a classic Nixonian limited hangout” that “does not call for the declassification of all those sources [that] should be declassified and/or released.”
Boyle said any information that is declassified “is going to be helpful,” but that the bill’s provision allowing redactions raises concern.
“Who knows what Avril Haines is going to knock out of this report,” he said.
Husseini noted that the bill also makes no provisions for providing information that several groups, including U.S. Right to Know and some media organizations, have requested — but not yet received — via Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) submissions. Husseini said this information “is not classified but is being withheld.”
Husseini cited Gary Ruskin, executive director and co-founder of U.S. Right to Know, who said:
“Much of the federal government’s information related to the origins of Covid-19 is not classified, or likely not classified. We just haven’t been able to access much of it yet via FOIA/FOIA litigation.
“The NIH’s [National Institutes of Health] conduct in stonewalling FOIAs is especially outrageous. It’s time for the Biden administration to tell NIH to comply with the FOIA.”
At a March 9 U.S. Department of State press conference, Ned Price, the agency’s spokesperson, appeared to stonewall Husseini when he asked why the government hasn’t responded to U.S. Right to Know’s FOIA requests related to government funding of bioweapons agents’ discovery research, including the funding of such research in China.
“We can respond in writing on a question that specific,” Price replied. When further pressed by Husseini, Price said, “I would ask that you be respectful of your colleagues.”
An attempt to blame the virus exclusively on China?
There has been a flurry of news reports in recent weeks originating from various branches of the U.S. government indicating broader acceptance of the “lab leak theory.”
The U.S. Department of Energy said it now believes COVID-19 most likely emerged from the Wuhan lab — a position subsequently adopted publicly by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
On March 8, the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic heard the testimony of experts who also accepted the “lab leak theory.”
“All this — the recent hearings, the Hawley legislation, the WSJ piece — seem part of a coordinated effort on the part of the ‘intelligence community’ to own the pandemic story and use it for their purposes,” Husseini wrote.
Boyle shared similar concerns with The Defender:
“I am concerned that this [bill] is only going to get a part of the truth. Certainly not the full truth of what really happened here with COVID-19, which we need to get at.
“My concern is that all that’s going to get out of this report … will implicate the Wuhan BSL4 [biosafety level 4 lab] in COVID-19. Well, that’s fine with me. But what about the American involvement here?
“And this was funded by Tony Fauci and Francis Collins at NIAID [National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases] and NIH. Those should be in this legislation too, if we really wanted to get to the bottom of what happened here.”
Boyle and Husseini told The Defender there are numerous government and private entities whose classified documents should be declassified.
Boyle said these include the University of North Carolina, the National Center for Toxicological Research, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at Harvard Medical School, the U.S. Agency for International Development, EcoHealth Alliance and the Integrated Research Facility at Fort Detrick.
Husseini noted that state governments and private institutions also are likely to possess important information that the COVID-19 Origin Act does not cover. These include Scripps Research, Tulane University and the Wellcome Trust.”
The Wellcome Trust is headed by Jeremy Farrar, now chief scientist for the World Health Organization. “Farrar played a central role in disseminating the propaganda line that COVID could not have lab origins in early 2020,” Husseini said.
U.S. Right to Know sued the University of North Carolina, which is publicly owned, after it failed to respond to the watchdog group’s FOIA requests.
Husseini said the COVID-19 Origin Act “doesn’t even instruct the DNI [Director of National Intelligence] to declassify what it knows about other Chinese government institutions like the Chinese CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention].”
Husseini told The Defender:
“Since [Fauci] retired, the system has seemingly skillfully tried to put the deranged stance of the last three years into the rearview mirror hoping people will forget the massive propaganda.”
Boyle told The Defender that “from this legislation, it does appear they’re trying to pin it all on China.”
Husseini, noting that “China may well have major culpability,” said this is not the same as full or exclusive culpability, which is what the U.S. government may now be attempting to establish.
Husseini wrote that “a general anti-China agenda, has taken primacy and is part of a dynamic which ‘ultimately lets’ U.S. institutions and ‘U.S. biowarfare off the hook.’”
He told The Defender:
“There are two pillars of the U.S. establishment here — one wants to polarize at some level with China and the other wants to ensure the U.S. government continues its discovery of bioweapons agents.
“For the establishment to be maintained, both those strains need to be maintained.”
According to Husseini, this may explain why the bill passed both houses with seemingly little debate. It passed the Senate with “unanimous consent,” and subsequently passed the House in a unanimous vote.
Husseini noted that Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), a member of the House Rules Committee, even put forth a rule “to ensure passage of Hawley’s bill.”
Husseini said Biden, who hasn’t yet said if he will sign the bill, has a few options he may be considering, telling The Defender:
“I see no sign of actual opposition from the Biden administration and I suspect this is all being done in coordination with the director of National Intelligence, as were the reports in the Wall Street Journal that drove this narrative.
“It’s possible Biden wants to appear reluctant on this and I suppose Biden could veto it and get an override so he could pose as being conciliatory to the Chinese or the like.”
Husseini said that “with the collapse of the completely fictional Daszak narrative in the late Spring and Summer of 2021 … a backup narrative has been put forward, especially through the Wall Street Journal,” whose report on the Department of Energy pivoting toward the “lab leak theory” was co-written by Michael Gordon, “who with Judy Miller perpetrated the Iraq weapons of mass destruction fraud on the U.S. public.”
He also blamed wide swaths of the independent media, particularly left-leaning outlets, for going along with establishment efforts to discredit the theory that COVID-19 emerged from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“Much of ‘the Left’ has basically done everything to kill lab origin — and effectively made it a right-wing issue,” Husseini said.
According to Husseini, those who long promoted the Chinese response to COVID-19 and who now are supporting the push to frame China, are pushing for a world “that combines the worst aspects of the U.S. — corrupt corporate capitalism — with the worst aspects of Chinese society: explicit authoritarianism.”
“The pandemic, it can hardly be ignored, helped isolate people from one another, helped restrict borders, was an excuse for massive civil liberties restrictions — all things useful to the World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ agenda,” said Husseini. “This is another reason that intentional release should be seriously examined.”
Lab leak or lab origin?
Husseini said he prefers the term “lab origin theory” over “lab leak theory.”
“I see no good reason to make assumptions,” Husseini said. “‘Leak’ assumes a mistake. It could have been a mistake, but why presume it?”
Boyle adopted a similar view, although he noted that the language of the COVID-19 Origin Act does not mention either term.
“It does not refer to a lab leak,” he said. “It doesn’t say ‘leak’ at all. It says ‘originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.’ Obviously, there could be different interpretations of why it originated there. I still believe it was a leak, but this does leave open why it might have originated there.”
Boyle reiterated his longstanding belief that “COVID-19 is an offensive biological warfare weapon with gain-of-function properties” and called for the halting of gain-of-function research.
According to Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, Congress’ reluctance to declassify documents that may implicate U.S. government entities in the origins of COVID-19 is reflective of the massive amounts of federal money spent on biological weapons research.
“They’re not doing that because the U.S. government agencies and scientists involved in the development of COVID-19 [have received] massive sums of money,” Boyle said. “We’ve been devoted to developing offensive biological warfare programs since after Sept. 11, 2001 … I’ve been speaking out about this publicly for years.”
Husseini told The Defender:
“Biowarfare is a deniable weapon, which makes disclosure of documents key. Another reason why the Hawley bill limiting disclosure may well signal a massive coverup in plain sight.”
In a pair of tweets Sunday, British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen said he received information from U.S. government sources indicating that the U.S. Department of Defense and the Fort Detrick research facility “were responsible for both the virus and the vaccines” and that “criminal proceedings” may follow.
He tweeted:

Bridgen did not clarify which sources provided him with this information or who might face such criminal proceedings.At the March 8 Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic hearing, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Dr. Robert Redfield said COVID-19 was “engineered” and blamed gain-of-function research for “the greatest pandemic our world has seen.”
However, Redfield stopped short of explicitly calling for a full ban on such activities, calling instead for a moratorium.
Boyle told The Defender “all this gain-of-function so-called ‘research’ has to be terminated immediately with legislation by Congress … The only way to protect ourselves is to terminate it immediately. No moratorium.”
“There was a moratorium” during the Barack Obama presidency, said Boyle, “and Fauci undermined the moratorium by outsourcing the work through the EcoHealth Alliance to the Wuhan BSL4 [laboratory]. So, a moratorium is worthless. We have to terminate all gain-of-function research everywhere. It has to be prohibited, to be made criminal.”
The Defender reached out to the offices of Hawley and Braun, Turner and Bridgen for comment, but did not receive a response as of press time.

Not just about the virus and vaccinations, but Queensland Police have updated policy after the Wieambilla shooting. The dangers of policy are pointed out in an article by Sydney Criminal Lawyers:

Queensland Police Target Divergent Thought Considered as Dangerous

The top brass of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) has issued a directive that all officers must report matters involving sovereign citizens, religious extremists and conspiracy theorists to specialist counter-terrorism teams.

The announcement was triggered by last year’s Wieambilla shooting, which the QPS characterised as ‘a religiously motivated terrorist attack’

Wieambilla shooting — ‘a religiously motivated terrorist attack’​

To take a step back, Nathaniel Train, his brother Gareth and sister-in-law Stacey shot dead two QPS constables along with their neighbour Alan Dare at Wieambilla, more than 300 kilometres west of Brisbane, on 12 December 2022.

The trio was later shot dead by police.

Since then, the QPS has been conducting a lengthy investigation, during which it’s reported that police found camouflaged hiding places at the property, six firearms, three sets of bows and arrows, a number of knives, CCTV, radios, mirrors on trees, and a trap door under the house itself. Official reports show that Queensland police have also combed through Stacy’s diaries as well as the trio’s text messages and social media posts, along with conducting close to 200 interviews.

The evidence, Deputy QPS Commissioner Tracy Linford said, suggests that the Train family members subscribe to what we would call a broad Christian fundamentalist belief system, known as premillennialism and perceived the police “as monsters and demons”.

Blanket directive​

In response, QPS have issued a blanket directive that requires police officers to report members of the community who allegedly hold “a range of ideological beliefs”, including conspiracy theorists and religious-related ideology.

Officers must record all interactions with people suspected of holding these types of ideological beliefs in the central QPrime information database so that it can then be assessed by counter-terrorism investigation teams, and if need be, escalated and individuals “flagged.”

The internal memo is reported to describe the at-risk groups as ‘conspiracy theorists, religious, social or political extremists and sovereign citizens, as well as people with ideologies relating to capitalism, communism, socialism or Marxism’. It describes the sovereign citizen movement as a group of people who are not motivated by a single issue but believe they are not subject to government laws.

Free thought under threat​

The directive should run shivers up the spine of anyone who wants to see the preservation of justice in a Western democracy, particularly in light of the fact that several aspects of Australia’s counter-terrorism laws have raised human rights concerns, including the fact that the Australian Federal Police can detain a suspect without charge for 24 hours, and can seek a detention order from a court to detain the suspect for a further 24 hours.

These 24 hour capped periods do not include ‘dead time’ – time when the suspect is contacting a lawyer, taking meal breaks and sleeping.

The counter-terrorism laws also include restrictions on movement, allowing control orders to be implemented which can force a person to stay in a certain place at certain times, prevent them from going to certain places or talking to certain people, or require them to wear a tracking device, and the laws also allow Australian police to use secret evidence against a person, preventing a defendant and their legal counsel from accessing evidence which will be used against them in court, which is ordinarily allowed and considered a ‘normal’ part of the judicial process.

Broad judgements, implicit bias and the erosion of democracy​

The new QPS directive – as much has been made publicly available at this time – allows police to make broad judgements based on religious practices, as well as other beliefs.

Putting the Wieambilla shooting aside for a moment, yes, absolutely, police have a duty to protect communities. Enabling and empowering them to carry out that duty and ensure safety for themselves, their colleagues and the community is paramount.

But so is balance. Australia is still a democracy. And, although that democracy is slowly being eroded, the constitution includes the presumption of religious freedom as well as the right to freedom of information, opinion and expression.

In terms of the Wieambilla shooting, Police have said that other factors highlighted in their investigation were that Nathaniel and Stacey lost their jobs within the education system because they did not get the Covid vaccine.

“They certainly had their views around anti-vaccination, and as a consequence of that, anti-government,” Deputy Commissioner Tracy Linford has said.

The impact of Covid-19​

Covid-19, lockdowns and mandatory vaccines created incredible community polarisation across Australia.

Since the ‘end’ of the pandemic (although Covid-19 is still around) socio-economic divides have grown deeper, there is still residual resentment about what some see as ‘Government overreach’, there is ongoing debate about the validity of vaccine injuries and the necessity of vaccine passports. We are in many, many ways, in a changed world, post Covid.

As divides grow deeper, people will seek to find comfort within groups which share similar views. This is basic human nature. And plenty has been written about the role that social media and its algorithms can play in skewing a person’s access to a wide range of information and therefore their perception.

But even so, implicit bias, the kind which the latest QPS directive appears to be based upon, can be a very dangerous thing. And, as we have seen time and again, giving police officers more powers (and more weaponry) rarely equates to safer communities.

Slight detour but ultimately related:

RFK Jr. Says CIA Is Connected to 2001 Anthrax Attacks

Robert F. Kennedy was recently a guest on the Jimmy Dore Show and during his interview, he shared a wealth of knowledge about the 2001 anthrax attacks and the development of bioweapons in the United States.

The attacks consisted of anthrax being sent through the United States Postal System via letters and delivered to several news organizations, Sen. Patrick Leahy and Sen. Tom Daschle.

Kennedy shared that the letters were sent to both Sen. Leahy and Sen. Daschle because they were trying to block the Patriot Act in 2001.

He went on to reveal the Patriot Act was a vicious attack against the US Constitution and “re-opened the bioweapons arms race that was shut down by Nixon in 1969.”

The son of the late US Attorney General Robert Kennedy then captivated Dore’s listeners by sharing that the FBI discovered anthrax in the letters originally “stemmed from a CIA lab in Fort Detrick, Maryland.”

WATCH:
My reaction to the above - :wow: and :mad:! Now I understand why Nixon was taken down - and it's been suggested that he was beginning to realize dual citizens of a certain middle eastern country weren't acting in America's best interest.

Later in the interview, Kennedy would take aim at Dr. Fauci.

Robert Kennedy, Jr. stated ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002.’

WATCH:
Holy Sh*T! Fauci needs to be arrested and brought up on charges with death penalty specifications!

Holy Sh*T! Fauci needs to be arrested and brought up on charges with death penalty specifications!
It would take a very long time to convince an electric chair to share its electrons with this monster. The legend says that even the vaxx, armed with nano-zelensky-warriors, is afraid to exit the needle when Fauci rolls up his sleeve. And so it was agreed that the only antidote capable of taming such a beast is... truth! ;-)

Not sure if people remember early on in 2020, before things really got crazy, there was the story out of Canada and the Level 4 Lab in Winnipeg. This story has cycled up again with enough redactions and 'security' reasons not to take it to far, yet far enough to focus down on China in silly directions. It is like they are telling this narrative without the people who completely dominate biosecurity and weapons not knowing what was going on and who was who. At this Lab then it was Ebola and what else...
There was another guy from the Lab, if recalled, who got caught at the US boarder with some sort of virology in his truck. The impression was that he had connections at US labs and was detained and then released. It is not mentioned in this article and yet it was near at the same time.

Headline (not mainstream source):

www.westernstandard.news/tncms/asset/editorial/95c6a4ac-c1b0-11ed-93c3-970dee55f523

What do we know about the Canadian connection with COVID's source?​

640f44d12fee6.image.png

High-profile scientist Qiu accepts an award from then-Gov. Gen. Julie Payette, for her part in the creation of the Ebola drug ZMapp, at Winnipeg's National Microbiology Lab. Barry Cooper examines the alleged links between her, her husband and the Chinese military.
Courtesy CBC

---------------------------

The American Department of Energy recently reported that the COVID-19 event likely began with a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV.)

The circumstantial evidence, as Marco Navarro-Génie and I documented in Canada’s COVID, had been public since the summer of 2020. In Canada the House of Commons convened a special committee looking into Chinese interference in recent elections, which is also old news. Additional unfinished business between Canada and China involves the connection of the WIV to the National Microbiology Lab (NML) in Winnipeg. Let’s take a look.

In July 2019 two scientists, Qiu Xiangguo and her husband, Kednig Cheng, were “escorted” from the NML by the RCMP. The NML, like the Wuhan lab is rated as a level four biosafety facility and is capable of handling and containing the most dangerous pathogens around. It is administered by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC.)

When the scientists were removed, along with several of their doctoral and post-doc students, their security clearances were also revoked. The students, also from China, had been studying at the University of Manitoba, where Qiu and Cheng were adjunct (unpaid) professors. The students had access to the lab, but it is unclear whether they had security clearance. According to CSIS spokesperson Keira Lawson, the decision to give the students the run of the place was made by PHAC. {or by those who vouched for them in southerly latitudes}

When, in January 2021, Qiu and Cheng were fired, Eric Morrissette, PHAC chief of media relations, refused to say anything more “for reasons of confidentiality” which means, we won’t say any more because we won’t say any more.

The RCMP began their investigation in late May 2019 when PHAC asked them to investigate a “policy breach,” whatever that is. Over the next several months several oddities came to light suggesting a narrative that in turn, raised many important and as yet unanswered questions.

In March 2019 Qiu shipped Ebola and Henipah, both extremely dangerous hemorrhagic viruses, to the WIV. Amir Attaran, a law professor and epidemiologist at the University of Ottawa remarked, “She sent one of the deadliest viruses on Earth and multiple varieties of it, to maximize the genetic diversity and maximize what experimenters in China could do with it, to a laboratory in China that does dangerous gain-of-function experiments. And that has links to the Chinese military.” {is the professor priming?}

Wuhan was not the only link to the Peoples’ Liberation Army. At least one of Qiu’s students was a member of the PLA Academy of Military Sciences. Moreover, Major-General Chen Wei, praised by Xi Jinping in September 2020 for developing a Chinese COVID vaxx, conducted joint research with her on Ebola. They published a couple of papers together where Maj.Gen Chen underwent a clever name reversal and used the name Wei Chen, not Chen Wei. When asked by the Globe and Mail whether it was standard procedure for NML scientists to conduct and publish joint research with general officers in the PLA, Anne Génier, PHAC spokesperson, said that, “while the NML does not have institutional agreements with the Chinese military, Canada’s scientists have collaborated with Chinese scientists to contribute to the global public health fight against deadly diseases such as Ebola.” Her response expressed the adherence of PHAC to the notion, as another spokesman, Mark Johnson, put it, of “open science and collaboration.” {don't know, some part of me wonders if Qiu was set up for a later fall}

The important question, however, is whether Maj.Gen Chen saw himself as a PLA officer or as an “open” scientist?

Here we must recall that the PLA is the military arm of the Chinese Communist Party. Its relationship to the Peoples’ Republic of China is not at all akin to the relationship of the Canadian Armed Forces to Canada. Rather, it would be as if the CF were loyal not to the Crown but to a political party. Accordingly, research efforts by PLA officers are not politically disinterested scientific investigations but are intended to support the military mission of the PLA, namely state and party security. When asked if Maj.Gen Chen had visited the lab, spokesperson Johnson wouldn’t say because of “privacy concerns.”

Some additional anomalies: Qiu took several trips to China in 2017-19 that were “third-party funded” and so of no cost to PHAC. Whoever funded the trips was redacted from the documents obtained by a CBC access-to-information request. So were the names of her Beijing “collaborators.” Staff in the Winnipeg lab told CBC that the RCMP had not yet interviewed key personnel because PHAC refused to let them talk. When asked about this non-cooperation PHAC spokespersons referred CBC to the RCMP. The Mounties said they encouraged people to talk with them and, “to maintain the integrity of the investigative process,” would say nothing further.

The RCMP investigation is “ongoing,” which means that Qiu and Cheng may never be charged because, once charged, they would be put on trial, which means disclosing evidence. By nature (and apart from political embarrassment) security agencies are always reluctant to disclose evidence. {especially if it points to their backyard}

Another oddity: when Qiu transferred the Ebola and Henipah viruses to Wuhan, she did not sign a Materials Transfer Agreement. This meant that Canada could not claim any intellectual property rights regarding the shipment. Under the Public Servants Inventions Act, the Crown owns all inventions resulting from the activities of public servants.

Qiu had been honoured with a Governor General’s innovation award in 2018 for her work on developing an Ebola virus. There was initial concern at PHAC that Qiu may have violated the Act both before and after her award because her name appeared in 2017 and 2019 on Chinese patents. Qiu told Maclean’s that this was done without her knowledge or permission.

If true, that would mean that the China National Intellectual Property Administration decided for some unknown reason (kindness perhaps?) to grant Qiu patent rights and certainly not because of anything she may have sent them from Winnipeg.

Not to be outdone in the obfuscation department, when asked if PHAC knew about Qiu’s patents, spokesperson Johnson said, “We cannot comment on this matter.”

A final anomaly: The combined Canadian salary of Qiu and Cheng was around $250k. They lived in a $1.7M house and owned a rental property worth over half a million dollars as well as property in “cottage country” around Gimli and residential property in China. In June 2021, the Globe reported the couple had disappeared five or six months earlier. The RCMP would not say if they knew their whereabouts.

Some of these issues arose during the investigation by a Parliamentary committee in 2021. The committee asked for documents from PHAC and received redacted and useless paper. The health minister, Patti Hajdu, explained it all had to do with privacy and national security. Iain Stewart, the PHAC boss was then “admonished” before the bar of the House of Commons (the first such censure since 1891) but still refused to hand over the requested documents. The interim Clerk of the Privy Council, Janice Charette, praised his defiance of Parliament as “an example to all.” {the Privy Council is a British arm} Bureaucratic solidarity survived intact when the work of the committee was suspended owing to the September 2021 general election. {Justin the victor}

Today, it seems unlikely that Trudeau will call an election to protect deep state bureaucrats. This situation provides an opportunity for the current House committee to resume analysis of Chinese scientific activity — activity that looks at least as damaging as election interference.

Barry Cooper is a professor at the University of Calgary

Edit: added original 2020 link.

Back
Top Bottom