_-2023-02-24-at-04.57.45.jpg

Florian Schilling • Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin
Session No 143 "Stumbling Blocks / Stolpersteine"

🇬🇧 English Version • 1 hour 41 minutes

🇩🇪 German Version • 1 hour 41 minutes

Part 6

I forgot to mention in my previous part 5 entry from the Florian Schilling interview, is that the principles of severe errors / design faults show in the Covid-19 mRNA "vaccines", are not just specific for the Covid-19 injections, but anything you would take and put into that designed genetic platform (in the future). Which means the platform itself, is prone to the same potential of countless severe illnesses, damages and deaths.

It should be the primary mission for our universities to investigative all this, in order to prevent such deeply flawed designs and products. But what have been so far been doing, with people such as professors etc, who have been critical ? We canceled them, destroyed their reputation and buried them via media.

Anti-Idiotype-Antibodies

This was both a highly interesting - but at the same time in my personal opinion, scary. It's a bit complicated, so i hope i get it right.

Imagine you encounter a virus (antigen). On it's surface there is a "epitome", which our immune system will make an anti-body for it, synchrone to that very epitome on the virus.

The anti-body will dock to the virus via its epitome - kind of like a specific serial number docking key. These are the anti-bodies we would want, e.g. after vaccination.

Now those anti-bodies also have a sort of markings (idiotopes) - which in return lead to the the creation of anti-antibodies. This is a safety feature by the body, in case something goes wrong with the production of the primary antibodies - for example when they create auto-immuniological reactions. Those anti-antibodies then will take down the primary anti-bodies.

So, those anti-antibodies are called idiotype anti-bodies. This is all normal, being part of a protection mechanism in our body.

But there is a catch.

The binding site on the anti-body, which docks to the pathogen via a "specific serial number", then the other anti-idiotype antibody can create another antibody, but this one targets the very binding site itself on the primary anti-body (which also is the same docking site or serial numbers, to the binding site to the virus). Against this, another antibody is created, too (huh ?!)

Ok... I get' it. So, the BINDING SITE of this anti-idiotype antibody, is a MIRROR IMAGE that of the epitome on the antigen (virus). You see the square block below encircled in red color - essentially being is a mirror image of the same binding-site like the original virus (enemy protein, which doesn't exist anymore)

THAT is a problem !

Think spike proteins now. When the body creates anti-bodies against the spike proteins, and on top also create anti-ideotype antibodies... from the anti-bodies - you end up with an anti-antibody, which has the same binding site (mirror image) that of the binding site from spike proteins.

You get: A type of anti-antibody, which is NOT a spike protein, but has IDENTICAL CHARACTERISTICS that of the toxic spike protein. Huston, we have a problem. Because these anti-idiotype-antibodies, you are building your entire life. As they are the creation from our own body's immune system. While the spike proteins from the jabs, via our cell production, eventually abate to be built, and the cells being destroyed by our immune system over time.

The anti-idiotype-antibodies remain lifelong.

_-2023-03-09-at-08.43.07.jpg

This also means, that a patient who gets a treatments against spike proteins - those treatment fail (such as NAC, Bromelain enzyme, CDL/CLO2 etc) - because those only address spike proteins - but not anti-idiotype-antibodies and their toxic spike-protein characteristics.

Florian Schilling explains patients would need immunological treatments, such as immunosuppressive therapies, and plasma Aphaeresis - albeit the results from that have been rather mixed. You may consult a type of Apheresis to clear out the anti-idiotype-antibodies, but after some time, you're back where you started - due to the body's natural production of those (once they have been made in the past)

There are types of Aphaeresis which can filter out (free floating) amyloid blood clots, such as the H.E.L.P. Aphaeresis - then the Aphaeresis helps.

Does this H.E.L.P. Aphaeresis help against specific anti-idiotype-antibodies ? No, not at all.

There are immune absorption procedures, which can fish out those types of anti-bodies, and yes, it would help. The question is - how long ? It may only last for a certain time - until the body once again produces those anti-idiotype-antibodies anew. Schilling's experience from his own patients is, that some patients do not built those antibodies anew. It appears that when there is no trigger (reason) for them to be built... they aren't built anew. Then they don't need any immune suppressive treatments, either.

What could potentially happen is, that with renewed contact to the virus/viruses, the patients will activate and grow new anti-idiotype-antibodies, with the problem that follows in the wake of those spike protein like complications, illnesses, auto-immune reactions/related illnesses.

Schilling also says, he also knows cases which after plasma Aphaeresis, at first didn't have many anti-idiotype-antibodies - but then two weeks later, could determine that the antibodies grew anew in numbers. And after a month, they were back at square one. And you can't do plasma Aphaeresis your whole life time.

"We introduce one potential natural way of destroying spike protein that has been proposed in a published paper: a suggestion that nattokinase which can be found in Japanese natto food can destroy the spike protein found on the surface of cells in a laboratory setting. Another added benefit is that nattokinase is apparently the best-known natural compound that prevents fibrin aggregation of clots."

I'm attaching the following information to your comment because what I read today is a continuation of what you have.

It looks like the problem with the clot shots is gettting more serious by the minute. The following information should make anyone pause hard and think of the consequences.

My friend Kevin McKernan has done an incredible amount of work that has allowed the discovery of contamination in the form of dsDNA in both the Pfizer and Moderna products. You can read about that here and here. But it turns out following further and more in-depth inquiries, that it’s worse than originally thought. Please refer to Anandamide’s most recent Substack piece entitled: “Pfizer and Moderna bivalent vaccines contain 20-35% expression vector and are transformation competent in E.coli”.

Take Home Message: The left-over expression vectors used to manufacture the mRNAs are at contamination levels 100-fold higher than originally proposed and imply trillions of DNA molecules per dose. This has implications for integration into our genome.

Note that they found DNA molecules in these clot shots !!!!! That should never be there.

An unknown portion of these dsDNA contaminants are replication competent plasmids that can transform E.coli with a simple 20 second 42C heat shock treatment. These plasmids provide antibiotic resistance on LB-Kan plates and can be isolated from E.coli cultures.

The amount of actual contamination based on these results is likely staggering.

Kevin writes:

The DNA contamination ranges from 8.19-11.3 ng/ul with 23-55ng/ul of mRNA. This equates to 20-35% of the nucleic acid in each vaccine being expression vector. This is several orders of magnitude over the the EMAs limit of 330ng/mg.
With these levels of contamination, RT activity from LINE-1 is not a prerequisite for genome integration.
Remember all my talk about LINE-1 as the reverse transcriptase required for reverse transcription with the subsequent worry about integration of foreign DNA into our genome? Well what Kevin is saying here is that the levels of contamination of foreign DNA are so high that we don’t even need to consider the problem of mRNA being reverse transcribed to DNA (poised for integration).

The above implies that the possibility of this foreign DNA , found in the clot shots, integrating into the human genome is a possibility.

The EU Medical supervisory authorities knew at the end of 2020 and early 2021 that the clot shots from Pfizer and Moderna had contaminents in them. Initially Pfizer promised to deliver purity of spike to a level of 80 %. Later they changed this to 55 %.

Despite this problem they WENT AHEAD WITH PUTTING THIS INTO PEOPLE'S ARMS BY THE MILLIONS !!!!!

View attachment 72123

Florian Schilling • Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin
Session No 143 "Stumbling Blocks / Stolpersteine"
XPan, since you're diligently following the Corona Committee, do you know what has come of the debacle with R. Fuellmich? What is your take, is he 'guilty as charged'? Was he a 'double agent' right from the start?

Sorry for the many questions but I haven't seen anything about this case for a long time.

XPan, since you're diligently following the Corona Committee, do you know what has come of the debacle with R. Fuellmich? What is your take, is he 'guilty as charged'? Was he a 'double agent' right from the start?

Sorry for the many questions but I haven't seen anything about this case for a long time.
well, if I might say something to this, I think that Füllmich at least has ego interests, but I do not know whether or not he is an "agent" in what shape or form ever. who are we, who am i to judge? I think that everyone for oneself is responsible to decide this. and other things. other information. we know that lies are best hidden in a lot of truths, so there is no wrongdoing in taking information from Füllmich. But you have to be careful, aware, well tuned to your own intuition to know where to be cautious...

Hi Aragorn. It all is a strange case, to say the least.

I took only recently away the link in my signature to Füllmich’s own video format called ICIC.

Here is the link. Notice that no comments are allowed to be made there.

The dispute is still ongoing between the parties, and Füllmich never gave back the 700.000 € to the Corona Investigative Committee (which is now an open, transparent foundation).

He sold his house in Germany (in which he had put the Committe money into, as a “security”). Then he went overseas staying at various friends’ houses. Supposedly Füllmich isn’t allowed into the US anymore and now builds a house in Mexico.

That part i do not follow strictly so i might have gotten some details wrong. Only recently he made a little video - once again raving against Vivane Fischer.

One thing i felt was remarkable was about the virus - no virus issue. I remember very well in one of the Corona Investigative Committee interviews with Lanka and Kaufmann, that Füllmich really rejected the whole thing, cutting it at its ankle. While Fischer actually was open to the idea of Lanka’s and Kaufmanns claims - but this needed to be tested and proven deeply first (in a later session that never came because Lanka and Kaufman didn’t “return the call”, so to speak.

Well now it appears that Füllmich has flipped into the no virus camp at his own ICIC investigation format. There are some good point yes (the Sars-cov-2 virus stories still stand on shaky grounds with interesting questions marks attached to / which also was mentioned at the Stockholm conference jan 2023, by the way). But then there were also strange arguments and reasoning at Füllmich’s ICIC, too.

What baffled me - at least i got that impression - was how Füllmich in his ICIC interview about virus/no virus made it look so self evident, switched to the opposite as if he always had the thought of calling virus’ existence in question. That was odd, given his former stances and arguments in Berlin.

Viviane Fischer and her team on the other side, do a remarkable job in many ways, and as good as they possibly can, I must say. Even the struggles with financing and the delays in printing the book (“Homo Amicus”), she did keep her word true. And the new in german held Corona Committee Wiki Archive, being another accomplishment (mainly by Corvin, though).

If i recall correctly Viviane Fischer had a few statements revolving Füllmich, on their www.2020news.de homepage. But i am not able to find the specific article there, and find their navigation rather confusing.

Back in January had revisited a nurses story, and here with Steve Kirsch, are Angela Wulbrecht, Jodi O'Malley and Erin Marie Olszewski (the last three are nurses). Each of their stories brings one back to the their experiences from the beginning of the days when society, writ large, fell to the social covid-experiments - people to be discarded at will.

Here is the video from 9-months ago:

Erin reviews her case at NY’s Elmhurst Hospital - the death of her patient and what happened. She reveals more on this and is asked 'why' questions - why would people do this and who were they? One thing she brings up in her struggle to reason it out (and something not fully appreciated), was money at the ground level. On the one hand, earlier it was know, even here, that the hospitals excessively billed out for patients on ventilators etc. (hence putting them on them - money), yet she was saying that nurses were being paid 10k a week (she was), with some doctors at 50 to 80K a week. They threw so much money at them day after day in the early days (money they would never see again in their lives) that their individual position might be considered, as she said, in terms of it all being like hush money for those without a conscience. At the time, the government brought in black-banded travel nurses who she said experimented on their patience (names the processes/drugs).

She herself had all the courses of anthrax vaccines in Iraq, and briefly discussed the outcome of that on soldiers; a cause of much suicide, she believes, and then with her own 12-month old who was injured by the MMR vaccine.

Her reason for going on Tucker Carlson is also discussed.

Then there is the discussion with the nurse (apparently well known), Angela Wulbrecht. Angela received one does of Moderna in January 2021 and immediately became injured - badly injured. Here is a mainstream article from the LA Times on her:

Apparently, she has teamed up with people like Dr. Lee Merritt helping the vaccine injured. She councils the injured and directs to helpful protocols. I could not catch the website nor the protocols, although here she is on twitter:

From this Twitter, it directs to the VSRF website:

Which features:
  • Steve Kirsch (Founder)​

• Robert Malone, MD​

• Peter McCullough, MD​

• Stephanie Seneff, PhD 👍

• Bryam Bridle, PhD​

• Ira Bernstein, MD​

• Jessica Rose, PhD​

Jodi O'Malley has her own stories well worth listening to - she was on Project Veritas:

Jointly, one thing that gets brought up is VAERS itself. Of course, VAERS is a topic that comes up in articles and in posts, however how it works from their perspective kind of sets the stage. It was explained that nurses (who are never taught about VAERS in nursing school) don't use it, nor is it encouraged even in protocols, or it least it was not. Doctors are not much different. Further explained was that to enter a case in VAERS it take around 30 uninterrupted minutes at a desk, and this is not going to happen in emergency or a busy ICU. It simply goes over their heads. If they do do it, the system times-out after 30 minutes and all the data is lost - consensus being, all by design.

Thank you, XPan, for your detailed answer. It's starting to sound more like Füllmich, instead of being a conscious 'agent', has some sort of personality disorder. Maybe, and this is just guessing, he had some sort of 'mental deficiency' from the start and then the proceedings of the committee, with all the crazy 'conspiracy stuff' made him even more paranoid, or something.

You can’t make this up! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 72002

From Austrian newspaper Kurier (machine translation):

Masking: Wearing masks is actually forbidden again​

If you don't have a medical certificate with you, you're probably no longer allowed to wear a mask on public transport in Vienna - strictly speaking. Government is working on a solution.

It is a legal subtlety that the Falter drew attention to in its morning newsletter on Wednesday: Strictly speaking, the ban on face coverings has also been in effect in Vienna's public transport since March 1st . As a reminder, the then ÖVP-FPÖ government implemented the so-called Anti-Face Covering Act (AGesVG) in 2017. Anyone who "covers their facial features with clothing or other objects" in public faces a fine of 150 euros.
The law - loosely known as the burqa ban - was primarily intended to prevent Muslim women from wearing a veil. However, it was only sanctioned in a few, mostly curious cases. The mask requirement during the pandemic then made it obsolete for the time being.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

Regarding the whole mask issue, it sure was convenient timing when you consider the criminals, BLM/antifa perps, and J6 agent provocateurs whose identities were concealed by "covid" masks!

Concerning the negative neurological vax effects, here's an aspect that hasn't gotten a lot of attention - really awful for those affected:

COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Psychosis – 13 Cases of Post-Vaccine Psychosis, Mania & Suicide Attempts That Will Shock You.

COVID-19 vaccines can significantly impact mental health. Family members have reported brain fog, mood changes, personality changes, hostility and anger, erratic driving, confusion and more. Sometimes, the impact on mental health is catastrophic.

Here are 13 cases that will give you a new perspective on what COVID-19 vaccines can do to the mental health of a person with no prior psychiatric history.

Regardless of Füllmich's questionable past behavior, he's still on the case (and I'm really shocked that he's in the no virus camp now):

UPDATE! Criminal complaint against the Swiss President
[22:36]
1678472468339.png
This law suit, unthinkable and futile in some countries, could be a breakthrough case in exposing the deception and fraud behind the worldwide Covid-19 vaccine campaign and has the potential to cause the Corona House of Cards to crumble.

Mr. Najadi, himself and his family fully jabbed and boostered, describes his realization that the entire narrative, especially regarding vaccine efficacy, is based on contradictions, misleading and unsupported claims and perhaps malicious intent.
It is now a criminal case pending in the US Supreme Court as well. Worth the listen.

Thanks for this article, Jeep.

Since the beginning of the vaxx campaign I'm observing post-vaccine psychosis at the closed mental ward.
More people with no psychiatric history whatsoever are getting administered and noone seems to recognize a pattern.
To mention that these manifestations might be vax induced proves to be to no avail because 1) the treatment wouldn't be different, 2.) most doctors won't listen.

But it's important to know that these toxins can not only wreak havoc on the body but also on mind and soul.
The idea of new entry points for spirit attachment also comes to mind.

Thanks for this article, Jeep.

Since the beginning of the vaxx campaign I'm observing post-vaccine psychosis at the closed mental ward.
More people with no psychiatric history whatsoever are getting administered and noone seems to recognize a pattern.
To mention that these manifestations might be vax induced proves to be to no avail because 1) the treatment wouldn't be different, 2.) most doctors won't listen.

But it's important to know that these toxins can not only wreak havoc on the body but also on mind and soul.
The idea of new entry points for spirit attachment also comes to mind.
Thank you Tauriel for reporting what you witness. That reminds me Cs saying years ago, the importance of clearing all parasitic infection from our body because parasits prevent our awareness. Also some parasits are able to enter in our brain.
Remember Karen Kingstone alerting about parasits and nanobots in the jabs, beside other stuff.

Concerning the negative neurological vax effects, here's an aspect that hasn't gotten a lot of attention - really awful for those affected:

A report of children horribly afflicted, too.

Children Who Were Injured by Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Hallucinations, Self-harm, Suicide Attempts, Permanent Disability

Below are 16 cases of serious adverse events in children following Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, as recorded in the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting system (VAERS).

Back
Top Bottom