Here's a question / thought. The UK is experiencing around 1.5k extra deaths per week compared to the 5 year average. I can see there's a lot of shock about this on alt media as it's not really being acknowledged in the mainstream. I can't help but wonder, if the goal is population reduction, why would the PTB care about the increase in mortality - surely they'd be looking for ways to increase it even further and keep it hidden from the public too?

I mean, if the media only told you an extra 1.5k people were dying per week than usual but in reality it was an extra 10,000 people, how would you figure out the lie?

China today, tomorrow the world.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?

A: Visa ID number.

Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?

A: Encoded.

Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?

A: No.

Q: (L) How is it going to be done?

A: Stamped.

Q: (L) By what technical means?

A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
[MAC CODES?]

No immediate end in sight for China's costly zero-Covid policy​

China has reiterated its unswerving commitment to its longstanding zero-Covid policy, despite mounting public frustration the stringent measures are costing the very lives they're intended to protect.

Unfounded rumors of an exit from the costly strategy had sent Chinese stocks soaring last week, but at a news conference Saturday, Chinese health officials vowed to continue with the country's zero-tolerance approach that aims to eliminate Covid cases as soon as they flare up.

The unrelenting campaign has kept infections and deaths low at great economic and social cost, as new fast-spreading variants make containing the virus near impossible.

I don't know the appropriate thread, but i want to ask how are you feeling right now?

A lot of people have have health problems, like some temperature, and I feeling badly also, physically.

Added: maybe it is just because of Autumn here, at my location.
I'll bite.

Nearly THREE YEARS ON ...... and ....... NOTHING happened to my health.

My explanation: No magic potion in my system.

I don't know the appropriate thread, but i want to ask how are you feeling right now?
Thanks for asking, physically OK, I think they HBOT is doing it's job too, 8 sessions in. Highly recommend it.
I'll bite.
Nearly THREE YEARS ON ...... and ....... NOTHING happened to my health.
My explanation: No magic potion in my system.
I've had 2 bouts, one was flu like 3 years ago and was probably C19. Last one was a few months ago, 3 day sniffle after being in close contact for 5 days with a disabled man I was helping to look after who tested positive to C19 in hospital.

No jabs and no tests. No problem, unfortunately can't say the same for my blighted nation.

LEIGH DUNDAS - THIS IS THE HILL WE DIE ON!​

Orange County California get ripped! (2 minutes) (No to RSV)

Only one problem with this 'Deep State Psychos'-initiated Vaxx Events Avalanche of news that everyone is writing about / contributing to.. - bombarding their overwhelmed readers with new and updated discoveries of how deadly the vaxx is and how just the shedding via skin-contact with the Vaxxed [allegedly] can give you the same bonus as the Con-19 shot...:

Its supremely depressing to be powerless as a weak human in a 'brittle-chicken body' with just the Free Will and awareness + knowledge as a weapon. At least a stance could be made.. but its 'Accept the Vaxx Or Starve'™ / at least become poor like a temple mouse. As a control-group member, I went for the latter.. (PureBlood Gang Membership)

Therefore nowadays I just skip over such news as the gist was already stated by the ex-VP of Pfizer and others: vaxxed are now on a '3 year plan', as a generous estimate how long they are expected to survive.

My mom recently stated with indignation that "they'" are planning to combine the flu shot with the Con-19 Vaxx.. and since she got so sick from that darn flu shot the last time (pre-Scamdemic), she will only take her 5th Con-19 Jab, soon.. Because it must be done. Its like these poor NPC-s are brain-programmed to walk off the cliff as a good Lemmings Death Cult. Like on remote-radio-control.. She also only likes just one kinesiotherapist - her favorite - , but poor therapist also got the Con-19 jab and as a result she is sick as a dog - so out of action. :-O

Last edited:
..' She recently told me that her stunned leg [stroke on full left side of her body in 2002] sometimes kicks out on its own, which startles the cars, when she wants to take the crosswalk.. I immediately thought of the involuntary body movements of some unlucky jabbed. But its her lame side - so its weird - , and she also takes blood-thinners regulary, which probably saved / extended her life so far... There is an added twist here: she made a "prescient" decision, because the liked the doctor-researchers at the university, where she got accepted as a patient and where these doctors were trying out experimental technology (kinesiotherapy with a robot) that she decided to donate her body To Science. After she dies.. Of course that means that one thing. Which is curiously in the news now, especially in UK Funeral Director / Embalmer circles, "as they revealed a massive increase in strange blood clots found in the bodies that he is now embalming". So, I'm thinking about leaving my contacts at those doctors - if they are still operational.. since the Scamdemic..

Last edited:
This story about a "flu epidemic" in Canada mentions that seven kids in two days had to be resuscitated in the emergency department of the children's hospital in Ottawa, Canada.
CHEO’s CEO Alex Munter tweeted Tuesday that three little kids had to be resuscitated at the hospital’s emergency department. The previous day, there were four.

Health officials are recommending people mask up, stay at home when they’re sick and be up-to-date on their vaccines.

It wouldn't be the vaccines these kids already had that led them to have to be resuscitated would it?

Looks like an adjustment is being made:

Cities across China cancel mass Covid-19 testing after some virus measures eased​

Multiple Chinese cities have cancelled routine mass Covid tests this week, days after Beijing announced limited relaxations of its strict zero-Covid policy which raised hopes of China’s eventual reopening.

The National Health Commission (NHC) on Friday issued 20 rules for “optimising” zero-Covid, where certain restrictions were relaxed to limit its social and economic impact.

China reported over 20,000 new infections Wednesday — the highest figure since April — with major outbreaks in the cities of Guangzhou and Chongqing.

Routine mass PCR testing is one of the key tools used to trace outbreaks, with cities such as Beijing and Shanghai requiring residents to show 72-hour test results to enter public spaces and use public transport.

But many complain that it wastes time and long queues increase transmission risk, while operating free testing services has heavily strained local government budgets.

Back
Top Bottom