Catherine Austin Fitts gives very uplifting message in this interview- it is over 1 h but very inspirational

Also this paper mentions deadly batches of the vaccines

Horrible story. Kafkaesque, actually. A 72 year old man has been jailed for 6 months for serving pies. He was in the wrong tier, and pies are not a substantial meal, you see. Just typing these words is a reminder of how INSANE that whole year was.

A man who broke Covid lockdown rules by
serving wine and mince pies at a shooting club, then later attempted to destroy evidence, has been jailed.

Licence holder Maurice Snelling broke tier three restrictions at Cloudside Shooting Grounds in 2020.
At the time, venues in Staffordshire were only allowed to operate as a takeaway or a drive-through.
Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard the 72-year-old claimed his premises was in Cheshire, which was in tier two.
The rules there allowed customers to consume alcohol inside a venue if accompanied by a substantial meal.
Snelling, of Cloudside, had pleaded guilty to perverting the course of justice at an earlier hearing and was sentenced on Tuesday to six months in prison.
He had claimed that because the grounds had a CW12 postcode he had not breached regulations, the Local Democracy Reporting Service said.

'Angry and demanding'​

But Circuit Judge David Fletcher rejected this as the defendant had lived in the area for 30 years and had his bins emptied by Staffordshire Moorlands District Council.
He said: "I find it hard to believe that Mr Snelling didn't know which lockdown tier he was in."
The allegations came to light after residents reported concerns about gatherings at the club, between Congleton and Rushton Spencer, in December 2020 and January 2021.
The court heard Snelling did not respond to requests by Staffordshire Police to review CCTV footage and he later contacted CCTV contractor, Welch Services, to ask for the hard drive to be removed from the system.
Prosecutor Ben Lawrence said: "Mr Snelling was angry and demanding."
The company felt uncomfortable and instead gave a copy to the police, informing them Snelling might claim a leak had damaged the footage.

'Anti-establishment'​

Thomas Sherrington, mitigating, said his client genuinely believed the premises fell into Cheshire and since proceedings had started, he had suffered multiple heart attacks and the prognosis was "grim".
He added: "This has tarnished his reputation. He believed he was targeted by neighbours and this built up resentment of a man with good character."
But Judge Fletcher said the offence "strikes at the heart of justice".
The judge said: "[Snelling] is anti-establishment, especially to the police. He doesn't like being told what to do. He treated police with resentment."
StokeonTrentLive previously reported the club had had its licence to serve alcohol revoked.

Catherine Austin Fitts gives very uplifting message in this interview- it is over 1 h but very inspirational

Also this paper mentions deadly batches of the vaccines
I love Fitts' quotes about donations, "Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?" and "...even a small amount of money, even a quarter because it's like a prayer".

Over on SOTT.net, Mercola does a good job with his article:

The was also this within:

Fearmongering Is a Tool to Foster Obedience

In the video above, investigative journalist Harry Vox talks about disease outbreaks, quarantines and curfews being essential tools in the ruling class' toolkit, and how these tools were planned to be used to usher in the next phase of control.

The interview, which took place in 2014, sounds more than a little prophetic today, as these three indispensable tools for totalitarian control have been part of our reality for three years.
In it, Vox also refers to "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development,"23 a document by the Rockefeller Foundation, in which they laid out a "Lockstep" scenario, which details the global response to a fictional pandemic.

Mercola has a Bonus:

And Mercola has a few hints for supplementing, et cetera.

In Quebec, MSM started reporting:
  • Tylenol, Advil, and antibiotic shortages
  • Flu cases and deaths!
  • Children getting "massively" sick
  • the next "triple-respiratory" threat
Another round of insanity is being plotted. I have seen an increase of people wearing masks in supermarkets. Viral fear is discreetly being reintroduced with the infamous color red on digital screens.
(Eboard10) Will Western governments enforce COVID restrictions this winter?

A: Will try.
Here we go again—this time with even weaker immune systems, higher inflation, food shortages, and energy restrictions. :-(

In Quebec, MSM started reporting:
  • Tylenol, Advil, and antibiotic shortages
  • Flu cases and deaths!
  • Children getting "massively" sick
  • the next "triple-respiratory" threat
Another round of insanity is being plotted. I have seen an increase of people wearing masks in supermarkets. Viral fear is discreetly being reintroduced with the infamous color red on digital screens.

Here we go again—this time with even weaker immune systems, higher inflation, food shortages, and energy restrictions. :-(

Yeah same thing is happening in Australia
Lots of signs that they are implementing the 'next phase'.

Queensland has the lowest rate of people getting 'boosters' ... according to reports.
Apparently Queensland has issued an amber alert there this week.
Masks are 'recommended' in certain settings. (softly, softly)
Queensland is saying the FOURTH WAVE has started. 😵‍💫

(HA. They have NO idea what kind of WAVE is coming!)

QLD 4TH WAVE.png

I would link some relevant articles, but most are behind paywalls...
however, we always have the good old 'trustworthy' taxpayer funded ABC spelling out the agenda :lol: so it's pretty easy to spot:

A new COVID-19 wave is here. But are the case numbers real, and what can we really learn from them?
[what can we learn? ummmm... that you are all a pack of evil lying scumbags?!!!!!!]

"According to a recent blood study looking at how many people had developed antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, about two thirds of the population are like to have already been infected.

That's a far higher infection rate than what was reported to authorities.
Australia entering 'the next COVID wave', as new research suggests 'two-thirds' have been infected
So, how much higher could it be now?

"It could be 50 per cent more, 100 per cent more, even 200 per cent more," said Professor Adrian Esterman, chair of biostatistics and epidemiology at the University of South Australia.

"We simply don't know."

Why haven't I had Covid yet? Am I a NOVID?
"Of course, luck eventually runs out, so enjoy your NOVID status while you can."

COVID-19 wave intensifies in SA with thousands more cases, health system prepares for more pressure

The rise in SA's caseload coincides with a wave of the virus across the nation, with the state's Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier last week declaring "we're definitely in that wave".

The seven people to die ranged in age from their 50s to 100, SA Health said.

No mention of underlying health conditions or jab status.
So I looked it up... no details are being published regarding jab status when people die [gee, I wonder why?!! 🤔]

All I found was this report below from yesterday:
(at least it confirms that most people hospitalised 'with Covid' have been vaccinated.)

COVID Cases in SA

11 November 2022
There have been 6,867 new cases of COVID-19 reported in South Australia in the past week. [OH REEEALLY??]
As of 11:59pm Thursday, 10 November, there were 5,185 active cases in South Australia and 83 people with COVID-19 in hospital, including seven in ICU and two ventilated.
Of those hospitalised, 65 people had received three or more vaccine doses and 15 people were either unvaccinated or partially vaccinated and three had an unknown vaccination status.
There were seven COVID-19 deaths notified in the past week, the ages range from people in their 50s to people over the age of 100, including two deaths in people aged under 70 years. Deaths may not have occurred in the week in which they were reported.

Calls to expand fifth COVID vaccine rollout as ATAGI considers guidelines

Meet Andrew and Terry Macgregor:

" their fourth dose was administered back in April, and they worry they are now vulnerable to the virus again.

A history of cardiac issues adds to their concern.

WANT 5TH VACCINE.png

"We're very nervous about COVID, we keep to ourselves and we've lost contact with a lot of old friends," Mr MacGregor said.

"We basically stay at home, we go shopping once a week, and we go shopping with N95 masks on."

In Australia, only adults with a severely compromised immune system are eligible for a fifth dose."

FRIGHTENED TO DEATH. I see this every time I go out, elderly people wearing their masks, still looking terrified or really peeved that others are not wearing them, taking a wide berth when they come near anyone else without a mask.

It's SO incredibly sad.

Aussies could be told to get fifth Covid vaccine as early as January

A medical expert who works closely with Australia’s vaccine advisory body has said it is “almost certain” a fifth dose of the Covid vaccine will be recommended in January.

It comes as Australia braces for a new wave of the virus and the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) closely watches infection numbers.

"There is going to be a lot of pressure for them to do it" (recommend a fifth dose)
the expert said, according to the Herald Sun.

" their fourth dose was administered back in April, and they worry they are now vulnerable to the virus again.

View attachment 66701

"We're very nervous about COVID, we keep to ourselves and we've lost contact with a lot of old friends," Mr MacGregor said.

"We basically stay at home, we go shopping once a week, and we go shopping with N95 masks on."

In Australia, only adults with a severely compromised immune system are eligible for a fifth dose."

FRIGHTENED TO DEATH. I see this every time I go out, elderly people wearing their masks, still looking terrified or really peeved that others are not wearing them, taking a wide berth when they come near anyone else without a mask.

It's SO incredibly sad.
Wow !!!!
I see the same in Public Space where I live.
I truely feel sorry older folks who can not deal with technical information thus have only to fall back on TV "experts". Sad sad to have this happen to them in times when they should be able to relax and enjoy the time that is left to them.

Lots of signs that they are implementing the 'next phase'.

Queensland has the lowest rate of people getting 'boosters' ... according to reports.
Apparently Queensland has issued an amber alert there this week.
Masks are 'recommended' in certain settings. (softly, softly)
Queensland is saying the FOURTH WAVE has started. 😵‍💫

(HA. They have NO idea what kind of WAVE is coming!)

View attachment 66700

I would link some relevant articles, but most are behind paywalls...
however, we always have the good old 'trustworthy' taxpayer funded ABC spelling out the agenda :lol: so it's pretty easy to spot:

A new COVID-19 wave is here. But are the case numbers real, and what can we really learn from them?
[what can we learn? ummmm... that you are all a pack of evil lying scumbags?!!!!!!]

"According to a recent blood study looking at how many people had developed antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, about two thirds of the population are like to have already been infected.

That's a far higher infection rate than what was reported to authorities.
Australia entering 'the next COVID wave', as new research suggests 'two-thirds' have been infected
So, how much higher could it be now?

"It could be 50 per cent more, 100 per cent more, even 200 per cent more," said Professor Adrian Esterman, chair of biostatistics and epidemiology at the University of South Australia.

"We simply don't know."

Why haven't I had Covid yet? Am I a NOVID?
"Of course, luck eventually runs out, so enjoy your NOVID status while you can."

COVID-19 wave intensifies in SA with thousands more cases, health system prepares for more pressure

The rise in SA's caseload coincides with a wave of the virus across the nation, with the state's Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier last week declaring "we're definitely in that wave".

The seven people to die ranged in age from their 50s to 100, SA Health said.

No mention of underlying health conditions or jab status.
So I looked it up... no details are being published regarding jab status when people die [gee, I wonder why?!! 🤔]

All I found was this report below from yesterday:
(at least it confirms that most people hospitalised 'with Covid' have been vaccinated.)

COVID Cases in SA

11 November 2022
There have been 6,867 new cases of COVID-19 reported in South Australia in the past week. [OH REEEALLY??]
As of 11:59pm Thursday, 10 November, there were 5,185 active cases in South Australia and 83 people with COVID-19 in hospital, including seven in ICU and two ventilated.
Of those hospitalised, 65 people had received three or more vaccine doses and 15 people were either unvaccinated or partially vaccinated and three had an unknown vaccination status.
There were seven COVID-19 deaths notified in the past week, the ages range from people in their 50s to people over the age of 100, including two deaths in people aged under 70 years. Deaths may not have occurred in the week in which they were reported.

View attachment 66701

It's SO incredibly sad.

Aussies could be told to get fifth Covid vaccine as early as January

A medical expert who works closely with Australia’s vaccine advisory body has said it is “almost certain” a fifth dose of the Covid vaccine will be recommended in January.

It comes as Australia braces for a new wave of the virus and the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) closely watches infection numbers.

"There is going to be a lot of pressure for them to do it" (recommend a fifth dose)
the expert said, according to the Herald Sun.

I think pharma and governments are pumping money to media to advertise shots. Best advertisement is via increasing the fear. Fear, fear, fear.

Wow !!!!
I see the same in Public Space where I live.
I truely feel sorry older folks who can not deal with technical information thus have only to fall back on TV "experts". Sad sad to have this happen to them in times when they should be able to relax and enjoy the time that is left to them.
Here in Brazil this past week a lot of similar stories, including the news that some cities are already considering enforcing the fifth dose and the first dose to babies older than 6 months.

Meanwhile here in São Paulo, the richest and most populous state in Brazil, also the most vaccinated, my brother, who works now at the State University (USP), is concerned about the now mandatory use of masks (starting from 16th november, after a major holiday here) and the mandatory booster jabs if he wants to continue working at the University (he just passed the admission process). I shared with him some posts and discussions on the protocols to prevent further damage from the vaccination.

All this madness erupting again about Covid and we've got, as everywhere, soaring inflation, and more people than ever living in the streets of our major cities, half the people without basic access to clean water, one of the most unequal societies in the world and I could go on...As usual, we strive to survive and to help ourselves and others along the way. Thank you for keeping the knowledge and the discussions alive and helpful for all.

Here in Brazil this past week a lot of similar stories, including the news that some cities are already considering enforcing the fifth dose and the first dose to babies older than 6 months.

Meanwhile here in São Paulo, the richest and most populous state in Brazil, also the most vaccinated, my brother, who works now at the State University (USP), is concerned about the now mandatory use of masks (starting from 16th november, after a major holiday here) and the mandatory booster jabs if he wants to continue working at the University (he just passed the admission process). I shared with him some posts and discussions on the protocols to prevent further damage from the vaccination.
Give your brother this link and tell him to think really really hard.

Once taken you can not take it out.

Probably our best hope is that the corrupt vaxxed will meet their own demise:

Freedom Convoy truckers COLLAPSES on camera: Was it the covid jab?

(Natural News) In an apparent act of divine justice, a Canadian lawyer who has kept himself busy the past year going after “Freedom Convoy” truckers for prosecution passed out and collapsed during a recent Canada Emergencies Act hearing on the matter.

Prior to the incident, attorney Gabriel Poliquin was questioning Mario Di Tommaso, the deputy solicitor general in Ontario. While reviewing a handwritten document with Di Tommaso, Poliquin asked for clarification about whether the “CMV” acronym referred to commercial vehicles.

Poliquin was then seen opening a plastic water bottle before suddenly losing consciousness and falling to his left. As Poliquin’s body hit the ground, creating a loud crash, Di Tommaso expressed shock, as did a woman in the background who was heard gasping – watch the video below:
On the livestream, a drawn-out moaning sound can be heard after Poliquin crashes into the floor as people started rushing to his aid. Emergency responders were then called to the meeting, which was held in the Library and Archives Canada building in downtown Ottawa.

Is Poliquin still alive? Nobody seems to know and the media won’t say​

Poliquin’s current condition remains unknown because nobody in the know about it is willing to say anything. Even The Canadian Press, which was on site, is refusing to share any further details “out of respect for him and his family.”

The incident is strangely similar to that of CHI Memorial Hospital’s Tiffany Dover, who as you may recall passed out and fell to the ground while promoting Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” in front of the world.

Dover was one of the first people to take the covid shots after they were launched by the Trump administration under Operation Warp Speed. Dover was never heard from again and her social media accounts have remained inactive ever since, though nobody will confirm that Dover is actually dead.

We assume she is based on the way the whole thing was handled. And since Poliquin’s similar collapse and fall is likewise shrouded in uncertainty, it might just be that he, too, is no longer with us.

“This is truly extremely disturbing on multiple levels,” tweeted another Canadian lawyer and YouTuber by the name of David Freheit.

“That’s perfectly normal,” added Maxime Bernier, founder of the right-wing People’s Party of Canada, in sarcastic jest. “It happens all the time. Nothing to be surprised about.”

Back
Top Bottom