FYI:

REINER FUELLMICH - NEW FINDINGS ARE ENOUGH TO DISMANTLE THE ENTIRE (COVID JA!

Well experts all agree that the Covid-19 vaccine is not a vaccine. It was designed to make you sick with multiple diseases This shot is injecting the disease into your cells and it cannot be removed. Once you take it, your life spam is reduced.Firstly, viruses are not living organisms or living microbes. They do not have a respiratory system, nor do they have a nucleus or digestive system. Viruses are not alive and viruses are not contagious. The fear behind Coronavirus, for instance, is wholly unwarranted. Forget everything you think you know about viruses and bacteria. You have been lied to.
"...and viruses are not contagious" Please forgive my ignorance, but is this statement apparently by this Telegram channel called MatrixRedPill really true?!? I really don't think it is, unless I have to really forget everything I thought I knew about viruses as a layman...

It also comes very close to "no vax"
Did anyone mention how much that Australian Open logo looks like delta and omicron?
1641523490400.png

And how they look together.
1641523771300.png

I used to play a lot of tennis and follow it closely, but no more since my last back injury. Was astonished to see that Djokovic is still #1 at such an advanced age (34). Then again, he went gluten-free a few years ago and credited his continued sharpness to it. Wimbledon Champion Novac Djokovic Credits Gluten-Free Diet for Success

Last edited:
I wish we had a barf emoji on the forum that I could press on the very, extremely, once in the blue moon, super duper RARE occasions to give just due to such 'musical' BS examples like that video! Well I guess I got my answer for having such an emoji: such examples are SO rare that it is not needed. Well for now maybe anyways...

It strikes me that the 50% potentially non-OPs are practically indistinguishable from the OPs - unless they wake up (from the matrix).
Probably true, and yet I sometimes wonder when I see such articles that perhaps it is somehow "glitches" that reveal something behind the "curtain". But yeah, good luck "seeing" the practically indistinguishable "mirroring" affect in the short term with someone, and even long term could be still inconclusive; hence, trying to "see" the OP is not practical use of energy; it leads to "us" vs "them" mentality and not seeing 'your' own OPness within.

"...and viruses are not contagious" Please forgive my ignorance, but is this statement apparently by this Telegram channel called MatrixRedPill really true?!? I really don't think it is, unless I have to really forget everything I thought I knew about viruses as a layman...
The above was part of the description under the bitchute video which is why I included it in the post. It was not an affirmation of absolutely factual information. I took it as that person's personal beliefs that, from what I've read, are shared by a lot of others. Doesn't make them factual. Grain of salt most useful. The video itself was what was worthy.

There is a constant back and forth in this FOIA request for the FDA to release its Pfizer trial data.
Now a court has ordered the FDA to release way more than the proposed 500 pages a month.

Article Link: INSTEAD OF FDA’S REQUESTED 500 PAGES PER MONTH, COURT ORDERS FDA TO PRODUCE PFIZER COVID-19 DATA AT RATE OF 55,000 PAGES PER MONTH!
Court Order: https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/...22_01_06-9e24e298ae561d16d68a3950ab57077b.pdf
Accordingly, having considered the Parties’ arguments, filings in support, and the applicable law, the Court ORDERS that:
  1. The FDA shall produce the “more than 12,000 pages” articulated in its own proposal, see ECF No. 29 at 24, on or before January 31, 2022.
  2. The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of 55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.
  3. To the extent the FDA asserts any privilege, exemption, or exclusion as to any responsive record or portion thereof, FDA shall, concurrent with each production required by this Order, produce a redacted version of the record, redacting only those portions as to which privilege, exemption, or exclusion is asserted.
  4. The Parties shall submit a Joint Status Report detailing the progress of the rolling production by April 1, 2022, and every 90 days thereafter

I am a bit worried about point 3 but let's just wait and see how much they can really redact.

From investmentwatchblog.com:

New variant NOT 'worth worrying about; Fails to take off... Medical Journal: 'End Of Pandemic Won't Be Televised'...

French Covid variant is NOT ‘worth worrying about’ because it predates Omicron and has failed to take off, scientists say
  • Mutant strain has 46 mutations making it more vaccine resistant and infectious
  • But there is little sign that it is outcompeting the dominant Omicron variant
  • Some 12 cases have been spotted to date, linked to travel to Cameroon
A new Covid variant detected in France is not worth worrying about, experts have insisted.

Virologists say the strain predates Omicron but has yet to cause chaos, bolstering hopes that it may fade into the background.

At least 12 cases of B.1.640.2 have been spotted so far near Marseille, with the first linked to travel to the African country Cameroon.

But it is not outcompeting the dominant Omicron variant, which now makes up 60 per cent of all infections in France.

Dr Thomas Peacock, a virologist at Imperial College London, said the variant has had ‘a decent chance to cause trouble but never really materialised’.

READ MORE

The above was part of the description under the bitchute video which is why I included it in the post. It was not an affirmation of absolutely factual information. I took it as that person's personal beliefs that, from what I've read, are shared by a lot of others. Doesn't make them factual. Grain of salt most useful. The video itself was what was worthy.
I think we should be careful with our sources and point what we think are probable untruths. Sources that sound truthful in the beginning can later on sneak in such statements that are not true mix it with info that is probably true. At least this is one of the methods that methinks the Control System uses to discredit the probable truth when one is sharing with others who are not as of yet aware: to interrupt the "chain" of the 'connecting the dots' process of concepts in a given message when a "horse" has asked one to be shown to where the "water"/source of information is.

At least this is one of the methods that methinks the Control System uses to discredit the probable truth when one is sharing with others who are not as of yet aware
I don't consider the participants of this forum as "others who are not as of yet aware". I would hope by now that the obvious untruths stick out like sore thumbs and it's not necessary for me to rehash what's already been thoroughly discussed in regards to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. I do think such material serves the purpose of keeping us aware of what "others" are thinking and trying to promote as truth.

More Malone:

Narrative Smasher Dr. Malone Reveals How the Medical Community Has Felt About Fauci 'for Decades'

“The most trusted man in America,” is what my local newspaper called presidential medical adviser Anthony Fauci early in 2020.

But the most trusted man in America is a liar, according to one of the foremost vaccine experts in the country, Dr. Robert Malone.
[...]
Robert Malone calling Anthony Fauci a liar is a big deal.

Malone is very careful in what he says. He told Rogan he has to be, given the amount of time he’s spent with lawyers.

Malone speaks plainly and is easy to understand (perhaps having been a carpenter and a farmer before earning a Ph.D. and an M.D. helps him in clear communicating).

His statements are cautious and nuanced, low on speculation and not going beyond evidence, scientific observation and results from statistical analysis.

But he refuses to go along with the establishment program as touted by Fauci.

Malone is not the only heavy-hitting Fauci skeptic. Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky has accused Fauci of lying to Congress and has said he will come full force after him if Republicans win a Senate majority in this year’s midterm elections.

Anthony Fauci, the most trusted man in America? It looks like fewer people are subscribing to that.

And for its statements on Fauci and for a host of other things, I no longer subscribe to my local newspaper.

FULL ARTICLE

I don't consider the participants of this forum as "others who are not as of yet aware". I would hope by now that the obvious untruths stick out like sore thumbs and it's not necessary for me to rehash what's already been thoroughly discussed in regards to the SARS-CoV-2 virus. I do think such material serves the purpose of keeping us aware of what "others" are thinking and trying to promote as truth.
Isn't that making an assumption? Isn't this a public forum where new members join from time to time seeking knowledge? Better point out what is probable truth and what is not just to be safe when quoting a source.

Isn't that making an assumption? Isn't this a public forum where new members join from time to time seeking knowledge? Better point out what is probable truth and what is not just to be safe when quoting a source.
My thought is that the thread is the source - pages upon pages of information leading up to current posts. It's the responsibility of the reader to be up to speed as to what's been presented. When I encounter threads providing new inputs, I often find it necessary to go back to previous pages and even to the very beginning of the thread to adequately process the current posts. That's on me - not the people posting new inputs. I get what you are saying, but I don't feel I need to put a disclaimer on bitchute descriptions. They are what they are and I don't consider them a "source" of any reliability and neither should anyone else, but that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom