Keep that delusional cult away from the kids!

I clicked on an email notification from Facebook. Like a chump.

The item read something like, "Don't let the anti-vaxxers know about the low Covid rates in Africa. They'll just use it to argue against the vaccine mandates!"

People offered various ideas as to how a country could possibly be doing well while also having a low vaccination uptake. -All while expertly skirting around anything remotely critical of the jab. They know that's off limits. You could almost see the eye twitches.

They're nuts.

Isn't it weird how people can get like that? Utterly committed to a lie?

Ignorance is one thing, but refusing to concede to reality when it is made available?

And the impulse is built into all of us. Programmed deep down. Thank heavens for this forum and for every other system people have found which allows them to work toward expunging that cruddy little impulse from their brains. The potential exists for all of us to be nuts. It's the easy path.

There isn't much which is more immediately appealing than to just be able to counter evidence of our own ass-hattery with, "No. I'm right! To hell with you!" It's mind cancer. It leads to people injecting 5-11 year olds with poison. Sacrificing children to avoid admitting personal error.

It's sickness.

CNN Media framing, Indonesia :nuts::whistle:
16 Nov 2021

They write about the situation in the Netherlands, but refer to a photographical ILLUSTRATION in BELGIUM... CNN desktop screen "warriors" who simply don't have a clue, don't care (nor have a directive) to write what is, and what is not.

So, you emulate something. Anything goes.

CNNMediaspin1.jpg CNNMediaspin2.jpg

Green Pass Vaccination type of Info, Canada ?
22 Nov 2021

I found this via Telegram last night, and tried to search for the same on the internet (via image search), but couldn't find anything yet. The screen shot implies the number of information attached to the Vaccine Passports (in Canada). This reminds me of what Catherine Austin Fitts said regarding the Vaccine passport, has nothing to do with health, and that it goes way beyond even the normal ID Passports we have today.

! Notice the section saying "Pre-Crime Index (0-1000)"

143_01.jpg

Dejavu anyone ?

_-2021-11-23-at-08.15.09.jpg
Minority Report (2002)

Execution by Natural Death
The Spike proteins Master target

WMC Research

> SIRT6 - The Spike Protein's Master Target:

The Ultimate Goal being to stop DNA repair, resulting in a massively accelerated (Random and Untraceable) natural death.

It puts finger onto the final goal of the so called "Covid-19 Vaccines", the genetic reprogramming of our cellbodies to produce spike proteins, with a consequence of accelerated random, untraceable "natural" death over time... (PTB's wet dream), because of the inhibition of DNA repair in our cells due to SIRT6 SILENCING

It reminds me strongly on the Stockholm Study (Oct 2021) which recently came out, in cooperation between Stockholm's Wennergrens Center and the University of Umeå, in which it was proven that the spike proteins DO after all enter the cell core, and prevent/weaken the body's ability to repair DNA... and the wide spectrum of illnesses as a consequence.

The article contains illustrations as well referenced / related papers.

I made a pdf, in case the link disappears (one never knows these days)

Attachments

• SIRT6_WMCResearch.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 17
Well , as has been mentioned here in Canada the agenda is moving forward at lightning speed, we are now starting to inject the 5-11 year olds and segregating the unvaxxed from society, the vax passes are all going ahead and I'm sorry to say I'm not seeing much resistance to this. Had a conversation with a relative who totally believes that vaxxing the children, and hopefully babies too, will finally end this whole thing. It's hard to fathom, but many folks still think that these vaccines actually work, and that unvaxxed children and babies are a big source of infection and somehow if every human on the planet is vaxxed we will all go back to normal. Also, a neighbor reported to me that his unvaxxed children (age 4 and 6) have been told they cannot attend their friends birthday party unless they produce a negative test, apparently this is considered quite normal.

I am truly astonished at the eagerness of people to vaxx their young kids, I always thought and hoped that this would be where they draw the line, but so far I'm just not seeing that. At this point, so many are so far gone that it will take serious vax injuries to their children before they might question things, and at this point I'm not even sure that will do it. They just seem to be accepting and obedient to the authorities no matter how many lies and contradictory rules are instituted.

It's also been interesting to observe the reaction to the segregation of unvaxxed, most people I know see absolutely nothing wrong with it, as far as they are concerned, you've made a choice and deserve these consequences. They become incensed when this situation is compared to Nazi Germany, they can see no similarity whatsoever. It really is very disappointing, although not surprising, how few people care or have any empathy for the unvaxxed, even if they have valid medical reasons to refuse. I guess we truly are seeing that we very much live in an STS world, people only care about their own convenience and don't give any thought to others.

Having said all this, I did have a very pleasant conversation with a friend of mine, who is totally pro vax and believes in it YET he is very much against segregation. He was planning a get together and he told me that it was very important to him that the event was inclusive and that unvaxxed must be made welcome. He is an older gay man who experienced discrimination many times in his life and he said he will never be part of doing that to anyone else. So I thought this was quite interesting, someone who doesn't see the agenda at all, believes in the vax and what authorities tell him, but won't compromise his values. He is a good man, I really appreciated hearing this from him, a little bit of light in the darkness!

This "article" (a video from Vernon Coleman + transcription) seems to come from an old-trustee source named "Circulation" (maybe this site).
Title of the article : Finally! Medical Proof the Covid Jab is “Murder”
It's short to read (or listen), I also notice that Mr Coleman was already mentionned in the thread.

The Spike proteins Master target
Hi XPan, also spotted this 3 days before but did not have the courage to post it as SIRT6 was yet never mentionned on the thread but only in a post of Laura in the long thread "life without bread". Thus i was wondering if this was a valid information. If yes, this would then be a new important piece of the puzzle.

What he actually said was "....Courage, Anger... and a big heart!" ("...Mut, Wut...und ein großes Herz!"

I feel the just same. Having never been overly social these time make me withdraw even more.
What you describe as a visceral feeling is a constant companion of mine whenever I'm out there.

But today the universe provided a little story of light. It warmed my heart, so I share for wamth:

A few months ago an old man was administered to the psychward. He had dementia and had fled the care home where he was brought to live shortly before numerous times.
His wife had died and he couldn't remember this fact.
I spent some time with him and looked at the photos he'd with him- 3 times on 2 evenings. He could never remember that he'd shown them to me before. Then the day of his wife's funeral came and he wasn't allowed to go there. I cried.
Fast forward a few months:
I bought something on ebay. The seller behaved like a petty tyrant par excellence. In the end the parcel was not delivered to my adress but to a little gift shop in the village close by.
I spoke to the shop owner on the phone. I realized she was the man's daughter. I told her that I met her father recently. She started crying and said, "He died a week ago....after the booster."
Today I went to pick up the parcel and we talked. She looked at me closely, wanted to hear what I could tell her about her father.
We had a long talk while I was petting her dog.
She asked, "What shall we do with this mess?"
In this moment another woman entered the shop.
I know her, talked to her once or twice, but she didn't remember me. She's something like the wild, weird village artist of said village and also a friend of a friend.
What she didn't know though is that about 20 years ago one especially nasty 'I' of mine nearly died of jealously because the man I believed to love back then loved her.

There we were, 3 middle-aged women in a gift shop; strangely connected in a frequency band of death, love and friendship.
The artist-lady asked, "What do you do?" "Still working the psychward", I replied.
"Aaah, the whole world out there became a psychward and we're the outcasts now!", she said and took my hand to hold it.
The other picked up a necklace, a heart shaped wire with little translucent plastic pearls on a leather string, and put it around my neck....
...and now I cry as I type...
Dunno, I think this must have been the most beautiful moment in a long time for me.
Three middle-aged women, basically strangers, in a gift shop holding hands with tears in their eyes.
"What can we do but stay in love?", said the artist.

What an incredible story. 💞 Tauriel

I love it every bit. And thank you for correcting my translation (I was in a loud environment when I listened to the video and never heard the difference between Courage and Anger (Wut). Thank you. :flowers:

Connoisseur-level Schadenfreude if true. Careful though, that stuff is 90 proof. Did Biden and Newsome get the real vax?

Something about programming.
My wife and I needed to do some shopping at the Rossmann store. As we approached I noticed a queue in front of the entrance.
I thought - after all, there is no limit of customers, don't I know something?
It turned out that the store was almost empty and the queue formed because someone quite accidentally stopped on the sidewalk below the store.
People were standing behind him like sheep.
They lined up exactly like they did a few months ago when there were limits on M2.
They entered the store when we bypassed the line and opened the door.
"Programming complete."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The Austrian Medical association now proposes that the unvaccinated should pay a montly levy of aprox. 100 euro

Ärztekammer schlägt Pandemieabgabe vor
This is really ridiculous! How will they manage that? I think this is only threatening and splitting up people. . . at least I a m not worried about that, but it will heaten up the whole situation, because the vaccies will surely support that.

Last edited:
Janice flynn, CFO of the H E Butt foundation posted this:

screenshot_20211122_183908-jpg.51651
In reading through the above, what really disturbs me is these military realized what they were doing was wrong but did not stand down - they went along - they "followed orders" else "ramifications will be implemented". Really??? "Ramifications" cancels out "military are supposed to protect people not harm them against their will"??? Are these enforcers completely unaware of the Nuremberg trials and their judgments:
The first international criminal tribunals to prosecute high-level political officials and military authorities for war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, and conspiracy to commit these crimes.
Crimes against humanity under international law
  • Murder.
  • Extermination.
  • Enslavement. Deportation or forcible transfer of population.
  • Imprisonment.
  • Torture.
  • Sexual violence.
  • Persecution against an identifiable group.
  • Enforced disappearance of persons.
  • The crime of apartheid
  • Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health
Of the 177 defendants, 24 were sentenced to death, 20 to lifelong imprisonment, and 98 other prison sentences. Ten prominent members of the political and military leadership of Nazi Germany were executed by hanging.
Superior orders, also known as the Nuremberg defense or just following orders, is a plea in a court of law that a person, whether a member of the military, law enforcement, a firefighting force, or the civilian population, should not be considered guilty of committing actions that were ordered by a superior officer or official.[1][2]

One of the most noted uses of this plea, or defense, was by the accused in the 1945–1946 Nuremberg trials, such that it is also called the "Nuremberg defense". These trials, under the London Charter of the International Military Tribunal that established them, determined that the defense of superior orders was no longer enough to escape punishment, but merely enough to lessen punishment.[4]
The judges at Nuremberg rejected the “following orders” defense. They said that when an individual follows an order that is illegal under international law, he is responsible for that choice, except under certain circumstances. For instance, if the individual could prove that he was ignorant of the fact that the order was illegal, he would not be responsible. But the judges at Nuremberg maintained that it would have been impossible for members of Einsatzgruppen not to know that murdering civilians was both illegal and immoral. Another exception, the judges said, would be if a person obeyed an illegal order to avoid physical harm, torture, or death.
Maybe a reminder of these facts is overdue! How to do that exactly? Despite the rampant censorship of social media, I continue to see tweets /memes exposing many of the "inconvenient" news happenings that either contradict the ongoing official reality narrative or otherwise give breaking coverage such as the horrific Waukesha Christmas parade car rampage [btw, the five killed: Virginia Sorenson, 79, LeAnna Owen, 71, and Tamara Durand, 52, were all members of the Dancing Grannies plus Jane Kulich, 52, and Wilhelm Hospel, 81]. But I digress - the point being that it's still possible to disperse meaningful messages to the masses by current technical means. I'm thinking along the lines of an image like this -

800px-Anton_Dostler_1945_Colourized.jpg

"Just following orders" for Crimes against Humanity
On October 8, 1945, Anton Dostler was the first German general to be tried for war crimes by a US military tribunal at the Royal Palace of Caserta. He was accused of ordering the execution of 15 captured US soldiers of Operation Ginny II in Italy in March 1944. He admitted to ordering the execution but said that he could not be held responsible because he was following orders from his superiors. The execution of the prisoners of war in Italy, ordered by Dostler, was an implementation of Adolf Hitler's Commando Order of 1942, which required the immediate execution of all Allied commandos, whether they were in proper uniforms or not, without trial if they were apprehended by German forces. The tribunal rejected the defense of Superior Orders and found Dostler guilty of war crimes. He was sentenced to death and executed by a firing squad on December 1, 1945, in Aversa.
- or something similar. I'm not on twitter nor do I have a facebook account and I'm definitely not savvy when it comes to doing memes. Plus, I guess even putting out something like what I suggested would bring immediate cancelation anyway? I dunno - I just feel like some kind of effort really needs to be made to get through to the "enforcers" just what they are risking and that just maybe a conscience is something that ought to be utilized!

The Austrian Medical association now proposes that the unvaccinated should pay a montly levy of aprox. 100 euro

This is really ridiculous! How will they manage that? I think this is only threatening and splitting up people. . . at least I a m not worried about that, but it will heaten up the whole situation, because the vaccies will surely support that
It is...
Since in Germany they had the ingenious idea of giving unspiked patients consultation hours from 7:00am- 7:10am and the spiked ones from 8am- 4pm I thought about reducing my health insurance contribution about 90%.
In this case I would gladly pay such a foolish 'unspiked levy'.
Alas... even with this we don't have free choice here.

Dated 11/22 [8:17 vid]- Dr. Malone on Bannon's War Room - speaks to combating the vax mandates, talks about the extreme censorship, they're after physicians who are providing early (i.e. effective) treatment (Bannon interrupts/loss of contact) - Malone resumes, it's global totalitarianism - gives links to groups:

‘Hunting Down Of Physicians’ Underway Right Now

[195 comments]

Back
Top Bottom