Freddie Sayers investigates Austria's lockdown of the unvaccinated​

Shocking. Luckily, i know this situation is just a stage.. I would be well excused for getting very angry, if i was Austrian. This unwise Austrian move will end in desolation when the vaxxed find out that the varieties are spreading even faster because the now immune non vaxxed do not stand transmission in the way anymore.
The buying off of the fear by excluding the fellow humans. What will they think when the roles get reversed?

I wonder, how will they FEEL, when they see their Vaxxed-Privileged brethren fall over to the ground and ambulance will have to be called to them. What if those suddenly dropping to the ground will be too many, so the EMT cannot take the bodies away immediately? Anywhere, shopping malls, Christmas Markets, concerts, etc..?

How fast will this current situation degenerate? What will be the stages? I mean from (A) the near complete psychological stability of society pre-plandemic ----------> to (B) vary people running around in [near] panic mode.
Panic is to be expected. But i will not be around to experience it.
And to what extend will those people be susceptible to remote controlling?
The effects of the vaxx on consciousness must not be forgotten.
Because karmically of course instant giving CPR help is a must, so if any Plague virus transmission happens between the helped and the helper, its good for karma.
But there is critical thinking, MSE, awareness, knowledge protects. So what exactly is the recommended action here?*
Erasing karma is good news. Trust and build your immune system.

What will they think when the roles get reversed?
What if roles are not reversed? The Cs called the doings associated with the Nazis' master race concept a "trial run" for what was to come. What if the "real run" is upon us, the injected are the master race and the unjected are the planned victims?

From Session 2000-07-22:
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
I wonder if there is a similarity in FRV among those who feel that the unjected deserve punishment? It would be natural, I think, that what they think is appropriate punishment is a spectrum ranging from "house arrest for a few weeks" to "execute them and burn their bodies." OK, I'm probably being too negative. :) But, I do see the possibility. No situation of division that I know about in my lifetime has been so extreme.

Last edited:
Can't get enough:
Hero Robert Kennedy Jr. Discusses Dr. Fauci and the Erosion of Our Constitutional Rights with Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)
robert-kennedy-constitution.jpg

As the Marxist horde continues to destroy this nation and wipe away our constitution, Robert Kennedy Jr. continues to be the voice of hope and authority during this historic crisis.

On Monday night Tucker Carlson aired a clip from his recent interview with Robert Kennedy Jr. on COVID, Dr. Fauci and the erosion of our republic. This was an amazing interview.
Robert Kennedy Jr.: “It was just a doctor who has never treated a COVID patient saying masks don’t work, and a month later everybody putting them on and not citing one study to justify that change.”
Via Tucker Carlson Tonight:
[3:23 rumble vid]

Now the unborn and children.. 11/5/21

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

There have now been 2,433 fetal deaths recorded in VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) from pregnant women who have been injected with one of the COVID-19 shots. (Source.)

The vast majority of these have been from the Pfizer shot (1,862 deaths) and the Moderna shot (656 deaths.)

There have been more fetal deaths in the past 11 months following COVID-19 shots than there have been for the past 30+ years following ALL vaccines (2,198 – Source.)

Last edited:
Here is the full article from the source above which is more informative,

Last month (October, 2021) the New England Journal of Medicine admitted that the original study used to justify the CDC and the FDA in recommending the shots to pregnant women was flawed. (Source.)

Since then, researchers in New Zealand have conducted a new study on the original data, and concluded:

A re-analysis of these figures indicates a cumulative incidence of spontaneous abortion ranging from 82% (104/127) to 91% (104/114), 7–8 times higher than the original authors’ results. (Source.)
And yet, the CDC and FDA still continue to recommend the shots for pregnant women, even though a correct analysis on the original data shows that 82% to 91% of pregnant women will suffer miscarriages if their unborn child is less than 20 weeks old. (Source.)

VAERS is a passive system that is severely under reported. The CDC and FDA have never conducted a study to determine what this under-reported factor is, but independent scientists have, and we have previously published the analysis conducted by Dr. Jessica Rose, who has determined that a conservative under-reported factor would be X41. See:

This means that there have probably been at least 99,753 fetal deaths following COVID-19 injections so far.

Here is a video report we made on this last month with some very unfortunate gruesome examples of what these shots are doing to unborn babies.

A couple of hours after publishing this article, a video that has been circulating on the Internet of an interview with a Funeral Director in the UK became known to me.

He has been in practice for over 3 years and is identified as “Wesley,” and was interviewed by a group called “Resistance GB.”

He claims that last fall was one the slowest periods of seeing deaths for all funeral directors, but when the COVID-19 shots were introduced, deaths started dramatically increasing.

It started with the elderly, but then by April they were seeing large numbers of people in their 30s and 40s. Many of them were dying of myocarditis.

Now, they are seeing unprecedented numbers of newborn babies, and they are piling up in hospital refrigerators. Some are full term, some are pre-term, he claims.

The UK originally recommended that pregnant women and nursing mothers should NOT get the experimental COVID shots, but like the CDC in the U.S., they eventually changed their recommendation to encourage pregnant women to get the shots.”(Source.)

Mysterious neurological illness haunts Canadian Atlantic region​

The cases, largely concentrated in a sparsely populated area of New Brunswick, have stumped experts. And the mystery has prompted a fierce row between officials who suggest the cases are unrelated, and scientists who have argued that they may all have been triggered by environmental factors or contaminants.

Victims experience unexplained pains, spasms and behavioural changes, said Dr Alier Marrero, the neurologist who first identified the cluster. Many then showed signs of cognitive decline, muscle wasting, drooling and teeth chattering and frightening hallucinations.

So far, 48 cases have been publicly acknowledged, but officials familiar with research into the cluster have told the Guardian that the number of affected people now exceeds 100.

Vaccine related?

Mysterious neurological illness haunts Canadian Atlantic region​

The cases, largely concentrated in a sparsely populated area of New Brunswick, have stumped experts. And the mystery has prompted a fierce row between officials who suggest the cases are unrelated, and scientists who have argued that they may all have been triggered by environmental factors or contaminants.

Victims experience unexplained pains, spasms and behavioural changes, said Dr Alier Marrero, the neurologist who first identified the cluster. Many then showed signs of cognitive decline, muscle wasting, drooling and teeth chattering and frightening hallucinations.

So far, 48 cases have been publicly acknowledged, but officials familiar with research into the cluster have told the Guardian that the number of affected people now exceeds 100.

Vaccine related?
It's probably not vaccine related, (at least not the Covid ones). The case cluster of this weird condition has been a source of confusion for a couple of years now, since before Covid came along. One theory suggests a toxic algae bloom related to lobster industry workers. Another is that it's an inept medical system misdiagnosing multiple causes.

My first thought was that it might be related to the worrying instances of Creutzfeldt-Jakob prion disease showing up in deer, though apparently CJD has been ruled out.

In any case, it's a reminder that there are more diseases in the world than just Covid. We've become somewhat tunnel-visioned as a culture.

The vax mandate enforcement has been suspended​

OSHA has now made it official.

If your employer is forcing you to get the vax, you can now say NO. And if you are fired and your original contract for employment did not have a mandatory vax agreement in it, you can now sue.

MANY COMPANIES ARE STILL GOING TO TRY TO GO THROUGH WITH THE VAX MANDATE BECAUSE THEY ARE ELITE OWNED AND DON'T CARE, THEIR WORKERS ARE TO BE REPLACED BY ROBOTS ANYWAY. BUT NOW THEY HAVE TO CARE, BECAUSE YOU CAN SUE IF MANDATORY VACCINATION WAS NOT IN YOUR ORIGINAL CONTRACT. That page at OSHA is the real thing, it cannot be gone around.

lilie@
He ponders:
- There are probably 1 or 4 Covid-positive people on this market, but the danger of infection is low, because the people are not that closely crowded together. Um.. skip to the end of the video to see that..
Anyway, he concludes that because of the emotional assurance that there is an additional protection layer implemented by Their Government As God - who saves them - these Authoritarian Followers do now FEEL BETTER, that the unvaxxed are not among them, so they can breath a sigh of relief. This is the real reason, why the Lockdown of the Unvaxxed was necessary. For them to FEEL BETTER.

I wonder, how will they FEEL, when they see their Vaxxed-Privileged brethren fall over to the ground and ambulance will have to be called to them. What if those suddenly dropping to the ground will be too many, so the EMT cannot take the bodies away immediately? Anywhere, shopping malls, Christmas Markets, concerts, etc..?

How fast will this current situation degenerate? What will be the stages? I mean from (A) the near complete psychological stability of society pre-plandemic ----------> to (B) vary people running around in [near] panic mode.

To what extent will the still living be willing to touch the bodies lying on the ground? CPR. Give CPR to a somebody - who just fainted - in a situation (real pandemic situation this time?)?
In one session (sorry I can't find it) the C's said that after the Rosswell crash several grays stood in front of the wreckage and held close some boxes that stabilized their emotions.
I feel sorry for the poor people who, through the dissonance and fear caused by the psychos, will not know what is going on.

This is a bomb shell.

Lying works up to a point. Most of us here and in other parts of the Net realize that the Truth is leaking out about this Con-19 Circus. Since simply lying will not do for those who are orchestrating this Plan-Demic, they are now going to the second to last (burning) place, SECRECY.

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data​

The fed gov’t shields Pfizer from liability. Gives it billions of dollars. Makes Americans take its product. But won’t let you see the data supporting its safety/efficacy. Who does the gov't work for?​

FDA wants 2 generations to pass before the data is released !!!!
Do you see how that would work in controlling historical record ??

This is a small island, part of Australia...Coincidence or could this be a message? 🤔🤔

The Christmas Island red crab migration is an annual event that has been happening yearly for a long time. The pics in the article are pretty much what you would expect when they migrate across the Island from the forests to the sea. Didn't see anything different in it when compared to previous migrations...fwiw

Back
Top Bottom