Say what???

Director-General of the WHO confirms Vaccine Passports are discriminatory, Children should not be given the Covid-19 Vaccine, and the Jabs are useless at preventing infection and spread of Covid-19

Footage has emerged of the Director-General of the World Health Organization speaking with the President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, in which he clearly states that the WHO does not recommend Vaccine Passports as they would be discriminatory, the purpose of the Covid-19 injection is not to prevent infection and transmission of Covid-19 as it is incapable of doing so, and that the WHO does not recommend children should be given the experimental jab.

So how is this scamdemic still going especially as it was the WHO's announcement of a pandemic in March of 2020 that kicked off the whole thing! I suppose expecting anything to make sense anymore is simply not realistic.

The article has the full footage of the meeting between WHO Director-General Tedros, and President Bolsonaro, but I believe that's already been posted in this thread.

Maybe a story to follow, smallpox is mentionned :

FBI investigating vials labeled 'smallpox' found in lab near Philadelphia​

Just searched on this thread the last time smallpox was written, and it's only a few days before from michaelrc :
Perhaps Bill Gates is trying to recapture the msm catbird seat from Dr Fauci in talking about germ warfare lately. Some are saying he mentioned smallpox in one of his latest appearances so the following could be of interest.

I wonder if releasing smallpox is really in their options list / considered, ? Would tend to say "no" and that's it's one more smoke screen. It's finally again the usual "wait & see".

Maybe a story to follow, smallpox is mentionned :

FBI investigating vials labeled 'smallpox' found in lab near Philadelphia​

Just searched on this thread the last time smallpox was written, and it's only a few days before from michaelrc :

I wonder if releasing smallpox is really in their options list / considered, ? Would tend to say "no" and that's it's one more smoke screen. It's finally again the usual "wait & see".

The video in question is this one at around the 1:50 mark where Gates says "You say, OK, what if a bioterrorist brought smallpox to 10 airports"?

In the article that Yahoo broke last night, they mention other vials other than the ones labeled as "smallpox", with "vaccinia" as one of the others. Vaccinia is a virus related to cowpox. It is indeed strange. At first glance, one would think that with the name vaccinia and smallpox vials together they would be doing research on the interaction between the Covid vaccine, but vaccinia is the scientific term for the virus that causes cowpox. Another interesting thing of note is that they found the vials at a Merck facility, which is the company creating Covid pills alongside Pfizer.

If it's a smokescreen, preparing for it is a safe and efficient bet. The prophylactic method is to load up on vitamin C, either in powder form or IV to bowel tolerance and taking NAC, which are already stuff that helps people recover from Covid or lessen deleterious effects from the Covid vaccine (see thread on it that @Gaby wrote). If smallpox makes it past the incubation period which is about 1-2 weeks, then symptoms of it may be seen. If red spots are present, antibacterials would be needed to treat it at this stage too.

Even smart people take the vaccine (injection) - "If You're Not Going To Leave Me Alone Then Why Did I Get The Vax"

Jordan Peterson

WATCH: Jordan Peterson Brilliantly Exposes The Big LIE About Vaccines​

“You know Canadians who aren’t vaccinated cannot leave the country,” Peterson said, “I’m like, ‘What the hell, why is that?’”

“Look, I got vaccinated,” Peterson continued, “I thought, ‘Alright, I’ll get the damn vaccine. Here’s the deal guys: I’ll get the vaccine, you f***ing leave me alone!’ And did that work? No. And so, stupid me. … Why’d I get the vaccine then if you’re not going to leave me alone?”

In response to Rubin’s question regarding the state of things in Canada, Peterson mentioned that he had spoken to “a senior advisor to one of the provincial governments” and had been told “that the COVID policy here is driven by nothing but opinion polls related to the popularity of the government. No science. No end game in sight. No real plan. And so what that means is that the part of the population that is most afraid of COVID” drives COVID policy.

Peterson attacked the notion that a “Bill of Rights,” which enumerates the rights of citizens, offers adequate protection of the rights of either Canadian or American citizens, especially in light of the use of “the most instrumental and cowardly random polling” to limit both speech and mobility.

A Bill of Rights is, according to Peterson, “predicated on the idea that you have a finite set of rights and that the social contract awards them to you or the government, and I think that’s backward.”

A proper understand of the “English common law tradition,” however, understands that citizens “have all the rights there, except for those that are expressly forbidden by detailed legislation that mostly was generated from the bottom up.”

I just saw that stuff about smallpox and made a lot of connections too. So I'll share here what I've been looking at:

So there's that Bill Gates article about smallpox attacks:

Well, I read this recently on Jim Stone's site (I don't trust that guy as far as I can throw him, but the government of the USA is buying TPOXX, an anti-smallpox drug):

I would take Gate's word as a direct threat. Being a cynical bastard, I personally always wondered why the PTB went out of their way to entirely eradicate smallpox first, since it was such a graphic "need for the vaccine". Now I think they did that on purpose so that entire generations would grow up with no natural immunity to the disease, so it could be unleashed as a bioweapon. The government is buying cures for it, and they surely plan to make themselves the only ones able to help anyone who becomes sick - which will absolutely come at a price. COVID-19 was just their trial run. This could be the real thing, and smallpox running rampant will scare everyone into their arms if we don't prepare ahead of time.

In addition, recently, Israel did this:

And today, this happened:

This is also on RT:

These people are absolutely this evil and merciless. I felt a need to post immediately with what I've found just in the hope it might help head this off. Because a smallpox outbreak would be the "perfect storm" for the "Great Reset" peeps to build upon. It's just too convenient after the COVID build up to have something known for millennia to be a graphic killer disease pop up NOW, after the "infrastructure" for its appearance has already been set up for COVID.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BTW, I'm sorry once again for disappearing after my last post. Right after that, my entire family and brother's extended family became sick, probably with the "delta" variant...which spread from those who got their second Pfizer jabs. I've spent a lot of time taking care of my mom, within the dictates she allows, which does NOT include Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. It's been draining.

The worst part is every time one of my family members gets better, they go out and get their "booster shots", just to get even MORE sick. NONE of them listen to me. It literally feels like I'm in hell, knowing what's going to happen and also knowing I'm powerless to stop it...I empathize with every single one of you dealing with these same issues. Thank the Gods for this site.

Case figures from Gibraltar where 100% of adults are injected. The authorities there have announced a 4 week package of measures due to an “exponential rise” that effectively cancels Christmas.

Untitledvac5.jpg
This article is amusing in a bad way. They have a lot to say but are saying nothing about the vaccination being completely useless. These "spokespeople" need an antagonist to come along and point out a few relevant things.

This article from earlier this year shows that the Gibraltarian authorities were patting themselves on the back far too soon.

Well "Thank You Mr. Berenson !!!"
He's like a lion on a hunt, just doesn't stop.

That Pfizer gets away with this just shows how untouchable these Big Pharma companies are. The whole Health System at the top is run by criminals.

Well "Thank You Mr. Berenson !!!"
He's like a lion on a hunt, just doesn't stop.

That Pfizer gets away with this just shows how untouchable these Big Pharma companies are. The whole Health System at the top is run by criminals.
This should be a scandal. Almost 50% more casualties in the vaccinated group? It's a very strong signal. And then they unblinded the placebo group... But I guess stupid memes are all they need to satisfy society.

science.png

Peterson attacked the notion that a “Bill of Rights,” which enumerates the rights of citizens, offers adequate protection of the rights of either Canadian or American citizens, especially in light of the use of “the most instrumental and cowardly random polling” to limit both speech and mobility.

A Bill of Rights is, according to Peterson, “predicated on the idea that you have a finite set of rights and that the social contract awards them to you or the government, and I think that’s backward.”

A proper understand of the “English common law tradition,” however, understands that citizens “have all the rights there, except for those that are expressly forbidden by detailed legislation that mostly was generated from the bottom up.”

I've been having similar thoughts on this subject. Western governments have been doing an end run around their various constitutions by going after natural rights that by and large constitutions tend to be silent on, for the simple reason that their framers could not imagine that such rights could ever be violated. Lockdowns of the entire society would have been even more economically suicidal in even the recent past, before the invention of the internet, and it would never have crossed George Washington's mind that such lunacy might be considered let alone implemented.

The unspoken position of the globalist tyrants is that anything not specifically enumerated in a bill of rights is a privilege, which can be revoked at will.

A better framing might be to specifically state, not what the rights of the individual are, but what the rights of the state are. Delineate very exactly the subjects on which the state is permitted to write laws, and thus pre-emptively tie its hands. In other words, rather than outline the domains in which people must be left free to act, specify the domains in which the state is free, and strictly forbid any action by the state outside of these boundaries. By default, freedom of action is then preserved in all other domains.

Of course, the deviousness of the ponerogenic mechanism knows no bounds, and in time will always find a way to twist any legal document against the spirit in which it was written. There's no real substitute for vigilant maintenance of a culture of liberty that vigorously assaults any attempt to subvert the power structure in the interests of tyrants.

So a quick update on my personal situation. About a month back the HR department informed me that, following President Grampa Simpson's illegal mandate, the jab would be mandatory for all employees from Dec 8th.

Upon the release of the OSHA regulations, we were informed that we now had until Jan 4th, this being the compliance date specified by OSHA. I found this amusing as the initial HR email justified itself on the basis that the university considers itself a federal contractor, whereas the OSHA regulations are pertinent to organizations with more than 100 employees. Of course the university is also in the latter category, but no justification was provided as to why they suddenly considered themselves to be primarily under that mandate and not the federal contractor mandate.

Then, on Monday, we were informed that we now have until Jan 18th. In this case no justification was given at all.

It feels like they're not getting the rapid, enthusiastic compliance they'd expected, and are starting to get nervous about the prospect of either losing 10% of their workforce, and/or the legal implications of they should find themselves on the wrong end of a class action civil liberties lawsuit for refusing religious exemptions en masse. The university is already dealing with a class action lawsuit from the student body, who are extremely displeased about being made to pay full tuition fees for Zoom classes. So, perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but it really feels like they're stalling for time.

It feels like they're not getting the rapid, enthusiastic compliance they'd expected, and are starting to get nervous about the prospect of either losing 10% of their workforce, and/or the legal implications of they should find themselves on the wrong end of a class action civil liberties lawsuit for refusing religious exemptions en masse. The university is already dealing with a class action lawsuit from the student body, who are extremely displeased about being made to pay full tuition fees for Zoom classes. So, perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but it really feels like they're stalling for time.
If I was a Freshman or Sophomore university student under these "now in-class , now ZOOM" conditions, then it might make a lot more sense to do your 1st and perhaps 2nd year studying online. MIT and many other great universities have all the course material online for motivated people to learn on their own. Yes, courses with labs will be an issue, but wasting money with ZOOM classes is just that, wasted money.

Among all the current sorrows, this one stands out as just too much:

Vaccinated Footballer Dies Two Months After Brother — Both From Cardiac Arrests

Italian soccer player Vittoria Campo passed away in Palermo yesterday, two months after her brother Alessandro.

The 23-year-old sportswoman, well-known in the Sicilian city, died of a cardiac arrest on November 1st after being rushed to hospital emergency.

Her 25-year-old brother had been found dead on September 1st after he had gone to take a nap. Initially, his sudden death was speculated to have been from an ingested toxin or an illicit drug. Ultimately, an autopsy determined his cause of death to be cardiac arrest. His friends then revealed that he had in fact been vaccinated just a few days prior to his untimely death.

Their grief-stricken father confirmed that both siblings had received the COVID shots.

On the same day that Vittoria died, a 29-year-old man from Central Italy was trending on social media for having died from a heart attack a few hours after watching a Roma-Milan match. Marco Staffolani, who would have celebrated his 30th birthday on November 11, had also been just vaccinated.

There is a problem with this tactic. If employer is not a medical institution they can simply refer to emergency authorisation or other crappy governmental rules for you to read. In this case you will have to question CDC, NHS etc. ... with the predictable outcome. At the meantime employer will take disciplinary actions and sack you... For example in best interests of other employees health.

IMO the employer will be much more discouraged to demand anything from you if you ask them to sign a liability for possible vaccination damages to your health.
Thank you for pointing this out. I guess it mainly depends on the individual circumstances (the kind of workplace and employer) and the country or region where one's workplace is located. The point you suggest and which I put in bold is already inserted in what I shared before, but it might possibly be better - if the workplace is not a medical institution - to leave out all the demand of evidence coming before, and to focus on that certain point right away.

Maybe, if necessary or viable, some other parts of the shared piece can then be built around such a request from one's employer. It's just my thinking, and that's how I probably would proceed in such a situation. Also, I would seek advice from legally well-versed people who ideally would have some knowledge of medical law as well. There are many volunteers in this field, in the movements that have formed over the last almost 2 years of this plancemic - people who are lawyers by profession, and people who just gathered respective legal knowledge due to their own experiences in the face of this medical tyranny, or who just have a passion for justice and legal knowledge. However this depends on the region, of course, if such people were active there and be available to help.

Just my few further cents, fwiw :-)

Back
Top Bottom