Stockholm Freedom Manifestation
(Tusenmannamarschen 2.0) • 30 Oct 2021

From a personal perspective with photo impressions from the latest manifestation in Stockholm, which took place Saturday 30 Oct 2021 at 18:30 at Medborgarplatsen ("The Citizens Square"). The theme was standing up against Vaccination of our children as well against Medical Apartheid. It was an intimate crowd, which to my estimate had 400 people present. My husband Sal and I together with Tekki the dog, went there, just to get a feeling, but stayed only for about 1 hour.

2021-10-30-19-02-50.jpg
Panoramic image of the Scene at Medboargarplatsen in Stockholm

2021-10-30-18-48-33-Freedom-manifestation-Stockholm-Medborgarplatsen.jpg

It was beautiful with all the torches. I believe they wandered through the city later on, but we didn't participate in that. A hint: photographical images always look brighter than things really looked liked to the naked eye. Therefore the torches where more pronounced against a darker backdrop in real life.

2021-10-30-18-37-04.jpg

People had fun, where social, very friendly, and there was absolutely no aggressiveness present what so ever.

2021-10-30-18-50-52.jpg

A man holding his torch

2021-10-30-18-36-15.jpg
Swedish police was representative, too, with at least 3+ cars and several of the men on duty lingering around, but they had nothing to do - as there were no restrictions in place what so ever, and nobody played badass. Mainsteam media TV channel TV 4 also was there. I wonder how they gonna twist things again.

2021-10-30-19-06-11.jpg

"Tekki" (Tequila) to the left, says hello to a new dog, and they went along well.

2021-10-30-19-16-03.jpg
At the stairs

2021-10-30-19-16-38.jpg

Two women on the stairs at Medborgarplatsen, as we exited the scene, and I thanked them after I took two images. I didn't want to "steal" images from them, so to speak, and they seemed to appreciate it (we all smiled)

Just photo geek stuff:

• Canon EOS R6 + RF 50/1.2 L USM - "a normal perspective, but super bright lens", giving very high quality even in low light.

• iPhone 13 Pro Max (second photo only)
Using the main camera module (26 mm f 1.5) put in "Night mode" and using ProRAW file format (not jpg) - which is a combination resulting into absolutely stunning (as well to me totally unexpected) high quality images (with unusual low noise!) It even copes with the darkest places - yet giving images of good quality (albeit you have to ProRaw and post-process them later at the computer). It is a staggering combo I never thought a mobile phone would be able to do - especially in really low light sceneries, I was baffled... and I still am)

Like they say; the devil often comes with beautiful shapes and attractive offers "you can't refuse" 🤔

Although this maybe off the wall, we all need a laugh now and again, Hitler is experiencing difficulties with his promised 2 day delivery commitment from Amazon Prime, now those 2 days, have advanced to 2 weeks, could the delay is a consequence of all those days of traveling in space and time, in a virtual reality, from his good friend, in the Metaverse. where there are no dates, and no time.

Meanwhile back on the real world people are suffering untold consequences from this madness called COViD.

This explains the atte
President Lukashenko goes full Putin on his staff regarding their handling of corona. "Why are you torturing people?" (masks,lockdowns and pushing vaccines)

Bravo Belarus!

This explains the attempted and ongoing color revolution at the beginning of the year. A leader that can read the signs, and is proactive, in securing his countries independence against the Western influence and ideology.

I hope that remains so, such leaders are a rare breed these days.

Basically, in a few months, Pfizer switched from, the vaccine is risky during pregnancy and breastfeeding, to it's safe. Although, to my knowledge, not clinical trial was conducted on the pregnant women.
The situation as I see it is as follows.
People go to get the shot and,
a) are told about the fact that no data is available about pregnancy and the shot's effect
b) are told nothing
c) are told it is OK

Which is true I don't know. If one could speak with the people who appear for instance in the VAERS data base where we see the category "Miscarriages" then we would have the answer.

Since long term effect studies are not completed, they are doing testing on pregnant women at this time without the people realizing that they are in a "Phase III Study".

I still can't get over the case of using the word "poison" in conjunction with the so-called medicine/"vaccine" in the case of Australia.
Within the body of the legislation they define "medicine" as -----> "medicine means a substance that is a Schedule 2, 3, 4 or 8 poison;"
People are clueless to this being done but if one has the luck to see it it sure makes one thing what else will be "redefined" in the Future. "Pandemic" was redefined. "Herd Immunity" was redefined. "Gender" continues to be redefined. XXI Century is looking to be the Century of Redefinition.

On the "Side Effects" Front, here we get a nice explanation from an expert cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough about how Myocarditis differs when caused by Natural Infection vs "Gene Therapy" shot

Also today it was reported that the UK health sec and the NHS are "'leaning towards" mandating the vaccine for ALL healthcare staff, not just people who work in homes for the aged. Their stated target is the 100,000 unvaccinated staff. They're doing this, knowing people will quit or be suspended, despite also admitting that they're already understaffed, that doctors are close to quitting, that staff are unable to deal with the lockdown backlog, and that this could be a particularly bad winter what with people's "naive" immune systems: UK NHS threatening mandatory Covid jab for 100,000 unvaccinated staff, despite major staffing shortages & lockdown backlog -- Sott.net
This is like banging your head against a brick wall repeatedly. Everyone, by now, should be aware that the vaccine is not effective in stopping people getting the virus or transmitting it. Why do they think it will help the situation to mandate all healthcare to have the vaccinations? There are many doctors and nurses and other staff in the NHS who are seeing the damage caused by the vaccinations and are refusing to have the jabs. The social care sector is about to notice the decrease in staff on the 10th November and the same thing will happen in all healthcare, especially the NHS. Yet BoJo keeps up the pointless rhetoric about saving the NHS. He will be the one responsible for destroying it if this goes ahead. I suppose it is the ultimate ploy to blame the unvaccinated for all the ills. Only by bringing the UK health system to its knees can they meet this agenda.

Open letter by a bunch of QC's speaking against Dictator Dans new bill before parliament highlighting the ability for this bill, if it's passed, to discriminate against people based on undefined 'attributes' and for Victoria to announce pandemic at any time, into the future.

Ryan Smith, MP, makes a passionate speech against it in parliamemt. He asks that if the bill is not intended to discriminate on race, sex, religion etc, then why doesn't it say that?

Anywho it still doesn't stop surprising me when I see clearly intelligent and highly successful people be so bloody dumb on an issue where you don't need a bloody PHD to figure out at the minimum that the jabs aren't safe and the governments are lying straight to your face. It boggles my mind still. I don't get it... I mean, I'll admit it, before covid, I never thought anything about vaccines... However, as soon as Bill Gates opened his big fat mouth and started talking about an mRNA jab red flags IMMEDIATELY went up and was like, "WAIT! I must look into this... This sounds like highly dodgy stuff - mRNA Jabs?!?!?!" and here we are, a forever vaccine sceptic from henceforth.
This is the problem. No one can ever believe (except us) that the governments of the world are lying to their citizens. They can believe it of nearly everyone else but not the governments. It is written in stone for them, even if they mistrust the actual government of the day, it is the dependable and forever institute of "government" that cannot do anything contrary to the welbeing of the populace. It is the ace in the hand of the PTB.

Open letter by a bunch of QC's speaking against Dictator Dans new bill before parliament highlighting the ability for this bill, if it's passed, to discriminate against people based on undefined 'attributes' and for Victoria to announce pandemic at any time, into the future.

Ryan Smith, MP, makes a passionate speech against it in parliamemt. He asks that if the bill is not intended to discriminate on race, sex, religion etc, then why doesn't it say that?

It is so irritating that the parliament is almost always practically empty when significant opposition is voiced and yet for bbc propaganda shots it's full house and talking nonsense just for show. 🤨

Uhhhhhh.... :curse:

Story from Croatia:

Due to suspicion of COVID, they refused to give her a newborn child, she is not the only one

The baby was returned to the mother after 34 hours of separation, however the fact is that the separation of mother and newborn is not recommended by all professional organizations
Same old same old. Nobody knows anything, there are no consequences and nobody to ask for help, and everybody scratches their heads and asking how did it happen where are we today, probably thought there would be some miracle and things would get better by themself after 30 years of getting worse and worse, that is from rock to diamond hard, probably that thinking it is all fine until it happens to you and soon it seems it will happen thousand fold to everyone because that is the only way they can learn. And for those on top they know only one language.

Relating to things we can do in response to living in the context of Covid totalitarianism, this Sott Focus article of 2nd October discussed the emergence of parallel structures in the former totalitarian societies of the Soviet Union and Eastern Bloc countries as a response to the oppressive living conditions. From the article:

What these dissidents did was to build what another Czech political thinker and dissident, Vaclav Benda, called "parallel structures."

What are parallel structures? The mere mention of the phrase will stir the imaginations of those who understand what this might mean. They are more or less organized communities, usually built by dissidents. They are sites where resistance to totalitarian bureaucracies allows for the expression of freedom and creativity. Their organic output has historically included samizdat books, private performances, seminars, exhibitions, periodicals, alternative educational forums (parallel universities), parallel information networks, and even embryonic parallel economies. Together they constitute a "second culture," a culture otherwise repressed by and deleted from the state.

Eventually, these parallel structures may spawn a parallel polis and renewed political possibility.

In our context, parallel structures may be networks of people building communities of mutual support and communications but not ideological homogeneity. Many such groupings and parallel structures already exist.
A beautiful example of such a structure is emerging in Kamloops, BC, Canada, where unvaccinated nurses, who lost their jobs as they are no longer permitted to work for British Columbia health authorities, have opened a wellness centre. This centre will operate as a private clinic, their services are as of yet free and nurses are volunteering. Everyone is welcome. The goal was to create a safe space for unvaccinated people to receive healthcare. Might come in handy for forumites and their families who live in the area!

The United Kingdom is single-vaxxed at 68% and double-vaxxed et 74%. However, they respectively represent 80% and 76% of the Covid deaths.
So the vaccinated have a higher Covid mortality rate than the un-vaccinated, which is quite lame for a vaccine that is supposed to protect against serious forms of the disease.

FDBk4HlXoAE-znW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom