Dr. Ardis: "why do they know that a polio like disease is coming, and MUST BE diagnosed as Acute Flaccid Myelitis" ?

I watched this video a few days ago. I thought I got it from here (this forum) So, I didn't post it. Apparently I was mistaken. I haven't re-watched it yet, but I remember it being very detailed about the coming polio issue with the children, and the Dr. Asking several time "how" do they know this is coming?" Dr. Ardis directs to his web page which has more details. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
oops, sorry Laurnetien2, looks like a posted that video while you were also posting it. I didn't catch it until minute 10! So not deleting.

Can't find anything else. In it he said to check the CDC website search for acute flacide myelitis and on the prediction of future outbreak done in 2014 and it show that they have prediction for this year,2021.

I did it and found this so far;

CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis​

I did a small research literature search and see that the chatter about this started strong in 2015. In the following study they strongly suspect an enterovirus D68 of being the cause of this illness.

Enterovirus
Enterovirus is a genus of positive-sense single-stranded RNA viruses associated with several human and mammalian diseases.
Messenger RNA (mRNA)
In molecular biology, messenger ribonucleic acid is a single-stranded molecule of RNA that corresponds to the genetic sequence of a gene,
1630854560565.png

In this screen capture from a 2017 article, you can see the seasonality of this illness and the low numbers.

1630854395706.png

AFM is rare, so it will be interesting to see what trends we will see in the future.

The question that is always in my head is, How much of this stuff is coming out of BLM-4 labs to drive trends on the "Animal Farm" ???

After speaking to someone who is in the farm business, I have deep suspicions that Bird Flue and Swine Flue were intentionally released. Why ? After each of these events, small farmers were burdened with new regulations of how chickens and pigs were to be raised. The end result were increased costs that for some were simply too much, resulting in small operations shutting down. Net result, bigger operators took over the market. My crystal ball is telling me that even they will "culled" in the Schwab Future with more restrictive regulations (Climate Change) whereby in the end only the corporate meat will be found on the shelves of stores.

1630855400340.png

Thanks laurentien2 / Adobe for the link.

This Dr. Bryan Ardis claims that his research into the timeline of CDC coverage of increasing cases of AFM (2014-2020) is correlated strongly to the roll out of the annual flu shot. He is suggesting that the combination of this year's flu shot (which is being given extra resources focused on a small number of mass providers) pus Pfizer's plan to start COVID jabs for 5-12's will conspire to create this excessive large out break of AFM, but which he is convinced is actually Guillian Barre Syndrome.

As per the Dr who contacted Hugo Talks (may be the same guy), he notes that the CDC was aware of acute flaccid paralysis occurring via a polio vaccine back in 2001.

Acute Flaccid Paralysis Associated with Circulating Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus — Philippines, 2001

Three cases of poliomyelitis associated with a vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) have been confirmed in the Philippines.

PRESS CONTACT:
Roland Sutter, M.D., M.P.H. & T.M.

CDC, National Immunization Program
(404) 639–8252

Since March 2001, three cases of acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) associated with a type-1 vaccine-derived poliovirus (VDPV) have been confirmed in the Philippines: an eight-year old boy from Northern Mindanao, a three-year old boy in Laguna province, and the most recent case (with July onset), a 14-month old boy from Cavite province. These viruses were detected through the enhanced global surveillance for VDPV established following a VDPV polio outbreak in Haiti and the Dominican Republic (Hispaniola) in late 2000. The World Health Organization is working with the Department of Health, Philippines, to coordinate a detailed field investigation into this polio outbreak, including enhanced case finding, expanded specimen collection, and rapid laboratory analyses. The results of the investigation will determine the scope of immunization response activities. Circulating VDPV are rare and likely caused by low immunization coverage.

They know time is short especially with the upcoming scarcity of employees and resources. This month is looking bad with hyperinflation, shortages and an economic system that's making little sense and teetering. I heard food prices are to rise 50% more by months end so you can see why those in positions of authority are strategizing. All that and with the mainstream narrative being punched full of holes and rendering them irrelevant it certainly looks like a "Katy bar the door" scenario is just around the bend.

Essential Services and Devolution Planning for Fire and EMS

I realize most people do not have detailed information nor are able to find ways to get it, but once one starts to look closely at the CDC/FDA I am at a loss why anyone would do anything that they recommend. Note, the following is from a Military Health site !!!!

EDITORIAL COMMENT​

The incidence of acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) in the U.S. decreased dramatically following the introduction of inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) in 1955 and oral polio vaccine (OPV) in 1961. However, cases of AFP attributable to oral trivalent attenuated polio vaccine and other viruses (including enterovirus [EV-A71], enterovirus D68 [EV-D68], Epstein-Barr virus, and West Nile virus) continue to occur. The estimated incidence of AFP in the U.S. among those under 15 years of age is 1.4 per 100,000 person-years.

In August 2012, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) was notified of 3 cases of AFP associated with anterior myelitis. In spite of laboratory testing, a causative agent could not be found. Following these reports, CDPH posted alerts requesting early reporting of cases and collection of clinical samples. A case was defined as flaccid paralysis in at least one limb consistent with anterior myelitis as indicated by neuroimaging of the spine or electrodiagnostic studies (e.g., nerve conduction studies and electromyography) and with no known alternative etiology. Between June 2012 and June 2014, 23 cases of AFP with anterior myelitis were identified. Common features included an upper respiratory or gastrointestinal prodrome less than 10 days before AFP onset and CSF pleocytosis. The median age of patients was 10 years (range=1–73 years). The etiology of AFP among reported cases was unclear; poliovirus was determined to be an unlikely cause.7

On 3 October 2014, CDC posted a Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) Early Release describing a cluster of 9 children evaluated at Children’s Hospital Colorado for acute neurologic illness characterized by extremity weakness or cranial nerve dysfunction (or both) following a febrile illness. Among the 8 children who had magnetic resonance imaging of the spinal cord, 7 had lesions of the gray matter spanning multiple levels, and 8 had mild to moderate CSF pleocytosis. Based on reported clinical and anatomic characteristics, the illness was referred to as acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), to distinguish it from other forms of AFP.8 Given that the cases occurred during a national outbreak of EV-D68 and laboratory testing among some cases suggested recent EV-D68 infection, EV-D68 was identified as a potential cause.9 However, a definitive cause of the illness cluster could not be determined.10

From August through December 2014, 120 AFM cases from 34 states were reported to CDC. A case was defined as any person aged 21 years of age or younger, with acute onset of limb weakness and a spinal MRI revealing lesions predominantly of the gray matter. During the 5-month period, the crude nationwide AFM incidence among persons 21 years of age or younger was 0.32 cases/100,000 population/year. The most common site of involvement on MRI was the cervical spinal cord. CSF pleocytosis was present in 81% of cases. The median age was 7.1 years (range=0.4–20.8 years). Most affected individuals experienced a respiratory or febrile illness prior to the onset of limb weakness.11

The following graph is found in this presentation

1630859412943.png

As per CDC trend above, the next peak after 2018 should have been in 2020 and not 2021 !!!! Oh I forgot, WARP SPEED provided the clot-shot in large doses in 2021.

Ooops, peak must be shifted to 2021 :whistle:

For 18 months, the authorities have promised a return to normal if we submit to confinements, curfews, masks, vaccinations, 3rd dose, health passports, etc.
The more people submit, the more the authorities tyrannize them.
Given the current dynamics, I don't see how there could be a "return to normal", just more and more oppression.

E-gTAe2WUAMWwKg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom