Out of curiosity, I dug a bit to get a better picture of this "Global Shaper" named Eric Ding.

As a starter, have a good look at how this article is written about him because in many ways it is a template to other articles about Ding since the start of Con-19. The article is dated May 9, 2020, when things were just heating up.

“HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.”

That’s how epidemiologist Eric Feigl-Ding began a since-deleted 14-tweet thread on Jan. 25 warning about the “thermonuclear pandemic level bad” infectiousness of the coronavirus that broke out in Wuhan, China.
The first confirmed U.S. case had been announced by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) days earlier outside Seattle. But the disease was not widely understood to be a potentially nightmarish pandemic. Many infectious disease experts had been ignored despite warning for years that the U.S. was not prepared for a seemingly inevitable health crisis. Feigl-Ding, a visiting scientist at Harvard’s Department of Nutrition, wanted to help ensure their message was heard.

“I felt I had to really shout in all caps in a way that the lay people will understand, and I simplified a lot of the language,” he said in an interview.

Reading just what I extracted, what comes first to your mind about Ding as a professional ?

I bet you think,
"He is a Harvard "epidemiologist". Someone whose opinion should be taken seriously."

Well, not so fast. Now that we live in the Land of Oz, nothing is as it seems.

It turns out that Ding is a queer kind of "epidemiologist". Something I only learned today, even though I did spot him on Twitter back at the start of the Con-19 Operation in January 2020. Then I thought he was an epidemiologist specializing in viruses and such.

Here is the "magical sauce" regarding Ding's professional qualification to speak out and "shape globally",

Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding is a nutritional epidemiologist that you might remember from a campaign ad claiming that Joe Biden was the presidential candidate best able to shut down the Covid-19 pandemic. You also might remember the good doctor as being very much opposed to in-person learning in the U.S. while moving his family to Austria so they could go to school in person.

If you read his Wiki page, this fact is well camouflaged through convoluted hints. However, in most MSM sources he is presented as an "epidemiologist" thus subconsciously suggesting that he is an expert who understands virus and bacterial spread during epidemics.

So friends once again they did it, the guy is a nutritionist with near zero presence in Scholarly Articles, as can be easily checked on Google. The ones that are there look to be very low caliber research for the sake of writing a papers. Here are a couple examples,

Does perception equal reality? Weight misperception in relation to weight-related attitudes and behaviors among overweight and obese US adults​

International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity volume 8, Article number: 20 (2011)

Isotemporal Substitution Paradigm for Physical Activity Epidemiology and Weight Change​

Rania A. Mekary, Walter C. Willett, Frank B. Hu, Eric L. Ding
American Journal of Epidemiology, Volume 170, Issue 4, 15 August 2009, Pages 519–527, Isotemporal Substitution Paradigm for Physical Activity Epidemiology and Weight Change
Published:

07 July 2009

Chocolate and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: A Systematic Review​

Nutrition & Metabolism volume 3, Article number: 2 (2006)
Some powerful research there !!!!

So what made Ding so unique that he was spotted on the WEF radar ? We can only guess. I suspect at the top of the list must be something along the lines of being a good bull $hitter. Added to that ability, there most certainly must be the right labels: Harvard, nutritional epidemiologist, researcher,...

In 2004, he completed his undergraduate studies at Johns Hopkins University with Honors in Public Health.[1] He completed his dual Doctor of Science doctoral program in epidemiology and doctoral program in nutrition from Harvard University in 2007.[1] He attended Boston University School of Medicine, but did not complete the M.D. program.[16][17]

The guy is a low level "tool" with the right labels to be used when a loud voice is needed to spread propaganda. Any high rank scientist with serious qualification would most likely no be willing to play the role that Ding is doing now. Ding is a US based version of Drost and Ferguson. All three are academically weak back benchers not fit to play seriously even in Science B-League. They are disposable "experts".

In just one year, Australia turned from a so-called democracy into a full-blown police state. Let that be a warning to all of us.

Wow, the lady is sooooooo right !!!

The Davos Club is remodeling the Western World using baby steps, thus making it next to impossible for the average person to know that it is happening. Comment on any one of those "steps" risks being thought of as dangerous, resulting in a look of, "You are a Conspiracy Nut."

Antifa= “anti-fascist” but they’re pushing violence to those who oppose facism.

ANTIFA is a "tool" just like Ding but in this case they get their hands dirty.

So I start reading about the story that Rolling Stone ran where "horse medicine" misuse resulted in people landing in an Oklahoma hospital. As expected, it was BS manufactured by some "global shapers" used by RR. However, in this story, we also run into the Con-19 cheerleader Ding Eric.

1630838778994.png

This guy must have a staff of news aggregators so that he can have a steady stream of "global shaping" propaganda full of half-truths, truths and lies in various proportions depending on how he feels in cooking it.

From heroes to zeroes in under a year - it was in the script and is so sadly now coming true. A perfect storm of depleted 'front line workers' and a tsunami of vaccine related 'cases' building.

Crisis in America: Millions of Veteran Nurses are Resigning or Being Fired Over COVID Vaccine Mandates

veteran-nurses-about-to-quit-or-be-fired.jpg

... added to which the terrible steady increase of canaries dropping in the mine as the incidence of fit young athletes dying or being crippled rises by the day... heartbreaking all round.

Young Hearts Pt 2

Untitledj7.jpg

Video link relates to an email sent by an unnamed US doctor to the video blogger Hugo Talks based in Ireland.

Part of the email reads as follows:

Untitledvac8.jpg

It appears that there is a plan ahead of time to cover up anticipated large numbers of severe injection reactions in young children this autumn - e.g. Guillain-Barre Syndrome which occurs when the body's immune system attacks the nerves and has a history of linkage to vaccines - by decreeing that any such reactions MUST BE diagnosed as Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) which is generally thought to be caused by an infection linked to an enterovirus.

Untitledvac9.jpg

The United States has issued an alert to parents and healthcare providers for an expected outbreak of polio-like disease Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) in the next four months, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said in a release. Reiterating a warning in CDC’s latest ‘Vital Signs’ report, the release, as per ANI, stated, “Parents and doctors should suspect AFM in patients with sudden limb weakness, especially during August through November. Recent respiratory illness or fever and the presence of neck or back pain or any neurologic symptom should heighten their concern.”

AFM is a medical emergency and patients are advised to seek immediate consultation from medical professionals even in areas where COVID-19 cases have increased. CDC said that due to social distancing measures put in place to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s AFM outbreak could be delayed beyond August in the best-case scenario. It added that AFM cases, which is a neurological disease, could be fewer than expected.

AFM outbreak in 2018 left nearly 95% children sick

AFM causes paralysis
and it has surfaced during at least two years since 2014, with the largest outbreak being recorded in 2018 that left 238 people sick in 42 states. The release reportedly said that nearly 95 per cent of the AFM patients in the biggest outbreak were children. However, there is no cure or treatment for the disease. Early diagnosis of AFM increases the effectiveness of measures to treat the symptoms. These measures include physical therapy that help the patients to regain the use of paralysed limbs, said CDC.

"Pediatricians and frontline providers in emergency departments and urgent care centers should be prepared to quickly recognize symptoms of AFM and immediately hospitalize patients. Timing is critical at each step - prompt AFM recognition leads to optimal medical management," the release said.

Meanwhile, on August 18, CDC also announced a new Center for Forecasting and Outbreak Analytics that, it explained, “will bring together next-generation public health data, expert disease modellers, public health emergency responders, and high-quality communications, to meet the needs of decision-makers. The new centre will accelerate access to and use of data for public health decision-makers who need the information to mitigate the effects of disease threats, such as social and economic disruption.”

Further to the above, I've been trying to find the original source to the 2021 CDC Vital Signs release refereed to but there actually doesn't seem to be anything on their website, especially on their AFM section. The only Vital Signs update referring to AFM dates from Aug 2020. Yet there are a number of online sources covering this story of a new release (and quoting from it) relating to Aug 2021. If anyone can find it could they post it here? I'll keep looking. Strange.

Further to the above, I've been trying to find the original source to the 2021 CDC Vital Signs release refereed to but there actually doesn't seem to be anything on their website, especially on their AFM section. The only Vital Signs update referring to AFM dates from Aug 2020. Yet there are a number of online sources covering this story of a new release (and quoting from it) relating to Aug 2021. If anyone can find it could they post it here? I'll keep looking. Strange.
This must be immediately put into Public Consciousness that the recently jabbed children are about to face: AFM = Facial droop or weakness in children from age of 5 as a most visual symptom, but also a pandemic in children experiencing difficulty with swallowing or slurred speech, a pandemic in children experiencing pain in arms or legs: all this is caused by the Vaxx which was stabbed into children!! This is what they are about to hide - AFM pandemic being Magically Separate and Nothing to do with their Clot-19 KillJabs - to preserve their own hides and hide their criminal responsibility in this mass murder Plandemic!
What all people should ask:
- Have you been jabbed recently that now you are experiencing these debilitating symptoms?

Last edited:
Since I don't know exactly what you are looking for, perhaps you can try to use this option in Google Search. Click where you see the cursor arrow in the image. Then use "Custom" to narrow the time to interval you want, like I did below.

1630848104059.png

Wayback Machine only goes to 2016

In the 2021 report you provided they say,

“Parents and doctors should suspect AFM in patients with sudden limb weakness, especially during August through November. Recent respiratory illness or fever and the presence of neck or back pain or any neurologic symptom should heighten their concern.”

in 2016 they have this,

Symptoms​

Most patients will have sudden onset of limb weakness and loss of muscle tone and reflexes. Some patients, in addition to the limb weakness, will experience:

• facial droop/weakness,
  • difficulty moving the eyes,
  • drooping eyelids, or
  • difficulty with swallowing or slurred speech.
Numbness or tingling is rare in patients with AFM, though some patients have pain in their arms or legs. Some patients with AFM may be unable to pass urine. The most severe symptom of AFM is respiratory failure that can happen when the muscles involved with breathing become weak. This can require urgent ventilator support (breathing machines).

Diagnosis​

A doctor can tell the difference between AFM and other diseases with a careful examination of the nervous system, looking at the location of the weakness, muscle tone, and reflexes, to help differentiate such patients from patients with other forms of acute flaccid paralysis (AFP). Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) can be very helpful in diagnosing cases of AFM.

Testing nerve response can also be helpful in supporting a diagnosis of AFM; it is important that the tests are performed at the appropriate time (e.g., 7-10 days after onset of weakness) to be helpful. Finally, by testing the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF, the fluid bathing the brain and spinal cord), clinicians can look for findings suggestive of AFM. All of these findings put together help a clinician make a diagnosis of AFM.

Germs Associated with AFM​

Acute flaccid myelitis can be caused by a variety of germs, including several viruses:

AFM is one of a number of conditions that can result in neurologic illness with limb weakness. Such illnesses can result from a variety of causes, including viral infections, environmental toxins, genetic disorders, and Guillain-Barre syndrome, a neurologic disorder caused by an abnormal immune response that attacks the body’s nerves. Oftentimes, however, despite extensive laboratory testing, a cause for AFM is unable to be identified.

I thought this was a joke,
1630853075827.png

Well, it is NOT.

Have an inside look at the camps in Aussie Land.

One could argue it is a cost measure. Perhaps. I'm thinking a mild form of ,

I only heard about this in this video posted earlper this week,

Can't find anything else. In it he said to check the CDC website search for acute flacide myelitis and on the prediction of future outbreak done in 2014 and it show that they have prediction for this year,2021.

I did it and found this so far;

CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis​

Doctors urged to quickly recognize symptoms and to hospitalize patients immediately
Spanish
Press Release
Embargoed Until: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 1:00 p.m. ET
(404) 639-3286
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) anticipates that 2020 will be another peak year for cases of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurologic condition that affects mostly children. The disease has peaked every two years between August and November in the United States since 2014. Enteroviruses, particularly enterovirus-D68 (EV-D68), are likely responsible for these peaks in cases.
CDC released a new CDC Vital Signs report to alert health care providers to a possible outbreak this year. This Vital Signs report reveals a delay in care for some patients in 2018: 35% of patients were not hospitalized until two or more days after limb weakness. AFM can progress rapidly over the course of hours or days, leading to permanent paralysis and/or the life-threatening complication of respiratory failure in previously healthy patients, so delays in care can be serious.
This Vital Signs report is intended to provide an anticipatory alert as we prepare for a possible outbreak this year.
Parents and doctors should suspect AFM in patients with sudden limb weakness, especially during August through November. Recent respiratory illness or fever and the presence of neck or back pain or any neurologic symptom should heighten their concern.
Pediatricians and frontline providers in emergency departments and urgent care centers should be prepared to quickly recognize symptoms of AFM and immediately hospitalize patients. Timing is critical at each step—prompt AFM recognition leads to optimal medical management and early specimen collection. When health care providers recognize symptoms as soon as possible, there is a better chance of detecting the cause of AFM, which might help predict the outcome. Other laboratory tests and an MRI of the brain and spinal cord can distinguish AFM from other conditions with limb weakness.

Robert Redfield, M.D., CDC Director
“As we head into these critical next months, CDC is taking necessary steps to help clinicians better recognize signs and symptoms of AFM in children,” said CDC Director Robert Redfield, M.D. “Recognition and early diagnosis are critical. CDC and public health partners have strengthened early disease detection systems, a vital step toward rapid treatment and rehabilitation for children with AFM.”

AFM is a medical emergency and patients should seek immediate medical care, even in areas with high COVID-19 activity. It is not known how the COVID-19 pandemic and the social distancing measures may affect the circulation of viruses that can cause AFM, or if COVID-19 will impact the health care system’s ability to promptly recognize and respond to AFM. If social distancing measures decrease circulation of enteroviruses this year, AFM cases may be fewer than expected or the outbreak may be delayed.

Thomas Clark, M.D., Deputy Director of CDC’s Division of Viral Diseases
“All clinicians should remain vigilant for AFM and promptly evaluate patients,” said Thomas Clark, M.D., deputy director of CDC’s Division of Viral Diseases. “During the COVID-19 pandemic, this may require adjusting practices to perform clinical evaluations of patients by phone or telemedicine. However, clinicians should not delay hospitalizing patients when they suspect AFM.”

Closer Review of AFM Peak in 2018
This Vital Signs report provides a more detailed view of clinical characteristics of AFM, which can help clinicians better recognize signs and symptoms, evaluate patients, and provide optimal medical management and rehabilitation.
The third and largest peak of AFM occurred in 2018, with 238 cases in 42 states. CDC reviewed the medical charts of AFM patients to collect more detailed information about their symptoms, exam, laboratory, and MRI findings, and where and when they sought medical care.
CDC’s review showed that in 2018:
  • 76% sought medical care within one day, 64% presented to the emergency department
  • 98% of patients with AFM were hospitalized
  • 54% of patients were admitted to an intensive care unit; 1 in 4 hospitalized patients needed mechanical ventilation to help them breathe
Most cases were in children (94%) and most patients (86%) had AFM onset during August through November. Most patients had a fever and/or respiratory illness approximately six days before limb weakness onset. Other common early symptoms were difficulty walking, neck or back pain, fever, and limb pain.
While most patients were hospitalized within one day of limb weakness onset, 25% were not hospitalized until two to three days after, and 10% were not hospitalized until four or more days after their limb weakness began This could indicate delays in recognition and presents an opportunity for improvement.
Infographic showing the signs and symptoms of Acute Flaccid Myelitis

Look out for AFM signs and symptoms
Text Version
CDC began surveillance for AFM in the United States in 2014, when the nation experienced the first peak of 120 cases, followed by peaks in 2016 (153 cases) and 2018 (238). Enteroviruses, particularly enterovirus-D68 (EV-D68), are likely responsible for these peaks in cases. EV-D68 is the most common virus identified among specimens collected from patients with AFM. However, other viruses can cause AFM and may also be contributing to the biennial peaks. Although AFM symptoms resemble those of polio, all specimens have tested negative for poliovirus. There is currently no specific test, proven treatment or prevention method for AFM.
To read more about the Nationwide Outbreak of Acute Flaccid Myelitis—United States, 2018 and the entire Vital Signs report, visit www.cdc.gov/vitalsigns.
For more information about AFM, visit: www.cdc.gov/acute-flaccid-myelitis/
About Vital Signs
Vital Signs is a report that appears as part of the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. Vital Signs provides the latest data and information on key health threats. Previous topics have included cancer, HIV/AIDS, prescription drug overdoses, antibiotic resistance, suicides, asthma, and global health.
###
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICESexternal icon
CDC works 24/7 protecting America’s health, safety and security. Whether disease start at home or abroad, are curable or preventable, chronic or acute, or from human activity or deliberate attack, CDC responds to America’s most pressing health threats. CDC is headquartered in Atlanta and has experts located throughout the United States and the world.

Back
Top Bottom