Thing is, while we have 104 miscarriages before 20th week, only 127 of 827 women could have been vaccinated during this period, according to a footnote.

Which footnote are you referring to? From what I understand, all 4000 women received the mRNA injections and 827 completed the pregnancy, 127 of which were miscarriages. About 2000 of the 4000 women were in the first two trimesters when they got the injection.

So the numbers that need to be compared are the 2000 women in the first two trimesters (all vaxxed) and the 127 miscarriages which happened up to the 20th week. Which is about 5%.

Here is the relevant table:

Image1.png

Last edited:
Does the study indicate that all 104 miscarriages come from the 127 vaccinated women?

Indirectly. Take a look Table 4 with its footnotes. This table encapsulates actual results of the study. Of 827 women, 700 were vaxxed in 3rd trimester, which means that 127 women were vaxxed earlier. All 104 miscarriage cases took place earlier than in 20th week, ie. were related to the group of 127 "early vaxxers".

Maybe i'm missing something here, i'll welcome a correction.

Also @axj

Maybe i'm missing something here, i'll welcome a correction.

Tables 3 and 4 belong together. Both are about the "V-safe Pregnancy Registry Participants". The total number of pregnant women who got the vaxx up to week 20 is about 2000 (see Table 3 above). The total number of miscarriages in this group is 100 (Table 4).

Tables 3 and 4 belong together. Both are about the "V-safe Pregnancy Registry Participants". The total number of pregnant women who got the vaxx up to week 20 is about 2000 (see Table 3 above). The total number of miscarriages in this group is 100 (Table 4).

I see your point now, thanks. One note though - those ~2000 women are for the most part still during pregnancy, while the report looks at resolved pregnancies. More could be concluded if it included "advancement" distribution of pregnancies, i guess.

Still trying to figure out the logical trap i seem to have fallen into regarding the "82%" calculation...

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out the logical trap i seem to have fallen into regarding the "82%" calculation...

Table 4 makes it sound like there were only 800 vaxxed pregnant women in total in this study, while the real total number was 3958 and about 2000 of them in first/second trimester (not 127).

That makes all the difference: 100 miscarriages out of 127 is 80%, while 100 out of 2000 is only 5%,

Something that has me wondering, now in parts of the world under the influence of the of the of the dark side of our reality, it seems that not much light is penetrating at this time, unless you live in my area of the world, roasting with temperatures above normal, maybe we are experiencing the fires of hell:-D Joking aside.

All this talk of variants, which to my mind is nothing more than a ploy, to continue to get the population, that live in a high anxiety mode, to pass those feelings and emotions, to those that are susceptible. We have been given a respite from the draconian measures where I live, we no longer have to wear a mask, and have some level of freedom dictated by government directives, but is is not a normal way a fully functioning society functioning works.

What I wonder is, will this come back to haunt us in the fall. With the directives from the elites. rhetorically speaking we have given you all this freedom, now we are seeing increased numbers of this devastating virus, and even more variants. Time to lock down and not only that push for a booster shot and even more devastating from my perspective, mandatory vaccination.

With ecological events happening around the world, it does not bode well for the food supply system, could this be just another attempt to keep a lid on the situation, so to speak. And also the changes in the environment, of which they have no control. And in their god like megalomaniac thought process, allows then to do, because, they think they are the "Masters of the Universe" and can control everything on the BBM.

Something that has me wondering, now in parts of the world under the influence of the of the of the dark side of our reality, it seems that not much light is penetrating at this time, unless you live in my area of the world, roasting with temperatures above normal, maybe we are experiencing the fires of hell:-D Joking aside.

All this talk of variants, which to my mind is nothing more than a ploy, to continue to get the population, that live in a high anxiety mode, to pass those feelings and emotions, to those that are susceptible. We have been given a respite from the draconian measures where I live, we no longer have to wear a mask, and have some level of freedom dictated by government directives, but is is not a normal way a fully functioning society functioning works.

What I wonder is, will this come back to haunt us in the fall. With the directives from the elites. rhetorically speaking we have given you all this freedom, now we are seeing increased numbers of this devastating virus, and even more variants. Time to lock down and not only that push for a booster shot and even more devastating from my perspective, mandatory vaccination.

With ecological events happening around the world, it does not bode well for the food supply system, could this be just another attempt to keep a lid on the situation, so to speak. And also the changes in the environment, of which they have no control. And in their god like megalomaniac thought process, allows then to do, because, they think they are the "Masters of the Universe" and can control everything on the BBM.
Hang tight, fellow Canadian!
Our Emperor, Mr. Trudelicious, is now 'fully' vaccinated with the 'modern-astral' cappuccino. It is only a matter of time before he receives new DNA strands from hell. Then, he will begin channeling diabolical plans throughout the country which will give frissons to many. His eyebrows will once again detach from his eyebrows, expressing a tenderness yet unknown to mankind (excuse me, I meant peoplekind).
This will mark the dawn of the Era of Romance. Love will become Hate Speech and Hate Speech will become Love. Rainbows will appear. But this time, they will be so close, so close to peoplekind that they will become fluid, tangible assets. Peoplekind will be able to trade different kinds of rainbows. Freedom-Consciousness and Obedience-Ignorance will be the most traded rainbows.
What a colorful world!

But it will all come crashing down...

The BBM will show BLM what the BBC couldn't air. :-D

I had the feeling that with Putin recently bending the knee, the world took a new "course" suddenly looking like the Titanic sinking fast:

1. Your France news post combined with Putin suddenly pulling a masterstroke by appearing to have almost completely bent over to the Deep State, but in secret surely is planning to save the day..

2. RT Editor in Chief having convulsions of 'Authoritarian Ecstasy & Bliss' writing this piece about how FSB agents can't dine in Moscow, because they don't have the QR Code Vaxpass on their Super-Duper-Secret Phones.. Because the heroic Moscow mayor is saving all Russians now [ThankYou!] with compulsory vaccination and the RT Boss and her Authoritarian ilk are so elated to finally be able to follow Hard State Rules™.. to be delivered better than Christ would have done.. "ToldYouSo!_That_WeNeedThe JAB, AHhaha..!"
Dine another day: Russian secret service agents locked out of Moscow restaurants & bars over Covid-19 vaccine QR code confusion

3. combined with the yellow Biosuit employee spraying disinfectant in Russia as if The Plague itself broke out suddenly:
‘We are living through an emergency’: Kremlin says tough new Covid-19 rules required as country grapples with rise in infections
60ddd3f285f54001a0244fc3.jpg

4. Then this:Russia must allow import of foreign Covid-19 vaccines like Pfizer & Moderna to meet needs, country’s main liberal party demands

It made me think: "Do the world leaders know what the heck they are doing?" Because they appear to have lost the plot and their actions look like there is nobody in the pilot's seat anymore! No captain nor officers on deck, just the cat walking on the navigation control panel of the massive cruise ship 'Earth' randomly pressing buttons.
60de11e2203027013f0b48ad.JPG
I'm wondering how the Russians are going to respond to this idiocy.

This is incorrect. That table counts the "V-safe Pregnancy Registry Participants", which were 3958 pregnant women who received an mRNA injection. Out of those 3958 (Table 3), there were 1132 in the first trimester and 1714 in the second trimester (up to 28 weeks). Which means 104 miscarriages (up to 20th week) out of around 2000 pregnancies of up to the 20th week, or around 5%.

The natural percentage of miscarriages can be up to 10-20% according to some studies.
I think they were trying to hide the number of babies lost by vaccinated women, by separating them into "miscarriages" (up to 20 weeks) and "still births" (post 20 weeks - 2nd and 3rd trimester). That way, they can exclude "still births" from any calculation. I guess they were hoping that no-one would actually look at their figures or what they'd done with them.

What is it about COVID NPCs and generating cringe? They can't seem to help themselves.

Reminds me of everything on Instagram and Twitter (when those platforms aren't being used to perform predatory attacks).

That is.., this artificially heightened display of happiness, where you can actually see the desperation behind the person's eyes as they describe just how AMAZING their WONDERFUL DAY is..!

The whole purpose of self-deception is to avoid feeling bad or scared by tamping down any negative thoughts and replacing them with fake happy thoughts. As the number of legitimate reasons to fear increases and the subconscious yells louder to be heard, the volume of "HAPPPPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!!" is turned up to positively hysterical levels to drown it out.

Just look at that girl's face. Does she seem genuinely happy to you or like she could burst into tears at the slightest provocation?

I see this behavior everywhere these days. It's a whole wavelength all its own.

-Side note: I've also noted a weird propensity for NPCs to make this simulated, "Happy Fun and Wacky!" face which involves a wide open mouth, (like on this girl). I'm not sure, but I think it might have something to do with emoticons. :lol:

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom