I had the feeling that with Putin recently bending the knee, the world took a new "course" suddenly looking like the Titanic sinking fast:

1. Your France news post combined with Putin suddenly pulling a masterstroke by appearing to have almost completely bent over to the Deep State, but in secret surely is planning to save the day..

2. RT Editor in Chief having convulsions of 'Authoritarian Ecstasy & Bliss' writing this piece about how FSB agents can't dine in Moscow, because they don't have the QR Code Vaxpass on their Super-Duper-Secret Phones.. Because the heroic Moscow mayor is saving all Russians now [ThankYou!] with compulsory vaccination and the RT Boss and her Authoritarian ilk are so elated to finally be able to follow Hard State Rules™.. to be delivered better than Christ would have done.. "ToldYouSo!_That_WeNeedThe JAB, AHhaha..!"
Dine another day: Russian secret service agents locked out of Moscow restaurants & bars over Covid-19 vaccine QR code confusion

3. combined with the yellow Biosuit employee spraying disinfectant in Russia as if The Plague itself broke out suddenly:
‘We are living through an emergency’: Kremlin says tough new Covid-19 rules required as country grapples with rise in infections
60ddd3f285f54001a0244fc3.jpg

4. Then this:Russia must allow import of foreign Covid-19 vaccines like Pfizer & Moderna to meet needs, country’s main liberal party demands

It made me think: "Do the world leaders know what the heck they are doing?" Because they appear to have lost the plot and their actions look like there is nobody in the pilot's seat anymore! No captain nor officers on deck, just the cat walking on the navigation control panel of the massive cruise ship 'Earth' randomly pressing buttons.
60de11e2203027013f0b48ad.JPG

Push back:

57 Top Scientists and Doctors Release Shocking Study on COVID Vaccines and Demand Immediate Stop to All Vaccinations

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.

There are still far too many unanswered questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccines’ safety, efficacy, and necessity. This study is a bombshell that should be heard by everyone, regardless of their views on vaccines. There aren’t nearly enough citizens who are asking questions. Most people simply follow the orders of world governments, as if they have earned our complete trust. They haven’t done so. This manuscript is a step forward in terms of accountability and the free flow of information on this crucial subject. Please take the time to read it and share it widely.

-enVolve, May 8, 2021

You would think this would bring the vax agenda down:

DEPOPULATION ALERT: Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”
(Natural News) A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

This stunning finding, explained below, is self-evident from the data published in a new study entitled, “
Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons.” Just as disturbing as the data is the fact that the study authors apparently sought to deliberately obfuscate the truth about vaccines causing spontaneous abortions by obfuscating numbers in their own calculations.

Originally brought to our attention by a Life Site News article, we checked with our own science contacts to review the data and double check all the math. In doing so, we were able to confirm two things:

1. Yes, the study shows an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions in expectant mothers given covid vaccines during their first or second trimesters.
  2. Yes, the study authors either deliberately sought to hide this fact with dishonest obfuscation (explained below) or they are incompetent and made a glaring error that brings into question their credibility.
In other words, this study was almost certainly a cover-up to try to claim vaccinating pregnant women is perfectly safe. But the study data actually show quite the oppose.
READ MORE

From the above article:

I recently interviewed Dr. Peter McCullough, an internal medicine expert and editor of two medical journals. Although he does not characterize this as a depopulation agenda, he agrees that these vaccines are attacking pregnant women and causing more than 80% of unborn babies to be aborted. He calls it an “atrocity” and says the pushing of these vaccines on pregnant women is “shameful.” You can hear him in his own words in the following interview:

Brighteon.com/fc2aa0fe-eae0-4c32-bc23-47e6b6ab9d97 [42:39]

All this means that live births may plummet by 3.2 million over the next year, in the USA alone, if every pregnant woman is vaccinated during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. The number of unborn babies being murdered in the womb, in this case, is reaching “holocaust” levels, which is why this is being called a medical “atrocity.”

The fields of medicine and science have turned against humanity. They are now killing babies by the millions and injecting adults with spike protein bioweapons that are causing strokes, heart attacks, deaths and lifelong injury.

The vaccine industry is at war with the human race. And live-born babies are their enemy.
Joe Biden’s land management czar once characterized human children as an “environmental hazard.”

This is a war. A bioweapons attack. And it goes beyond mere “crimes against humanity.” It is a spiritual betrayal of the entire human race by the institutions of science and medicine, both of which long pretended to be motivated by a desire to aid humanity, but are now clearly shown to be working towards humanity’s destruction.

The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) advises Australian and New Zealand pregnant women to get vaccinated against corona. Writer, publicist and blogger Naomi Cook decided to ask the organization what scientific studies it bases this advice on.
‘We don’t know if women…are going to give birth to deformed babies’
Naomi shared the info she’d received from @ranzcog after questioning the ‘science’ they’d used to advise pregnant women to get vaccinated, as to date, no vaccinated woman has had a live birth in Australia. pic.twitter.com/RnAyuixzuu
— Gareth Icke (@garethicke) July 2, 2021

Cynically, i think its ok. If the mother takes the vaxx, she is too dumb to take care of children anyway.

Dutch government going insane.
1625241648294.png
As of today, children can make an appointment for a vaccination with Pfizer. Minister Hugo de Jonge has adopted the advice of the Health Council. Remarkable: children can decide for themselves whether they want to be vaccinated against corona.

"The young people have the last word. In principle, 12- to 16-year-olds choose together with their parents. But if, for example, the parents would not want to and the young person does, then the young person's opinion takes precedence," De Jonge said in front of the NOS camera.

Incidentally, he also claimed that there is a "very small chance" of an adverse reaction. About the heart muscle inflammation, he said, "The extent to which that occurs is very much smaller than the group that goes through that coronavirus in a serious way."

Incorrect that children have the deciding voice
The health care minister was rebuffed by professor of private law André Nuytinck of Radboud University Nijmegen and Erasmus University. According to him it is incorrect that children have the deciding vote.
That only applies to 16- and 17-year-olds. "For 12-, 13-, 14- and 15-year-olds, the parents have the decisive voice by virtue of their parental authority. After all, they must ensure the safety of their minor children," the professor writes on LinkedIn.

Children aged 5 to 11
The vaccine makers will not stop after the 12 to 17 year old group has also been vaccinated. Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech plan to ask the U.S. medicine authority FDA to approve their corona vaccine for children aged 5 to 11 as well.

JUST IN - Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech plan to ask for FDA emergency use authorization of its #COVID19 vaccine in children ages 5 to 11 by fall (Daily Mail)

Last edited:
This is from Children's Health Defense, it's the weekly wrap with Mary and Polly, they discuss articles that have appeared in the MSM and there implications. With emphasis on vaccines, the roll out, some professional controversial articles from "experts". It is well worth the watch, the articles are from, the US, UK and Europe.

They discuss trials, no taking place with 2 month old babies and children (under the age of 12) now being performed, it was chilling. The mothers are not strictly volunteering their children because of altruism, they are compensated financially. In this unpredictable financial climate, to my mind that is predatory.

You would think this would bring the vax agenda down:

DEPOPULATION ALERT: Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”
(Natural News) A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

This is incorrect. That table counts the "V-safe Pregnancy Registry Participants", which were 3958 pregnant women who received an mRNA injection. Out of those 3958 (Table 3), there were 1132 in the first trimester and 1714 in the second trimester (up to 28 weeks). Which means 104 miscarriages (up to 20th week) out of around 2000 pregnancies of up to the 20th week, or around 5%.

The natural percentage of miscarriages can be up to 10-20% according to some studies.

My take is that a move is now taking place to bring down the mainstream narrative. In the UK for example, the Health secretary was taken down. In the US recently you had all the released emails about Fauci which hit his credibility really hard. All these moves appear sanctioned by state actors indicating at some level their is a realisation of the horror of the situation and now there's a need to try and stop it.

So yes, I expect Robert Malone has been sent in as part of this strategy. I expect he also had his online presence "beefed" up just prior.

At the moment it looks like the way is being paved for certain credible scientists to step in countering the mainstream narrative.

I'm hoping this is the case as I think this whole thing has gone too far and we now risk losing the world for the sake of a few big egos. It's no joke when it's said that the jabbed have highly diminished immunity so will be a massive health burden for decades to come.

Could you please elaborate on your thoughts SOTTREADER?

Are you saying that the PTB have come to their senses wanting to counter their very own mainstream narrative?

I agree that the whole thing has gone too far and we do indeed risk losing our world but wasn't that the intention of our rulers anyway? We will be losing 'our world' so they can build their own from scratch?

At the level of decision making there's probably a whole array of big egos and we can only hope to that they are being vaccinated sufficiently.

This is a video interview, from TLAV Ryan Christian, he interviews Dr. Malone, and let's him speak for himself, for some reason this interview left me with a bad taste in my mouth. He mentions he has long COVID and has taken the jab. Seems to me he is playing with what he calls "the conservative media". Seems to me he is advocating the Jab, in a round about way, but after all, he was part of the team producing mRNA technology.

Around the 36 min mark he discusses long COVID, he says it's "chronic covid" it's not a separate disease, it's a cluster of diseases, it's a cluster of syndromes, it's not one syndrome when he is talking about the symptoms reminds me of some of the reported side effects of the jab. He mentions neurological damage, involving the brain stem and also cerebrovascular events. Makes me wonder, is the manifestation in some individuals that initially became infected in the lab leak virus, that has been reported, and also, if this was the prototype of the mRNA vaccines now in production. Now I will remove my tin foil hat.

There is not much really new, in what he presents., it has been documented previously by many other researchers, he mentions the Brett Weinstein interview, which BTW, Whitney Webb, has mentioned that she is dubious regarding what the Weinstein brothers report.

He gave a strange analogy, during the close of the interview, he discusses human experimentation during the nazi era, he said that human experiments were (no mention of atrocities) for cold adaption, to allow troops to function in the northern cold climates, sounds so benign. Seems to me that he is playing the audience. And indirectly mentions the psychology of crowds, reminds me of Gustav Le Bonn's book The Crowd. Don't t get me wrong, he does provide insight into the machinations behind the scenes. just my impression.

I agree that the whole thing has gone too far and we do indeed risk losing our world but wasn't that the intention of our rulers anyway? We will be losing 'our world' so they can build their own from scratch?
I wonder this also
Is the credibility of countries governments to be dismantled and then a new one world government and possibly an “alien saviour”to step in?

Most likely there are multiple layers and levels of complexity to the story—as per usual.
Just watching and somewhat curious how this plot is going to roll out.

This is incorrect. That table counts the "V-safe Pregnancy Registry Participants", which were 3958 pregnant women who received an mRNA injection. Out of those 3958 (Table 3), there were 1132 in the first trimester and 1714 in the second trimester (up to 28 weeks). Which means 104 miscarriages (up to 20th week) out of around 2000 pregnancies of up to the 20th week, or around 5%.

The natural percentage of miscarriages can be up to 10-20% according to some studies.

This is somewhat tricky. As far as i understand, there are ~4k vaxxed pregnant women in this study that are under observation. They've been vaccinated at various stages of their pregnancies, according to Table 3. Of this whole group, 827 women concluded their pregnancy to the date, by either giving birth normally or a miscarriage (Table 4). Thing is, while we have 104 miscarriages before 20th week, only 127 of 827 women could have been vaccinated during this period, according to a footnote. In other words, in 127 women vaxxed in first 2 trimesters there were 104 miscarriages, which gives a ratio of 82% (104 / 127).

From the lack of complications in women vaccinated in 3rd trimester, one may draw a hypothesis that it's vaccination at early stage of pregnancy that is likely to result in miscarriage.

The paper presents only preliminary results. Complete results will include all ~4,000 women, once their pregnancies get resolved, if i understand this right.

French Senate considers mandatory Covid vaccines for adults aged 24-59 in effort to curb potential fourth wave

The government is also considering introducing other measures aimed at increasing inoculation levels, such as sending doctors lists of unvaccinated people in order to encourage them to get the jabs. France is also considering scrapping free ‘convenience’ Covid tests for unvaccinated people who wish to travel.

I guess the French military and police won't be chasing down people in cities or rural areas, forests. Macaroni and the French Deep State simply will order that people show their VaxxPass before entering supermarkets. That'll do it?
Then people will avoid the supermarkets and establish grocery market food exchange. Then the government will do what? Do they want another revolution at their hands? Or the cowards will postone the "Hunting down of unJabbed Covid-Bioterrorists", but will establish military checkpoints - or Choke[hold]Points - at key traffic areas? That move - The Terrorist Government BattleGround - will make France the pilot testing site in the world. It feels all countries will follow France if successful.
Well.. its called walking through the "Valley of shadow of death" for a reason!

Last edited:
This is a video interview, from TLAV Ryan Christian, he interviews Dr. Malone, and let's him speak for himself, for some reason this interview left me with a bad taste in my mouth. He mentions he has long COVID and has taken the jab. Seems to me he is playing with what he calls "the conservative media". Seems to me he is advocating the Jab, in a round about way, but after all, he was part of the team producing mRNA technology.

Around the 36 min mark he discusses long COVID, he says it's "chronic covid" it's not a separate disease, it's a cluster of diseases, it's a cluster of syndromes, it's not one syndrome when he is talking about the symptoms reminds me of some of the reported side effects of the jab. He mentions neurological damage, involving the brain stem and also cerebrovascular events. Makes me wonder, is the manifestation in some individuals that initially became infected in the lab leak virus, that has been reported, and also, if this was the prototype of the mRNA vaccines now in production. Now I will remove my tin foil hat.

There is not much really new, in what he presents., it has been documented previously by many other researchers, he mentions the Brett Weinstein interview, which BTW, Whitney Webb, has mentioned that she is dubious regarding what the Weinstein brothers report.

He gave a strange analogy, during the close of the interview, he discusses human experimentation during the nazi era, he said that human experiments were (no mention of atrocities) for cold adaption, to allow troops to function in the northern cold climates, sounds so benign. Seems to me that he is playing the audience. And indirectly mentions the psychology of crowds, reminds me of Gustav Le Bonn's book The Crowd. Don't t get me wrong, he does provide insight into the machinations behind the scenes. just my impression.

he's a government employee working with the military. Not to be trusted at all but he does provide interesting information.

Back
Top Bottom