Youtube censors last night's Tucker Carlson show:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 5/24/21| FOX BREAKING TRUMP NEWS May 24, 21

But it's on Fox - Corona likely escaped Wuhan Institute:

Wuhan staffers were sick before the outbreak. In November 2019, three researchers at the Institute were hospitalized with symptoms- the first Covid-19 patients. Tucker lowers the boom on Fauci about his claim to not know of State Dept. factsheet findings from January of this year or of any of previous foreign intel that indicated Chinese lab as source of the leak. He just keeps lying.

Another story details two Georgia counties will reduce community service sentence by half if the convicted person agrees to get the vax.

Covers illegal migrant surge over border and increased, unrestrained immigration with 100,000 Haitian illegals to receive amnesty by Biden.

State Dept. memo to embassies instructs show support of BLM - fly BLM flag, etc.

The Israeli People's Committee - Report of Adverse Effects Related to Corona Vaccine May 2021

NEVER HAS A VACCINE INJURED SO MANY!
17:18 min.

Calling out the government and media for ignoring/covering up the adverse events including 330 deaths, 90% up to 10 days after the vaccination - 64% are men. Ministry of health indicated 45 deaths. Based on statistical assessment, estimated number of deaths stands about 1,600 -1,700 people.

Altogether, a very damning report.

For many years, I've found it interesting to see which celebrities get called up to promote whatever is the correct narrative/agenda. I figure these A-listers all work for the same agency at the end of the day. The first time I noticed it, I understood they were but (well compensated) slaves.
I've noticed this too, and one can hope that they're at least making it clear to those who can see, how things really work with Hollywood and Washington.

Although I think the slaves term perhaps applies quite well, I do suspect there's a real sincere commitment for their cause, in that sense they'd be willing slaves or simply willing participants in the delivery of propaganda.

Interesting: Shocking Live Blood Analysis After Vax

This was posted on a social media site. We are expecting more Dark Field Microscope Images will be posted showing the CATASTROPHIC changes in the blood of people who have taken the deadly injection…which is NOT a ‘vaccine’ by ANY stretch. Here’s the text that was posted with this image.

“I have a friend who is a Nutrition Microscopist. She is an expert in her field and has helped me immensely. She has many clients who took the so-called vax and asked them to come in for a free blood analysis. To her utter horror, this is what she saw. The top image is of completely healthy blood and blood cells before the ‘vax’ injection. The blood cells changed drastically over the next few days. The third picture (bottom center) shows countless, foreign nano particles (white specks) that show up in your blood shortly after the injection. Your body can NEVER detox from this and eventually those nano particles will enter every cell in your body.”

What this means, in short, is that you will never be the same and your health will be heavily impacted for the rest of your life...however short that many be. This is, without question, a crime of mass genocide against humanity.
exvax01.jpg

exvax02.jpg

exvax03.jpg

exvax04.jpg

Note the final picture just above, the fourth image, shows this person's blood cells no longer being smooth and symmetrical. They are now covered with lumps and protrusions. This is an intentional world war on human blood. As Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Dr. Luc Montagnier, and others, are saying, the injections will kill and will never stop killing. Dr. Montagnier, perhaps the world's top Virologist, projects the life expectancy of all who have taken the kill shot injection is only 2 years. Remember the Deagel.com projections...only 99 million Americans will be alive by January 2025 ...that's just 3 and 3/4 years from now.

Also remember, all the top politicians and 'name' players such as Brain Dead Biden, Ho Harris Emhoff and arch fraud Tony Fauci...were given a blank saline injection...not the real shot. Fauci couldn't even remember which arm he took the injection in the very next day...

It is a long and twisted history, this smallpox issue. I have read several books and different research papers regarding why, and one of the biggest factors is hygiene and nutrition levels, overall better living conditions.
Deployments involve foreign countries and often harsh conditions, as well as completely different biological environments. This book called “Dissolving Illusions” written by Dr. Suzanne Humphreys has an amazing amount of knowledge in it.

Did they look like these?
Mine did not look like that.

Michigan Residents Say They ‘Identify As Fully Vaccinated’ To Ditch Masks In Public

Many residents in a small county in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula are now declaring that they “identify as fully vaccinated” as a result of recent guidance that allows inoculated citizens to go out in public without wearing masks.

The opportunistic behavior is facing no opposition from public health officials in a county of 6,600 inhabitants where just three people have died from the virus.

“We’re just repeating what is in the governor’s orders. We’re not asking for people’s [vaccination] cards. We’re just asking for them to self attest their vaccination status. And if they say yes, we’re telling the businesses, ‘Then take them at their word and move forward,'” she said.
Since our government officials have lied out their a** about everything associated with Covid and the "pandemic" - thus blatantly attesting that the truth doesn't matter - I'm ok using that same level of "truth" in my reply.

Their arrogance knows no bounds:

World Economic Forum Urges Companies To Fire Unvaccinated Employees As Part of ‘Jobs Reset,’ Deletes Tweet After Backlash

The World Economic Forum indicated Monday that it supports employees being forced to choose between taking one of the four controversial Covid vaccines, or unemployment if they choose to not take the vaccine. After intense backlash, they deleted the initial the tweet and uploaded another post with the same graphic and a tweaked caption.

“Get your COVID-19 jab – or you could face consequences from your employer #COVID19 #JobsReset21,” the original tweet posted on Monday read. The tweet was accompanied by a colorful graphic showcasing the purported poll numbers of companies that would fire employees for not taking the vaccine.
An article on the WEF website that was linked in the posts made various claims based on polling data such as, “Forty percent of companies surveyed in a new report require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19,” “Employees will be encouraged but not required to get a jab by 32% of companies,” and, “Mental health concerns and burn-out have risen up the agenda since the onset of the pandemic.”
wef-tweet-533x600.png

After receiving intense backlash on the tweet, the WEF unceremoniously deleted it, and quietly made a post with the graphic and link but with a different caption on Tuesday: “Survey: Will employees be required to get the COVID-19 vaccination? #COVID19 #JobsReset21“. The new post’s comments were quickly filled with screenshots of the first, deleted tweet.
[comments to this revised tweet are pretty sweet - be sure to scroll down to The Globalist Shuffle! 🤣]
Information on the WEF website describes some of the topics that will be discussed at the 2021 Jobs Reset forum in Geneva, Switzerland, such as “Fighting systemic racism: 56 companies form global coalition to bring racial justice to the workplace,” described as “A new Forum initiative supported by corporate leaders aims to set new global standards for racial and ethnic justice in business.”

As National File previously reported, the Great Reset is a concept first introduced by the WEF that was enthusiastically endorsed by Canadian Prime minister Justin Trudeau as a potential positive byproduct of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Hour long interview at site plus document:

Video: Lawyers File Temporary Restraining Order Against FDA Emergency Use Authorization of Vax for Children

Lawyer Thomas Renz discusses why he and a group of lawyers have filed a temporary restraining order against various government agencies in an Alabama court to halt vaccinations of children.

Among their reasons for filing the order: FDA Emergency Use Authorization in this case is illegal; children have virtually zero chance of getting or transmitting covid; the vaccines are experimental and children should not be experimented upon, the vaccines already have an inordinately high rate of serious adverse reactions and deaths.

The Ohio legislature has had the power all along to terminate Gov. DeWine's health orders, but chose instead to do nothing - until now. It remains to be seen if any of the proposed actions come to fruition.

3 Bills Introduced to Protect Citizens from Vaccine Mandates and Discrimination, Privacy Violations via “Vaccine Passports” (Ohio)

Ohio is one of 4 states where COVID “Vaccine Lotteries” have been created by government officials to encourage citizens to “take the shot”. Ohio legislators have also introduced bills to protect citizens from being forced to take unwanted vaccines...

Three Ohio bills aim to protect fundamental rights and freedoms from government overreach, vaccine mandates, discrimination and Big Tech’s encroachment on privacy via vaccine passports.
Ohio lawmakers introduced three bills to protect Ohioans’ fundamental human rights and freedoms from government overreach, vaccine mandates, discrimination and Big Tech’s encroachment on individual’s privacy rights via vaccine passports that are being implemented across the nation.

Two of the bills — the Vaccine Choice and Anti-discrimination Act (sub. H.B. 248), introduced by Rep. Jennifer Gross (R-West Chester), and H.B. 253, sponsored by Rep. Al Cutrona (R-Canfield) — are scheduled to commence the legislative process in the Ohio House Health Committee on May 18.
More on these bills:
If House Bill 248 becomes law it will also protect college students from vaccine mandates and require schools to notify pupils and their parents, or legal guardians, of their right to exempt pursuant to section 3313.671 of the Ohio Revised Code, which allows for medical, religious and reasons of conscientious objections to vaccinations, at the same time and manner that notices for vaccine requirements are disseminated.
House Bill 253, also introduced by Cutrona, focuses on preventing government entities from requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to enter the state of Ohio and public sectors. The bill also aims to protect individuals’ private medical information from being disclosed without their written consent, and it bans vaccine passport technology via amendments that will be presented during next week’s sponsorship testimony.
Rep. Scott Lipps (R-Franklin), chair of the House Committee where both bills are scheduled to have their first hearings next week, said:

“Our office has received a constant stream of calls and emails regarding medical freedom of choice, mandates, specific employment mandates, vaccine passports and more. We are excited to start the legislative process to craft strong bills that protect the health and freedom of Ohioans.”
Ohio Sen.Andrew Brenner (R-Delaware) has also been busy crafting legislation intended to protect individual’s inalienable rights and freedoms from the unconstitutional threat of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and discrimination. Brenner introduced Senate Bill 169, which was recently referred to the Senate Health Committee and is awaiting hearing.
We're being encouraged to contact our representatives regarding these bills. I contacted my reps last year regarding the mask mandates - never received any response. I did email the entire health committee regarding H.B. 248. I can only hope people are starting to see the light.

Tucker Carlson becomes quite disturbed about what he's hearing from Dr Peter McCullough. My apologies is this has already been posted.

Canadian soldier speaking out about vaccines to face mutiny charges:

I've been concerned that young people are no longer vaccinated against Smallpox.

Very interesting information in relation to the following sessions:

A: Not yet on a wide scale. What they forget is devolution.

Q: (L) In other words, the tendency whenever you hybridize something and then it gets turned loose, it always goes back to ground? Returns to its original state. Even small random mutations that persist for a while, end up being extinct.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) You can create a virus and modify it or whatever so it does some job. When it's released, it mutates and all the mutations are deleterious.

(L) It devolves!

(Joe) It becomes less and less effective.

(L) Look at the Black Death. It was a virus even though some people still think it wasn't. Some researchers now think that what we know as smallpox is what remains of it. That's something that was SO... I mean, smallpox is not a friendly sickness to say the least, but it's nothing like the Black Death.
L) Lemme ask: Is the brain damage from low oxygen causing the death of neurons?

Q: (L) And the lowering of health is because of the accumulation of viral and other pathogen loads in the masks themselves?

Q: (Gaby) Could they also reactivate latent or stealth infections?

(Gaby) So it seems to have changed a bit. There seems to be The Return of Covid. There were a few cases like those reported back in March, people with masses in the lungs, a sort of interstitial pneumonia, but they're happening to young people now. So I was wondering if this is the result of the new vaccination program? Even though it hasn’t started officially, there have been thousands already vaccinated; something like 40 thousand during the experimental phase.

(L) So, you're saying that there are some really bad cases of Covid, and you're wondering if that's due to those who have been vaccinated?

A: Most likely. But do not forget what is being done to the population in terms of terror and predisposed belief. Further, wearing masks creates a perfect breeding ground for mutations and intensification of the illness.

Q: (L) So people are being programmed to believe that they're gonna die. Also, their bodies are being poisoned by their own effluvia from wearing masks and by being turned into walking talking garbage dumps by re-breathing their own waste... It's like rats breed in garbage dumps, and viruses breed in physical-body garbage dumps. If you don’t take the trash out of your body properly, you become a contaminated dump ripe for all kinds of pathogens to move in and take over.

(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.

To stay with the good news, the famous 'as above, so below' in progress, could well meet live as for example in this way:
Pierre:
While thinking about mass extinction, the removal of obsolete life and the introduction of new more evolved life forms via comets and the viruses they introduced, I drew an analogy on a human scale: the dynastic cycles, the rise and fall of civilizations, I was wondering if a necessary step before the final harvest [or the closing of the 309,000 year cycle the C's have been telling us about for a long time], was a grand act of mercy of the Universe giving each of us a last chance, a final opportunity to discriminate truth from lies.

Does the COVID epidemic, this global event that deeply affects every one of us, where the lies have never been so blatant, the manipulations so transparent, the narrative so estranged from reality, represent our final opportunity to choose truth over lies?

Are we in front of what might be our most fundamental and maybe last act of free will, the ultimate choice between truth and lies, where every single fact screams, "It's all damn lies!" And, let's face it, if an individual can't see the lies in this surreal COVID scam, that person’s ability to transduce the energy of truth into our world - or just acknowledge truth - is broken beyond repair.

From this perspective, it seems that elimination of individuals who embrace these lies persistently could be perceived as a necessary cleansing on a planetary scale.

If that is the case, how does it work? The scenario that appears to be likely, assuming that the above is going in the right direction, is that the people who believe the big lie will accept the vaccine and will not take measures to counteract its adverse effects. We know that the previous RNA vaccine candidates against MERS and SARS were stopped because they increased the vulnerability to other viruses. What if, likewise, the COVID vaccine increases vulnerability to new, real, and deadly viruses? It would be one way to remove those who believed the ultimate lie.

Another solution is related to the correlation between times of oppression, lies, and suffering, and cometary events (human-cosmic connection).
But the two mechanisms (real pandemics and cometary events) are not mutually exclusive. We know about the Justinian plague that appeared soon after a major cometary bombardment that wiped out most of the decadent oppressive late Roman Empire.

Cometary bodies enable the introduction of new viruses. For all we know the new plague might be already here, maybe carried by the giant fireball observed in China recently.

Is it so that what we are seeing here is a playing out of the maxim that those who pay attention to reality right and left will be the reality of the future; and those who ignore reality or attempt to shut it out or deny it, will become a dream in the past?

Europe is getting desperate by implicating the Anti-Vax agenda as fakes news.

LE PECQ, France (AP) — Social media influencers in France with hundreds of thousands of followers say a mysterious advertising agency offered to pay them if they agreed to smear Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine with negative fake stories.
French YouTuber Léo Grasset was among those contacted. He said Tuesday that he was offered a potentially lucrative but also hush-hush deal to make bogus claims that Pfizer’s vaccine poses a deadly risk and that regulators and mainstream media are covering up the supposed dangers.

Grasset, who has 1.1 million subscribers on YouTube, says he refused. Other France-based influencers with sizable audiences on Twitter, Instagram and other platforms also said they were contacted with similar offers of payment for posts.

The person who contacted Grasset identified himself as Anton and said his agency has a “quite considerable” budget for what he described as an “information campaign” about “COVID-19 and the vaccines offered to the European population, notably AstraZeneca and Pfizer.”

Specifically, Anton asked for a 45- to 60-second video on Instagram, TikTok or YouTube to say that “the mortality rate of the Pfizer vaccine is 3 times greater than the AstraZeneca” and querying why the European Union is buying it.

“This is a monopoly and is causing harm to public health,” Anton claimed of EU’s purchases.

He refused in a follow-up email to divulge who is financing the disinformation campaign, saying: “The client prefers to remain incognito.”

Grasset shared the email exchanges with The Associated Press.

The smear effort drew a withering response from French Health Minister Olivier Veran.

“It’s pathetic, it’s dangerous, it’s irresponsible and it doesn’t work,” he said.

The person who contacted Grasset said he works for an advertising agency called Fazze. A website for Fazze used to give a London address but that had been scrubbed from the site on Tuesday. Companies House, where British firms are registered, has no record of Fazze.

The AP sent emails requesting comment to a contact address listed on the website and to the email address used by Anton. Neither elicited an immediate response.

Anton’s emails included a password-protected link to a set of instructions in error-strewn English for the would-be campaign.

It said influencers who agreed to take part shouldn’t say that they were being sponsored and should instead “present the material as your own independent view.”

Other instructions were that influencers should say “that mainstream media ignores this theme” and should ask why governments are purchasing Pfizer.

A trainee doctor in southern France with tens of thousands of followers who was also approached for the smear effort told French broadcaster BFMTV that he was offered more than 2,000 euros ($3,000) for a 30-second video post.

Grasset said that given the large size of his YouTube following, he possibly might have earned tens of thousands of euros (dollars) had he agreed to take part.

Instead, he wrote back that “I can’t work for a client that won’t give its name and who asks me to hide the partnership.”

“Too many red flags,” Grasset said in an interview with AP. “I decided not to do it.”

“They wanted me to talk about the Pfizer vaccine in a way that would be detrimental to the Pfizer vaccine reputation,” he said.

He said the disinformation effort drives home the need for people “to be super, super cautious” about what they see online.

“We creators on YouTube, on internet, Instagram, et cetera, we are at the center of something going on like an information war,” he said. “We, as creators, need to set our standards really high because it’s, I think, just the beginning.”

___

AP journalist Jill Lawless in London contributed to this report.

Update:

It is a long and twisted history, this smallpox issue. I have read several books and different research papers regarding why, and one of the biggest factors is hygiene and nutrition levels, overall better living conditions.
Deployments involve foreign countries and often harsh conditions, as well as completely different biological environments. This book called “Dissolving Illusions” written by Dr. Suzanne Humphreys has an amazing amount of knowledge in it.

I purchased that book a short while ago but haven't gotten into it yet. She has her own website/blog at: Suzanne Humphries, MD

Patients with mild cases of COVID-19 still have antibodies 11 months after infection and may even have LIFELONG protection, study suggests

People with mild cases of COVID-19 still have an antibody response nearly one year after clearing the infection, a new study suggests. Researchers from the Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis said that reports early on in the pandemic claiming that coronavirus antibodies wane quickly were misleading. Their findings revealed that immune cells in bone marrow are still making antibodies even after levels in the blood decline.
'Last fall, there were reports that antibodies wane quickly after infection..and mainstream media interpreted that to mean that immunity was not long-lived,' said senior author Dr Ali Ellebedy, an associate professor of pathology and immunology, medicine and molecular microbiology at Washington University, in a news release. 'But that's a misinterpretation of the data. It's normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don't go down to zero; they plateau.

'Here, we found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people's lives. That's strong evidence for long-lasting immunity.'

Upon infection, short-lived immune cells are generated quickly to secrete an early wave of protective antibodies. As the immune cells die out, antibody levels decline. But a pool of these immune cells, called long-lived plasma cells, is held in reserve after infection. Most of them migrate to the bone marrow, explained Ellebedy.

Back
Top Bottom