A thought occurred to me that with all the vaccinations going on, they are stopping people from getting covid, because by getting covid, good people will become "gooder" and bad people will become "badder" (as it relates to FRV and other concepts). Certainly as things must be managed in a STS world (game theory, economics), these are just extra variables that must be accounted for. They have the "entropic force" that pushes people to be bad, so perhaps this vaccine is in a way more intended for those who are good-natured, but not enough knowledge and awareness to know what's being done.

Impassioned follow up on the 5-doctor meeting. Interesting, and worth the watch. (they are digging up a lot, and they are also admitting they don’t know a lot)
Just starting watching this Dr. Lee Merritt - Mike Adams interview:

Dr. Lee Merritt and Mike Adams ask: Are covid spike proteins being RELEASED onto cities?

She appears to be wearing the same black turtleneck as in the 5-doc follow up video, so I imagine she did both vids the same day. Haven't watched the 5-doc one yet either - wonder if similar topics will be addressed. The Adams interview is about replicating viruses and the lead-in hints of conspiracy agendas by MIC/CIA types. Needless to say, these vids aren't quickies although the Adams interview tops out at 49:37 vs 1:22:45 for the 5-docs.

I’ve just received this email and I wanted to share it with you guys here, they’re really getting desperate to push the vaccines on everyone.

And as if there was any doubt of the collusion between the government and big tech, the partnership with the White House is explicitly stated.

A11F0287-28C7-47BD-834F-32C7CFA5998B.jpeg

I’ve just received this email and I wanted to share it with you guys here, they’re really getting desperate to push the vaccines on everyone.
Where's the disgust emoji?!

Just finished the Dr. Merritt/Mike Adams vid - ho boy! Lots of very unsettling info along with speculation spurred by that info. Dr. Merritt's final comment, I thought, rang the truest - thinking that going along getting the vax will end the restrictions - no, the goalposts will keep being moved until you're finally dead.

The vid went by pretty fast and definitely worth the watch.

And as if there was any doubt of the collusion between the government and big tech, the partnership with the White House is explicitly stated.

View attachment 45640
Here is Spike Lee pushing vaccine rides:

For many years, I've found it interesting to see which celebrities get called up to promote whatever is the correct narrative/agenda. I figure these A-listers all work for the same agency at the end of the day. The first time I noticed it, I understood they were but (well compensated) slaves.

The EU will close its borders to nationals of certain countries. Extra-Europeans from "green" countries will be able to enter with a negative test, those from "orange" countries must have been vaccinated, those from "red" countries will be banned from entering.

Line-1
The case of Bahrain is very curious. It is experiencing its biggest wave in terms of cases and mortality despite high vaccination coverage. Source:https://ourworldindata.org
Line-2
The problem is simply the vaccine. Look at these curves before (blue) and after (orange) vaccination. Nothing more to say, everything is there.

Meanwhile back on the farm: 🏴‍☠️

Impassioned follow up on the 5-doctor meeting. Interesting, and worth the watch. (they are digging up a lot, and they are also admitting they don’t know a lot)
Just finished watching the 5 doc follow up and I just have to say WOW! Dr. Northrup [40:05] in particular did not pull any punches! She flat out said this is depopulation - eugenics - genocide and as a follow up to the brief historical evidence Dr. Merritt shared. She made it plain we are at the end times/end of the old order - "we" who survive are the new species leading the golden age and those who still don't get it can't be saved or helped and will need to be recycled. She mentions the magnetic and EMF aspects. Psychopaths vs human empathy. Peer pressure vs personal power. Comparisons to the thalidomide baby disaster. This community = immunity. We who are not afraid create a resonance frequency - we need to start singing! We need to start making music - when we sing, we change the frequency. "We're bringing our song to the enemy." "The hospital is the most dangerous place you can be - they've been taken over. Our profession as we know it no longer exists." "No one needed to die." "We didn't get the killshot because of covid - we got covid for this killshot." We're finding the high-vibe soul tribe - this is the new family. We are in it to win it. This is a hill we will die on.

Very remarkable commentary! Also, discussion concerning the bizarre bleeding occurring in even female toddlers of 22 months and 3 years! Men and boys being affected as well. Data collection methodology is being enacted. The vax appears to be inducing infertility that may be permanent.

This at Natural News - one already known, the rest new:

Top interviews of the week: Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Lee Merritt, Greg Caton, Tim Truth and Clay Clark

Over the last week, we published several bombshell interviews with extraordinary truth tellers who are red-pilling the entire world. Here’s an overview of the top interviews, all hosted on Brighteon.com, the free speech alternative to YouTube.

To begin, Dr. Christiane Northrup spoke with me about covid-19 vaccine shedding / transmission, specifically focusing on women’s health and the horrifying blood clotting that’s happening in women who are simply around vaccinated people (even if they aren’t vaccinated themselves).
Brighteon.com/2aaed9bc-aa22-4da2-bdf8-2b0f2059983a

In another terrifying interview, Dr. Lee Merritt joined me to discuss spike proteins as bioweapons, and how there are elements of the current plandemic that don’t add up if you assume this is simply a viral transmission scenario. There’s something else afoot, and it’s sinister. Were spike proteins mass produced and deliberately released in New York City? We discuss this possibility and more:
[already posted in thread - Dr. Lee Merritt and Mike Adams ask: Are covid spike proteins being RELEASED onto cities?]

Another mind-blowing interview features Greg Caton, who warns about the accelerating “end times” global warfare that’s already underway and will wreak havoc across the planet through 2024. Greg Caton knows a wealth of information and isn’t afraid to “go there” when it comes to telling the truth. Watch and share:
Brighteon.com/dce835c6-2871-4414-bd50-4482dec87299

Tim Truth publishes videos that depict weird, bizarre things in covid masks, vaccines and swabs. I spoke with Tim Truth about his mission and what he’s hoping to accomplish with his startling videos. This is a younger individual who got red pilled over the last few years and is now sounding the alarm to try to warn humanity about dangerous vaccines, nanoparticle injections and more:
Brighteon.com/c5e903b9-c905-487e-93fe-73732a30b7e9

Clay Clark is the producer of the Health & Freedom events, including the recent one in Tulsa that I attended in person. There are two upcoming events: One in Tampa and another in Anaheim. In this interview, Clay Clark and I discuss End Times, Christianity, why some churches are going full satanic, and what this all means for our collapsing world:
Brighteon.com/3ac3325e-6ed4-408b-909a-12c750630d5f

While looking for something else, I uncovered my parent's vaccine passports from 1971 (50th anniversary). Before my dad went into the Seminary to become a pastor as a career, he took his wife on a month long holiday to Germany. Before they could go, they were required to hold these Canadian vaccine passports issued in Alberta saying they were, in this case, re-vaccinated against smallpox.

Vaccine Passports (1971).jpg

While familiarizing myself with the "global eradication plan" by the WHO in the 60's and 70's, I came across the USA government page about the virus and the vaccine. I understand that smallpox and covid-19 are different situations but after reading through the page, I was left with the feeling that what is happening today is an updated version of that plan.

Along with a seemingly well documented "Adverse Affects of Vaccination" section here's just a few other pieces:

Smallpox has been a scourge against humanity for at least the past 1500 years, and perhaps much longer than that. There is no mention of the disease in ancient Greek writings, but plagues of pustular disease in the Roman Empire bore a strong resemblance to smallpox. The literary record suggests that smallpox became established in the Mediterranean by the third century AD, and it was described in China around the same time.

After extensive debate, the World Health Assembly approved $2.4 million to initiate a global eradication program over the next 10 years. Early in the campaign the Soviet Union and the United States donated more than 150 million doses of vaccine. Around the same time, the bifurcated needle was developed, which simplified delivery and reduced the volume of vaccine required.

Insufficient vaccine supplies in Nigeria led Dr. William Foege to try a strategy of aggressive case-finding, followed by vaccination of all known and possible contacts to seal off the outbreak from the rest of the population. This was the first time such a strategy was employed during the global smallpox eradication campaign, although it was also used in Leicester, England in the late 19th century. This strategy, known as surveillance-containment or ring vaccination, led to the disappearance of smallpox in eastern Nigeria even though the population coverage was less than 50%. The relative benefits of ring vaccination versus mass vaccination have been debated, but epidemiological evidence from Africa and Asia suggests that both lower population density and higher population vaccine coverage contributed to the elimination of transmission in many regions.

The most widely used virus for smallpox inoculation has been vaccinia, which belongs to the genus Orthopoxvirus along with variola virus. Other species of Orthopoxvirus include cowpox... , monkeypox, and camelpox, among others. Vaccinia is a double-stranded DNA virus with a wide host range. Its origin is uncertain, and there are many strains of vaccinia with different biological properties.

Transmission to Contacts​

Vaccinia virus may be spread from person-to-person, which means that people who have close contact with recent vaccinees may be exposed to the virus and may be at risk of developing complications. For this reason, pre-exposure smallpox vaccination is contraindicated in persons who have close contact with individuals who have some of the risk factors described above. In particular, close contacts of persons with a history of eczema or atopic dermatitis, or contacts of immunocompromised individuals should not be vaccinated. Individuals should not be vaccinated if they have close contact with pregnant women or infants. Close contacts include both household members and sexual partners.

Eczema vaccinatum and inadvertent inoculation are the most frequently reported conditions in contacts of recent vaccinees. Twenty percent of the eczema vaccinatum and inadvertent inoculation cases reported in a 1968 study occurred in contacts of vaccinees. In this study and several others from the 1960s, eczema vaccinatum was more severe in contacts than in those who were vaccinated themselves. No cases of progressive vaccinia or postvaccinial encephalitis have been documented in contacts of vaccinees.

Most cases of contact vaccinia occur through direct person-to-person transfer of virus. Frequent hand washing and proper maintenance of an occlusive dressing over the vaccination site may reduce the likelihood of viral transmission. Aerosol transmission of vaccinia virus from a vaccinee to a contact has never been definitively documented. Nosocomial and fomite transmission of vaccinia are rare, but have been reported.

VACCINATION OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC​

The federal government has indicated that voluntary vaccination of the general public may be approved after health care workers and first responders have been vaccinated. Increasing the number of vaccinated persons will inevitably lead to increases in morbidity and mortality due to vaccinia, and current evidence suggests net harm would result if smallpox vaccine were made available to the general public on a voluntary basis. Such a policy would pose a risk to both the vaccinees and their close contacts (who presumably have not consented to vaccinia exposure) with little or no benefit under many attack scenarios. If this complex public health decision is delegated to individual citizens, some individuals will be unable to weigh the risks and benefits for true informed consent. If real cases of smallpox ever occur in the United States, the risk-benefit assessment of mass vaccination may favor mass vaccination, and federal and state agencies are preparing for this possibility.

The title of this article refers to the good, bad and ugly of smallpox vaccine. We have attempted to show that the vaccine is a critical tool for controlling smallpox (“the good”), despite a relatively higher risk of complications in some individuals (“the bad”). The “ugly” refers not to the vaccine, but to the potential reintroduction of smallpox more than 20 years after its eradication. We hope that our great-grandchildren will be oblivious to this concern after many years have passed without the reemergence of this deadly disease.

I've been concerned that young people are no longer vaccinated against Smallpox. Under 40s? I recently learned that military members are being vaccinated for this before deployments, so there must be some serious concern for the risk.
About 6 weeks ago I heard what I thought was a bizarro conspiracy theory about the smallpox vaccination program affecting my generation. It happens that the one telling me the story and I (we are within weeks of the same age) both remember our vaccinations vividly and related the details to each other. Her process used a long needle to make scratches. My process used a set of short needles which were removed from a small white tray (self contained unit), punched into my arm, then replaced into the little tray.
My friend is convinced that some of us had cell samples taken for testing and/or cloning at that time. I don't remember the white inoculation packet going into the trash. I think there was fluid in the little tray. 1" diameter, probably thin polystyrene. Twist to break the seal and open. Top was a tab-like handle that had the needles under it. Use, then replace the top in the bottom. This would have been at a military base, probably Fort Devins in early 1960s.
Anyone else have such a memory or heard such a thing?

Hi, not sure if it has been posted yet, though could be interesting related to latest Project Veritas whistle-blower Facebook leaked documents related to censorship "vaccine hesitancy":
source: BREAKING: Facebook Whistleblowers Expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS Detailing New Effort to Secretly Censor Vaccine Concerns on a Global Scale

Nothing new but interesting to see more exposure to this

#C
I stand corrected: also published on Sott: Project Veritas exposé: Facebook whistleblowers expose LEAKED INTERNAL DOCS detailing new effort to secretly censor vaccine concerns on a global scale -- Sott.net

#C

Another vax incentive being promoted:

United offers fully vaccinated travelers the chance to win free flights to anywhere in the world the airline flies in bid to boost slowing demand for COVID-19 shots

United Airlines is attempting to incentivize flyers to get the COVID-19 vaccination by giving them the chance to win flights for a year's worth of travel.

Under the terms of the 'Your Shot to Fly' sweepstakes, members of the airline's frequent flier program who upload their vaccination records to United's website between now and mid-June will be entered to win a roundtrip flight for two, in any class of service, to anywhere in the world United flies.
The carrier is to give away 30 pairs of tickets throughout the month of June before announcing five randomly selected members for a grand prize of travel for a year for themselves and a companion.

'Thanks to the vaccine, more and more destinations are opening up for travel – and we know our customers are eager to fly. We're excited to give people one more reason to get vaccinated so they can reunite with friends and family or take that long-awaited vacation which all could be just one shot away.'
I wonder at what point only the vaxxed will be allowed to fly. This article goes on to detail all the many incentives available including several states offering lottery tickets including New York:
'This new pilot program will offer a greater incentive for New Yorkers to get vaccinated by offering a free scratch-off ticket for a chance to win up to $5 million,' he added, noting, 'The more New Yorkers we can get vaccinated, the better our situation and the faster we can return to a new normal.'
If it's new, how can it be something one returns to? Nonetheless, Gov. DeWine has started a trend:
43252313-9614787-image-a-226_1621907997408.jpg

Meanwhile, Ohio's Vax-a-Million lottery draws fire:

With first drawing days away, Ohio legislator seeks to stop Vax-A-Million lottery

Five Ohioans who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 are about to win $1 million through a new vaccine lottery program, but a Republican lawmaker wants to call the whole thing off.

State Rep. Jena Powell, R-Arcanum, is drafting legislation that would prevent the state from administering any vaccine lottery program.

Hundreds of thousands of Ohioans have already signed up for the Vax-A-Million lottery, which will begin May 26 and include five weekly drawings of $1 million prizes. Participants must be at least 18 years old and have received at least their first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

There is a separate lottery program for those between the ages of 12 and 17, with the teenage winners receiving a full-ride scholarship to any Ohio college or university.

The prize money will come from federal relief funds that have already been allocated to the Ohio Department of Health.

There is some early evidence that vaccinations have ticked upward since that announcement, and two other states have now introduced their own version of a vaccine lottery.

The Vax-A-Million program has received plenty of attention since Gov. Mike DeWine first announced the drawings last week.
The reaction from Ohio lawmakers has been universally negative; legislators from both political parties have condemned the idea as an ill-conceived waste of taxpayer money.

“As elected leaders, we’re obligated to take seriously our duty to be good stewards of taxpayer dollars,” House Minority Leader Emilia Strong Sykes, D-Akron, said in a recent statement. “Using millions of dollars in relief funds in a drawing is a grave misuse of money that could be going to respond to this ongoing crisis. Ohioans deserve better than this. I do hope people continue to get the vaccine and help our state reach herd immunity so our economy and way of life can thrive again.”
State Rep. Haraz Ghanbari, R-Perrysburg, issued a statement calling for “additional accountability” from the Ohio General Assembly regarding the Vax-A-Million program.

Bills normally require a 3-month waiting period until being enacted. Powell’s legislation includes an emergency clause for it to go into effect immediately in order to “prevent the COVID-19 vaccination lottery from taking place.”
Along with prohibiting Vax-A-Million, Powell proposes to redirect the funding used for these drawings toward either children’s mental health initiatives or to small business relief grants.

The Ohio Capital Journal left a message with Powell’s office seeking more information about the legislation, which has not yet been formally introduced. Given the normal timeframe of the legislative process, the likelihood of this halting the Vax-A-Million drawings appears to be a longshot.
Powell has been among the harshest critics of DeWine’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic, repeatedly characterizing his aggressive steps taken to prevent the virus from spreading as curbing Ohioans’ freedoms. She has blasted attempts to mitigate the pandemic, from masks to social distancing, and spent much of 2020 undercutting the state health department’s messaging — even as the virus raged in her native Darke County late last year.

Powell represents Darke and Miami counties in the Ohio House of Representatives’ 80th District. Both counties lag behind the statewide vaccination rate.
As of Friday, nearly 44% of Ohioans had received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Just 29% of those in Darke County had received one along with 36% in Miami County, according to Ohio Department of Health (ODH) data.

“Ohioans don’t want giveaways to mask (DeWine’s) horrible policy for the past year,” Powell wrote on Facebook, “they want freedom.”
1621977217783.png

Masks are becoming history around here. Stores are replacing their mandated masks signs with ones that say vaxxed people can enter without them. No one approached or questioned my maskless self when making a purchase at Kohls on Sunday. My hubby has shopped at supermarket and Home Depot also without a mask and no questions asked. He remarked about it saying some shoppers were still wearing them (same at Kohls), but a lot of people weren't. He was surprised at how masking has been dropped but I said the reason probably is to decrease vax hesitancy. After all, why vax if you're still going to be required to mask/social distance/etc.? Plus, those requirements after vax pretty much indicates the vax isn't really protecting anyone. Can't have people thinking about that possibility too much!

I've been concerned that young people are no longer vaccinated against Smallpox. Under 40s? I recently learned that military members are being vaccinated for this before deployments, so there must be some serious concern for the risk.
It is a long and twisted history, this smallpox issue. I have read several books and different research papers regarding why, and one of the biggest factors is hygiene and nutrition levels, overall better living conditions.
Deployments involve foreign countries and often harsh conditions, as well as completely different biological environments. This book called “Dissolving Illusions” written by Dr. Suzanne Humphreys has an amazing amount of knowledge in it.

About 6 weeks ago I heard what I thought was a bizarro conspiracy theory about the smallpox vaccination program affecting my generation. It happens that the one telling me the story and I (we are within weeks of the same age) both remember our vaccinations vividly and related the details to each other. Her process used a long needle to make scratches. My process used a set of short needles which were removed from a small white tray (self contained unit), punched into my arm, then replaced into the little tray.
Did they look like these?

Back
Top Bottom