Spoken to a few people I know who in turn know a few old people who had received their 1st shot in December and were due their 2nd shot this week.

It's sounding like they won't get 2nd shot as government now pivoting to 12 weeks after the 1st shot. Official reason being about vaccinating more people but I think it's now becoming obvious it's because of accumulating adverse effects.

Maybe the UK gov is banking on the Oxford vaccine being safer than the Pfizer one and will quietly phase the Pfizer vaccine out.

Whatever the case, it's looking like the really bad adverse effects people are experiencing are being kept out of public view and these adverse effects are actually more numerous than any of us reckon or fathom.

Last edited:
Added: If you want to play the "wise as serpents" game. Here's my advise. Don't come across as anti-vax, come across as someone who isn't going to take something because someone else is FORCING them to take it. Come across as someone who isn't going to take something because you don't know what is in it. Come across as someone who isn't going to take something because the companies producing them are known for having commited fraud of historic proportions and paid hundreds of millions worth of fines during the years. When NHS call you to go take it, don't pick up. When your boss says you have to take it, say you'll do it 10 years down the line when you see what happens to all that will take it. If they say you can't get on a plane, watch to see what others in the public are doing. Will they accept this, will they oppose. Find the ones opposing and give them your energy or support, it could be as easy as sharing what they are saying or using the arguments they are using.

We live in the west, make arguements based on principles that govern our way of life. Make arguements around your human rights, your right to your body, your right to choose. Say your rights and the principles that govern our Western world are fundamental and not conditional. Keep a low profile, move between the lines, make their job really hard for them.

Sadly, millions will take these things out of ignorance or wishful thinking but another set of millions WON'T and will put up a very BIG fight if they have to. The psychos will need to really remove the masks they have if they are to get everyone and by removing the mask they show the ones following them who they really are, a bunch of monsters who want to destroy humanity.

The psychos are only able to do what they can because of the masks they have on. Remember that.
I know where you looking to come from SOTTREADER but I think as this excellent article / confessional by Dr. David McGrogan posted on SOTT shows:

The failed strategy of lockdown sceptics: We appealed to reason, not emotion

1. Trying to counter emotional states with any form of facts - especially nuanced ones or ones that can ostensibly be argued back against - is in the end, totally counterproductive.
2. Emotions trump facts every time these days.
3. The writer of this article focuses on 'moral stances' as being the bedrock of most people's support rather than facts. I think he's missing a step in grasping the depth of the problem, however, for as the SOTT comment points out the position these people are taking is in effect an upholding of paramorality in that they are supporting the opposite of morality under the guise of being moral. By so doing they are secretly covering up for their own selfish/ fearful / fight and flight unconscious responses with post event rationalism/narratives they have just absorbed verbatim from the media to make themselves feel virtuous and ok. So a whole tissue of lies and delusions in other words.
4. Freedom / liberty / human rights seems to be the least of people's concerns or interests (again well voiced by the author). Security (i.e. . safety from life itself) seems to be everything. You can hang your western principles - after all Cancel Culture is taking care of that!

So in these circumstances almost anything you frame as a rational response to why you wont take 'it' will be seen as a direct threat, no matter how reasonable, low key and sincere.

My version of 'logic' for example - which I have yet to test out - is that I will refuse this vaccine for the simple fact that it's not actually a vaccine - its experimental genetic engineering (or perhaps gene therapy which of course is only reserved for the most serious of untreatable cases... because its so fraught with dangers). And we all know what that leads to don't we?

Lieutenant_Gothmog.jpg

Be interesting to see if really pushing people's buttons with some unconscious prompts might generate a more appropriate breakthrough response...

1550258566-548_stranglingaperson2.jpg

Then again perhaps not!

Best keep mouth shut and as you say play the wise serpent...

Spoken to a few people I know who in turn know a few old people who had received their 1st shot in December and were due their 2nd shot this week.

It's sounding like they won't get 2nd shot as government now pivoting to 12 weeks after the 1st shot. Official reason being about vaccinating more people but I think it's now becoming obvious it's because of accumulating adverse effects.

Maybe the UK gov is banking on the Oxford vaccine being safer than the Pfizer one and will quietly phase the Pfizer vaccine out.

Whatever the case, it's looking like the really bad adverse effects people are experiencing are being kept out of public view and these adverse effects are actually more numerous than any of us reckon or fathom.

This is the hypothesis of the following video by a lady accountant who does a deep dive on UK and US data to suggest that around 2.6% ADR rate (serious enough to require medical assistance/not work) seems to be the norm as of now in the US and therefore likely similar in the UK - extrapolating out to around 25,000 possible cases in UK alone as of today's total Vaxed figures of circa 1 million. She suggests that the new strains of more virulent COVID being 'discovered' is in fact a cover story for ADRs. Logical if still just a hypothesis.

BANNED BY YOU TUBE: THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

(can't embed Bitchute)

Hmm maybe a little "wake up" light

Australian Prime Minister announces a more cautious approach to vaccination against Covid-19

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced on Tuesday that his government will take no hurry and will not take "unnecessary risks" in starting to vaccinate against Covid-19. Australia is not in crisis like other countries," he stressed.

Morrison, who has previously announced that Australia will be the leader in vaccination, wants to hold off the start of vaccination until at least March. That is when the first deliveries of preparations against Covid-19 are due to arrive. The Head of Government explained his approach in an interview with 13AW on Tuesday.

"Australia is not in a crisis situation like the UK. We do not need to skimp on resources. We do not have to take unnecessary risks'. - He said.

As he added, a slower and more cautious approach has its advantages: a more rigorous control process and the opportunity to learn from the experiences of other countries. Morrison noted that these experiments will provide more data on vaccine safety than clinical trials. The Prime Minister also announced that further deliveries of vaccines will be checked, which he does not think is being done in other countries.

Although many countries around the world have already started to vaccinate, the Australian authorities have not yet given permission to use any of the vaccines. The first decisions are expected in February at the earliest. According to AFP, Australia, with a population of 25 million, has ordered 54 million doses of vaccine produced by the British company AstraZeneca, 51 million doses of Novavax, which is still undergoing clinical trials, and 10 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech.

Australia is one of the least affected countries in the world. A total of 28 504 coronavirus infections were detected and 909 infected people died. Since September, only isolated infections have been recorded in the country, although new outbreaks of the virus have recently been detected in Sydney and Melbourne. In the last 24 hours, 21 new coronavirus infections were diagnosed. (PAP)

osk/ akl/

Poland Court: Lockdown violates the Constitution
The Provincial Administrative Court in Opole ruled that restricting or prohibiting business activity is inconsistent with the Polish constitution. The case concerned the penalty for breaking the restrictions imposed on an entrepreneur - we read on money.pl.

Court: Lockdown violates the constitution

Laser Factory Zamość Entertainment Centre resumes its activity. The owners have enough restrictions!

Companies in the UK affected by the lockdown will get up to £9,000 in aid.
The case, in which the Opole court ruled, concerned a hairdresser who cut his client's hair at a time when all hairdressing and cosmetic establishments were, by government order, closed. The police found the businessman to perform the service and imposed a fine on him, although he explained that the person he cut was not his client at all, but a friend. The police officers also sent a request to the sanitary service to punish the man with an administrative penalty.

The sanitary service decided to impose a fine of PLN 10 000. The man appealed to the administrative court. The court ruled that the police department should refrain from imposing the penalty and reimburse the man for the costs of the proceedings.
In the justification of the judgment, we read that the regulations which prohibited certain enterprises from operating were incompatible with the regulations in force.

A travel ban in endangered regions of Germany? "An agreement has been reached"
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and the Länder Prime Ministers were supposed to reach an agreement on travel restrictions for people from regions particularly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, according to unofficial information from the daily newspaper Bild.

In regions where the weekly incidence of coronavirus is over 200 per 100 000 inhabitants, there should be a restriction on the movement of inhabitants further than 15 km from their place of residence.

Such de facto travel bans are already in place in Saxony and are being discussed in Thuringia. Both German Länder are currently the so-called pandemic hotspots.

A video conference between Chancellor Merkel and the Länder Prime Ministers is currently under way, during which it is likely that a decision will be taken to extend the hard lockdown in Germany until the end of January.

Laser Factory Zamość Entertainment Centre resumes its operations. The owners are tired of restrictions
- Dearly beloved after long deliberations with legal advisers, lawyers, we are not able to wait indefinitely for your help!!!! We save Gastro we save ourselves!!!!! During the period of the pandemic we did not fire a single employee, nor did we receive a zloty from the anti-crisis shield (refusal). The situation that has affected us and many entrepreneurs in Zamość will lead to debt and bankruptcy!!!!!! DEARLY BELOVED FROM TOMORROW, OUR PREMISES ARE OPEN UNDER THE SANITARY REGIME !!!!!!!. We open our premises in accordance with the law in force in Poland!!!! If you are ill or someone from your immediate surroundings - stay at home!!!! Booking all the attractions under the phone number .606 312 130 - after making a reservation, no one else will be allowed in the apartment except your group! - The owners of the premises are informed on Facebook.

Denmark: Prime Minister announced further tightening of coronavirus restrictions
The Danish Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen, announced on Tuesday another tightening of the coronavirus restrictions. From Wednesday to 17 January, the assembly limit will be lowered to five people and the social distance requirement increased to two metres.

"Stay at home, avoid meeting people other than your loved ones", Prime Minister Frederiksen appealed to her fellow countrymen, stressing that "the restrictions so far will not be enough as a result of the spread of the British coronavirus mutation".

According to forecasts provided by the Danish Government in mid-February, a mutated, particularly contagious version of the UK coronavirus could become more common in Denmark than the basic version of the virus.

According to a report from the Statens Serum Institut, the state agency for the control of infectious diseases, the Statens Serum Institut, 86 cases of British mutation of the virus had been reported by Saturday in Denmark, primarily in Northern Jutland. It has been estimated that the actual number could be nine times higher at 774.

To date, no South African coronavirus mutation has been recorded in Denmark. There have been isolated cases in Sweden and Norway.

During the last 24 hours, 1992 cases were diagnosed in Denmark. The total number of infections is 74 797. The number of Covid-19 deaths has increased by 31, to 1420.

Frederiksen admitted that Denmark 'is playing for time to prevent a significant increase in Covid-19 and the collapse of the healthcare system'.

"'The coming months will be the hardest. I do not rule out further restrictions'. - added the Prime Minister.

Since mid-December, Denmark has had 'de facto closure'. Only grocery shops and pharmacies remain open. Schools provide remote teaching and kindergartens remain open.

I know where you looking to come from SOTTREADER but I think as this excellent article / confessional by Dr. David McGrogan posted on SOTT shows:

The failed strategy of lockdown sceptics: We appealed to reason, not emotion

1. Trying to counter emotional states with any form of facts - especially nuanced ones or ones that can ostensibly be argued back against - is in the end, totally counterproductive.
2. Emotions trump facts every time these days.
3. The writer of this article focuses on 'moral stances' as being the bedrock of most people's support rather than facts. I think he's missing a step in grasping the depth of the problem, however, for as the SOTT comment points out the position these people are taking is in effect an upholding of paramorality in that they are supporting the opposite of morality under the guise of being moral. By so doing they are secretly covering up for their own selfish/ fearful / fight and flight unconscious responses with post event rationalism/narratives they have just absorbed verbatim from the media to make themselves feel virtuous and ok. So a whole tissue of lies and delusions in other words.
4. Freedom / liberty / human rights seems to be the least of people's concerns or interests (again well voiced by the author). Security (i.e. . safety from life itself) seems to be everything. You can hang your western principles - after all Cancel Culture is taking care of that!

So in these circumstances almost anything you frame as a rational response to why you wont take 'it' will be seen as a direct threat, no matter how reasonable, low key and sincere.

My version of 'logic' for example - which I have yet to test out - is that I will refuse this vaccine for the simple fact that it's not actually a vaccine - its experimental genetic engineering (or perhaps gene therapy which of course is only reserved for the most serious of untreatable cases... because its so fraught with dangers). And we all know what that leads to don't we?

View attachment 41324

Be interesting to see if really pushing people's buttons with some unconscious prompts might generate a more appropriate breakthrough response...

View attachment 41325

Then again perhaps not!

Best keep mouth shut and as you say play the wise serpent...

Very good article @Michael B-C

I've encountered similar situations where I came up against people who had taken a para-moral position.

I can think of one particular incident where this person was literally shouting down at me that those who don't take the vaccine should be jailed in their houses. This was after I had tried to appeal to reason based on arguments around peoples rights to their bodies. His counter argument was basically that rights don't matter and only security and safety mattered - just like what the author is saying here.

Tell you what I did? I took his argument to the extreme. I told him, okay, they should all be jailed in their houses but let's talk practicalities whilst we're at it. Who will be guarding there doors to ensure they don't leave? What will be the punishment for leaving? I asked him how many he thought won't take the vaccine, he said 30%. I was like, okay, right... So government should jail 30% of the population... I can dig it. 30% will just rollover and be jailed by the government.

In any case it wasn't long before the conversation broke down and jokes started coming in because the whole thing was absurd.

So maybe this is another tactic we can use? Since they are taking the (para)moral position, we have to push their paramorality to the extreme where what they are arguing aren't just mental constructs but things that become brick and mortar. Don't just stop at people are selfish, take it to what do we do to the selfish people, how many of them are there... at this point it becomes hard for them to hold the moral high ground.

In any case, all these people think vaccines will rescue them. ARE THEY IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING when their health deserts them in the most unceremonious fashion once they get injected. Their paramorality will evaporate within seconds.

Given that some (or all) of us might be coerced into receiving a COVID-19 vaccine in the future, I was thinking it might be a good idea if we were clear on which vaccine types are less detrimental to our bodies.

This could also be helpful in situations where our family and friends are forced (or eventually decide) to have the vaccine themselves. In such a situation, we could give them suggestions on which vaccines are the lesser of the evils. Even if all that means is suggesting the very dangerous type over the extremely dangerous type.

A thought of caution

Given that these vaccine candidates are all based on official information via WHO and pharmaceutical companies themselves... Yet - it only highlights the visible aspect of things. What about the invisible/unknown ingredients ? I count that "X" part as being a part of the whole story.

We have no clue about the (potentially) unknown ingredients in those vaccine candidates.

Ebola is a far worse viral and untreatable infection than the black plague, which can be treated with antibiotics. True, as a name, ebola sounds more cute than black death or bubonic plague.

How much do we know about Ebola ?

I watched an interview via German"NuoVisio" about Ebola "Akte Ebola - Ungelöst / (Case Ebola - unresolved)" - in which a microbiologist (?) and doctor (Hans U. P. Tolzin) who got suspicious, but then travelled to the very same village in Africa where Ebola was supposed to have started (in the last big outbreak) investigating it deeper, in summer 2015.

And there, a lot of strange aspects came to light in the interviews with the people who live there - which do not match the official WHO story about Ebola. For example USAID send pesticides for free to the villages, to be used on their rice crops. One farmer had mixed two types of pesticides, and sprayed them onto his fields. Soon after 20 children fell to the ground and died with the symptoms labelled of "Ebola" - and from there the rest is history.

WHO sent people 2014 to Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leona - but it was in essence a pure CDC mission and they installed Military commando posts in those three African countries. Obama of course pushed Ebola very hard with a sensitive speech "this is it".

The WHO/CDC never made any other tests than for Ebola ! Hans U. P. Tolzin said, that the symptoms people had, was very much like Lassa fever and/or malaria. But - nobody conducted those tests - and therefore the treatments the WHO/CDC put in, were on top fatal for the people.

Keep in mind: I have not really gone deep into the subject of Ebola - and therefore I have neither answers nor conclusions. I only remembered this particular and highly interesting video asking serious questions in the narrative revolving Ebola - pointing towards that it may not be what we have been told to believe. (it is clearly a disease, but which one is it - and what really is behind it ?)

A thought of caution

Given that these vaccine candidates are all based on official information via WHO and pharmaceutical companies themselves... Yet - it only highlights the visible aspect of things. What about the invisible/unknown ingredients ? I count that "X" part as being a part of the whole story.

We have no clue about the (potentially) unknown ingredients in those vaccine candidates.
State of Israel has, up to date, ‘vaccinated’ a record number of people, or so WHO reports. The most frequent articles, talks, even medical solutions for custom based medical treatment according to one’s genes have been coming from Israel. Basically Israel is a step ahead, in the ‘new medicine’ and it is also very much praised for their highly organised medical system.

I am posing a question. Is the ’vaccine’ administration the equivalent of the formatting of a HDD? Looking at the main proponent, the Microsoft patents and the whole transhumanist agenda discissions, the answer is yes. Coming back to your remarks, my problem is not so much with what we don’t know, but with what ‘they’ don’t know, and with the fact that the whole world has become the medical equivalent of a Wild West, I’m afraid without any John Wayne in sight.

How much do we know about Ebola ?

I watched an interview via German"NuoVisio" about Ebola "Akte Ebola - Ungelöst / (Case Ebola - unresolved)" - in which a microbiologist (?) and doctor (Hans U. P. Tolzin) who got suspicious, but then travelled to the very same village in Africa where Ebola was supposed to have started (in the last big outbreak) investigating it deeper, in summer 2015.

And there, a lot of strange aspects came to light in the interviews with the people who live there - which do not match the official WHO story about Ebola. For example USAID send pesticides for free to the villages, to be used on their rice crops. One farmer had mixed two types of pesticides, and sprayed them onto his fields. Soon after 20 children fell to the ground and died with the symptoms labelled of "Ebola" - and from there the rest is history.

WHO sent people 2014 to Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leona - but it was in essence a pure CDC mission and they installed Military commando posts in those three African countries. Obama of course pushed Ebola very hard with a sensitive speech "this is it".

The WHO/CDC never made any other tests than for Ebola ! Hans U. P. Tolzin said, that the symptoms people had, was very much like Lassa fever and/or malaria. But - nobody conducted those tests - and therefore the treatments the WHO/CDC put in, were on top fatal for the people.

Keep in mind: I have not really gone deep into the subject of Ebola - and therefore I have neither answers nor conclusions. I only remembered this particular and highly interesting video asking serious questions in the narrative revolving Ebola - pointing towards that it may not be what we have been told to believe. (it is clearly a disease, but which one is it - and what really is behind it ?)
And of course the issue of ritual cannibalism was not mentioned. I was also in Guinea from 2011 until late 2014, stationed in Kissidougou, Guinee forestiere, a few km from Gueckedou, the epicentre. I wonder what kind of pesticides were used and for what. The entire area of Gueckedou and Kissidougou is surrounded by tropical forrest. I have not seen any WHO commando posts. There was only one field hospital from Medicines Sans Frontieres in Gueckedou. Our intel on the ground was that there were people that got sick after they’ve been to a funeral.

Central to the group’s claims is the notion that Drosten and colleagues failed to prove that PCR testing can identify the SARS-Co-V-2 virus. The result, they claim, has been:

Well Lawyer Dr Rainer Fuellmich,

and his crew as well a worldwide network of lawyers are on Dr Drostens PCR test, which is kind of the "golden Standard" [NOT] for worldwide Covid-19 testing - and the excuse for the worlds governments to do what they have done - nothing else than destructions through lockdowns etc.

I follow their Juridical Corona Committee (german language) in which they are very transparent, telling us about the juridical laws, latest findings and info, the ways to approach this by law, the procedures revolving the Plandemic.

They are extremely active, preparing worldwide cases, among others things Class Action Lawsuits in the US and Canada (and Australia?). But also individual court cases in many countries around the world (we are speaking about thousands of them) which are in essence focussed on the same fraudulent Dr Drosten PCR test. (Dr Drosten pulled the same stuff back during the fake Swineflu - definitly not innocent)

The juridical procedures for those cases are different due to different laws in different countries. Dr Rainer Fuellmich also says that the Italian lawyers are frontmost active, because they are extremely skilled due to having dealt with Mafia Trials in Court.

So, following Dr Rainer Fuellmich, you get huge amounts of vital information of what happens on the juridical front regarding the Plandemic. It also hangs onto the courts - to do finally their job. The legal laws are still in humanity's favor - but the courts need to stand up to the law, instead of avoiding confrontation and giving in to the dark elite's interests.

Thanks. A reader commented as much, so I edited the article. Even though they're vectors, at least they're not a mRNA vaccine.

AstraZeneca is seeking cooperation with the Russians who make Sputnik-V vaccine, so there appears to be a cooperation in the works, and Germany might develop that vaccine under licence.

Now "Der Spiegel" which got 2.3 Million € as a gift from Bill & Melina Gates Foundation.... might have a little problem as a german propaganda machine, because they bashed down on the Russian Sputnik-V vaccine since day one... but wait a minute... now it is AstraZeneca and Sputnik-V....

*ooops* :lol:

Apparently AstraZeneca 's vaccine isn't as effective - only "70%" officially (well if you use ape virus for humans, then yeah it is less effective) So, it was AstraZeneca who made the first step, taking contact and develop the idea to cooperate with the Sputnik-V vaccine. Apparently the Russians are OK with that.

I can think of one particular incident where this person was literally shouting down at me that those who don't take the vaccine should be jailed in their houses. This was after I had tried to appeal to reason based on arguments around peoples rights to their bodies. His counter argument was basically that rights don't matter and only security and safety mattered

You just described my own father's current way of thinking. Every time he sees people doing normal things (no masks, no distance) from inside his gut, the "fascist dwarf" comes out.

In any case, all these people think vaccines will rescue them. ARE THEY IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING when their health deserts them in the most unceremonious fashion once they get injected. Their paramorality will evaporate within seconds.

Or it will have no effect at all:

Tilli said despite her reaction, she’s not discouraging people from getting the vaccine — but she thinks anyone that has severe allergies should do their research ahead of time.

As of Wednesday, Tilli had not returned to work yet and was still suffering from severe headaches. She’s taking her recovery “day by day.” “I’ve seen first-hand how the lockdown and the virus is affecting our residents … it’s heartbreaking,” said Tilli. “I was excited to get the vaccine because I thought I was doing the right thing. If you’re able to get the vaccine, get it … it will help stop the spread of this virus.”

The medical team received a last minute notification for an educational training on the vaccines. I was busy with +50 patients scheduled in my agenda, so I didn't attend. The bureaucrats still think that we actually have time to sit down and catch up with the BS they're spinning like crazy. The government and the regional government has created FAQs for those looking up for information.

All regional medical personnel and dentists received an e-mail to find out who want the vaccine as an order for them has to be made by Friday. Vaccination will take place next week. For good measure, those who want the vaccine are listed in our WhatsApp group. Those don't mentioned are assumed to not want the vaccine. From a total of 14 doctors + 2 dentists - 16 people, 10 requested the vaccine. It's possible that at least one or two more persons might be interested by this Friday though. I just don't know if they have checked their e-mails or seen the whatsapp messages.

I've seen the reactions of those who want to be vaccinated throughout last year and know their personalities well enough. I've known them for over 2 years now. It's those whom always I tended to avoid. It's the hystericized and the authoritarian followers. We just don't mesh.

From the 6 remaining people who don't want to be vaccinated or possibly 4 people (which includes me), are those whom I always gravitated to exchange a word with. I now know my allies. I was particularly reassured to see that the most respected and popular doctor in town (he's been in town for decades) has a particularly strong stand against. I suspected as much from something a patient told me, but you just never know for sure as dissenting voices from mainstream views are not shared publicly. The other 2, I already knew. We recognize each other in a crowd of authoritarians.

Let's see what they do next and if they're going to twist our arms. From the 3 colleagues who don't want to be vaccinated, one is about to retire, the other one is contemplating leaving the medical profession and the last one- the most respected and popular doctor in town- will take a strong stand as long as he can.

Thus, we're black listed. And I'm taking hydroxychloroquine regularly starting next week. Hopefully nobody will drop dead or take a sick leave permit, we'll see.

I am posting a video that was live streamed earlier today called Focus on Fauci, from the description the participants are

Clarion Call Outlining the Crimes Against Humanity with host Sacha Stone and guests Dr Judy Mikovits, David Martin, Robert F. Kennedy and Rocco Gallati. Rocco Gallati is a constitutional lawyer from Canada

The first half of the video discusses Fauci's career, his crimes against humanity and the 199 billion dollars of taxpayers money he received in funding. Rocco Gallati stated that it's almost the whole of the federal budget for Canada.

The second half is an open Q & A among the participants. David Martin states categorically that the so called vaccines are not vaccines. They are a synthetic pathogenic delivery system designed to infect every cell in the body, causing physiological and neurological changes in the body. Another interesting comment he made was that 80% of those receiving this delivery system had an adverse reaction event

Back
Top Bottom