6 people. Madness.

This is the reality in Canada now. I know people who are quietly sneaking around in order to meet with family because they know that you have watch what you say and do these days. This is unbelievably sad.

IMHO, none of these videos should make your blood boil. What I see here is a bunch of people with bad attitude, lashing out at law enforcement - perhaps, stirring up trouble for the sake of it.

This does not come across as an effective strategy - it is more akin to looking for a fight, like a good antisocial. The opposite of 'wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove'.

They have bigger guns. Whatcha gonna do?

I watched again the video of the hugging man to see if I was missing something. It still makes me angry! I understand that what he is doing is not being 'wise as a serpent' and may have little to no effect, and I personally wouldn't do that knowing what the consequences would be. But I don't think we should overlook the fact that it is the authorities who are in the wrong, any way you look at it! The guy is not having a 'bad attitude' - he is demonstrating by making quite a powerful point that something as normal and human as hugging is now against the law - which is totally crazy.

How about the 6 people in Quebec who got the 'boot-on-the-face' treatment for hanging out together in a house? Or the pregnant woman in Australia who had posted something online for a demonstration? Were they also just looking for a fight?

IMHO, the question here is how to effect change. What is the right approach? Would rioting and pissing off the cops be any different from the BLM movement? Smash cars if you feel like it, just do not expect lots of support...

These people are not rioting or smashing cars. They are behaving normally. What is abnormal is that their behaviour is no longer allowed.

As for 'effecting change', realistically, at this point I don't think there is anything we can do. We can spread information here and there, carefully, but that will change the minds of a handful of people at best. The general trend in global society is irreversible unless some miracle happens, I think.

At this moment i am listening on tv to two "experts" explaining the possibility of using 2 different vaccines one after the other to increase the effectiveness and that, related to the cooperation between the astrazeneca vaccine and the Sputnik V.

This makes it clear that such a procedure can trigger a black plague....
Ebola is a far worse viral and untreatable infection than the black plague, which can be treated with antibiotics. True, as a name, ebola sounds more cute than black death or bubonic plague.
What concerned and still concerns me is the ‘medicine by numbers‘ approach dictated by WHO and minimal treatments (or rather misstreatments) applied as a fit for all.
From the Hippocratic Oath wiki page:
—————
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

——————

How many medical professionals on this planet, and medicine is done by politicians.

Ebola is a far worse viral and untreatable infection than the black plague...

That last comment was directed at this, which was said on previous pages:

And then we have the multiple endogenous retroviruses which are part of our genome, some of which are stuff of the Black Death. As I wrote 8 years ago:

The abstract reads as follows:

Then I followed it up in my post from 8 years ago as follows:

In short, we might not necessarily be looking here to a new recombined flu-like virus, but to the recombining of a virus that is the stuff of the Black Death, courtesy of the mRNA vaccine.

I think it was Bryant M. Shiller himself who was speculating in the 5th Option about a safety code encoded into our DNA that could get activated in case humanity as a species became a danger to mother nature itself. Not his exact words, but something among the lines.

Yeah, we live in interesting times.

That last comment was directed at this, which was said on previous pages:
I am aware of the article. What I meant is the potential for far worse developments on a background of confused and potentally severely ill medical practitioners.

I'm curious. The Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine has chimp coronavirus in it...a chimp cold, I suppose? Why would this be more beneficial than a cold virus exclusive to humans? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not particularly scientific minded, so don't really know how else to word it. 😶

Muammar Gaddafi speaking before the UN in 2009 suggested that there are "man-made epidemics" and suggests that H1N1 may have been lab-created for use as a military weapon. He also suggested that disease-inducing viruses are created for the purpose of selling vaccines.

Full Articule Translated: Google Translate

COVID-19: Klaus Schwab's Great Reset: controlled demolition of the economy and "new social contract"

By Faits et Documents

On 3 June 2020, Klaus Schwab and Prince Charles announced with great fanfare the launch of the Great Reset, the opportunity for the President of the World Economic Forum to present the Covid-19 as "a rare but narrow window of opportunity to rethink, reinvent and reset our world". They stood alongside the heir to the British throne and the chairman of the World Economic Forum.

Ebola is a far worse viral and untreatable infection than the black plague, which can be treated with antibiotics.

The following article covers compelling evidence that the Black Death was not an outbreak of bubonic plague, but was in fact caused by a hemorrhagic virus (i.e. Ebola, Marburg, etc) with a mortality of 40% or higher:

Central to the group’s claims is the notion that Drosten and colleagues failed to prove that PCR testing can identify the SARS-Co-V-2 virus. The result, they claim, has been:

worldwide misdiagnosis of infections attributed to SARS-CoV-2 and associated with the disease COVID-19. We are confronted with stringent lockdowns which have destroyed many people’s lives and livelihoods, limited access to education and these imposed restrictions by governments around the world are a direct attack on people’s basic rights and their personal freedoms, resulting in collateral damage for entire economies on a global scale.

@Gaby has written a great article to share around, warning people that even if they don't get vaccinated, it's time to 'tool up' via the health protocol she (and @Keyhole ) recommend:

As always with health suggestions and medical opinions given on this website or on Sott.net, this health protocol proposal is merely information - not advice. If readers need medical advice, they should consult a doctor or other appropriate medical professional.

I'm curious. The Oxford Astrazeneca vaccine has chimp coronavirus in it...a chimp cold, I suppose? Why would this be more beneficial than a cold virus exclusive to humans? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not particularly scientific minded, so don't really know how else to word it. 😶
They say the reason they are using a chimp virus is because it's more likely to evade your immune system and therefore deliver the payload into the nucleus of your cells. I believe the Oxford vaccine needs the payload to be delivered into the actual nucleus whilst the mRNA ones just need to make it into the cytoplasm of the cells. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case, the Russian vaccine is similar to the Oxford one except for that one they are using a human virus to deliver the payload, not a chimp virus.

They say the reason they are using a chimp virus is because it's more likely to evade your immune system and therefore deliver the payload into the nucleus of your cells. I believe the Oxford vaccine needs the payload to be delivered into the actual nucleus whilst the mRNA ones just need to make it into the cytoplasm of the cells. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In any case, the Russian vaccine is similar to the Oxford one except for that one they are using a human virus to deliver the payload, not a chimp virus.
@Potatoes and Tomatoes for clarity, in all instances... Be it Pfizer, Oxford, Russian / Sputnik or Moderna, the payload to be delivered either to the cytoplasm or nucleus is synthetic / foreign genetic material that is meant to trick your body into producing foreign proteins which your body is then meant to mount an attack against.

Hopefully that cleared the air. 🤪

Hey @Gaby

Just reading the article and I think there's an error with the classification of both the Oxford and russian vaccines

Several vaccines are currently on offer - some are 'classical' ones, others experimental genetic vaccines. The former ones include Russia's Sputnik, Oxford's Astra Zeneca and China's SinoVac. Genetic ones include Pfizer's and Moderna's vaccines, and CureVac. There are many others lined up.

An analysis of the various vaccines rolled up during this health crisis is beyond the scope of this article. Others have done a great job on that. My advice is that if you're absolutely forced to get a vaccination in order to win back something resembling a "normal life", opt if you can for the classical ones. I propose a health protocol below for anyone getting either type of vaccine. But first, I would like to point out something that is rarely mentioned in the current climate of hysteria over a virus.

The Oxford and Russian vaccines are both DNA vaccines which are to be delivered by a viral vector.

They aren't classical vaccines as far as I'm aware.

Developed at the University of Oxford’s Jenner Institute, and working with the Oxford Vaccine Group, ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 uses a viral vector based on a weakened version of the common cold (adenovirus) containing the genetic material of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

Admittedly there's a lie above in that the vector isn't a common cold virus to humans but rather to chimps!

In any case, Sputnik is the same as the Oxford one except the vector is different - human as opposed to chimp.

I don't know much about SinoVac so maybe this is a classical one?

Fwiw

Back
Top Bottom