Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I have a ? for the C's regarding something that Clif had mentioned in one of his interviews. He mentions a device built by the Russians called Scenar-Cosmodic. I would like to know what the C's take on this is, and if there is something to it, I propose a donation pool to get a unit for Laura et all. Ranges in price (US dollars) 1500-6000.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
I have a ? for the C's regarding something that Clif had mentioned in one of his interviews. He mentions a device built by the Russians called Scenar-Cosmodic. I would like to know what the C's take on this is, and if there is something to it, I propose a donation pool to get a unit for Laura et all. Ranges in price (US dollars) 1500-6000.

Kris

Could you describe what this device is, what it does, and why it would be of potential benefit for Laura and others?

Laura said:
My impression was that "data mining" is a valid method of extracting trends since the "mass mind" has a certain awareness and even if this is not conscious, it expresses itself nonetheless. Whether the guy doing this interprets correctly is another matter.

Exactly. What the "Definitely" answer in the session reminded me of was the C's response to the question of whether having your guest teach you the 'Art of Living' breathing technique would be beneficial.

Would showing these breathing techniques here in this household for the present company be beneficial?

A: Sure.

Well - it certainly was, but not in the way those reading the session were likely thinking (nor the guest). Those 'Sure' and 'Definitely' answers - always end up very interesting, and usually nothing like how they're first interpreted by those reading the sessions. They're open answers, really.

I've always been fascinated with the data mining aspect of the 'half past human' project - it's the interpretations that have repeatedly left me with a feeling that either they really don't grok the big picture or they're intentionally skewing it. fwiw.

shijing said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

Could you describe what this device is, what it does, and why it would be of potential benefit for Laura and others?

The short of it, is it is a 'doctor in a box'.

From what I understand, it's a major step up from the sports therapy units that use electrical impulses to kill pain, TENS or TENZ I think. the Scenar part is beefed up TENS, and the Cosmodic portion actually allows healing at a very fast rate. Supposedly it can facilitate a broken bone to restitch itself in 15 days or so. The theory, from what I've gathered, is based on three separate electrical impulses that 'tickle' the reality template (quantum fields??). The manufacturer website is here: _http://www.scenar.ru/en/productions/scenar_ex735/

If this device does what is claimed, it could be a big help with some of the health issues that keep popping up. I just don't know enough to be certain. That's why I ask the C's about it, if only for a thread to yank on.

He talked about this technology (in general, not necessarily these devices) being able to 'tell' metal to 'stop being solid' and become liquid, at room temperature, to be poured into a mold, and then told 'be solid again', or something of the sort. If you go the halfpasthuman.com there are links to archives of previous interviews. I believe in the most recent journeys with rebecca interview (here: _http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/), July 28th show, he talks about it for the last half hour or so.

That is all I've got.

Kris

anart said:
I've always been fascinated with the data mining aspect of the 'half past human' project - it's the interpretations that have repeatedly left me with a feeling that either they really don't grok the big picture or they're intentionally skewing it. fwiw.

This was my impression of their work as well. There seems to be a fair amount of interpretation involved with the data they collect. I've read several of the reports and I got the impression that they biased the reports in a way that fit their current view of reality, or intentionally biased them for some other agenda. This is just my impression of course, and I have never seen their raw data, so have no evidence that they bias the reports at all. Some of their reports match pretty closely to things the C's have said, and the reports are pretty grim...so they certainly don't shy away from negativity. fwiw

I've read several of the reports and I got the impression that they biased the reports in a way that fit their current view of reality, or intentionally biased them for some other agenda.
Did you got the reports directly from theirs site ?

Ellipse said:
I've read several of the reports and I got the impression that they biased the reports in a way that fit their current view of reality, or intentionally biased them for some other agenda.

Yes. The recent ones can be purchased for $10 each via their site.

Justin said:
Ellipse said:

Yes. The recent ones can be purchased for $10 each via their site.

And the most recent report is a real humdinger. It very much parallels some of the more dire possible futures alluded to by the Cs. It should be read with a very open mind, though. This is not prophecy, per se. A thorough reading of the disclaimers at the beginning of the report explains and frames what follows very objectively. I would suggest that the disclaimers be thoughtfully considered, for the author takes great care to warn of investing belief in literal interpretation of the information.

Rabelais said:
And the most recent report is a real humdinger. It very much parallels some of the more dire possible futures alluded to by the Cs. It should be read with a very open mind, though. This is not prophecy, per se. A thorough reading of the disclaimers at the beginning of the report explains and frames what follows very objectively. I would suggest that the disclaimers be thoughtfully considered, for the author takes great care to warn of investing belief in literal interpretation of the information.

Agreed. They do take great care to explain how the reports are generated, and they mention that there is usually a tendency towards extremes in the language. The most recent report is very grim indeed but they are often incorrect and/or misinterpret things.

I just tried this using newsfeeds from various organizations around the globe and then fed into a word cloud to see what was on their minds. I did this using Wordle. There will be a few posts as I have to upload the pictures separately.

Council of Foreign Relations special reports .....ENERGY!

index.php

Attachments

• CFR Word Cloud.jpg
    CFR Word Cloud.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 386
AIPAC....note the word Israel isn't there....Israeli is though! Those dastardly Iranians.

index.php

Attachments

• AIPAC.jpg
    AIPAC.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 304
Billions and Trillions on the mind of the bank the World's Bankers use. The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) in Basel Switzerland on their Statistics page.

Attachments

• BIS.jpg
    BIS.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 22
Johnno said:
I just tried this using newsfeeds from various organizations around the globe and then fed into a word cloud to see what was on their minds. I did this using Wordle. There will be a few posts as I have to upload the pictures separately.

Council of Foreign Relations special reports

I never heard about "Wordle" before. What a great little piece of software! Very interesting way to provide visual feedback on the most "propagated" words. Smart and nice looking. Thank you Johnno for this link. ;)

:)

US think tank Rand Corporation. I thought China would have popped up a few more times in other places, this was the only one. Note MeK is an Iranian organization that is described thus at wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen-e_Khalq

Considerable controversy surrounds the issues of whether the NCRI is merely a front group for the PMOI[4][5]; whether the NCRI is involved in terrorism, or if it is "a legitimate dissident organization fighting for democracy in Iran"[6] whose Western accusers are attempting to use as a bargaining chip in negotiation with its enemy the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The PMOI's armed wing is, or was, called the National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA). The Iranian government officially refers to the organization as the Monafeqin (literally, "Hypocrites"), maintaining that PMOI is not truly Islamic.[7]

The United States, Canada, Iraq, and Iran have designated the PMOI a terrorist organization.[8][9] On January 26, 2009, the Council of the European Union agreed to remove the PMOI from the EU terror list. The group said it was the outcome of a “seven-year-long legal and political battle”.[10][11][12][13]

The PMOI and the NCRI claim to have provided the United States intelligence on Iran's nuclear program in 2002, and 2008

Attachments

• Rand.jpg
    Rand.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Rand.jpg
    Rand.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 21
Fox News pundits, are after Obama.....singing from the same songbook. From the Fox News views feed. You could substitute the names of the politicians down here in Australia and it would be similar copy.

http://feeds.foxnews.com/foxnews/views

Attachments

• Fox Pundits.jpg
    Fox Pundits.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom