Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

I'll cross post an example of how the Shape report excerpts can be used for current or near-future events. Again as the bots pull data from that point in a timeline it's a bit different then CASS or remote viewing (RV) where you can move to that point in a timeline. We're effectively getting an early script from the information side's writers (4D), editors (5D) and executive producers (5D).

Part of the the cut and paste below was expected to manifest into the material world (clif calls it the 'materium') summer 2023 thru November 2024 and we do indeed have some manifesting!

In the below I was adding to a previous post. I'll C&P that post first and then the new information below the second dashed line. Also pay attention to the words - they seem to be describing martial law, CBDC, lockdowns, ID2020 and much more. The [black lists], [hiring controls] and so forth are likely manifesting as social credits, carbon credit and mobility credits.

------------

An example of some of the coming restrictions in summer/fall 2023, winter 2023/2024 and through 2024 and the remainder of the [3/three years of oppression].

Remember:
15-minute (C40) cities = CDC Green Zones - Digital FEMA Camps = Gulags = Prisons
Now that we're in the (linear) timeframe you can see how i has manifested with ID2020, 0-Trust, Digital Convergence, 15-Minute (C40) Prison Gulags and more. 12-years ago it made little sense yet now using popular 'jargon' we can see how it is all in place.

See how this links to the work of Polish Clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski.

** They are still doing 'Operation Lockstep'. Notice how around the world suddenly it's 'congestion fees' for roads, bridges, airports, cargo containers and more. NYC has $45 congestion fees coming - image that part of a daily commute. BUT --- P>R>S where the 'solution' becomes the next problem -- look for them to issue GPS/Cell car tracking devices to the OBD-II port to reduce costs/save the environment or whatever BS excuses they have in store. In other words they will use this to not only control access but to monitor the location of each and every vehicle just as they use smart(spy)phones to track people and spy on them. By 2030 private car ownership will be outlawed and transit/bike/foot will be the only way as people are restricted to 1% of the area of all land.

Shape # 12, Page # 20, # 22-23, # 43, 09/19/2011

Timeframe:
Part of the 3/three years of oppression starting Summer 2023
Likely manifesting stronger in around November 2023 on-wards

Bot Words:

Page # 20
[destruction impacts][populace/usofa]
[self organizing popular actions] <- Probably by social media/phone like flash mobs & Tracked
[domineering] <- Winter 2023/2024

[oppression] <- part of the 3/three years of oppression
[currency controls] <- CBDC?
[hiring controls] <- Social/carbon/mobility credits?
[black lists] <- Social credit scores, much like communist China
[restrictions on movement] <- 15-min (C40) gulags, mobility/carbon credits, congestion fees
[closure][large urban areas] <- Definitely 15-min DISTRICT gulags with only 1-train out
[whole sheeple farms] <- 15-minute/C40 gulags
[razed to the ground]
[terrorist control measures]
[ditch diggers] = [anti-oppressor activists] <- TEMPORAL MARKER

Page # 22
[oppression][control system clampdown]
[restrictions on movement] <- 15-minute gulags, congestion fees, tracking
[restrictions on speech] <- All the new laws also covering internet forums/posts
[restrictions on access to communications] <-- Internet, cell phones aka ID2020, 0-Trust Digital Prison Security

Page # 23
[youth riots/revolutionary acts] * Late 2023
[Winter of action]

[winter of action]
[internet][resource]
[censure][attempts][control access] <- Via ID2020 and 'hate laws'

Page #43
[near-instant hyper-dimensional wars] <- SCALER
[near war threats][symptoms of contention]
[space restrictions]

[restriction][attempt][entrenched powers]
[extend hegemony][into space] <- Space Force?

[american empire][issue commands]
[initiate war]

[presumptions]
[we own planet and solar system pronouncement]

[the most examined document]
[document of 'ownership']
[shocking clues][true agenda]

----------------------- Below are some of the 'bot hits' now forming with more to come. This was an add-on to the previous post. You can see how it moves from the 'information side' ($D, 5D, 6D) into the 'material side' (3D).

More bot hits forming. I'll put a video link below, the whole show is pretty good. IMO, this tech covers a-lot of the [strange energies from space].

This gets into the :
[presumptions]
[we own planet and solar system pronouncement]

[the most examined document]
[document of 'ownership']
[shocking clues][true agenda]
^-- the ownership of the 5G/6G/7G systems used to program and control the nano-tech within the injections. Whomever controls space (satellites) controls the people of the world - 13m55s into the video.

Remember it was Summer 2023 (starts June 21/23) to Nov 24 and here we have it starting to leak out.

▶️ BOOM! WE HAVE THEIR NANOTECH GENOCIDAL BEAST PLAN -- HOPE & TIVON
▶️ BOOM! WE HAVE THEIR NANOTECH GENOCIDAL BEAST PLAN -- HOPE & TIVON

- 12m - The Internet of Space Things
- 13m - The Future of Outer Space Governance <- [document of 'ownership'], release May 2023 aka Summer 20231
- 29m - The Bluetooth codes are based on the Q-Dot (quantum-dot) technology.
- 34m - We get another bot hit of sorts with [fatigued]. Basically if you're full of a nano-parisite stealing 50% of the energy of your body you're going to be fatigued. This is the part on Lipid Catatonic (+) particles and gets into transmission I've written about before.
btw - I use SSKI - it's an electron donor.

Shape # 02, Page # 37 (09/15/2009)

Timeframe:
Oct 25th 2021 (2009) *
* The model space starts in fall of 2021 (2009) then progresses. This would be about the time as the drives for shots in arms.

* Note Pfizzer document releases started in Jan 2023, not far off this date, could the case have first gone to court in October?

Bot Words:
[vaccine/disease] <- The vaccine IS the disease (<- turned out to be correct)

[manifest]
[worst case/most crippling] <- What Edward Dowd is reporting on.
[crippling]

[not dead] <-- Note!, it not the deaths but the INJURIES or control (synthetic biology)
[the body [wounded)]
[crippled][ill][fatigued] <-- Nano-tech stealing 50% of our life force

Last edited:
Oh boy [HERE] we [go] again with the posts full of [brackets]

Do you have any thoughts of your own you'd like to share? or will it always simply be the [brackets] on all your [posts] [question mark] [?] and now [Bolded bracket words too!]

Oh boy [HERE] we [go] again with the posts full of [brackets]

Do you have any thoughts of your own you'd like to share? or will it always simply be the [brackets] on all your [posts] [question mark] [?] and now [Bolded bracket words too!]

It's very important with the Shape report series (# 00 thru # 16) to indicate which are web-bot words - those are the words enclosed within square brackets [ ]. The words in the reports enclosed within round brackets ( ) or outside the square brackets are clif's own personal thoughts at the time - his monkey mind attempting to piece things together.

If you just read the reports as they were produced they won't make sense. There's a year offset I use in the Shape report series (2009 thru 2012) which like ELS codes acts to unlock it (at least from my POV). I focus on the Shape report series - the ALTA reports he did use overlapping unlock codes (year offsets) and do not always indicate what are clif's thoughts and what the bots actually returned. That said the ALTA reports can add more depth/breadth if used correctly and cover a wider date scope albeit with overlapping unlock codes.

Some of clif's guesses are wrong or biased and they tend to compound across reports so I stick to the bot words only. Other then the year offset to unlock the various Shape reports the rest (bot words, some of clif's monkey-mind thoughts, temporal markers, events and dates has been very accurate (mid-2020 to current date).
* The Shape report series of 2009 to 2012 intended to cover the events of mid-2009 to 2013 instead ended up covering the events of mid-2020 to 2025 (which I don't think was by accident).

At any rate, this is the 'clif high' thread so I thought I would put up some of clif high's work for those interested in it.

Last edited:
Here's a Shape report (I've decoded over 900-pages of them) for events late 2024 into 2205. The events in the Shape reports (especially # 08 thru 16) in terms of weather, magnetic, electrical effects mirrors what Adapt2030 covers in his reports.
* I'm only posting a few here, the rest are on the web-bot forum.

Adapt2030's latest report has the same timeline as the 14 year old reports. Basically around Oct/Nov 2024 is what the bots termed the [BIG SQUEEZE] - the magnetic null point. Is this the portals the Hopi Indians talked of?, or the realm border edges of CASS?

The [PTB] head into Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBS) in the reports by Sept 2024, the Vatican, Spring 2024. They leave the [minions], [officialdom] and all of us topside, fighting in the [mother of all riot]s and for survival/food. The entire system is crashed [shocktober] 2023 on-wards.

What's very interesting is the 2012 final Shape report (#16) ends detailed coverage around April 2025 when internet communications drops 99%. This occurs when as Adapt2030 notes all planets are in a square on one side of the solar system and Earth is alone on the other side. This means potentially comets, plasma filaments and so forth. This could relate to the [global coastal event] (GCE) of the Shape reports.

There's some Shape posts which sound a-lot like Q and the anons (there is Q and there are anon(ymou)s. there is NO 'QAnon'. Q I feel stands for Quorum which is a select group. There as a treaty setup with STS many years ago, it could be, that this is a change to a STO agreement. Q gained force after the successful coup of the US Government when JFK was assassinated. I think there's 300 to 400 flag officers (general rank) involved. It's had ups and downs, for example, the general all assassinated when the went on a jet to take down Bush Sr. selling weapons tech to then backwards China.

I bring this up as there are elements of this which show up below. This gets into the [duality play] (another Shape report) where the [PTB] need to destroy the current system and [social contract] to bring in [la scheme grand] (Great Reset). At that point they loose all control (currency is worthless..) and infrastructure breaks down so they loose all control. It scares the shit out of them but they have no option but to do it as the old system is collapsing (reserve currencies only last 80-110 years). I suspect if there is a treaty with STO they would make a move then and this may be the Q-group. The shifts are also key as the new system would start as the old system and world ends. This gets into some areas outside the scope of this discussion such as the confederation and various races not from here.

----------------------------

(MIAC 426) When They Come For Your Food Source (w/Drew Missen) <- ADAPT2030

----------------------------

Shape # 15, Page # 20 to # 21, 05/21/12

Timeframe:
Summer and into Fall 2024 (2012) and beyond

Bot Words:

[receiving][shock so large]
[destroy][illusion of the USA dollar and the 'american dream']
^-- CAPS on USA = Corporation
^-- This is the destruction of the [normalcy bias] covered before

[american populace][rapid response][not be of tpb/officialdom]
[rapid response][discussion][delusion political system]

[economic 'events' of Summer] <- Northern hemisphere, 2024 (2012)
[populace][struck][airwave/shockwave]
[reeling][staggering][vomiting] <- Largest July-Sept 2024, within June to Nov. 2024

[desperation][large scale population behavioral changes]
[abandonment/repudiation of debt burden]

[global initiative][hand back the debt][bankster cabal]
[collect the 'national debt'][peoples initiative][collect]

[on-going economic warfare against the populace]
[frightening shocks][ripple though the populace]

[just-in-time delivery/warehouse system] <- indicated to be a GOOD thing by clif 01
[instant response][rebuilding][local economic base]

[globe][realization][wicked witch of bankster occupation][ended]
[dawning global realization][millions][people]
[abandoning][parasitic power structures of the 'former elites']
[extremes in opportunities][extremes in screw-ups]
^-- clif 01 indicates a lengthy process starting last half of 2024 (2012)

[personal development][prompts to action]
[4/four months] <- Fall 2024 (2012)

[boiling][ingredients social/economic mixture]
[states other states][globally]
[root of state versus state/areas/regions][generate it][others to spend it]
^-- Example: usofa, red states (conservatives) vs. blue states (woke)
^-- All part of the [insight][awakening][process], see the reports for the rest.

Last edited:
Where we're going in 2024, at least according to the bots - the [riot]s get worse (behind the scenes orchestrated by the governments) building into a [mother of all riots] towards Fall 2024 and then into the [american revolution part deaux], basically, an American civil war.

Below this starts during [shocktober] with [minion class][living in fear][breakdown of the social contract] - mass layoffs as the [usofa dollar] collapses and massive derivative and bonds collapses brings in the greatest [deflationary] episode ever with [hyperinflation] in certain areas such as food.

The current [social contract] is destroyed in such a way as in all color (communist) revolutions people collapse the system themselves and then when starving openly welcome the new communist/technocratic system. The [new social contract] is WEF Great Reset. Color revolutions have 4-stages, we're near to the final stage.

------------------------------

Note:

The incident with the rich in the gated community occurs in 2024 if the reports continue to follow the (Year+12) unlock. it does not manifest this year. I'll have to read more but could clif have gotten the 'gated community' wrong?, could it be an entrance or exit from one city gulag district into another? like Oxford, UK maybe people are pissed with being locked down for life.

15 MINUTE CITY IN CHINA
BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.
^-- Note the barbed wire steel walls which enclose each city district of about 25,000 people. As you can see near the end what's required to move from one district to another - mobility, social and carbon credits and up to date injections. These were FEMA camps, then re-marketed as "CDC Green Zones" and now as 15/20-minute cities and lately as C40 cities.

Shape # 13, Page # 20, 2012

Timeframe:
Manifests after the Spring 2024 DC Incident, or possibly, 2025

Bot Words:

[minion class]
[living in fear][breakdown of the social contract]
^ - In 2023 (2011), I would place it near/during/after the [shocktober] events

[visibility]
[senators][americans as the enemy of the government act]
^- I would suspect conservatives, patriots, Christians are the 'enemy', 13-years ago it would seem impossible but now pretty easy to see this happening

[prison camp riots] <- 2024 (2012) and early 2025 (2013)
[torching gated community]
^-- Is it a rich community?, OR, simply torching a FEMA camp or 15-minute gulag? I wonder if clif 01's'monket mind' got this wrong, maybe it's a bust out of 15-minute gulags. The C40 is a gated 'community' prison.

[hunger riots][north of DC]
[government facility][accidentally targeted, more of a spillover event]
[looted][hunts for food]
^- The major shortages of food are dead-ahead

[looting of the underground offices/facilities]
[vault][emptied space alien hardware]
[accidental liberation][documents]

[echo][vatican breech] <- Occurs at or near the same time as the Vatican incident
[dispersal documents]
[sorcerers palace]

It's very important with the Shape report series (# 00 thru # 16) to indicate which are web-bot words - those are the words enclosed within square brackets [ ]. The words in the reports enclosed within round brackets ( ) or outside the square brackets are clif's own personal thoughts at the time - his monkey mind attempting to piece things together.
I read that before ericw33, and I am pretty sure I asked the same question then.. I get the report thing, but I feel like we're simply getting spammed with posts that do not invite to discussion. They're just simply posts, and when you're questioned about them on your thoughts.. you post a generic answer and carry on with the spam.

I am not saying there isn't value, but there isn't discussion and for all intents and purposes, you behave more like an AI bot that simply posts updates, like a forwarder instead of someone actually sharing what they think about a given topic, which in turn does not invite to thinking, simply.. getting an update on the next prophecy

There's some Shape posts which sound a-lot like Q and the anons (there is Q and there are anon(ymou)s. there is NO 'QAnon'. Q I feel stands for Quorum which is a select group
My impressions has been 'QAnon' does exist, but its controlled opposition and direct away from the topic Q introduced to the anons. An intentionally created scapegoat for smear campaigns. Think COINTELPRO but less planned and more reactionary. Here's a site that's been working on deciphering it for a couple years now:
This site was the only thing that made any semblance of sense, in my mind, to why there was such a volatile reaction to to "Qanon" when I first ran across it.

[economic 'events' of Summer] <- Northern hemisphere, 2024 (2012)
[populace][struck][airwave/shockwave]
[reeling][staggering][vomiting] <- Largest July-Sept 2024, within June to Nov. 2024
By chance, was there any clarification on this portion? Specifically the last line? The other bot words, linearly, makes sense as a potential flow of outcomes but that portion seems a bit out of place.

By chance, was there any clarification on this portion? Specifically the last line? The other bot words, linearly, makes sense as a potential flow of outcomes but that portion seems a bit out of place.

When the bots indicate body parts and body related motions (ie: [reeling][staggering][vomiting]) it's picking up extremes in language, events and especially EMOTIONS occurring in that time period. They do not happen frequently but when they do it's along the lines of an exclamation point !!, as if the universe is saying "pay attention!!, this is really important".

Assuming this manifests or manifests along the lines how we think it will the time period is around that of the [mother of all riots] and near the start of the [american civil war part deaux]. The EU in the ALTA reports heads into an almost Nostradamus type scenario with Europe emptying out and huge civil wars. The EU will already be in rough shape with a major northern hemisphere [radiation] event to occur soon, as an example, and a drop of 30% in the standard of living as the banks there start to fail.

Remember the dollar is dead, banks are gone, peoples [entitlements] gone, [social contract] torn up, no food, no shipping or supply lines and so forth -- it's going to be a very, very rocky time period -very gloomy and desperate.

Sept. 2024 is about the time the [PTB] head into the DUMBS (the Vatican in Spring 2024) leaving their [minions], [officialdom] and us to our fates with on-going fights.

If you follow David on Adapt2030 October 2024 is about the time of the magnetic null point (perhaps the Shape's [BIG SQUEEZE]) and if you follow historical weather events in previous cycles it's going to get intense. Hail, for example, can reach up to 30 pounds each and in the past in nations like China or areas like Europe the hailstones would demolish everything except stone. I think that is why there were extensive cave systems and also small rock buildings (in N. America), perhaps places to flee to when such storms hit. If this happens now glass skyscrpers would be demolished and most homes and buildings - 30 pound hail would reduce them to rubble.

Adapt2030 (David) also gets into the April 2025 timeframe when Earth is on one side of the solar system and all other planets are on the other. This is close to when the Shape reports end with a [global coastal event] and net communications dropping 99%.

It also gets deeper with these crazy, intense changes in electro-magnetics (EM), vibrations, time and so forth. The EM effects already manifested with the expected animal beachings, lost migratory animals, strange animal behavior and more). There's many more EM effects such as the [bi-polar] magnetic poles (two north and two south) but in the reports are [toroid]s which suddenly appear and go [walk-about]. There's [gravity waves] (<- compressed information/consciousness) and [complexity wave surfers], changes to [light] and on and on.

So it's the sum of everything together - people's emotional state is such that they feel: [reeling][staggering][vomiting].

(2)
I don't follow Q too much (I still feel it's a quorum of people) as I too was thinking along the lines of Operation Trust (<- used in the Soviet Union) and Project Zyphr as run by the Kazarian Mafia which go back to the Babylon Priests and the Black Magic Banking System (usury, fiat and compound interest). Most people around Trump were KM.

Project Zyphr
David Goldberg's FINAL WORDS: Classified docs reveal DEADLY "Project Zyphr"
BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.

Operation Trust
Qanon Is The American Version of Operation Trust
https://www.bitchute.com/video/XDucBNCbgmUG/
.. that said I had recently come across come Q material concerning communist-Canukistan (formerly known as Canada) and it's close to Shape timing overall.

Canada would be one of the first banking systems to go down followed by riots -- they were talking Sept 2023 thru Spring 2024 (Shape has the [riot]s started, organized and run behind the scenes by the governments). Martial law likely at some point, no communications or anything else. The EU is indicated as being put into '3rd world conditions' for at least 3/three months.

IMO, Trump is depicted in the animated movie 'Megamind'. He's along the lines of Janus (the two-faced Roman God or portals and so forth) and a deep dive into his family past is really an eye opener.

(3)

I'll add this. How exactly events manifest from the early scripts 14-years ago is often very interesting. For example one expected now (and all of 2024) was the [women of scars], with 'women' being plural as in millions.

While it seems to be manifesting as expected one way (injection related) it's also manifesting as trans-women (this was caught by the admin at the webbot forum, really astonishing find). It' really amazing - an earlier one with [pornography] also didn't manifest as expected. There's some really cool plot twists and curve balls from those writers! Not something expected when we read of this back in 2010.

I hope that answers your question. While it's been very accurate from mid-2020 until now I have no idea if this will continue. First law of woo: it works until it doesn't.

@ericw33, I must say that I'm interested in Clif High's experiment. I get the idea that in text mining, human beings are sensors, and you can extract some pieces of information about reality from them. Possibly also some "glitches" or "leaks", and that's what Clif is searching for. What isn't clear to me is how his system works.

I could imagine that his bots are scrapping selected (by whom, are they somewhat autonomous?) websites, and building knowledge graph (what are the rules?). But how the timespan is assessed? I get that the timespan is relative (hence that +14-year constant), but somehow those words have some chronological (and casual?) order.

My very limited (probably totally wrong) understanding is that words are translated to some concepts that have emotional weight (subjectively by Clif), and timespan is determined by the amplitude; how quickly these gain in volume from consecutive web bot scrape rounds. Can you point me where I can read more about the details? I understand that Clif doesn't want to talk much about first principles, because a large part is probably his subjective data filtering tweaks, and also the data could be spoiled if someone knew the inner workings. I guess that most of the data is useless now with ChatGPT and copywriting-like journalism, that's the reason behind not publishing further reports?

Interesting thing is that the rule about not introducing any paradoxes into our reality holds. As with Jackowski or other clairvoyants, without knowledge, we cannot accurately interpret the symbols they are giving, which often happens after the fact. And with knowledge, we don't really need them. But it's interesting for sure, and sometimes sobering for me to read, awakens my vigilance.

@ericw33, I must say that I'm interested in Clif High's experiment. I get the idea that in text mining, human beings are sensors, and you can extract some pieces of information about reality from them. Possibly also some "glitches" or "leaks", and that's what Clif is searching for. What isn't clear to me is how his system works.

I could imagine that his bots are scrapping selected (by whom, are they somewhat autonomous?) websites, and building knowledge graph (what are the rules?). But how the timespan is assessed? I get that the timespan is relative (hence that +14-year constant), but somehow those words have some chronological (and casual?) order.

My very limited (probably totally wrong) understanding is that words are translated to some concepts that have emotional weight (subjectively by Clif), and timespan is determined by the amplitude; how quickly these gain in volume from consecutive web bot scrape rounds. Can you point me where I can read more about the details? I understand that Clif doesn't want to talk much about first principles, because a large part is probably his subjective data filtering tweaks, and also the data could be spoiled if someone knew the inner workings. I guess that most of the data is useless now with ChatGPT and copywriting-like journalism, that's the reason behind not publishing further reports?

Interesting thing is that the rule about not introducing any paradoxes into our reality holds. As with Jackowski or other clairvoyants, without knowledge, we cannot accurately interpret the symbols they are giving, which often happens after the fact. And with knowledge, we don't really need them. But it's interesting for sure, and sometimes sobering for me to read, awakens my vigilance.

I would suggest you listen to clif's bitchute channel and especially his sub stack as he often covers how it works (he's pretty proud of it). This is especially true in some of his older recordings. He's obviously not going to give out his source code or Lexicon/dictionary he started working on in 1994 but he happily goes over the process and how he has designed it. Much of his work comes from clif being a linguist as well. Some have worked to create their own applications based upon this (mainly governments like China as clif caught the bots).

The Lexicon/dictionary which is emotional value to words is interesting in itself. With the early ALTA and even Shape reports he was still adding words (starting at A going to Z) so it took him over a decade. That is why a few items got missed in early reports.

He's also not added some items for safety of people - for example the [dog poet] which manifested as 'Q'. So not everything has been included.

Also some items were not added as they seemed impossible such as patients/customers killing their Doctors - IMO up and coming as more people finally figure out the eugenics shot 2.5 years after the fact when they start kicking in.

Lastly in a recent substack recording he did note how some items were missed due to the changes of language from various generations. clif's a boomer in his 70s and his use of language is different from what each other generation uses - Gen-X, Millennials, Gen-Z and so forth.

On 'timing' it does use events as there is no calendar (or time). For example the Lunar calendar, equinoxes, solstices or temporal markers aka events. There's a process of manifestation which goes:
1. possibility to 2. probability to 3. sparking to 4. outcome/event.

For example with HARRP (an example he has used) if you start the juice flowing to the antennas you move from 1. to 2. At some point you get 3. (sparking). You can use approaches to increase the odds of it happening a particular way (one antennae higher, more power..) but there is a randomness to how it actually manifests.

That said, IMO it's perhaps channeled or back-channeled information from a benevolent entity or entities. I do not think the manifestation timing moving to mid-2020 to April 2025 events was by 'accident'. I see it more as a 'bonus' - if you've figured it out you get a few rewards to aid in this time although it's not required to 'win' at this game.

My approach with (Year+12) and focusing on the bot words is unique -- but after 900 pages it's been shown to work quite well from mid-2020 until now. To the extent I'm treating the bot words as a database and pulling from that, not something clif does.

Personally I do not think the bots dropped off in around April 2025 due to censorship during 2009 to 2012 (Shape reports) but rather that some major event(s) had transpired and 99% of the worlds communications go off-line in the future of this timeline. That is also IMO why the Shape has the [PTB] heading into DUMBS in fall 2024 (September perhaps) and the Vatican even earlier in Spring 2024. IMO it's in preparation for these events which tend to be cycle based.

Darwianian Chemical Systems was the 10-year research grant/project which was then over-night made into the company ModeRNA with this mRNA eugenics shot being it's first and only product. Darwianian Chemeical Systems was a research grant on how to sterilize, track (to kill), make them unable to survive the event and genetically alter survivors of a post-apocalyptic world. Hmm!.

IMO, the mass eugenics shots were designed to kill of the current crop of humans for a new semi-sythetic lifeforms aka homoborggenesis (trans-human species) and need to be done before this event occurs.

Lastly a note on "knowledge" which came up in a transcript recently...

Knowledge is merely having clarity of facts and truths.
Wisdom is the practical ability to make consistently good decisions in life.

Knowledge without practical application is worthless. It requires the correct ACTION at the correct TIME to be valuable.

By itself knowledge does NOT protect. Combined with ACTION (if done right) - this creates wisdom and wisdome acted upon does protect.

For example knowing the shots will kill, injure and disable over 2 - 8 years won't help a person at all if they didn't take whatever action was required and instead took the eugenics shots. What were seeing in the world is an issue of people whom may have knowledge but never apply it (all talk, never, getting the hands dirty). For example out of about a million US Doctors only about 100 to 400 stood against it (mostly retired). As most may have had knowledge as they did 'sweet -flick- all' (no action) they now have to suffer the consequences in the days, months and years ahead.

One other item KS (I got called away).

clif stopped his reports before he died of cancer in around 2018. It was UN-diagnosed and clif was into vegan type diets at the time not realizing the cancer issues were the cause of health issues (he died with 3/three types of cancer).

He was dead about 20-minutes but however it went they got him back (and I don't think he's walk in). He died twice after this. I normally call clif before he died 'clif 01' and afterwards 'clif' 02 as there are some differences. In his oldest videos he's still pretty thin and more sickly but due to factors like his martial arts has regained his vitality.

Before he died he had made free his Shape/ALTA reports on the webbot forum for research. I had purchased Shape # 00 to # 08 but getting access to the rest (# 09 to # 16) helped tremendously (they focus on 2023 to April-ish 2025.

clif still runs short term detailed datasets from time to time. He doesn't charge for his substack or bitchute items; he's just trying to help people as best as he can.

He has a substack and Bitchute channel. The substack often has audios as he's very busy. He's in his 70s, rural location, has a disabled wife to take care of and also some family members took the eugenics shots so has to look after them too (I seem to recall from one of his audios). So you'll hear him working as he records. One of his really old bitchute videos on shedding has about 500,000 views now.

Many people in the webbot forum moved on (some died) as we all expected it to start manifesting a year after the 2009 to 2012 report dates - not 12 years later, lol. I noticed it later 2021 when I was thinking, "Hey!, this reminds me of those dang reports!" .. which was long ago (2013?) archived with 100TB of other data, lol. Really great to see clif's project work out as for a long time everyone thought it had not.

Once they started manifesting (information side to reality) they were nailing event after event - the huge increases in energy prices in hundreds of percent, the shortages, JIT issues, WEF plans, lock-downs and on and on.

Webbots - Tomorrow's News from a Decade Ago!

When the bots indicate body parts and body related motions (ie: [reeling][staggering][vomiting]) it's picking up extremes in language, events and especially EMOTIONS occurring in that time period. They do not happen frequently but when they do it's along the lines of an exclamation point !!, as if the universe is saying "pay attention!!, this is really important".
Thank you for the clarification. That changes how I read the subsequent lines too. I'll have to mull over it some more.

How come?

His mannerisms, personality and so forth are the same for the most part. The biggest changes are:

clif 01
- Loves Pies
- Vegetarian
- Both parties are the same under the [PTB], it's a con job

clif 02
- Never talks about pies
- Eats meat
- Talks about Q, the plan and the anons

The first two can simply be diet changes. The doctors/med. system misdiagnosed him for many years (decades?) and all the time he had cancers (3/three types) and didn't know. Likely he cut out pies afterwards as unhealthy and added meat for health reasons.

The last is trickier. The R and D parties in the US are BOTH controlled by the [PTB], China and so forth. That came up in a Shape report as well. Q came about when JFK was assassinated in a successful coup (likely Bush Sr and so forth). Q was started there, at least, the modern version. The Babylonian Black Majick Banking System (compound interest, fiat, usury..) the Kazarians use likely has been in use for about 6,000 years so Q may have been around much longer as well.

So that remains the same. clif did mention that he did remove much of the [dog poet] (<- Q) items to protect them (2009 or 2010 Shape reports). More [dog poet] items would have been in there but clif otherwise - it would have been interesting to have been able to study them.

While the [dog poet] doesn't have much coverage in the Shape reports due to the removals some of the stuff coming up in the timeline pretty soon sure sounds like Q-related items - the Q-Plan. I think clif has also remained constant in this regard.

Also, clif's speech reversals also come across as congruent - his sub-conscious always agrees with what his conscious mind is saying. The sub-conscious communicates backwards and cannot lie - it seems to be a universal law (much like how to they to tell you what they are up to).

ALF (AI), OWL and so forth don't show up either and his higher self never disagrees. (Negative) AI reversed will have reversals which indicates lies and other motives, as an example. An example would be Sophia.

So he's being honest, no games, no entities in his speech reversals.

Overall seems like the same clif as when I first heard him back in 2004, just 19 years older.

On the 10 or so examples I did post before I had some which have already manifested, some in the process of manifesting and some yet to manifest to give an idea. I do a few more but you'll have to search the rest of them at the webbot forum or even do your own decodes from the original reports (also found in the webbot forum). I just wanted to give an idea of what they are like and how they work (or how I use them).

While some people may have heard of the webbots very few have probably ever seen the Shape or ALTA report series. In a few I posted the original Shape pages in two or so examples - the format I usually post with Timeline: and Bot Words: is what I do as I'm more focused on the bot words. As 60% of the Shape reports have now manifested into reality it's fun to go back and see how we all did, what we got right, what we got wrong, and how we've improved along the way. Great learning process and opportunity.

The (Year+12) for the Shape reports is the offset I came up with, it's not something clif does. There's about 900-pages I have done, these are just a few examples to give everyone an idea.

The one below is in this time period and manifesting now and is for 2023, 2024, 2025. It's a bit more complexas I think it includes several sources. One will be the [radiation] event yet to manifest, the plasma induced [living fires] such as those in communist-Canukistan, perhaps Fukushima radiations now stores within trees/plants, EMF DEW such as 5G, [strange energies] form outer space, man-made placed toxins

-----------

Shape # 09, Page # 10 1/25/2011

Timeframe:
Jan 25/2023 Onward for 3/three years (2023, 2024, 2025)

Bot Words:

[toxic accumulation][waves of radiation]
[human life][animal life]
^-- clif indicates over 3/three years
^ - Could the [toxic accumulation] also be the dioxins/chemicals released in attacks such as occurred in East Palestine, USA? It might also simply mean overall radiation exposure.

[radiation][unknown energies from space]
[irradiation][confusion][destruction of mental capacity]
^- Sounds like the 5G kill-grid plus bio-weapon graphene oxide (GO) but may also be linked to ADAPT2030's magnetic null point?, the binary sun & plasma currents?, realm curtain?

[space based effects][airplane radiation exposure]
[inclusion radiation][daily concern] <- Could this be 1/one reason they are shutting down the global airline industry?

[broadcast media][prepare populace][radiation from space]
[radiation forecaster][daily minutes][broadcasting radiation minutes]

[radiation from space][large area fires] <- Canadian Fires
[fires][near lifelike]
[unknown energies from space]
^-- DEW systems in orbit?, in-bound realm curtain?

Back
Top Bottom