Christmas wishes

Merry Christmas - Caesarmass dear people. :hug2:

May the spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path, may this season be full of knowledge, love, happiness and laughter for you and your family. :flowers:

Je souhaite un Joyeux Noël à tous mais surtout et tout particulièrement aux personnes seules, souffrantes et tristes...
Nous ne sommes jamais seuls car nos anges gardiens, nos guides spirituels, le Divin Esprit Cosmique
nous voient avec les yeux du coeur et sont attendries par nos prières...

I wish a Merry Christmas to all but especially to the lonely, suffering and sad people...
We are never alone because our guardian angels, our spiritual guides, the Divine Cosmic Spirit
see us with the eyes of the heart and are touched by our prayers...

Merry Caesarmas / Christmas to all Fellowship and Forum members! May the Divine Cosmic Mind bless all of you and may 2023 bring Love, Happiness, and more of the Knowledge which Protects.

Merry Caesarmas/Christmas to everyone! On this day of celebration the external light of our sun now begins to grow stronger decreasing the darkness with each passing day and promising the return of warmth and life. I pray the light within all of us will continue to grow stronger with the Love, Light, and Knowledge of the Divine Cosmic Mind giving us and those around us hope and peace.

Je souhaite un Joyeux Noël à tous mais surtout et tout particulièrement aux personnes seules, souffrantes et tristes...
Nous ne sommes jamais seuls car nos anges gardiens, nos guides spirituels, le Divin Esprit Cosmique
nous voient avec les yeux du coeur et sont attendries par nos prières...

I wish a Merry Christmas to all but especially to the lonely, suffering and sad people...
We are never alone because our guardian angels, our spiritual guides, the Divine Cosmic Spirit
see us with the eyes of the heart and are touched by our prayers...
Dear Perlou, I assure you that there are a huge number of people who wish they had solitude and privacy, because they don't. The same happens with those who are alone (apparently), they want company.

People "want" what they don't have.

In any case, in an infinite universe, what else can be any contact other than something very close. And you have it every day that you reconnect here.

Happy holidays to all.:hug2:

all my friends are flakes.jpg1671995265591.jpeg

A very Merry Christmas (Ceasarmast) to all and May we all succeed in our endeavours in 2023. We will be tested again and again and again. Let's be true to ourselves and may we all graduate where we should be. Thank you all for all your lovely and enduring tasks and promptness to help others in their chosen paths.

Have a great day and rest well today if you can.

Back
Top Bottom