Christmas wishes

C

Cleopatre VII

I would like to express my Christmas wishes to everyone present here. I consider tonight as appropriate for this.

May the wonder of Christmas shine in your hearts and bring warmth and health to those you love. And may the New Year be happy and peaceful to all the beings in the Universe.

Hi Friends!
Merry Christmas to all!
Faith is a mysterious thing. Sometimes it seems silly and unjustified.
It is a good time for this holiday - one of the darkest nights (in northern hemisphere) - dark and cold. Who would think about warmth and light that will come. It is not now indeed but we have faith that good times will come. Faith... Faith in something that is not here now.
I wish You all faith and hope and love.
God bless You all!

The English brought much that is unfortunate to the world, but one of their few gifts that keeps on giving is a host of memorable carols. I thought this short and rare one worth sharing - perhaps substitute Julius for Jesus and we get the message.

Merry Caesarmas everyone. 🎄

Merry Christmas, dear family and friends!
I wish you spend and enjoy this day with your loved ones and at least for a moment forget about all your worries and sorrows.

For the members who have kids, I recommend a funny cartoon:

We laughed and really enjoyed watching it today.

Merry Christmas!!! 🎄

Sorry to be a grumpy person. Every year on this day I watch this video for all those people who were victims of the psychopaths' wars and don't have much to celebrate. I trust that one day our souls will celebrate with "pomp and circumstance."

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Caesarmas/Christmas (after all, if Caesar was Paul's Christ, then "Christmas" will do just as well).

We have done the marathon cooking to host 27/28 people, almost all group members. I'm exhausted and I think I'll have a little nap before Christmas turkey. I hope all of you are nice to yourselves too, rest, relax and don't stress! Whatever comes, we can discuss it and work our way through it!

So enjoy your holiday!

Back
Top Bottom