Chinese Spy balloon?

Some people ask me to explain my change of heart regarding UFOs. But I have not changed, it is they who have turned their backs, not me. The UFO phenomenon is real and I can talk about it for hours and hours, except that they want to make us pass bladders for lanterns. Their Plan is very well established, I give you my publication of June 2021. Serge Monast described very well in the 1990s how they were going to pass off a possible extraterrestrial threat in order to impose a police world government. And not only that, everything was described. His collection of books should be read with sources and evidence... 👇

Very early Serge Monast. Just read the presentation of his complete collection...

Well, there you go! Harvard scientist Robert Duncan recently spoke at length about Project Blue Beam! According to Duncan, the objects that pilots and others see in the sky are created by a group within the government. "We're playing a game with our military to make sure we can fool the enemy too," the scientist said. "These are directed energy weapons." (WARNING THIS DOES NOT MEAN, I'm careful now, THAT THE UFO PHENOMENON DOES NOT EXIST!)
Twitter ( )
Chief Nerd
Harvard Scientist Robert Duncan Explains 'Project Blue Beam

"You can see it by the naked eye and it would leave a radar trace"

@KONCRETE

INFO THE LATEST FASHION

⚡️L Ukrainian air force reported that Russia would launch balloons with angle reflectors to distract and exhaust Ukraine's air defense - RIA Novosti.🥳

TARKOV
T.ME/RUSSOSPHERE

Now that we've literally drifted into alien ufo territory, a blast from the past - Bill Cooper let the cat out of the bag and ultimately paid the price! According to him, the fake alien plan to establish one world government dates back to 1917! > @2:31 and @3:07 you'll also recognize a very well known line:

George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell have a new podcast, Weaponized, and they devoted the most recent episode to the balloon stuff. Knapp made a point Dolan didn't: he points out that if these were real UFOs, and they were really shot at, there is no way that news would get to reporters so fast. No way the reporters would have access to the pilots. So he's calling BS on all the media reporting to that effect. He thinks there's something weird going on, that the news was deliberately seeded with UFO talking points (no propulsion, cylinder shaped, etc.).

A small, globe-trotting balloon declared “missing in action” by an Illinois-based hobbyist club on Feb. 15 has emerged as a candidate to explain one of the three mystery objects shot down by four heat-seeking missiles launched by U.S. Air Force fighters since Feb. 10.

The club—the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade (NIBBB)—is not pointing fingers yet.

But the circumstantial evidence is at least intriguing. The club’s silver-coated, party-style, “pico balloon” reported its last position on Feb. 10 at 38,910 ft. off the west coast of Alaska, and a popular forecasting tool—the HYSPLIT model provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)—projected the cylindrically shaped object would be floating high over the central part of the Yukon Territory on Feb. 11. That is the same day a Lockheed Martin F-22 shot down an unidentified object of a similar description and altitude in the same general area.
The descriptions of all three unidentified objects shot down Feb. 10-12 match the shapes, altitudes and payloads of the small pico balloons, which can usually be purchased for $12-180 each, depending on the type.

How do you think money is siphoned off into pockets and, black ops? All that money the US sends to bull$hit studies in other countries too....You believe they're actually studying anything? I don't.
Fair point, I suppose I was hoping they wouldn't insult our intelligence by coming right out and saying it. But you're right.

George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell have a new podcast, Weaponized, and they devoted the most recent episode to the balloon stuff. Knapp made a point Dolan didn't: he points out that if these were real UFOs, and they were really shot at, there is no way that news would get to reporters so fast. No way the reporters would have access to the pilots. So he's calling BS on all the media reporting to that effect. He thinks there's something weird going on, that the news was deliberately seeded with UFO talking points (no propulsion, cylinder shaped, etc.).
That's a good point, the seeding of the UFO talking points was another thing that jumped at me, and they kept it up for so long, and use the words so intentionally too, almost felt like the work of a marketing campaign. I really do wonder if it was meant, among other things, to simply gauge people's reaction to the idea of space brothers. Covid distracted people with fear, this kind of distorted people with excitement, what an interesting Psychological operation.

That's a good point, the seeding of the UFO talking points was another thing that jumped at me, and they kept it up for so long, and use the words so intentionally too, almost felt like the work of a marketing campaign. I really do wonder if it was meant, among other things, to simply gauge people's reaction to the idea of space brothers. Covid distracted people with fear, this kind of distorted people with excitement, what an interesting Psychological operation.
I absolutely agree and noticed the term UFO was used very liberally throughout mainstream articles. It gave the impression that they were legitimising the use of the term, which we all know is a term with particular connotations (even though it isn't supposed to mean anything other than 'unidentified flying object'). Anyone using that term must be aware of those connotations and so it could be deliberately used to influence people to think about the objects in a more open minded way.

A.I., I followed the link to the episode and there is now only 1:10 minutes available. Is there another youtbue channel or has it been shortened/censored since you posted? Did Knapp raise too many points that go against the current narrative?

A.I., I followed the link to the episode and there is now only 1:10 minutes available. Is there another youtbue channel or has it been shortened/censored since you posted? Did Knapp raise too many points that go against the current narrative?
That's weird. It should still be available on any major podcast platform, e.g.:

Ballons, explosions, trains and meteors.
The story so far... 17 strange days

Feb. 2
: A senior U.S. defense official tells reporters that the U.S. is tracking a flying object and has "very high confidence" that the object is a Chinese high-altitude balloon and is flying over sensitive sites to collect information.

Feb. 3: In a rare expression of contrition, China says it "regrets the unintended entry of the airship into U.S. airspace." It insists the balloon was not there to spy on U.S. military sites, but was a civilian airship sent up for research purposes and had accidentally drifted over the U.S. due to weather currents.

Feb. 3/4:41 pm A woman saw what she claims was a possible explosion in the sky over Billings on Friday, February 3, 2022, and she shared a video of the incident on Twitter. The video went viral

Feb. 3, just before 9 p.m. ET, a Norfolk Southern train derailed near East Palestine, Ohio, a town of about 4,800 people near the border with Pennsylvania. 11 cars were carrying hazardous material, investigators said. Five cars were carrying vinyl chloride, a cancer-causing substance. In order to avoid a catastrophic explosion, officials evacuated residents and intentionally burned off some of the chemicals

Feb. 4: A U.S. fighter plane shoots down the balloon as soon as it drifts over open water off the coast of South Carolina. China calls the downing of its balloon an "obvious overreaction" and continues to insist the balloon was a civilian research airship.

Feb. 6, crews released the vinyl chloride from the derailed cars into a trench, where they burned it off in a "controlled explosion," causing a dramatic plume of black smoke.

Feb. 8
: The U.S. State Department tells reporters the shot-down Chinese balloon is part of a "fleet" of balloons overseen by the People's Liberation Army. Pictures of the balloon, officials say, showed it had equipment onboard that a normal weather balloon would not need — including large solar panels, multiple antennas and sensors for intelligence surveillance.

Feb. 8, East Palestine. The evacuation order was lifted. Officials said air quality was measured and deemed safe before allowing residents to return home.

Feb. 9: The U.S. briefs diplomats from 40 countries about the Chinese balloon it shot down. On Capitol Hill, both chambers of Congress receive classified briefings on the incident.

Feb. 10-12: The U.S. shoots down three unidentified objects in as many days, all found in North American airspace.

Feb.12 Meteor Sar2667 lights up the sky in northern France.

Feb. 13: China hits back with its own balloon allegations, accusing the U.S. of flying its own high altitude balloons into Chinese airspace, without Beijing's permission, on more than 10 occasions since January 2022.

Feb. 14: Senators receive a classified briefing on the unidentified objects, with members of both parties leaving the briefing saying they are assured that the spate of unidentified floating objects shot down by U.S. jets in recent days do not pose an immediate threat to Americans.

Feb. 15 Multiple agencies are looking into calls of a loud explosion over Mission Texas. Houston Air Traffic Control has received 2 reports of blue streaks in the sky and sounds of an explosion over Mission, Texas; possible meteorite has struck the area.

Feb.16 White House Press Secretary on the 3 downed UFOs: "No evidence they originated in China; not operated by U.S. government; President Biden to address public at 14:00 hrs."

President of the United States, Joe Biden:
"We don't know exactly what these 3 objects were / My Secretary of State will lead an effort to help establish common global standards on largely unregulated unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs)."

Feb. 16 Over a 80+ firefighters battle a Massive 5 acre fire that has broken out a warehouse storing plastic plant pots, fertilizers, and other plant material in Kissimmee, Florida.

Feb. 16 Another train derailment, this time in Van Buren Township outside Detroit, Michigan, with one car carrying hazardous materials

Feb.17 The U.S. ended the search for two of the unidentified objects it shot down, raising the possibility that the devices will never be collected and analyzed

Lines of Communication between U.S. and Chinese Military Officials have reportedly been Closed according to the White House National Security Council.

Links

Other information obtained from Twitter.

TO BE CONTINUED

Back
Top Bottom