Bridgend, South Wales - High Strangeness

Another death in Bridgend, South Wales UK - this time a murder

The UK Daily Mail Online carries this story today:
A-level student accused of killing her boyfriend after party to celebrate results
_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208421/A-level-student-accused-killing-boyfriend-party-celebrate-results.html

Daily Mail said:
An 18-year-old student has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing her boyfriend to death just hours after celebrating her A-level results.

Kat McGrath is being held by police after the body of Alyn Thomas, 22, was found in a pool of blood at the home Miss McGrath shared with her parents.

Paramedics discovered Mr Thomas’s body after they were called to the £400,000 detached house in Bridgend, South Wales, in the early hours of Friday. […]

Bridgend is the location of several suicides by young people in recent years. The Cs had this to say about the suicides:

Session 20 June 2009 said:
Q. […] (A**) What about these suicides in Bridgend, Wales? What's going on there?

A: Location amplifies the kinds of waves mentioned earlier leading to rapid disintegration.

Q: (L) So it's like underground water, or electromagnetic, or some kind of power point or something like that?

A: Yes

Here’s a description of the young woman accused of the murder:

Daily Mail said:
Another [friend] said: ‘She knows how to work but also how to enjoy herself. She’s a good girl in every way.

‘Kat is only small - just over 5ft tall whereas Alyn was not far off 6ft. We don’t know what happened but it is terrible.’

Compare that with the description, in Martha Stout's The Myth Of Sanity, of Meng, the small Vietnamese woman who carried a heavy air-conditioning unit up some stairs to her apartment and installed it, a job which would normally require two men. Did Kat McGrath slip into a dissociated state?

And this very common description of persons who commit acts of violence:

Daily Mail said:
One neighbour said: ‘Kat is a quiet girl and no trouble. She seemed to have taken her education seriously and this is just terrible.

Re: Strange cat deaths in Bridgend, South Wales

Maybe the 'death impulse' that seems to be in the air in Bridgend has now changed from being inflicted on self - as in the many suicides of young people in the area - to being inflicted on others. The UK Daily Mail recently carried an article entitled 'A-level student accused of killing her boyfriend after party to celebrate results' which describes the case of a young woman of eighteen who stabbed her boyfriend to death. The article can be read at _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208421/A-level-student-accused-killing-boyfriend-party-celebrate-results.html.

Re: 17th young person to take own life from same area in 13 months!!!!!

Sheesh - thanks for keeping us updated on this, treesparrow.

I was in Wales (Cardiff, Carmarthen, Kilkenny) in 2008. I stayed with a family there for about six weeks. The entire family, but particularly the husband was undergoing really strange experiences. He was constantly getting headaches, having thoughts and images projected in his mind and would wake up with lesions/red marks on his skin. In addition, he said he used to play guitar (confirmed by his girlfriend/wife) and could no longer remember how.

While staying there, I had two of the most disturbing dreams I'd ever had in my life. We never could figure out exactly what was going on. Theories at the time ranged from cults to mind control to aliens. In addition to all this, they told me the neighbors also seemed to display unusual behavior. One lady in particular kept coming over to try and get the family to join the local church. She seemed most interested in the wife and kids but expressed disdain at the husband. To him, she would give out a pamphlet on schizophrenia.

We had a good laugh over the pamphlet because it was obvious nonsense. Soon after, she (the church lady) became adamant that they return the pamphlet.

In short, I think there is something going on out there.

Regarding the comment about knowledge protecting. I have no doubt that it does, but if one is bombarded constantly with sound, images, physical disturbances I wonder just how long anyone could withstand such madness for long before succumbing?

One additional note, the family was interested in becoming Jewish and would experience intense attacks from individuals and their children although as far as we knew, this information was not made readily available by the family. Forms of attack were toilet paper smeared with feces found on their gate several times, rolling papers on their front lawn, kids being threatened.

This was taking place over years.

truth seeker said:
I was in Wales (Cardiff, Carmarthen, Kilkenny) in 2008. [...]

While staying there, I had two of the most disturbing dreams I'd ever had in my life. We never could figure out exactly what was going on.

I was in Wales for 10 days over the summer of 2008 myself, and except the first and the last night i spend there, i had nightmares every night! I slept less than 6 hours each night, and the context of the dreams was about aliens who tried to enter my room but i stopped them with my thoughts and will power :huh: , or psychopaths who were after me and people i loved and tried to killed us, and we pretended we were dead, or being at a hospital in WWII full of severely injured and dying soldiers...

The energy there was really weird. But somehow, i did not feel as tired, considering the horrible sleep.

How awful. The whole place sounds like it's being bombarded by an evil mind-control experiment

Due to the strange events in Bridgend I thought I'd post this report, not about a suicide but a murder by a teenager. It happened in August last year -I'm sure not if it was picked up by SOTT then - just in case it wasn't here is the latest news on the incident -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/8493784.stm

A dreadful thought but, what if the whole town IS an experiment/feeding trough?!

The case of micronesia comes to mind, I read it long ago in a book, the explanation generally accepted being a social one, similar as the one quickly suggested (myspace, social networking/status....) but now it makes one think more deeply.

Just goggle "micronesia suicide" and get an idea....it has been going on for some years already.

R

Back
Top Bottom