Bridgend, South Wales - High Strangeness

As a Bridgend resident I am disgusted and saddened by some of the comments on this forum, especially about the suicides which was started by media hype because a boy committed suicide and his friend was so upset that he also did A FEW WEEKS LATER. Since then the media jumped on the story and every suicide which occurred was reported as linked even though people were from different towns and villages and had never even met. I'm not going to bore you with stats but google "suicide rates" and choose a town or City, it seems to be the norm these days, it's a shame people still believe what they are told by media and it's so sad that a lovely county like Bridgend with its beautiful countryside and beaches has been made famous for the wrong reasons. there is nothing stranger in Bridgend than anywhere else in the UK, do some of your own research in your towns, you may be surprised and Bridgend may be given a break :(

Hi mistee2211,

Welcome to the Forum. We would appreciate it if you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. Thanks. :)

mistee2211 said:
As a Bridgend resident I am disgusted and saddened by some of the comments on this forum, especially about the suicides which was started by media hype because a boy committed suicide and his friend was so upset that he also did A FEW WEEKS LATER. Since then the media jumped on the story and every suicide which occurred was reported as linked even though people were from different towns and villages and had never even met. I'm not going to bore you with stats but google "suicide rates" and choose a town or City, it seems to be the norm these days, it's a shame people still believe what they are told by media and it's so sad that a lovely county like Bridgend with its beautiful countryside and beaches has been made famous for the wrong reasons. there is nothing stranger in Bridgend than anywhere else in the UK, do some of your own research in your towns, you may be surprised and Bridgend may be given a break :(

mistee, I see that this is your first post on our forum. I don't think that you read the Forum Guidelines before you signed in, because if you did you would realize that this forum is different than others. When we share stories/news/information is for the purpose of research, and especially things out of the norm get our attention. We are not a chat forum. We record, discuss subjects and with every new bit of information our perspective about each subject changes, deepens, and so on. And this is the case with the suicides in Bridgend area. It caught our attention, we archived some news, discussed it, connected some dots, which is what we do with everything. If you read this thread you would notice that a few of the people commenting are from the surrounding areas, and I have myself shared what locals told me about the suicide cases when I was visiting.

In fact, and I know I don't speak only of myself, if I was from Bridgend I'd be reading this thread with much interest, and probably have a million questions to ask! :lkj: I'd like to know everything, good and bad, for my sake and my loved ones'. Or if I heard of so many suicides in my area :shock:

In the case that you are from a travel agency or you worry about people stop visiting the area because of its "bad name" I think you should know that when people from our forum read about a place with any sort of "weirdness" going on, they are more likely to visit it than other places :lol:

Lastly, like Zadius wrote, if you read the guidelines and you decide that you'd like to continue interacting with us under the aegis of said guidelines, then you are very welcomed to create an introduction post in the new-members section and share with us a bit about yourself, how you came upon our forum, things like that. That will give the rest of us the opportunity to get to know you a bit and welcome you properly :flowers:

This article is interesting ...

BRIDGEND REVISITED…. February 22, 2014

The official number of deaths, between 2007 to the present (according to official figures) by way of suicide, in and around the small town of Bridgend, south Wales is 79. However, local knowledge puts it at 98, but the true figure according to my source, currently stands nearer 110. Among those numbers, only one is known to have left a ‘suicide’ note?

What is strange is that nearly all of them, were discovered hanging, with their feet touching the ground or on their knees. You did not see that small, but important fact being reported in the mainstream media did you?
On the subject of facts, it’s another fact that you will struggle to find anything written at all about this ongoing ‘event.’

The local MP, Madeline Moon went as far as announcing that the media were ‘a part of the problem,’ which again, points towards a suppression of information being made available. For instance, did you know that many of the Suicides were young women? Ordinarily, females are known to take an overdose, or slash their wrists when attempting suicide.

Hanging oneself is an unusual practice by females, and hanging oneself while remaining kneeling is very unusual indeed, under any circumstances. The last suicide by way of hanging, (not common knowledge) was of a 23-year old girl, from the Brynmenna area of Bridgend, in October 2013.

The deaths are still continuing, even though they are not being reported, make no mistake about that.

Why also would this unusually high number of suicides, end their lives in such a similar manner?

At its height, the Bridgend Suicides were clustered closely together and believed to have radiated outward from a single “Patient Zero,” a high school student. When his friends and classmates began to follow suit, it was a disturbing if not wholly unexplainable series of deaths.

However, when other Bridgenders, normally unconnected to such levels of contagious teenage despair, began to take their own lives in the same exact manner, the locals became understandably alarmed.

Reports of perfectly happy and contented individuals, many of whom were looking forward to future plans, suddenly began hanging themselves from trees, rafters, doorways etc… And still no reasonable official explanation was being offered.

According to my source, who incidentally, was threatened with arrest and the confiscation of his mobile phone and computer if he continued asking questions, the South Wales Police are especially averse to any critisism or questions regarding this matter.

For a specific example, asking if there is any connections between the suicides and the TETRA emergency radio system, will bring you the kind of attention you would not believe.

The TETRA system, which is used by the police and emergency services in the UK for communication, uses between 380 and 400 MHz, which is switched on and off at such a pulse rate that a pseudo-ELF of 17.6 Hz (17.6 times per second) is produced. This means the brain and nervous system are hit by pulses of UHF (USA terms) microwave (UK terms) every 1/17.6th of a second.

This has a similar effect as having electrochemical hammer blows to the head at a rate of 17.6 every second. If you would find the sound of constant hammer drills irritating to listen to, try and imagine 17.6 hammer-like blows per second being delivered to the nervous and endocrinal system, at a cellular level.

What kind of effect could this have on the organism subjected to it?

Since human cells communicate to each other in the ELF range, these hammerlike blows of pseudo-ELF, disrupts and derange cellular activities, leading to dysfunction, behavioural changes and onset of carcinogenic proteins which can lead to the affected organism developing tumours. The UK Government has been considering spending £2.5 million to fully implement a nation-wide deployment of this system.

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz, broadcast at 400 MHz, which is essentially identical to the ‘Pandora Project’, which was funded by the CIA in the late ’60s and early ’70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states.

This system will be used by all UK police and emergency services, as the Home Office has sold off all police frequencies, so they will have no choice than to to use the new system.

Will use of the TETRA system by the police, lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation?

That could prove useful for incidences of economic or social chaos, where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction I would think.

30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country to maximise the effects on the local UK population – in essence, a not-so subtle form of mass mind control.

What other explanation would there be for anyone who has complained about these transmitters, to receive a letter from the Government informing them that, “If the transmitters are not positioned where the Government wishes, there can be no guarantee of police protection, which will lead to higher insurance premiums for the affected householder.”

(I am trying to obtain one of those letters in order to confirm this)

A leading UK newspaper did try to run this story, but the item was ‘shelved’ allegedly.

“The history of mind control at a distance, remote mind control technology (RMCT) began in America with the research of Dr Ross Adey and his colleagues in the late ’60’s, working on the CIA-funded Pandora Project.

Adey found that ELF (extremely low frequency) signals on the region of 1-20 Hz (with 0.1 increments having different effects), had bioactive and psychoactive effects. The research was important to the CIA for they wished to find frequencies which could mind control humans from a distance (RMCT).

Pandora researchers discovered that the 6-16 Hz region had drastic effects on brain and on nervous and endocrinal systems.

“This could enable major dysfunction in the target victim if research on cats and monkeys could be duplicated – the research on human victims still remains classified”.

_http://outlawjimmy.com/2014/02/22/bridgend-revisited/

Bodies of two babies found in Bridgend home

Police have launched an investigation after the bodies of two babies were found in a home in south Wales.

Officers were called to the house in the Wildmill area of Bridgend just before 8pm on Saturday (November 26). Three people were arrested in connection with the 'distressing' incident.

Two men, aged 37 and 47, and a woman, aged 29, were arrested on suspicion of concealing the birth of a child, police said. They remain in police custody to be questioned.

An investigation is ongoing and detectives are keen to hear from anyone with information. Superintendent Marc Attwell, from South Wales Police, said: "This is very distressing incident, and we are appealing for anyone with information, to please get in touch.

"There will be a visible police presence in the area as extensive inquiries continue over the weekend and we encourage anyone with information or concerns to talk to officers."

Back
Top Bottom