Ayuda con traducción.

Natievell

The Force is Strong With This One
Hola. Escribí mi presentación, use el traductor google, pero no creo que haya quedado coherente. Por favor díganme como puedo corregirla

Hi. I wrote my presentation, use the google translator, but I think you have been consistent. Please tell me how I can correct it :-[

Español:

“Hola a todos. Mi inglés no es muy bueno, pero estoy en proceso de aprenderlo. Leí el trabajo de Laura hace unos años y realmente quedé interesada. También he combinado eso con lo que he aprendido de “Un curso de milagros”, realmente parecía que lo que decían los dos trabajos se complementaba. Cuando era pequeña tuve un encuentro con Jesús, ahora no puedo saber si fue verdad o no. Pero eso me cambió para siempre. Las personas que se los comenté sólo dijeron que era una alucinación, pero no creo que sea así. También en mi país (México) están pasando cosas extrañas que quisiera comentar. Además de eso he pasado otros hechos que también quisiera compartir. Por ahora vivo una vida normal, y no tengo mucho tiempo ni recursos, pero de cualquier manera espero poder ayudar. Un gusto en conocerles”

English:

"Hi everyone. My english is not very good, but I am in process of learning. I read Laura's worksome years ago and I was really interested. I've also combined that with what I learned from "A Course in Miracles," which really seemed to say the two works are complementary. When I was little I had an encounter with Jesus, now I can not know if it was true or not. But that changed me forever. People were told they just said it was a hallucination, but I do not think that way. In my country (Mexico) are strange things happening like to discuss. Besides that I have been other events also like to share. For now I live a normal life, and I have little time or resources, but either way I hope I canhelp. A pleasure to meet you "

Gracias / Thanks

Hola Natievell, bienvenida al foro. :) Corrijo un par de cosillas, aunque se entiende bien:

"Hi everyone. My English is not very good, but I am in the process of learning. I read Laura's work some years ago and I was really interested. I've also combined that with what I learned from "A Course in Miracles," it really seemed like the two works complemented each other. When I was little I had an encounter with Jesus, now I cannot know if it was true or not. But that changed me forever. The people I told them about it just said it was a hallucination, but I do not think it was. In my country (Mexico) strange things are happening which I would like to discuss. Besides that I have been through other events which I would also like to share. For now I live a normal life, and I have little time or resources, but either way I hope I can help. A pleasure to meet you."

Back
Top Bottom