Atlantis

I came across the attached article ('Project Looking Glass') a few years ago. It is based on whistleblower testimony by someone who claimed to work at Section 4 of Area 51, which in UFO folklore is the place where crashed UFOs are taken for study.

I can be wrong, but as I'm "mental sensitive" which often working with telepathy, let me say some words about.

Project Looking Glass is a way to Prediction or to Look what's happening in other places, where one cannot go there, so basically is a Consciousness Projection,

The Looking Glass is based on Remote View, and the name probably is given to the technological apparatus, which control something like telepathy, but of course this should be very health dangerous and inefficient.

CIA still uses Remote View, but need "trained sensitives", similar to clairvoyance, without tech apparatus. It works!

I can be wrong, but as I'm "mental sensitive" which often working with telepathy, let me say some words about.

Project Looking Glass is a way to Prediction or to Look what's happening in other places, where one cannot go there, so basically is a Consciousness Projection,

The Looking Glass is based on Remote View, and the name probably is given to the technological apparatus, which control something like telepathy, but of course this should be very health dangerous and inefficient.

CIA still uses Remote View, but need "trained sensitives", similar to clairvoyance, without tech apparatus. It works!
Border Dog: You may well be right here.

It reminds me that people have claimed that the famous chair at Camp Hero at Montauk Point, Long Island, New York State, where time tavel and manifestation experiments were purportedly carried out, relied on people who had the right kind of mind to activate the chair from which the experiments were controlled. These experiments were supposed to have been performed as a follow-up to what the US Government discovered through the Philadelphia Experiment and included experiments in time travel, teleportation and mind control amongst other things.

If you are not aware of this story, it would be worth your while looking into but I must warn you that the legend of Montauk is shrouded in a fog of disinformation, particularly the accounts of Preston Nichols and Stewart Swerdlow, who both claimed in their books on Montauk to have recovered repressed memories of their involvement in the experiments. I seem to recall that the C's commented on Preston Nichols in the transcripts and labelled him as a government disinformation agent. However, there is definitely some truth to the fact that secret experiments into the mind were carried out at the base. In case you are not aware, the C's commented on these experiments in the 31 July 1999 session. Session 31 July 1999

BTW: The Netflix TV series 'Stranger Things' is supposedly based on the experiments conducted at Montauk. The series got a mention in the following Forum thread Stranger Things.

I was aware of the CIA experiments on remote viewing and I am trying to find time at the moment to read Ingo Swan's book 'Penetration', as he was an early exponent of remote viewing in the US. If you haven't read it, I can post a pdf copy of it if you like.

Have you done any remote viewing yourself?

I seem to recall that the C's commented on Preston Nichols in the transcripts and labelled him as a government disinformation agent.
No, there is no mention of him in the transcripts that I could find, but he has been mentioned many times here on the forum in different threads as being a disinfo agent or somewhat similar terminology.

No, there is no mention of him in the transcripts that I could find, but he has been mentioned many times here on the forum in different threads as being a disinfo agent or somewhat similar terminology.
Nienna, as I get older my memory gets worse so I could be confusing things said in the transcripts with comments made on the Forum. I could also be confusing Nichols with Al Bielek. The C's had this to say about Bielek who has been a major player in spreading disinformation about the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk:

Session 7 October 1994
Q: (L) Has there been a landing on Mars by the United States?
A: No.

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek a phony?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Did he work on the Philadelphia project?
Q: (L) Was he brainwashed to have fake outrageous memories?
Q: (L) Is he lying deliberately?
A: Instructed by government for disinformation dissemination.

I must warn you that the legend of Montauk is shrouded in a fog of disinformation, particularly the accounts of Preston Nichols and Stewart Swerdlow, who both claimed in their books on Montauk to have recovered repressed memories of their involvement in the experiments
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek really who he claims to be?

A: No. Was technician but not aboard vessel.

Q: (L) So he did not go back and forth in time?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So he's trying to make himself out to be more than he actually is?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) He is a wannabe?

A: No. He is an agent of the government.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

Nienna, as I get older my memory gets worse so I could be confusing things said in the transcripts with comments made on the Forum.
Not a problem. I do the same thing. There's also books and articles that things could be mentioned in and confused with the C's comments.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

Ah. I looked for Preston Nichols and Nichols, but not Preston. My bad. Thanks, Kay Kim.

Have you done any remote viewing yourself?​

Yes, I did it, but I choose "limit" if are other option of cognitive projection.

by using third Eye I feel uncomfortable with the vortex and can not stabilize well the "remote visual screen", I think that is like a child starting to walk, which doesn't balance properly and falls.

but by thoughts or by lucid dreams, I can get almost information I need. I prefer telepathy because the infos arrive in blocks and I can better recognize whatever are.

Thank you very much for the links. I'll come back later to see the contents. I probably also have good ones to share here timely. I'm carefully dedicated to psych and para-psych phenomenas.

my English is not so good, but it is not too bad.

Hello everyone :)

I went through all the Atlantis themed Kosmographia episodes and collected over 200 screenshots of the relevant material discussed in this show, including extracts, quotes, graphs and pictures. It's an attempt to give a more detailed overview of Mr. Carlson's Atlantis research. I also added a bullet point summary of the Kosmographia-discussion, the main take aways that striked me as most relevant. That way we can discuss the content and refer to it in more detail. This might also be interesting for those of you who haven't seen the series yet.

In case I misrepresented something or missed something important, please let me know. In the following I present the content of the first Atlantis related episode. If you want I can add all the remaining episodes in the same manner.

Randall Carlson Podcast 003 Atlantis Mystery - Evidence Revealed Pt1: Geologic Heresy & the "A-word"

IMG_003_001.jpg
  • People have been looking all over the world for Atlantis ignoring the details of the original source.

IMG_003_002.jpg
IMG_003_003.jpg
IMG_003_004.jpg
IMG_003_005.jpg
IMG_003_006.jpg
IMG_003_007.jpg
IMG_003_008.jpg
  • Origin: Story emmenated from Plato - was it meant metaphorically or literally? Metaphor/Concept of the idealized political state VS description of real prehistoric events?
  • Source: Two dialogues "Timaeus" and "Critias"
  • Elderly Egyptian priest speaking to SOLON (600 BC): Greek poet, scholar, philosopher and law giver, who went into a 10 year exile, journeyed to Egypt, where he supposedly heard the tale of Atlantis.
  • Literature on Atlantis prior to the mid to late 70ties: most authors focussed on the west of the Straits of Gibraltar and stick to the details of the source material
  • Then came the authoritarian critics
  • The book "Atlantis Fact Or Fiction" (1978) --> Result: Abandoning the details of Plato's original narrative, people started looking in different places (deviating from the source material but still calling it Atlantis). Famous example: Atlantis projected onto the collapse of the Minoan culture and it's possible connection to the catastrophic eruption of Thera (Santorini) --> location and date deviate from Plato's account, assuming that Plato or translator got confused and made an error, mixing up east and west and changing 900 ys (Thera eruption) to 9000 years prior to Solon's exile, which is the original date given for the desruction of Atlantis --> 11600 years ago!

IMG_003_009.jpg
IMG_003_010.jpg
IMG_003_011.jpgIMG_003_012.jpgIMG_003_013.jpg
  • Contributing author and geologist Dorithy B. Vitaliano proposes 3 options: taking it literally, seriously but not literally or as pur fiction/invention.
  • referring back to a book from 1882 by Ignatius Donnelly "Atlantis: The Antediluvian World" He was a congress man from Minnesota, very interested in ancient tradition, did research in the library of congress - (in another book "Ragnarok" he even proposes a comet impact as the destructive force --> he was ahead of his time!). His works triggered huge interest in Atlantis to this day. There are two camps: blind believers as ignorant to the details as the critics. Atlantis found its way into pop culture.
  • Dorithy is setting up a strawman: "sunken island" is turned into "submerged continent" , which is misleading, a red herring. It's a superficial analysis that just sounds authoritative: "If we can dismiss two of those geological propositions, than we don't need to explain any of the rest of the stuff! (all the other propositions by Ignatius Donnelly) Botanical, linguistic, racial, symbolical, mythological aso because there is no geological basis to it" (as she claims).
  • The geological authorities have spoken! --> topic burnt and the dreaded "A-Word" was born!
  • But is there really no geological evidence?
  • Donnelly's approach similar to Immanuel Velikovsky's: good job of assembling data in the 50ties but his interpretation/explanation might be questionable/ was attacked "throwing the baby out with the bath water". Velikovsky coined the phrase "mankind in amnesia" (often used by Graham Hancock). Speculation about why there is such a resistance aginst the idea of a lost ancient civilisation: people don't want to know the traumatic truth?
  • Fingerprints of the Gods in 1995 by Graham Hancock provoked reviews like "Fantastic Archeology" by L. Sprague de Camp

IMG_003_014.jpgIMG_003_015.jpg
  • Setting up another strawman: "The far advanced mega civilisation" but in reality there is no mention of such marvels in Plato's account or Hancock's book!

The rest of this post follows below...

Attachments

• IMG_003_009.jpg
    IMG_003_009.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_003_016.jpg
    IMG_003_016.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_003_017.jpg
    IMG_003_017.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_003_018.jpg
    IMG_003_018.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_003_019.jpg
    IMG_003_019.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 3
IMG_003_016.jpgIMG_003_017.jpgIMG_003_018.jpgIMG_003_019.jpgIMG_003_020.jpgIMG_003_021.jpgIMG_003_022.jpgIMG_003_023.jpg
  • interesting work about different cultures but false connection to Atlantis --> rationalizing all the deviations from the original details.

IMG_003_024.jpg
  • Underestimating ancient scholars and explaining all the nessasary deviations to avoid the literal approach
  • Nothing fantastical about Plato's description of Atlantis: It's not unlike a glorified Minoan Civilisation, living on an island in the Mid Atlantic, getting destroyed by a convulsion of nature
  • The dismissal of the geological Atlantis-propositions was premature/unfounded. The geology actually supports the idea of sunken landmasses (as will be discussed in detail later on) --> in 1978 proof for sunken landmasses has already been found. We know by now there were convulsions of nature and Plato's date matches exactly the onset of the modern epoch: 11600 years ago, date pinpointed by independent geologists for the beginning of the Holocene, catastrophic transition from Pleistocene to Holocene. Coincidence?

Attachments

• IMG_003_025.jpg
    IMG_003_025.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 44534View attachment 44535View attachment 44536View attachment 44537View attachment 44538View attachment 44539View attachment 44540View attachment 44541
  • interesting work about different cultures but false connection to Atlantis --> rationalizing all the deviations from the original details.

View attachment 44542View attachment 44543
  • Underestimating ancient scholars and explaining all the nessasary deviations to avoid the literal approach
  • Nothing fantastical about Plato's description of Atlantis: It's not unlike a glorified Minoan Civilisation, living on an island in the Mid Atlantic, getting destroyed by a convulsion of nature
  • The dismissal of the geological Atlantis-propositions was premature/unfounded. The geology actually supports the idea of sunken landmasses (as will be discussed in detail later on) --> in 1978 proof for sunken landmasses has already been found. We know by now there were convulsions of nature and Plato's date matches exactly the onset of the modern epoch: 11600 years ago, date pinpointed by independent geologists for the beginning of the Holocene, catastrophic transition from Pleistocene to Holocene. Coincidence?
Great work.

Randall Carlson Podcast Ep004 Atlantis Mystery - Evidence Revealed Pt2: Solon and Plato's Critias

IMG_B_01.jpg
  • Speaking of catastrophy --> MIT technology review:" It's hard enough to feel concerned that a city killer size asteroid wasn't detected further ahead of time. It was announced just hours before it passed by earth after being detected a few days beforehand by teams in the US and Brazil. It's relatively small size, unusual orbit and fast speed, all (add up) making it tough to spot"
  • Randall: If this object is around 400 feet in diameter with a radius of 200 feet and you compare it with the Tunguska object having a radius of roughly 75 feet, given the fact that it's volume scales by the third power of the radius, you are looking at a volume of 19 x Tunguska and that would be more than a city killer (if it's at the higher range). Tunguska with an explosive force of 15 megatons VS this one: about 285 Megatons (28000 Hiroshima bombs) = A State killer.
  • Talk about various destruction scenarios: Does it blow up in the atmosphere or does it strike the ground, ocean or land, depending on it's density and trajectory? Low density objects can fragment and become a wide spread shot gun blast more destructive than a ground impact --> major catastrophy/disruptor.
  • They don't track objects that small although those are more common than a kilometer wide object. Sometimes they come in swarms like the Great Meteor Procession of 1913 (Tunguska size objects), not to mention bigger ones like the 1 mile wide object on a 6 month(+) orbit around the sun, having passed by two month prior to the recording and it had its own satelite a third of a mile wide --> Randall: "That would be a major planetary disruption there. Yeah, people would really be wondering about their safe spaces then"
  • In their near earth object data base they are not really looking for comets yet (big asteroids only).
  • The danger of comets is not so much the nucleus striking the earth but rather getting trapped into a jovian orbit, ping-ponging back and forth between Jupiter and the sun while it begins to disintegrate littering its orbit with debris (creating meteor streams)
  • Talking about how the topics discussed here have influenced pop culture like various comet impact movies

IMG_B_02.jpgIMG_B_03.jpgIMG_B_04.jpgIMG_B_05.jpg
  • Randall was Inspired by View Master reels (3d-picture-viewing-toy) like stop motion dinosaurs getting wiped out by comet impact, Jules Verne stories, Arabian Nights (Sufi teaching stories) and Tom Corbett's Space Cadet (1950ies SciFi series) --> source of his fascination with pyramids. The show's science advisor was Willy Ley who was involved in the space program. Story line comes pretty close to Richard C. Hoagland's Mars scenario, author of "The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever" who was all about Tedrahedral Physics.
  • Back to where we left off last time: Apart from Plato's claims that the story of Atlantis is true, he might also have used it to illustrate his idea of the ideal state (competing arguments could both be true)

IMG_00.jpgIMG_01.jpg
  • It is claimed that there is no evidence for a sunken landmass in the Mid Atlantic and that it rather refers to destruction of Minoan Greek
  • But the author admits that Plato's word "nesos" means "island". Then he puts it to north western Europe? What's wrong with the Azores? --> Mental gymnastics to avoid the obvious conclusion!

IMG_02.jpgIMG_03.jpgIMG_04.jpgIMG_05.jpgIMG_06.jpgIMG_07.jpgIMG_08.jpgIMG_09.jpg
  • Chain of story tellers, highly respected scientists in their time
  • Poems and epic tales handed down --> knowledge transmission via oral tradition, the high art of story telling: Not changing a single word so that errors are unlikely
  • Text speaks of "The true story" several times (Socrates and Critias/ Intoduction) It's emphasized that its meant literally, not allegoricaly
  • Knowledge of Priest reaches deep into the past, speaking of periodical destruction of mankind (old proverb: Fire and water have no mercy)
  • Priest says explicitly that the true event is encoded in the greek myth of Phaethon: "Now this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving around the earth and in the heavens" --> Extraterrestrial encounter!
  • the concept of preserving knowledge through tales
  • Randall tells the Story of Phaethon, who learns that the sun god Helios is his father. He visits him for the first time and may ask him a favor: Patheon wants to drive the chariot of his father, who tries to talk him out of it...

The second half of this post follows below...

Last edited:
IMG_10.jpgIMG_11.jpgIMG_12.jpgIMG_13.jpgIMG_14.jpgIMG_15.jpgIMG_16.jpgIMG_17.jpg
  • Astrological clues, symbolism/ Zodiac (Path of the sun)
  • Accident/Destruction/Cataclysm
  • Chariot is a metaphor for comet passing within the orbit of the moon.
  • Description of cataclysmic devestation like "and Parnassus, with its two peaks, and Rhodope, forced at last to part with his snowy crown" --> melting of glaciers
  • Jupiter intervenes, throwing thunderbold at chariot (electric discharge) --> reference to Electric Universe Theory
  • "Phaeton with his hair on fire" --> long hair = comet tail, meteor shower
  • sisters of Phaeton: the Heliades webt, tears fell to earth, great flood, aso. --> consistent with Younger Dryas Impact scenario. According to myth their tears were turned into amber?

IMG_18.jpgIMG_19.jpg
  • What did Gustav Moreau know?

IMG_20.jpgIMG_21.jpgIMG_22.jpgIMG_24.jpgIMG_25.jpgIMG_26.jpg
  • Story of survivors
  • Long history of periodic cataclysms. Preserved knowledge of prehistoric times (before the great deluge) --> rise and fall of many civilisations
  • Amnesia of the Greek
  • Dialogues are rich in detail
  • Proto-Atheneans (predeluvian Greek), dates back to 9000 years earlier --> matches the end of the Younger Dryas transition
  • War between Proto-Atheneans and Atlanteans before cataclysm
  • Mention of a great source of information: the Sacret Registries!
  • Priest describes a mighty power out of the Atlantic Ocean and even mentions a continent beyond the islands west to the Pillars of Hercules: North American continent --> description fits perfectly the actual geography of the Mid Atlantic Ridge

IMG_27.jpg
  • Is it possible that there is a sunken landmass in the area of the MAR?
  • Too many coincidental connections.
  • 11600 conclusion of Great war between Atlanteans and Proto-Athenians correlates with great melt water pulse 1B (Younger Dryas Cataclysm)
  • Myth of Phaeton is highly suggestive for comet/meteor encounter --> floods and fires
  • What's the empirical evidence for the subsidance of landmasses in the MidAtlantic? (will be discussed in the next episodes)

Attachments

• IMG_16.jpg
    IMG_16.jpg
    879 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_17.jpg
    IMG_17.jpg
    906.9 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom