Aspartame

Justin said:
Yeah there is no practical way to avoid fluoride exposure while bathing. I looked into this and apparently reverse osmosis filtering is the most practical filtering method for removing fluoride, but a reverse osmosis filter with the capacity to filter water for bathing is very expensive and needs to be installed in the plumbing system. There are small filters which fit on shower nozzles and filter chlorine, but nothing like this which filters fluoride (at least none that I can find).
The only reference to a shower filter that removes fluoride seems to be here: www_dot_healthmasters_dot_com/water/index.shtml
In the verbiage for the replacement cartridge they mention it.

This company seems to have to relatively cheap whole house reverse osmosis systems: www_crystalquest_com

Dominique.

does anyone know of a homeopathic and/or herbal remedy that can be used for de-toxing-both aspartame and fluoride?

the rabbit said:
Hi
Just thought i would post the first link i came across regarding stevia

http://www.stevia.net/

Ive tried to get it in europe,though i can only find it as a tea here where i am...
You might try finding a stevia plant to grow at home. You can dry the leaves and make it into a powder with one of those little high speed coffee bean grinders. Or you could make a tincture from the leaves. The plants are simple to grow, but the stems are delicate and break easily so if you grow one be gentle with it.

Mark wrote;

"You might try finding a stevia plant to grow at home. You can dry the leaves and make it into a powder with one of those little high speed coffee bean grinders. Or you could make a tincture from the leaves. The plants are simple to grow, but the stems are delicate and break easily so if you grow one be gentle with it."

Hi Mark
Thanks for this thought,did not cross my mind to grow it.Mainly because i live in a small apartment and have only provable northern european growable plants inside. Thought they may need a hotter climate, but hey this has to be one of the hottest summers on Danish record.

Will do a little searching to see if i can obtain the plant or seeds here in Europe.

Once again

thanks.

the rabbit said:
Will do a little searching to see if i can obtain the plant or seeds here in Europe.
eBay is another place if you can't find them near you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEVIA-30-Times-Sweeter-than-Sugar-seeds_W0QQitemZ220025702228QQihZ012QQcategoryZ42215QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I read that germinating the seeds is sometimes difficult, but definitely not impossible. I just buy a little plant at a local plant shop.

It might be easier to buy some liquid Stevia and have it shipped over. I saw a 1 litre bottle on eBay for $46USD plus shipping. Wow. That's a lot of Stevia!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=stevia

Hi folks. I was searching the net for Stevia info and found these stevia products available in Canada. They will also ship worldwide. They have concentrated and spoonable stevia products. Just follow their links.

The link is:
http://www.steviacanada.com/

It might not be linked at all, but i do find it a bit strange that the common denominator for aspartame and vaccinations is formaldehyde. Formaldehyde in its solution form is called formalin and is added to many vaccinations as a preservative.

I might be going to far in this linking of findings, but since we have the holes in the ozone layer, and the biproduct of more sunlight to some extent is formaldehyde, that might be linked as well.

From Wikipedia on formaldehyde:
In the atmosphere, formaldehyde is produced by the action of sunlight and oxygen on atmospheric methane and other hydrocarbons.

"Mummification from within."

the_hammer said:
It might not be linked at all, but i do find it a bit strange that the common denominator for aspartame and vaccinations is formaldehyde. Formaldehyde in its solution form is called formalin and is added to many vaccinations as a preservative.

I might be going to far in this linking of findings, but since we have the holes in the ozone layer, and the biproduct of more sunlight to some extent is formaldehyde, that might be linked as well.
IMO, the formaldehyde that would be created by sunlight is negligible. Formaldehyde is also present in tobacco smoke, and one type has more than other types. With Gauloise Caporal for instance you can even smell the formaldehyde. In small concentration it is indeed disinfecting. In higher concentrations it causes nose cancer, but the concentrations that were used to induce such cancer in rats (I think) were so high that we would not stay in such place for one second.

The formaldehyde being present in vaccines is used to do a precipitation step at a certain time, but it is also used to kill the life viruses. Formaldehyde reacts with DNA in an irreversible manner. Once formaldehyde adducts are formed on the inner sides of the DNA helix, the DNA denatures (the strands separate) and becomes useless. As for the creation of vaccines such is very important. A life virus will simply infect the person vaccinated, and in high bolus doses, will probably kill the vaccinated person. On the other hand, if the viruses are treated too much with formaldehyde, the virus particles will be dead, but the risk increases that one ends up with an entirely useless vaccine. So it always comes down to finding that small window wherein viruses are dead while still sufficiently intact to cause ones immune system to produce the right antibodies and memory cells. The formation of formaldehyde adducts is a stochastic process, so the window that I am talking about shows a Gaussian distribution. Among the millions of vaccines produced that way, many will not work to immunise, while others could still infect the persons vaccinated.

Formaldehyde poisoning due to Aspartame consumption is more nefarious, way more in my opinion and from what I have read and researched around. The molecule Aspartame, is a combination of two amino acids, Aspartic acid and Phenylalanine which are indeed perfectly natural at very low concentrations. But it also has one adduct, a methyl ester, which is highly unstable and results in methanol upon cleavage (hydrolysis). Methanol is very toxic, (death at 5 millilitre, irreversible blindness at much lower concentrations). Methanol is than oxidised towards formaldehyde, which is further oxidized to formic acid. And formaldehyde, remember, forms irreversible adducts with the bases of our DNA. Fruitjuice also has methanol in it, but most of this methanol would never see any DNA. It would be detoxified via the liver. But here we have a methyl ester which is part of the entire Aspartame molecule. This molecule is very amphoteric. This means that it has hydrophilic character as well as hydrophobic character. As such it will pass right through our mucus and skin. It will also easily pass through the outer cell membranes, and enter the cells where our DNA is present in the nucleus. As such it is very much like a stealth molecule or Trojan horse that will smuggle the methanol (formaldehyde in the making) right into the centre where our genetic information is present, our DNA. And this is also why it can be intuited that using chewing gum with aspartame is even more detrimental.
Formaldehyde not only forms adducts with DNA, but also with proteins. That is why I have coined the expression "mummification from within". IMO, such embalmed proteins simply have to result in all sorts of auto-immune diseases in the end.

This stuff is evil. I came across the dangers of aspartime a long time ago and I refuse to eat it. My aunty had a serious reaction (extreme migraines) and it took her a long time to realise exactly what was causing it. It took a long time to persaude my mum of the dangers but now she seems to be listening.

Here a couple of interesting articles about it.

The dangers : http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/health/aspartame.html
UK Parlimintarian calls for a ban (from the Gaurdian newspaper) : http://www.guardian.co.uk/food/Story/0,2763,1667734,00.html
Discussion of above article : http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2005/12/18/aspartame_uk_parliamentarian_calls_for_ban.htm

Read the ingredients list on your foods before your poison yourself!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7319752042352089988&q=fluoride
Seems to be a good general decription of the flouride 'problem'.

The Fluoride Deception (Interview With Christopher Bryson)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7984669833566646476&q=fluoride
(watching this now)

As Charles wrote, the most nefarious way of putting Formaldehyde into the system, might be in the aspartame form. But the only reason for it to be found in cigarettes is because it was put there. No reason for it. Cigarettes without formaldehyde tastes just as nice! There aren't any more bacteria crawling around in them.

The same goes for the vaccines. There is no need for formaldehyde! As i understand it, we can just as easily create the surface proteins from the viruses, and make our immunesystem attack these proteins and thereby kill the virus, instead of injecting live viruses soaked in formaldehyde into the system.

And yes, formaldehyde is hydrophilic, but since all of our cells are hydrophilic on the outside, it has the potential of destroying our membranes, creating inflamations etc.

Not to try a riun peoples drinking habits, but Ethyl Alcochol (the alcohol we know and love) is broken down into Acetaldehyde which is a member of the Aldehydes class, as is Formaldehyde which is closely related to Acetaldehyde. Acetaldehyde is about 30 times more toxic than alcohol itself, is what causes the hangover effects, is used in making plastics, adhesives and fabrics. Formaldehyde is used in making foams, plywood and embalming fluid among other things.

PKU and aspartam

While someboby showed me the composition of a product which contain aspartam, and as I was reading the counter-indications for this product, I saw something which strucks me :
aspartam is dangerous for those who suffer of PCU.
Remember this, in 911 :
Laura said:
In a paper written by Gregory Cochran, Jason Hardy and Henry Harpending of the Department of Anthropology, University of Utah, entitled Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,1 the authors elaborate the hypothesis that the unique demography and sociology of Ashkenazim in medieval Europe selected for (encouraged) intelligence. In the paper, it is said that there are two main clusters of Ashkenazi-inherited disease, the sphingolipid cluster and the DNA repair cluster. Among the other significant Ashkenazi disorders we find idiopathic torsion dystonia and non-classical adrenal hyperplasia which are known to elevate IQ.
In a paper entitled Inborn Errors and Disturbances of Central Neurotransmission (with Special Reference to Phenylketonuria), M. Sandler mentions:
A rather tenuous story of decreased adrenaline and noradrenaline production in the Riley-Day syndrome (familial dysautonomia) is on record (Goodall et al., 1971), despite normal dopamine generation with no impediment in the conversion of dopamine to noradrenaline. It is possible that any change in this disorder is secondary to some distortion of nerve growth factor disposition (Siggers et al., 1976; Schwartz and Breakefield, 1980).2
The paper in which this comment appears is mostly about Phenylketonuria, a genetic disorder that consists mainly of an inability of the body to utilize the essential amino acid, phenylalanine. Classic PKU and the other causes of hyperphenylalaninemia affect mainly Caucasians and Orientals, and to a much lesser extent, Africans. Many of the infants who are born with this condition have blue eyes and fairer hair and skin than other family members. The condition generally leads to severe brain problems such as mental retardation and seizures. So, what is the connection? Riley-Day syndrome. It is found almost exclusively in Ashkenazi Jews. The incidence is estimated to be 1 in 3,700 people, higher than the incidence of PKU.
Infants with this condition have feeding problems and develop pneumonia caused by breathing their formula and food into their airways. Vomiting and sweating spells begin as the infant matures. Young children may also have breath-holding spells that produce unconsciousness, since they can hold their breath for long enough to pass out without feeling the discomfort that normal children would.
A hallmark of Riley-Day syndrome is insensitivity to pain. This leads to unnoticed injuries or injuries that might not have occurred had the child sensed discomfort. Children do not feel the normal sensations that generally warn of impending injury, such as drying of the eyes, pressure over pressure points, and chronic rubbing and chaffing. Bone and skin pain, including burns, are also poorly perceived. However, they can feel visceral pain, like menstrual cramps.
Seizures occur in almost 50% of affected children. They have acute problems with high and low blood pressure. They may have problems regulating their body temperature.3
Riley-Day syndrome is inherited as an autosomal recessive trait, which means that a person must inherit the defective gene from both parents in order to develop the condition.
It is of interest that phenylethylamine possesses very similar pharmacological properties to amphetamine (Mantegazza and Riva, 1963), from which it differs only by the absence of a methyl group on the a-carbon atom. Amphetamine psychosis is almost indistinguishable from paranoid schizophrenia (Janowsky and Risch, 1979) and in accordance with the phenylethylamine hypothesis of schizophrenia (Sandler and Reynolds, 1976), it is not surprising that a high proportion of untreated phenylketonurics manifest with some of the stigmata of the disease which can be attenuated by reduced phenylalanine intake (Blyumina, 1975). These schizophreniform signs may well stem from the prolonged effects of phenylethylamine overproduction.4
Notice that PKU is a disorder that occurs mostly in very Aryan peoples, and Riley Day, a related disorder, only occurs in Ashkenazi. Both disorders seem to have some influence on intelligence. The conclusion is that this disease cluster that Ashkenazi are subjected to is seemingly a price they pay for their higher intelligence. Riley Day seems to be a disorder that embraces some of the known symptoms of psychopathy, a well.
Aspartam is metabolized in part... in phenylalanine!
Where do we find aspartam? everywhere, instead of sugar.
Who made his fortune with aspartam? Donald Rumsfeld!

So what could be the purpose? Increasing the symptoms of schizophrenia for certain people, maybe?

PKU and aspartam

stardust said:
Where do we find aspartam? everywhere, instead of sugar.
I can still avoid it 100 % , I think.

stardust said:
Who made his fortune with aspartam? Donald Rumsfeld!
Yup. But also with the bird flu scare for instance (remember Tamiflu).

stardust said:
So what could be the purpose? Increasing the symptoms of schizophrenia for certain people, maybe?
I don't think so. People who do have phenylketonuria, or Riley-day syndrome know very well that they shouldn't touch aspartam, or any other source rich in phenylalanine for that matter.

Maybe it is about increasing schizophreny in the "healthy" part of the population. Those who are made to believe that aspartam is safe for them (despite the methanol that is smuggled into their cells). Aspartam (probably due to the phenylalanine component) does seem to deregulate dopamine metabolism. Dopamine remember, the LOVE drug. People can become very addicted to aspartam.

PKU and aspartam

Charles said:
People who do have phenylketonuria, or Riley-day syndrome know very well that they shouldn't touch aspartam, or any other source rich in phenylalanine for that matter.
I don't know someone who have PKU or Riley-day to speak with him about but what I can observe in France is a very big tendancy to say that aspartam is good and without danger. A couple of years ago, we could read on the products with aspartam that it was very advise against people who have trouble with their stomach - as my friend who have a duodenum ulcer - because of methanol.
Today, nothing like that ! And when somebody take products with aspartam, and begins to have troubles with their stomach, and that you tell us where it comes and/or speaking with their doctor of that, they absolutely don't believe you. The doctors don't make information in that sense.
I have sawn recent TV report on aspartam and NEVER they have tell about the nocive effects of aspartam.

Charles said:
I can still avoid it 100 % , I think.
Yes if you read the list of ingredients for all the products you take. I make that and the people who suffer from allergy, too. But not everybody. Do the PKU do so?

And what I wonder : are the people who suffer from PKU/Riley-Day are all aware they have this trouble? How many are not detected? As for all the rare illness, how many time before a doctor find with certainty that his/her patient suffer from that?

Maybe enough time to increase the troubles with consumption of aspartam and others sources of phenylalanine...
It's an hypothesis, of course.

Back
Top Bottom