Aspartame

J

jaye

I'm curious as to if anyone has multi-dimensional insight into the artificial sweetener aspartame. I watched a docu. called Sweet Misery and Donald Rumsfeld was involved with it-there was one CEO that looked very reptilian. I suspect it is some alien recipe designed to create addiction as well as being a deadly neuro-toxin. I am currently witnessing two people poison themselves with the substance-one who was involved in its marketing and brand naming. I've attempted to inform them of aspartame's danger but to no avail. Their cognitive functioning diminishes with each passing day and they are plagued with a litany of health problems. I even discovered that they are putting it in fish food!

The C's said something to the effect that it is poison. From what public info is available, as I understand it, it breaks down into methanol and formaldehyde inside the body. Neither of which does anything good.

I drink Reverse Osmosis filtered water in hard plastic containers (not soft plastic), coffee brewed with said water, and maybe an occasional fruit smoothie. No diet sodas, no sugared sodas, no tea (fluoride). I also brush with baking soda (fluoride) - also great for getting around the no-toothpaste rule at the airport - just carry a baggie of baking soda with your toothbrush.

I haven't really meant to, but my meat consumption has gone way down - I eat a salad with a little bit of meat for lunch and dinner is completely veg.

I've noticed since switching off of fluoride toothpaste, my weight seems to be going down a tad faster than it was before. I really need to find something other than teflon to cook my rice in, that's about the only real source of fluoride left in my life. If anyone directly connected with the C's would like to ask about teflon, I'd appreciate it. Maybe others would too.

I went to buy a small pack of gum on Sunday and checked the ingredient list, which I always do - there it was - aspartame. This wasn't even sugar-free gum! It is literally everywhere - and I am extremely careful to avoid it. I have one question for you on flouride, John - what about showering or bathing? Do you have a way to avoid the flouride that is in that water, or is it negligable since it only hits the exterior of your body, or....? Just curious, really, since I use Tom's of Maine non-flouride toothpaste (they do make some with flouride) and try to avoid it myself.

John Chang said:
The C's said something to the effect that it is poison. From what public info is available, as I understand it, it breaks down into methanol and formaldehyde inside the body. Neither of which does anything good.
For info jaye, the relevant transcript is from 960915

Q: (T) Thank you very much. I appreciate all that information. (J) I have a question. What is all that NutraSweet doing to him?

A: Get rid of that! It is poison!!!
Regards.

anart said:
I went to buy a small pack of gum on Sunday and checked the ingredient list, which I always do - there it was - aspartame. This wasn't even sugar-free gum! It is literally everywhere - and I am extremely careful to avoid it. I have one question for you on flouride, John - what about showering or bathing? Do you have a way to avoid the flouride that is in that water, or is it negligable since it only hits the exterior of your body, or....? Just curious, really, since I use Tom's of Maine non-flouride toothpaste (they do make some with flouride) and try to avoid it myself.
Good one - I guess there's no way to avoid that exposure, unless you forgo bathing. Yeah, I read the ingredients too very closely these days.

I too read all the labels and try to understand the ingredients that make up the product. But what about all those ingredients that are not reported or "hidden"? Here is an article that discusses it. At the end of the day, I think the best advice is still as the C's stated,

Q: (L) Does this mean that to worry about the body in any way is wrong?
A: Close. Don't concentrate on life in the body. Concentrate on the spirit.
Note that they said "Close." and my understanding of that is, everything in moderation and avoid the obvious poisonous stuff. OSIT.

John Chang said:
I really need to find something other than teflon to cook my rice in, that's about the only real source of fluoride left in my life. If anyone directly connected with the C's would like to ask about teflon, I'd appreciate it. Maybe others would too.
Try a stainless steel pressure cooker. I use one to cook rice. I put the rice in a metal bowl, add the water (about an inch over the rice, give or take), then cover it with foil real tight and put the bowl in the cooker. Then I put water in the cooker about half way up the side of the bowl, and heat it. When the little pressure thing on top starts to hiss I set the timer for 10 minutes. After that I turn it off and let it cool til no pressure is left in the cooker. Then it's ready to eat. Not bad either. And fast.

The C's give Ark advice after being in a region where the water had high amounts of fluoride in it:

Session 970705:

A: Fluoride is toxic, and deposits in fatty tissues, and lymph system. Aside from the obvious possible negative consequences, it can make one more susceptible to electromagnetic wave frequencies that are designed to make one open to mind alteration!
Q: (L) Okay. You have my undivided attention. How does he get the fluoride out of his system?
A: Recommend daily ingestion of Goldenseal root, as well as vinegar and garlic in moderation, along with up to an hour per every two days of light aerobic exercise.

I have been following this advice for a long time and have gotten excellent results. Some careful avoidance of the obvious (sweets, soda, fluoride toothpaste, ect.) along with your body's natural cleansing functions will keep you in pretty good shape. The lymps systems main locations are in the pelvis and chest. They don't have an automatic pumping system, so the only way to keep them circulating is to move the area. Some form of cardio will get both your legs moving and chest pumping, thereby naturally aiding your body eliminate various toxins. As long as your not overloaded, you should be able to beat the worst of it.
Moderation and balance are key...

John Chang said:
anart said:
Good one - I guess there's no way to avoid that exposure, unless you forgo bathing. Yeah, I read the ingredients too very closely these days.
Yeah there is no practical way to avoid fluoride exposure while bathing. I looked into this and apparently reverse osmosis filtering is the most practical filtering method for removing fluoride, but a reverse osmosis filter with the capacity to filter water for bathing is very expensive and needs to be installed in the plumbing system. There are small filters which fit on shower nozzles and filter chlorine, but nothing like this which filters fluoride (at least none that I can find).

There is another source of fluoride exposure that I recently learned of: dental composite resins/ polymers/ ionomers. These are substances that dentists use to fill cavities and bond restorative elements such as crowns. Apparently the allopathic dental industry in the US is intent on placing toxic substances in patient's mouths. I went to have the mercury amalgams removed from my teeth and found out that the dentist planned to replace the amalgams with composite materials that slowly release fluoride. These materials may also absorb fluoride and slowly release it over time. Not all products of this type release fluoride, so to avoid them one just has to ask the dentist about the materials they use.

Here are some examples of these materials:

http://www.caulk.com/pages/products/DyractFlow_sellsheet.html

http://cms.3m.com/cms/US/en/2-21/iliFzFW/view.jhtml

i used to drink diet sodas ONLY for years!
i hope i haven't done irreperable damage.

once i found out the stories behind aspartame, i quit immediately.
now i drink fruit juice (mango is my fav) mixed with lots of sparkling or tab* water. and it tastes so much better than diet coke or all that crap!

i just posted some aspartame information yesterday to a ('non-awakened') forum i frequent. people are quite surprised when they find out the dirty history of how this poison ended up in their food. hopefully at least a few people will read the info and make changes in their diet.

*the tab water in my city is amazing. cold, fresh and clean!

PS: i'd be interested in some reliable information about teflon, too. my breadmaker is teflon-coated and i regularly use a teflon-pan.

I remember when light drinks came out...yes im that old. I remember buying my first and last can when in my teens.

I took a swig of a famous brand and instantly it was fine,and remakably at the same time i got an instant aftertaste like old potatos or similar. I threw it in the bin and never touched a lite drink again.Only many years later did i learn of aspartame.Quite fortunate really.Stevia it seems is the way to go.

Oh i also remember reading somewhere a few years back that basically chemically speaking when drinking this muck you are basically embalming yourself,and also your bodies defense system starts to attack itself....brrrrr

John Chang said:
I really need to find something other than teflon to cook my rice in, that's about the only real source of fluoride left in my life.
I had the same preoccupation and i did not want to use teflon because it is not good for the health. I went a couple of months ago to a health show and i discovered titanium plate. Contrary to the teflon, the titanium does not crumble, therefore it does not go in our food and in out body.

I bought one and i am very satisfied for the moment. And it cooks very well. You don't even need to add butter or oil to have your food cooked. The taste of the food is very good too.

If you want more info, here is the address:

http://www.plasmaic.com/

aspartame is addictive. I tried hiding the stuff from the person who is using it and they started going through the kitchen looking for it as if it was some missing drug stash. They then got in the car and went to the grocery store to buy some more. This after repeated attempts to inform the said party of aspartame's dangers. when I get around this person-my grounding gets cut and I dissociate because I cannot get a bead on where they are at. There is this profound diminishment of empathy-ability to relate to others, etc. associated with aspartame. All sorts of health problems are evident-blurred vision, insominia, tremors, etc. yet the person continues to use it. The C's are right-it is poison. Literally. It may even induce psychopathy-hence its full approval by the FDA. Along with fluoride-it is most likely used for mind control purposes. I'm witnessing this first hand because I cannot reason with the aspartame addict-it is like something else has taken over their mind.

Yes jaye, it is immensely addictive. And exactly like an alcoholic, an aspartame addict will go through forms of denial, and lying to themselves to such extent that it becomes obvious for someone else, but not for themselves. Getting off the poison seems to be more difficult though than getting off any other known drug.

I am a bit surprised that the English speaking part of the world missed the message hidden in the NAME (aspartame) of this product. I wonder whether there was a consciously sardonic sarcasm involved in the creation of the word, or if it was mere coincidence.

asparTAME:

tame : meek, boring, uninteresting, domesticated, cultivated, docile, subserviant, compliant ...

Don't jump from one poison to the next, i.e. sucralose, acesulfam-K, cyclamate and the new brother of aspartame: neotame.

Back
Top Bottom