April Drop Dead Date

One of the first real symptoms of financial collapse is that the richest state in the US is running out of money:

California Faces Record $68 Billion Budget Deficit - California Faces Record $68 Billion Budget Deficit

AP - California faces record $68 billion budget deficit, nonpartisan legislative analyst says.
Politico - California’s budget deficit swells to record $68B as tax revenue falls

PS It seems to me, or will the last (and desperate) attempt to avoid collapse for the current US authorities be a military conflict with Mexico (in 2024)? Is this why they are going to put Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo in charge of Mexico? Is this why they are now pumping Mexico with American weapons (weapons from Ukraine)? In an attempt to create chaos and introduce martial law in the end?

Since we can't figure out who is going to "drop dead," maybe it's time to change our perspective and celebrate... April Stayin' Alive Date!

What's funny about the Bee Gees song is that the original title and lyrics were "Buried Alive", but the record company thought it was too dark and made them change it. If you read the whole song "Buried Alive" actually makes more sense IMO ;-)

Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd halt Red Sea passages - Updated: Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd halt Red Sea passages

Several containerships have come under attack in the Bab el Mandeb, a strait between Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula, Djibouti, and Eritrea in the Horn of Africa. As a result, leading carriers are putting some voyages on hold as the situation deteriorates
LEADING container lines Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd have put a halt to voyages through the Red Sea following a string of attacks on shipping by Houthi forces on Friday.
Ships owned and operated by the lines, along with another operated by Mediterranean Shipping Co have either been struck or had close calls in recent days.

PS The Economist's controlled demolition scenario begins? It is curious that the Red Sea is now “guarded” by an aircraft carrier group of the US Navy, and another aircraft carrier group is located in the Persian Gulf. Nevertheless, guys in flip-flops, T-shirts and with machine guns (from Yemen) calmly shoot at and capture container ships))
2023-12-04_Sea Trade.JPG

In an interview posted yesterday by The Duran, former British diplomat and MI6 official, Alastair Crooke, mentions April as being one of the key months up ahead:

9.10mins:
'.. there's no capable and trustworthy diplomatic channels in the West through which Russia can work.... Russia assumes the presidency of BRICS on the 1st of January....Russia, together with China, can change the world, in the next two years, if they really set about it. And they do have plans on the monetary and trading side, which i think we'll see starting to take some shape around about April.

There's still some deep discussion in between the Western and more radical economists but that is starting to be resolved. Which i think is why China is, at the moment, busily trying to open its own diplomatic channels, even if they have the same doubts [as Russia] and whether anything really worthwhile will come from it.

The other thing that is quite striking is that Russia is moving on from its European period, and there is some tension from those in St Petersburg and Moscow who lean towards European culture, who feel their landmarks are receding, and they're concerned about the future.

But i think the rise of the Orthodox church has been important in giving them a sense of grounding and belonging and a sense of direction for the future. And that is affecting Ukraine, which i think is a point that people don't pick up so readily. There is an aspect of Ukraine that is sort of eschatological to 'Ruski-mir'; they're finding their new self, their new identity; and part of that is that absolute victory in Ukraine. The three peoples coming together in this fashion. It's very clear that it's no just instrumental politics or talk, Ukraine has been part of them coming into their own.

They feel that just as Orthodoxy came back on its own, it was wasn't corralled or organised, it was a spontaneous thing, and how in Ukraine Orthodoxy is persecuted, there's a sense in Russia that there'll be spontaeous self-starting of this current of Orthodoxy and of different values - i don't know, but i'm a bit skeptical that it can only happen once the ultra-nationalists are gone. We haven't got to that point. But they're moving quite quickly towards that. And it was quite clear to me that they're not interested in negotiations, they're interested in capitulation.'

In an interview posted yesterday by The Duran, former British diplomat and MI6 official, Alastair Crooke, mentions April as being one of the key months up ahead:

The other thing that is quite striking is that Russia is moving on from its European period, and there is some tension from those in St Petersburg and Moscow who lean towards European culture, who feel their landmarks are receding, and they're concerned about the future.
Let me insert my 2 cents, because... I live near St. Petersburg and visit there from time to time.
It's not even close to the truth of what he's saying. Russia was and is a European country (the largest in both population and territory), here no one prohibits Western culture and art (literature, architecture, monuments, etc.), Western brands are easily sold in stores, there is no hatred for ORDINARY people living in Western Europe. Russia is not going to fence itself off from Western Europe with an iron fence. Russia is not leaving Europe anywhere. You cannot leave Europe if you occupy 70% of its territory.

And this is a strong contrast with Western Europe, which is trying to ban everything Russian, closes borders from Russians, confiscates Russian real estate and cars, demolishes Russian monuments, and puts people in prison for Russian flags.

But i think the rise of the Orthodox church has been important in giving them a sense of grounding and belonging and a sense of direction for the future. And that is affecting Ukraine, which i think is a point that people don't pick up so readily. There is an aspect of Ukraine that is sort of eschatological to 'Ruski-mir'; they're finding their new self, their new identity; and part of that is that absolute victory in Ukraine. The three peoples coming together in this fashion. It's very clear that it's no just instrumental politics or talk, Ukraine has been part of them coming into their own.
Many (even residents of Russia) confuse the state structure called the Russian Orthodox Church (ROC) and Orthodoxy (as a faith, the faith of their ancestors). The Russian Orthodox Church is in many ways a project of the Romanov dynasty - it is a religious Western Greek construct brought into Russia during the Time of Troubles (after the death of Tsar Ivan 4) from the territory of modern Poland and Ukraine and caused a serious split in society. Those who did not agree with this “new Greek” Romanov church were persecuted, they left and resettled in the Urals and Siberia (Old Believers) and beyond. The descendants of these people are still alive.
Some modern Russian historians have seriously studied this topic (Orthodoxy and schism), for example, Professor A.V. Pyzhikov (there are many of his books, a YouTube channel)
After the fall of the Romanovs, the Russian Orthodox Church was effectively banned by the Soviet authorities, although no one banned the faith itself or the icons. More precisely, there was a short period of persecution of people, but by the beginning of the Second World War it ended. Icons (a woman holding a child in her arms, as a rule) were passed down from generation to generation, from older family members to younger ones. It seems to me that this “old faith” is close to what is called paleo-Christianity on this forum.

Why am I writing all this? So that you understand the difference. For example, I do not see a “revival” of the official Greek religion under the leadership of the Russian Orthodox Church inside Russia. Rather, I would say, it is in deep decline, it is mired in making money and is completely divorced from the real situation in the country, from helping people in need.
But at the same time, I definitely see in many ordinary people the desire to help their neighbor without asking for anything in return. Of course, not all people are so kind. But a number of cases have recently happened to me when strangers help simply out of the kindness of their hearts and refuse money. Perhaps this is the emergence of a new type of society in Russia, based on compassion, mercy and kindness?

This was posted on a Canadian telegram thread.
For those not familiar with the abbreviation, N.S., is the Canadian province Nova Scotia.
I copied and Posted it, for those that may not “do” telegram, and as well, since it’s another weird prediction about “April”, and of course, for posterity.

E1537D8C-7550-4FA4-9A8B-79C55B8B915E.jpeg
From the telegram link:
“Just tripped over this post and isn't it interesting how it mentions April.

That just coincidentally happens to be the same month as the total solar eclipse.
***From a comment on another thread. I don’t know how accurate the “numbers” are, haven’t computed them myself.***
“We have the Second Great American Eclipse in April; which will occur exactly 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks, and 6 days after the first one”
Some comments said civil war, some comments said a world War will be declared, some say another virus is coming....so doesn't look like anyone knows exactly what will cause the travel ban, but they know its coming.

What are your thoughts on it?”

@canadiancuriosities

If commercial airliners suddenly start disappearing in-flight due to EM anomalies, it's going to scare a lot of people. Imagine flying to New York... and ending up in London!

Travel bans are best implemented when the population demands them due to "exceptional" circumstances.

From the young Vedic astrologer Abhigya Anand who had a great foresight into the attacks that set off the current chaos in Palestine.

He says there are no signs of outright WW3 in 2024, but there will be a building up to a global conflict, with many countries increasing budget spending. In April 2024, he can't say what's going to happen 100%, but the signs tell of great, great changes throughout the world. He speaks mainly about the situation India, which will go through a period of intense transformation, including an increasing involvement in global conflict, internal strife, leaders threatened, social unrest, etc.

He says from April 2024 to April 2025 is a seriously important time - April 2024 will be similar energetically to the 60's! In 2025, a major genocide may take place but get covered up (echoes of Vietnam). This 60's redux may also include a major change of thinking, and a 'power to the people' vibe. Notably, some new, powerful, devastating weapons will be tested worldwide - a new arms race. Maybe a fresh batch of hippies will hatch in response to the increase war spending and conflict? Anyways, for him the signs say it'll be a whole new ball game. Get out those bell bottoms? All quite fascinating.

He says from April 2024 to April 2025 is a seriously important time - April 2024 will be similar energetically to the 60's! In 2025, a major genocide may take place but get covered up (echoes of Vietnam). This 60's redux may also include a major change of thinking, and a 'power to the people' vibe
Massive solar storm maybe ? That will make many of us living in a good old 'off grid' style ?
With no flights as well.

Some comments said civil war, some comments said a world War will be declared, some say another virus is coming....so doesn't look like anyone knows exactly what will cause the travel ban, but they know its coming.

Not surprising that no one knows exactly what is coming. The future is open. Let us wait and see without being too believing of the rumours which are circulating.

He says there are no signs of outright WW3 in 2024, but there will be a building up to a global conflict, with many countries increasing budget spending. In April 2024, he can't say what's going to happen 100%, but the signs tell of great, great changes throughout the world

Something serious seems to be happening in April, I have seen several videos of astrologers or psychics that point to April as a month of great changes.

Cuban-Mexican clairvoyant and astrologer Mhoni predicts third world war for April 2024 Or at least one event that will cause governments to arm themselves to the teeth.​

On April 8 begins a trigger that leads to a world war, the third world war. This is the year of war, of violence, the year of anger and of the ego of the human being. The leaders will be completely sick of power. I do not understand how human beings love to destroy themselves. This is the year of war and it will detonate during lent or holy week which will be the last week of March and the beginning of April where we will hear about the countries that will detonate violence.
Atomic bombs, missiles and people running through the streets trying to save their lives. We must prepare ourselves, we must know that this is the year of war, but not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom