April Drop Dead Date

This April looks to be very interesting from an astrological perspective from the US perspective as well as Joe Biden's chart.

There's going to be a total solar eclipse across America! Check out the map in this article...

And, Joe Biden, well things look pretty grim for him according to this astrologer:
He may very well fall off his perch.

Pluto actually entered Capricorn back in 2008. Remember the financial difficulties that started back then, under Obama in the USA?

Yeah these guys did reference the thing I was recalling from Dec 2019. I guess my overall point is that the individual dates crossings and transits may have a specific time but the reverberations may take days weeks or months to gain steam and to play out.

And they hit the April Drop dead month although with a less ominous spin. “Be ready for anything” is always good advice. Like the old dude said.

1 be ready to be told anything 2 be ready to try to see things for yourself 3 hold fast to Corinthians especially when it starts getting weird And it sounds like inner shadow work will be front and center so prepare now to face it and of a mind to dive into it.

From the "Project Camelot" telegram group (which i would not recommend in general). As the "Cass" forum came to my mind reading it, i am posting it here.

"According to physicist Richard Alan Miller there is going to be a “Carrington like event that is not extermination level” originally he said end of March early April 2024 then a year later changed it to 2025…He works for Navy intelligence (admitted)… I think they told him to change his prediction because too many people were taking him seriously… Many people psychics and others are thinking the April event may happen this year…. The triggering of Juan de Fuca fault will trigger Yellowstone which in turn will trigger a chain of Pacific Northwest volcanoes… also predicted is some type of solar flare—EMP or other weaponized trigger event according to expert remote viewers Dick Allgire and his team called “Future Forecasting Group”. Who see April 2024 as some major event… all of the above will be triggered and manipulated by the dark side. We shall see how successful they are..."

Look like the corporate real estate is in bad shape all around the world but especially in the US. Here an article explaining why the start of the very serious economic crisis could be very well late March.

Professor Chevallier published his analysis on Sunday evening:

"US bank deposits are falling but their assets are rising. Americans no longer trust their banksters. A banking tsunami is in the making... very soon!​
The crisis that is about to unfold in the United States in the very near future can be seen from indicators that are all concordant, which is rare! As a reminder, Americans, i.e. the inhabitants of the United States and their companies, have money available which they place in their banks. For the banks, these are deposits, i.e. debts that finance their assets".​

And NYCB has not yet been merged (with JP Morgan?)

"Americans no longer trust their banksters. They are therefore withdrawing their cash from banks and investing it mainly in mutual cash funds, whose assets continue to grow, reaching an all-time high of 6,017 billion dollars on 8 February! (...)
The US banking system is therefore on the verge of collapse, which is worse than what happened previously, in 2008-2009 in particular".​

But what's interesting is that Chevallier makes it clear that this is exactly 2007, when the Dow Jones had even broken records while Bear Sterns had gone bankrupt (merged with... JP Morgan, and it was Blythe Masters who inherited the ill-born baby).

"The financial markets are in an extraordinary situation (out of the ordinary) because other indicators show that everything is going well: the S&P 500 is beating its record highs,​
The fall will be hard and violent, but not for the good speculators who can see far ahead...​
This looming US banking crisis will not be the apocalypse but a major crisis, potentially more devastating than that of 2008-2009, and it should happen soon (with a critical date at the end of March)" read here with all the graphs.​

The end of March is when Fed aid to banks is supposed to stop!

Well, if according to him 2008 was not an apocalyptic year, and this crisis will be worse, I don't really know what an apocalypse is any more !!!!

But on the face of it, this is a revelation, showing their falsified balance sheets!

Look like the corporate real estate is in bad shape all around the world but especially in the US. Here an article explaining why the start of the very serious economic crisis could be very well late March.
If they want to push another deadly vaxx, the PTB must keep things relatively stable—hungry people aren't going to patiently wait in front of vaccination centers, nor wait for weeks between two doses! This time, I don't think the PTB will need 1.5 years of propaganda leading to the vaxx, because the virus will be 'bloody' scarier and the neural pathways of the population are still 'excited' from the Covid hysteria. Now that they have altered the Pandemic Treaty, the vaxx rollout will be much faster, with 'lawful' forced vaccinations on the menu.

Dear April,

Year after year, you make us stay on the edge of our seats for 30 remarkable days. This year, it has been another wild ride—we can't complain. You always seem to deliver the punch line without much warning. Nobody could have predicted the sudden end of the petrodollar, sneaky April! It's incredible how fast a simple human signature turned the world upside down—geomagnetic reversals are amateurs!

Forgive us for our late response, we wanted to give you enough time to materialize the highly expected "April Drop Dead Date." As you know, when things fall to the ground, they don't make a sound unless somebody is there to listen. Some things did in fact "drop dead," but we didn't hear them. Next time, if a "Drop Dead Date" is in your calendar, please give us a signal so we can all appreciate the effort you put in surprising us!

"May" the force be with you,

Cassiopaea Forum
Dear April,

We haven't heard from you in 12 months. Is everything alright? We're getting a bit worried about the state of the world. You know, Zelenkraine, Bibisrael and all that... it can't go on forever, the tension is building up—something must drop dead! Whatever it is, just don't include Trump or Putin in the equation, okay? Please pick a lunatic, a well-oiled lunatic; it doesn't matter if he lives underground, we keep track of earthquakes. Get inspired by the fact that Rottenfellers and Rottenchilds have been dropping like flies recently. Again, this is just a suggestion, you are free to do whatever you want. For example, if you choose to pull Brigitte Macron's pants down, that's totally fine, we've already erected a psychological barrier!

Now, what is this eclipse business on the 8th? Are you planning a party? Do you realize that you are going to leave a lot of people in the dark when the lights go off? We're just kidding. We're not mad at you. We're just trying to build a relationship here, one drop at a time.

"March" to your success,

Cassiopaea Forum

There is this cyclical nova slated to return this year, as it's an 80yr cycle: We're About to Witness a Once in a Lifetime Space Explosion Visible From Everywhere - YouTube

T Coronae Borealis ?

You mean the variable star in Corona Borealis ? I think it is called T Coronae Borealis, a recurrent nova star. Ah indeed, the guy in the video talks about that star around 4 minutes into the video. Intriguing if we gonna see that star flaring up...

As a young teenager in Berlin; Orion and Corona Borealis where my favorite star constellations. When i saw them in the sky, i would greet them ;-D (I do the same thing when I see the ocean, or the moon, or anything else beautiful...)

TCrBLocation.jpg

Now, what is this eclipse business on the 8th? Are you planning a party? Do you realize that you are going to leave a lot of people in the dark when the lights go off? We're just kidding. We're not mad at you. We're just trying to build a relationship here, one drop at a time.

"March" to your success,

Cassiopaea Forum
I’ve got a few strange and mysteriously naughty bits to add here, please grab your favourite tin foil hat, cause this one seems worthy!

It’s about... underwear, the private, unmentionables, our bras, panties and undershorts.
Not just any old underwear, but bright RED underwear.
To be worn during the eclipse.
I’d imagine underwear, is to be worn INSIDE the outer wear, but, who knows?
Everybody is getting pretty weird, these days.

I kinda got into the weeds over in the “Predictions and prophecies” thread, when the topic of “red underwear” was mentioned.
Apparently, I was a little too blunt, and I suspect offence was taken, when I asked about the gender of one of the self proclaimed prophets, who apparently advised this:

“Lastly, Andreas recommends that both men and women—especially pregnant women—wear red underwear or red clothing in general as it will protect them from the weird energy on the day of the eclipse.”

The specific reason I asked, was because I’d recently read a couple of newsletters, sent by those ever growing in popularity, “Women’s self help” gurus, advising other women to, yup, wear “red underwear” for luck and protection.
I wanted to find out if “Andreas” was picking up on a strange wave transmission perhaps, possibly tuned to more hormonally feminine thought reception?
I finally found the Facebook page, and spent an hour, one I’ll regretfully never get back, watching his videos, and translating his anguished ramblings.
He is a gay male, with pronounced feminine characteristics, so I’d hazard a guess he has more estrogen production than most menopausal women, so there is still more of a possibility the “transmission” is being picked up by more chemically feminine “antennas”, in my opinion.
So, anyways...red underwear.
The first blip on my radar, was more in regards to Chinese New Year, here’s a snip:

“Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 at 07:00
Subject: Dragon story, dream manifesting and red underwear!
These next few days are powerfully graced with the New Moon energy and the beginning of the Wood Dragon year.
It's a really good time to journal.
Let yourself get super curious and excited about what really lights you up.
What would you call in this year if you let yourself believe it was possible?

Oh...and I bet you are wondering about the red underwear - aren't you? :)

It is believed that wearing red underwear this year will be particularly supportive in achieving your dreams - as well as keep you safe from the fiery Wood Dragon!
Fun, huh?
Her website:
THEN...I’m in the grocery checkout line, and I overheard two older women(very well dressed, well off) discussing in hushed tones, their card reading favourite psychic advising them to buy and wear ALL “red underwear”.
What the heck??
One of them whispered “She said it’s to protect us from the demonic energy during the eclipse.”
That was the afternoon before I read the Post in thread 'Predictions and Prophecies'
Predictions and Prophecies
But, it could be just an anomaly.
A coincidence.
I did a little poking around, and apparently it’s a rather well known ritual or superstition in Mexico, and parts of South America:

“Another Mexican superstition is to wear calzones rojos – red underwear - during an eclipse. An article in the Guardian Liberty Voice shows that this perhaps dates back to Aztec times, when pregnant women would carry a red string around an arrowhead. But how did that translate into wearing red underwear?

Yuly Garcia says that’s still a mystery, but it’s something that she did when she was pregnant with her children.

"This is something that my grandmother would tell me all the time. And as generations change, things like this would tend to be more funny than anything. But I still did it. (laughs) Just to prevent. It’s just something that has been in our culture, and it goes from generation to generation."

Myths & Rituals Around Eclipse Includes Red Underwear And Safety Pins

Except, and here’s the best “tin foil hat” moment, so, prepare!
Remember the buzz about “lasers from Space” zapping everything, burning to liquid EVERYTHING except BLUE coloured items, during the catastrophic fires in Maui?

I understand that red and green are much more noticeable to humans in dark and semi dark environments,
here’s some science about why:

What if, now this sounds awful but, what if the orbiting, evil satellite zappers are calibrated for zapping “only RED”??
What if “spontaneous human combustion” in the tens of thousands happens, all along the path of the eclipse?
April drop dead date, or maybe....the Rapture?

9A4888B7-1729-4D2A-AB36-7BAC26D9FB49.jpeg

Red Underwear ?!

The increasing sensate in and around of people in the world may make them more suspectable for all kinds of ideas. Both the good, but especially the bad (and silly things). I also have to think of the many more of false prophets these days ( i'll rather step back one or two steps and look at things from a distance).

Spontaneously, when I think of red, i have to think of symbolism... the darker kind. I mean wearing RED... Solar ECLIPSE... It sounds like a sacrificial symbolism / higher energy transfer of some sort. And not the kind i would like to participate in. Similar to Valentines day and all the red colors and buzz attached to it, just giving me a weird hiccup and I am really not fond of such ceremonies. :scared:

Yeah I think I'm gonna go commando on April 8th just in case. I thought I'd better give you guys two week's warning.
I “was” going to add my similar comment about going commando as well, to my original post,:lol: great minds, man, great minds!
Both the good, but especially the bad (and silly things). I also have to think of the many more of false prophets these days ( i'll rather step back one or two steps and look at things from a distance).
I totally agree, the “babbling” is getting so creepy and outlandish.
The poor gullible “prophets” are just verbally spewing odd bits of mostly doom and gloom.
What really gets me, are the purveyors of catastrophic earth events, and horrific weather/nature predictions, while most of them cannot even accurately “guess” what the local weather is going to be in the afternoon, even if they are standing outside and it’s raining!
I think they are just scrambled in the brain, and picking up broadcasted crap, like in this video:

Back
Top Bottom