Another Hit For the Cs: Californian Exodus

There are ongoing wildfires happening today in California. Around 100,000 are being displaced. The "Saddleridge Brush Fire" started yesterday evening and it looks like a warzone judging at the pictures :-(.

Daily Mail article

This is after PG&E has preemptively shut down the power for 800,000 customers in the Sacramento area last Wednesday in case winds or other factors on equipment would start a fire. It could be coincidence, but it seems that they may have had prior knowledge that a fire would erupt the night after.

Photo from the daily mail that shows ongoing fires:
fires.jpg

It appears that the Sacramento area seems safe from fires for now and the power outage helped.

Firefighters seem hard at work and I hope that the fires can be contained.

This video looks like it has captured one of the fires in California, the Kincade fire, in Sonoma County, being started by a Comet or meteor pass.
I found watching the video really interesting, especially because the man, Igo Kostilac, seems very sincere and genuine.

Here is another perspective on the video above. I'm not sure what program he's looking at but it shows an explosion in the same location, the Kincade fire. He speculates this was massive and estimated it to be about 50 to 75 miles wide! Claims it was not a natural occurrence. The location is near a place called The Isis Oasis Sanctuary! The comments are interesting below the video.
Comment:
"That's smack dab in the middle of the Clear Lake volcanic zone!!! Magma again - maybe??? Lots of scary stuff!!! - YIKES!! I hope it was you who cut the video off.

This video looks like it has captured one of the fires in California, the Kincade fire, in Sonoma County, being started by a Comet or meteor pass.
I found watching the video really interesting, especially because the man, Igo Kostilac, seems very sincere and genuine.

What he is really looking at is unclear to me and he doesn't provide any link to the source of the video.
There is a large network of BLM and other cameras that captured the start of the fire. Those videos are on the youtube channel of nvseismolab: nvseismolab

PGE on the other hand is saying that something has happened to on of their lines right in the vicinity of the point of origin of the fire and also close in time to when the fire started: PGE high voltage line

If you click on the settings icon you can slow the film to .25. Does that look like a more accurate time to you? Its still fast. Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed the time speeding by in that video. I don't know how to read the time lapse when its slowed down like this. Can you say how much time has passed in this video? At the end the fire becomes huge quickly it seems.

His name is Igor Kostelac and he is from Croatia. Well, I will take his posts with a reserve. As I can see he is obsessed with Nibiru and he is trying to find it on a lot of images and Videos even when there is nothing like that on the image or the video. I am following him on FB.
Sometimes he is able to nail some really good and genuine image, video or conclusion but don't take him as a very reliable source.

Well, correlation is not causation, but Kostelac sure found something interesting. Do you suppose he meant to say 'meteor' instead of comet? The Orionids were active right around the 23rd, and that could explain the crossing paths on his astronomy program. I wished he'd given the name of the program he used, so it could be checked out. It's kind of odd that if there was an EMP as he proposed, that only that one bright light (street lamp?) was affected. And he did catch that high-speed anomaly zipping right over the start of the blaze. Weird stuff to be sure. Good find!

Well, correlation is not causation, but Kostelac sure found something interesting.

It is interesting, and not sure what to say without a line on causation.

Now not trying to start anything, this is just a data point without context, was that in the book (on this thread) 'UFOs Today - 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation, Cover-up by Irena McCammon Scott,' Irena mentions very briefly when recounting ufo historical events, that fires often seemed to spontaneously started following sightings. She offered no examples, so just tucked that away to look at later as speculation in some cases.

It is interesting, and not sure what to say without a line on causation.

Now not trying to start anything, this is just a data point without context, was that in the book (on this thread) 'UFOs Today - 70 Years of Lies, Misinformation, Cover-up by Irena McCammon Scott,' Irena mentions very briefly when recounting ufo historical events, that fires often seemed to spontaneously started following sightings. She offered no examples, so just tucked that away to look at later as speculation in some cases.

Maybe somebody ought to write to her and ask her what she meant and what examples there are?

Back
Top Bottom