Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Pedro R. met with Francis before becoming pope and according to what he told Alfa Bidondo (contacted extra-terrestrial)

I am going to be very specific and direct with this, since the issue of extraterrestrial contact in many cases is a trojan horse.

It is a red flag.- 🚩

Sorry if it sounds aggressive, but it's not the first time I've seen this. Not only because of all the documentation you can find here on the forum or outside the forum.

As an outside observer, I have seen the dynamics of the contactees and the groups that form around them on very specific occasions. And if you have a sixth sense you can tell that something is not right.

I am going to be very specific and direct with this, since the issue of extraterrestrial contact in many cases is a trojan horse.

It is a red flag.- 🚩

Sorry if it sounds aggressive, but it's not the first time I've seen this. Not only because of all the documentation you can find here on the forum or outside the forum.

As an outside observer, I have seen the dynamics of the contactees and the groups that form around them on very specific occasions. And if you have a sixth sense you can tell that something is not right.
Yes, it is a concern. From my UFO researches over the years, I know that contactee groups, particularly in the USA, have been monitored and infiltrated by intelligence agencies. I could not quite make out what he was saying about Pope Francis but what I do know is that Francis is the first Pope ever to comment publicly on extra-terrestrials. See: Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens if they came to the Vatican

Most ufologists took this as a sign that the Catholic Church was positioning itself for an alien disclosure in the near future. This would certainly fit in with what the C's have said in the past about Nordics being used by the PTB as the first alien group to be revealed to the general public (ref. the C's comments on Courtney Brown's book Cosmic Voyage) as proof that aliens do exist.​

It is a red flag.- 🚩

red flag means false flag? The only thing I did was present the Templars' ideas and posts. nor Albert Einstein in Cordoba Argentina? Didn't the Mossad follow Pedro either? Is the one in the photos fake too? I say I have many friends in Argentina about aliens and it is also false? ..

Yes, it is a concern. From my UFO researches over the years, I know that contactee groups, particularly in the USA, have been monitored and infiltrated by intelligence agencies. I could not quite make out what he was saying about Pope Francis but what I do know is that Francis is the first Pope ever to comment publicly on extra-terrestrials. See: Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens if they came to the Vatican

Most ufologists took this as a sign that the Catholic Church was positioning itself for an alien disclosure in the near future. This would certainly fit in with what the C's have said in the past about Nordics being used by the PTB as the first alien group to be revealed to the general public (ref. the C's comments on Courtney Brown's book Cosmic Voyage) as proof that aliens do exist.​
Perhaps I have been abducted because I remember a dream that I was in a ship and inside there were other people of all ages, I think there were about six or seven of them and some women came to question us, they had us tied up or something like that so we should stay in mode ( I can't escape) It's as if those aliens could be very clever, they numb the mind without it being able to exert resistance, that is, there are times when in dreams you feel the danger and you can put up resistance and internal rebellion against any machination, but it seems that they could suspend the mind to a state (semi real) immediately I thought surely it is for something important that they want and that they cannot obtain suddenly one of those women approached me and hit me saying "do you think we don't know what you think"? what is your name I told her she replied that his name was Asket suddenly I looked and there was a very very horrible being and I said "surely it is his boss" and the woman turned to me and said "you are wrong it is the same as us".
I do not rule out the idea that he has purposely let me capture it, because I always believed that if one of these beings comes into contact with me, I may be able to have access to his entire being, so I later register it to obtain data on how these beings act and how counter their attacks.

Hello Alejo I think I made some comments that may sound bad but it was not with bad blood and you could consider that I use the translator because I liked a topic may not necessarily mean obsession in fact it is understandable that you do not understand some contributions I made about my experiences but it was necessary and maybe it will be useful to someone do not you think? MJF is following well this thread so if someone would like to talk privately about this topic or other welcome because I do not want to get in the way in fact now I was interested about the flight 370 Malaysiam made a comment in another post greetings
No, I don't think they sound in bad blood, I think they seem fixated on a topic that may lead nowhere, that's what I meant.

No, I don't think they sound in bad blood, I think they seem fixated on a topic that may lead nowhere, that's what I meant.
Points to consider from MJF's post:
It promotes the pursuit of knowledge ,allows for input, group sharing of ideas for learning and participation by all even though some of us may not be scholars or well read or of the intellectual level of people like Ark or Joe, Laura etc.
There is a feed back of shared ideas so that we all learn together.
It has a great history of data and events that fortunately focuses on recommendations from the C's such as:
No Free Dish
Encourages research
Allows the search for historical data, mysticism, science, etc.
Did you not consider the idea that the Grail itself is to be found in this forum? If our RVF is tuned into the subject it is because we live as a group soul so it may be possible that our increased energy can be beneficial and productive for all.

Did you not consider the idea that the Grail itself is to be found in this forum? If our RVF is tuned into the subject it is because we live as a group soul so it may be possible that our increased energy can be beneficial and productive for all.

What’s the big deal with the supposed Grail? Haven’t you noticed how the state of the world is? Fixation in a subject like this can prevent you to pay attention right and left! Meaning to think objectively. Also, if you follow the Cs from a long time ago (which seems to be the case), you will notice the most of this, is rather symbolic than real objects or machines… you are taking literally Cs sessions when Laura had a very religious mindset and also Frank was present, who corrupted many Cs sessions as well, you mentioned that you still believe in Jesus and the virgin Mary, so you believe in the information of the old sessions but you disregard the more recents ones where the Cs themselves confirms after Laura’s research that Jesus did not really exist and it is a person based in its majority on Julius Caesar life? Dunno really what else to say, I think you need to see the context of the experiment itself, read the Waves series, I would recommend you that.

What’s the big deal with the supposed Grail? Haven’t you noticed how the state of the world is? Fixation in a subject like this can prevent you to pay attention right and left! Meaning to think objectively. Also, if you follow the Cs from a long time ago (which seems to be the case), you will notice the most of this, is rather symbolic than real objects or machines… you are taking literally Cs sessions when Laura had a very religious mindset and also Frank was present, who corrupted many Cs sessions as well, you mentioned that you still believe in Jesus and the virgin Mary, so you believe in the information of the old sessions but you disregard the more recents ones where the Cs themselves confirms after Laura’s research that Jesus did not really exist and it is a person based in its majority on Julius Caesar life? Dunno really what else to say, I think you need to see the context of the experiment itself, read the Waves series, I would recommend you that.
Simon Bolivar liberated (Venezuela) and other countries of America but thanks to a program I saw on (Sott Net) I understood that most probably such heroes as Bolivar were only spies of the English to overthrow the Spanish.
So you say that the C's sessions have been corrupted by Laura's beliefs, it's as if with the passing of the years, new sessions and more experience Laura has sharpened her aim better... I ask you, is it wrong for her to pray a prayer to Jesus Christ? Isn't it the vibrational resonance frequency of each person that determines which Lord we serve? To tune in to 6D STO I think even the illuminati could do it if they are in resonance and aligned to STO.
So me casting out demons does not mean Jesus (the one from the Catholic perspective) is intervening but the very fact of my belief faith that gives me the familiarity of Jesus (my nuanced perspective)would be able to do it and at the same time shows I am against 4D SAS activities so if Julius Caesar wants to help welcome it is just conceptualizations the names ok Julius Caesar turned out to be Jesus and any STO being can help the names are irrelevant one could say the first Christ was female I like that Athena , Sakti, Parvati, Radha and not necessarily someone known osea they are necessary concepts to follow the perfect 3d line but the Grail if you look for it as a solid object you probably have the samples of it because you will find according to your belief and frequency there are many cups, wooden bowls and people who claim to have found the Holy Grail but if you look for the Holy Grail you will find it in your belief and frequency there are many cups,wooden bowls and people who claim to have found the Holy Grail but if you search from the soul tell me where are the limits? It is something spiritual that comes out of linearity and goes beyond reason, it is no longer physical but spiritual. Well, I still have a lot to contribute about the Grail.

@humbertoemigar1977

The thing is that here, in this thread what is intended is to make a historical tour and unravel what really happened. There is no search for the object per se. And yes, there is speculation and analysis, questions and answers about the object but because it is a pivotal point in these historical events and why secret societies and other power groups are so interested. In my particular case I dig into the principles of how it works because it could give an x-ray of how things are between densities, or 4th density and the principles of unified field theory which I see as more important than having or finding the grail. Knowing this prepares you for whatever is to come and could give you the tools to navigate 4th density.

It is curious but if you realize, the unified field theory is the holy grail of physics...

@humbertoemigar1977

The thing is that here, in this thread what is intended is to make a historical tour and unravel what really happened. There is no search for the object per se. And yes, there is speculation and analysis, questions and answers about the object but because it is a pivotal point in these historical events and why secret societies and other power groups are so interested. In my particular case I dig into the principles of how it works because it could give an x-ray of how things are between densities, or 4th density and the principles of unified field theory which I see as more important than having or finding the grail. Knowing this prepares you for whatever is to come and could give you the tools to navigate 4th density.

It is curious but if you realize, the unified field theory is the holy grail of physics...
Could you explain this to me:
About the unified field and gravity :

"In a point of relief of exagons, only paths are poured, they join and separate, feeding back gravity and this supposes differential and unique realities.
Gravity and time are nothing but united representations of observation to give it a sense and this receives in itself the polarities and elements that conform it.

Could you explain this to me:
About the unified field and gravity :

"In a point of relief of exagons, only paths are poured, they join and separate, feeding back gravity and this supposes differential and unique realities.
Gravity and time are nothing but united representations of observation to give it a sense and this receives in itself the polarities and elements that conform it.

Read Ark's work. Search the forum. There are several threads dealing with the subject.

And you can search the web, the fundamental idea. Unified field theory - Wikipedia

Read Ark's work. Search the forum. There are several threads dealing with the subject.

And you can search the web, the fundamental idea. Unified field theory - Wikipedia
Terrera and an impossible object

In the 80's, Angel Cristo Acoglanis, the "contactee of Los Terrones", had developed a rapprochement with different esoteric researchers. Meetings for the exchange of information took place on many occasions. It was thus that Acoglanis visited Professor Terrera at his home in San Isidro (northern area of Greater Buenos Aires): the custodian of the enigmatic "Staff of Command".

In a friendly chat -which lasted several hours-, Angel showed interest in the investigations developed by Terrera. He also expressed to him the main reason for his visit, which consisted in inviting the Professor to accompany him to Los Terrones, as he had very important things to show him. Terrera was impressed by the knowledge and the data that Ángel developed during the session, and he willingly accepted to travel to Córdoba. According to the story, Acoglanis himself asked Terrera to bring the Staff of Command for a "contact ceremony" with the beings of Erks. The two most important referents of the mysteries of the Uritorco would meet in a "contact".

Guillermo Alfredo Terrera was not improvised. A renowned sociologist, lawyer and anthropologist, he taught 58 different professorships at the University of Buenos Aires, the University of Córdoba and the University of La Plata -among others-. Meanwhile, at the Universidad del Salvador he established the School of Anthropology. Internationally, he was also at the University of Paris, Baghdad, Caracas, Teheran, Cochabamba and Hamburg. He has published many works, some of them in different languages (English, German, Persian, Italian, French). Among other personalities, he met former presidents Hipólito Yrigoyen and Juan Domingo Perón.

Terrera was a great esoteric. Although controversial to many for his investigations of the "magical traditionalism" that so influenced World War II Germany. But, for some reason, the mysterious stone staff that Hitler's SS was also said to be looking for came to him.

The Staff of Command, also known as the "Stone that Speaks" or "Stone of Wisdom", would become as coveted as the Grail, sought after by men of science, adventurers, mystics and even military expeditionaries. Apparently, the famous English scientist and philosopher Roger Bacon had already spoken about the object in a work published in 1230. Bacon assures that the Sacred Book and the Stone of Wisdom -the Staff of Command- are hidden in a mountain range in a distant and silent territory located in the southernmost tip of the Southern Hemisphere. Is this perhaps a reference to Argentina.
It is said that in 1830 an ambitious Araucanian chief -aware of the legends of the tribes that inhabited the north and center of Argentina-, decided to penetrate with his warriors into the Sierras de la Ventana, Tandil, Balcarse, Pillahuincó and San Luis, even reaching the city of Córdoba in search of "the Stone that Speaks and will dominate the world...". That is to say, the ancient aboriginal masters of Argentina already knew about this object of power. A strange stone staff that is linked to the mystery of the intraterrestrial city of Erks.

According to Terrera, the legends about the supernatural properties of this Staff of Command made that, between 1920 and 1940, successive English, German, Indian, Japanese and French expeditions were launched to hunt and capture the Stone of Wisdom. Even, as it is already known, a team answering to Adolf Hitler led some of these expeditions, advised by the astrologers and seers of the III Reich who considered the Staff of Command as a fundamental piece to culminate the messianic desires of the Führer. But the Nazis, like the rest of the searchers, failed.

Hitler's fondness for esoteric subjects is no secret. He became obsessed with the mythical spear of Longinus - the Roman centurion who penetrated with that blade the side of Jesus on the Cross -, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, and as if that were not enough, with the "vril" energy: an alleged bright green radiation emitted by a power crystal that protects the intraterrestrials. It would be none other than the supernatural "Chintamani Stone" described by Nicolas Roerich after his travels to Mongolia and the Altai. The Staff of Command, for Hitler, could have been another element of power that he attributed to that secret subway brotherhood he was investigating. But so far there is nothing to prove that Nazi visit to Uritorco.

However, all these objects are not important in themselves, but what they represent. The mission of the White Brotherhood is for world peace and the elevation of human consciousness. They would never encourage otherwise. Nor seek outside what is found within each of us. To understand the authentic message of those elements that the intraterrestrials protect, is an enigma that at some point will be revealed to us.

The one who was luckier than Hitler was Orfelio Ulises Herrera, a man who entered the esoteric history of Argentina in 1934. That character had stayed, it is said, eight years in Tibet - inevitable to associate his story to the supposed trip of Acoglanis to Central Asia, which never happened -, where from the lips of the lamas and the "masters of Shambhala" he heard about the Stone of Wisdom for the first time.

Years later, after a long pilgrimage through America -he drank knowledge in Mexico, Peru and northern Chile-, Orfelio Ulises unearthed the mythical Staff of Command from its millenary hiding place: the Uritorco hill. According to Terrera, the staff was found together with two other objects: a circular stone similar to a grinder ("the conana"), and a third one that the discoverer wanted to be buried there... For some reason, Orfelio Ulises considered that the depositary of that singular archaeological piece, taken from the entrails of the mythical mountain, should be Professor Guillermo Alfredo Terrera -Ulises died in 1951, and his body is buried in the San Jeronimo Cemetery in Cordoba-. Terrera guarded the mysterious object from 1948 until the day of his death on November 19, 1998. Since then, several versions have circulated about the current whereabouts of the Cane. Information that, by a promise we made to Professor Terrera's son, we will not disseminate here. The object that many are chasing has not returned to Cordoba. We can only say that it is real and that it is still hidden.
Regarding the accusations of fraud against Professor Terrera -who did not show the original Staff of Command-, the confusion comes from the esoteric theories that Terrera wove around the object and the reproductions that he commissioned to make so that the original would be safe. These copies, apparently faithful to the genuine cane, baffled many researchers. But this should not surprise them: were not "duplicates" made for the same purpose of protecting the Solar Disk in Inca times or the Ark of the Covenant in the days of Solomon?
The authentic cane was found in the Uritorco. One version states that it was found broken in three pieces of 43, 40 and 28 centimeters. Another story claims that it was "fractured" later, when the cane stopped "working"...

It measures a total of 1.11 meters in length and about 15 centimeters in diameter. It weighs just over 4.5 kilograms.

Sculpted in basalt, the polished stone was dated to more than 8,000 years ago, which puzzles, according to Terrera, historians and archaeologists. Why did Orphelius Ulysses unearth it? What is its function and how does it relate to Erks?

antenna that will send the signal that we are ready

For Terrera the object was an antenna that "communicates" with "something".

He even went further, placing its history in legendary times. In his work Metaphysical Anthropology he refers:

"It is known that the knight Parsifal - the unbribable custodian of the Sacred Glass - traveled with it and with the Templar Cross, departing from the port of Rochedalle around the year 1170, with the purpose of depositing the Holy Grail next to the Staff of Command, in the Viarava mountain range. This mountain range, so called at that time, especially by the Germanic minnesinger Wolfram von Eschenbach in his immortal poem Parsifal, is known today as the Sierras Chicas de Córdoba, where the sacred Cerro Uritorco rises".

The Holy Grail related to the Staff of Command?

This is one of the most controversial episodes of the mysteries of Uritorco. If Terrera was right, that area of the highlands of Córdoba was "marked" since ancient times as a sacred place. Something that some mystics from Asia and the Europe of the Knights Templar -initiated in these mysteries- knew about. Is it possible that Roger Bacon would have referred to the Staff of Command in the Southern Hemisphere, as interpreted by the defenders of this incredible story? Was it what pushed the Nazis towards Cordoba?

Terrera used to quote Wolfram Eschenbach, German bard, who in the 12th century wrote Parsifal, the work about knights and the Holy Grail, which, according to the author of "The Valley of the Spirits", alludes to the Staff of Command.

According to one interpretation of the text, the knight Parsifal was assigned as custodian of the Grail and the Staff of Command, traveling on a mission to the lands of "Argentum" to deposit the Cup of Christ next to the Staff on the sacred hill of Viarava -for Terrera, the Uritorco-. It must be said that this work became an important three-act opera with music and libretto by the German Richard Wagner. The composer qualified "Parsifal" as a "Sacred Scenic Festival".

One of the polemical paragraphs quoted by Terrera reads:

"In what distant mountain range may he find the hidden Stone of ancestral wisdom mentioned in the verses of the twenty elders, of the White Island and the Polar star. Over the mountain of the Sun with its triangle of light rises the black presence of the Southern Staff, in the ancient Harmonica that is in the south. Only Parsifal, the angel, through the seas will go, with the three knights of the odd number, in the Sacred Ship and with the Vessel of the Holy Grail, through the Atlantic Ocean a long voyage he will make, to the secret gates of a silent country that Argentum is called and will always be".

Of course, in the 12th century no one had ever heard of the American lands and even less of Argentum (Argentina), besides knowing its location "across the Atlantic Ocean". An undeniable evidence, or a distortion and mystical misinterpretation of "Parsifal"?

We must say that we have carefully studied the original work and we have not found the esoteric reference to the Staff of Command -we scrutinized the translation based on the most prestigious edition of the medieval text, which is still that of Karl Lachmann (1833)-. In any case, beyond any forced interpretation, there is no doubt of the existence of the object of power, regardless of the fact that its alleged location in the Uritorco is "symbolic", not textual.
According to Terrera, the Staff of Command is a magical tool that had not been "built" by the Erks entities, but by another being, which he associated with the figure of the Norse god Votán. According to the lawyer and sociologist from Córdoba, the supposed god -perhaps a being of light, or even an extraterrestrial visitor- gave the Staff of Command to the Comechingón Indians for their protection. The Indians would later hide it in Cerro Uritorco until the "programmed" discovery of Orfelio Ulises.

The prophecy surrounding that object assures that a signal will be sent to the cosmos that "we are ready". This will occur when the right person wields the Simihuinqui. Then, the stone will "speak".

To "be ready" means that, as humanity, we are on the verge of reuniting with our cosmic family.

For Terrera, the key place from where the great event will emerge will be in the so-called "Triangle of Forces", which is located between Calahuala, Cerro Colorado and Serrezuela. Many believe that in this area there is a great interdimensional portal.
Today, the protagonists of these extraordinary reports associated with Erks - the contactee Acoglanis and Terrera himself, who was the first to speak of the Uritorco lights and the intraterrestrial city in the sixties - are no longer physically among us. But the contact continues. A contact with those lights, and those mysteries, that was already reported in times before the sightings in Los Terrones or even before Orfelio Ulises gave the Staff of Command to Terrera. Many claim -and we agree- that the first people contacted with this reality were the Comechingones.

We believe that this is where we should look. They are the authentic "spiritual fathers" of Capilla del Monte.

Terrera also defended this hypothesis. And not in vain, Acoglanis, in the style of those ancient natives of the sierras of Cordoba, intoned mantras in sacred places where those disconcerting "lights" were seen. Was the irdin a deformation of an old sacred language of the Comechingones? Were the "lights" seen by Terrera and Acoglanis of extraterrestrial origin? Or is there a possibility that these phenomena are also related to the spirits of those ancient native guardians? Was the "Staff of Command" received by the Comechingones, or built by them? Many questions that will take a long time to be answered...

Beware of red herrings.-
That's right I just presented what is known of some of the esotericism of your country probably is as you say one more smokescreen, but then those people simply had Nazi influence of objects of power? Surely also the fact of the great white brotherhood is a fraud but the curious thing is why Argentina? In Spain there is the legend of the (great monarch) and in the text I presented they also say about a person (chosen) to give the signal something similar to a predestined mission as possibly Lawra who can tune in with the Grail time will tell

Back
Top Bottom