Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

As to the double loop concept. one Forum member Ryan had this to say on the matter:​
A: Cylinder is really a double loop, is it not? And meditate if you will on the true meaning of this!
A few pages back in this thread, moyal posted an interesting picture of a German time machine (a light cone and a time loop). Here she is:

Световой конус и воронка времени.jpg
And if we combine this with Birkeland currents:
then we can roughly understand how it works (at the level of planet Earth).
300px-Magnetic_rope.svg.png

Similar processes take place not only at the level of planets, but even at the level of Galaxies:
image017.jpg

image018.jpg

Ps
In one of the books (in Russian) on channeling, I read that the grays use, among other things, a galactic "time machine", somehow manipulating the arms of galaxies. The "time" that flows "clockwise" in galaxies is different from the "time" of galaxies that spin "counterclockwise". And the grays use it, jumping from one galaxy to another.

Jesus before being crucified took a knife and made some inscriptions of the primordial sound on a wooden bowl and the only one who understood the mystery was Magdalene.
That inscription was like a transfer of power from Christ to the feminine.
But this is such a fantastic claim that it really is fiction.

What if there never was a historical Jesus? and thus a crucifixion? That is where this whole thing falls apart, because it starts with an assumption and then build a fantasy on top of that.

But this is such a fantastic claim that it really is fiction.

What if there never was a historical Jesus? and thus a crucifixion? That is where this whole thing falls apart, because it starts with an assumption and then build a fantasy on top of that.
I see nothing wrong with believing in Jesus and the Virgin Mary.
Asking, praying, etc... Everything has to do with frequency regardless of cultural language codes and beliefs.
Frequency determines progress or stagnation (to be or not to be).
The wave can be interpreted as the manifestation of Jesus for a believer and that does not mean that such a person would not be able to cross the threshold and ascend to 4 d SAD.
There is a beautiful song with great meaning tries to understand the direfencias Alejo in the train there is room for everyone.

Song: Touch of Grey -Bon Jovi.

Since "belief" and "believing" are being mentioned frequently lately, I thought I'd quote a few items from the Cass-Wiki that discusses belief.
While the Cassiopaean material can be an interesting read in itself, it comes about in interaction
with ongoing research, and by itself is not as meaningful. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens
that people tending towards a New Age worldview read the transcripts in isolation, interpreting
them in such a way that they merely end up extending a subjective belief system.
For people not familiar with the larger body of work that has come about through the Cassiopaean
Experiment, at a minimum it is recommended to read The Wave Series before delving into the
transcripts by themselves. Relating the events, research, and metaphysical exploration of the early
years of the Cassiopaean Experiment, this series of books quotes key parts of the early Cassiopaean
material in context. The transcripts are also quoted in context in works such as The Secret History
of the World, High Strangeness, and Amazing Grace.
The term ”assumption”, however, here implies that the context is not consciously recognized as
such and thus is assumed to be valid or applicable to the question at hand a priori, without review,
implicitly. This is how belief systems, prejudices and false information can color thinking and lead
to results which seem logical and self-consistent but are in fact opposed to external reality.
Hasty or habitual thinking, the opposite of ”thinking with a hammer”, often involves unconscious
assumptions. This is necessary for efficiency in situations requiring rapid response but detrimental
otherwise. Assumptions are also linked to anticipation.
The Thought Center of non-being tells itself the biggest lie of all – that it does
not exist – and goes to sleep in pretense. And from this essential point, we see that the
nature of subjectivity is that of lies. Lies and belief in lies – whether or not the believer
is aware that they are believing a lie – all partake of the same essence – subjectivity
and non-being.
Belief vs. faith

In FOTCM discourse, the term belief means a concept which is accepted as a given truth, without
necessarily being critically evaluated. ’Belief’ often connotates emotional attachment of the believer
to the belief. At an extreme, such attachment turns the belief into a ’sacred cow’, defended through
emotional thinking. By contrast, the term faith may be used to connote the opposite – an openminded
attitude and trust in the process of inquiry.
Understood in this way, ’belief’ means having firmly decided that the world is a certain way and
holding fast to this view even in the face of evidence to the contrary. In essence, one is attempting
to force one’s model on the world. Since there is then no regard for truth, this involves a form of
subjectivity and internal considering regardless of whether what is believed happens to be correct
or not.
’Faith’, being an attitude of openness towards the truth and whatever the investigative process
reveals, involves the opposite: an open and receptive attitude to the Universe. There is trust and
the absence of any inflexible judgement on how things ’must be’. Faith, then, is conducive to the
striving towards objectivity.
Belief is in a sense controlling and scared of being wrong, while faith is adventurous and flexible.
The distinction between the two is also related to the question of anticipation and non-anticipation.
Even though the dictionary definitions of faith and belief are similar, the Cassiopaean material
tends to make the above distinction between ’belief’ and ’faith’.

Since "belief" and "believing" are being mentioned frequently lately, I thought I'd quote a few items from the Cass-Wiki that discusses belief.
Could this difference between belief and faith be valid or be applied also to religion vs theology?
This difference has been nagging me for a while.

What I mean is that for example Christianity, Islam etc.....are portrayed as "religions" when in reality they are really theologies, namely they try to ascribe human characteristics, qualities, personality to God (for lack of a better word) which at least from 3D perspective is unknowable , so God is "Happy" and "Pleased" if you eat this and not that , if you dress in this way and not the other etc... you know what I mean ..this I call it a "belief "as you nicely explained in your post , on the other hand the Cs teach that "life is religion" , the way in which you see yourself in the universe , your place and purpose in it , this imply and certainly require an open mind and attention to details and to be humble enough to say to yourself : damn I was wrong !
I think was Hemmingway (but I could be wrong) that pointed out that the things that put you in trouble are not the thing that you don't know but the things that you think are true but aren't so.

For example people say I am a believer catholic protestant protestant jewish mormon jehova witness circumcised evangelist new age also muslim buddhist and atheist scientist..then the aliens come down and the child will say mommy mommy I want to be like the alien and the mother says oh sonny but if you are already catholic when you grow up you will be a priest.. the child looks at his mommy and says that is boring boring boring I want to be like the alien! I mean religious beliefs at the end of the day are pure hypocrisy if I said I believe in Jesus and the Virgin I say it from another context of "frequency" because in no way I would take the time trying to find God in the bible and believing what the priests or monks and religions say, moreover when I read genesis I did not agree with the expulsion of Lucifer I felt like I had been expelled from class for a fool Director.

Look, I think what they're telling you is pretty straightforward. And it's that it's pretty hard to participate in class if you haven't read your textbooks. In this particular case, Laura's work. No one is going to tell you not to comment on threads and/or topics but every comment of yours is starting to lack coherence.

And no, no one is exempt from making a mistake in a comment and saying something completely out of line. But there's the exercise and the task at hand: to be someone coherent. Coherent between what we are and the reality that sustains us.

Just do not hurry, and go little by little. As far as your life circumstances allow, see if you can read Laura's work. Not only this way you will understand where things are going, you will also understand the dynamics of the forum and the group.

Look, I think what they're telling you is pretty straightforward. And it's that it's pretty hard to participate in class if you haven't read your textbooks. In this particular case, Laura's work. No one is going to tell you not to comment on threads and/or topics but every comment of yours is starting to lack coherence.

And no, no one is exempt from making a mistake in a comment and saying something completely out of line. But there's the exercise and the task at hand: to be someone coherent. Coherent between what we are and the reality that sustains us.

Just do not hurry, and go little by little. As far as your life circumstances allow, see if you can read Laura's work. Not only this way you will understand where things are going, you will also understand the dynamics of the forum and the group.
The post was sent unintentionally, in fact it was accidental, it was someone else who was going to make the comment and in fact I reported it to an administrator to delete that comment, what happens is that I have several translator windows open and sometimes I fix them or leave them like that post and as for the dislike of the fan I have of mustaches I already reported the comment it was an accident and I asked to delete it.
As for what you say about coherence so it is by the way here it is 9:32 AM in Argentina 11:32 what a difference of time!

The post was sent unintentionally, in fact it was accidental, it was someone else who was going to make the comment and in fact I reported it to an administrator to delete that comment, what happens is that I have several translator windows open and sometimes I fix them or leave them like that post and as for the dislike of the fan I have of mustaches I already reported the comment it was an accident and I asked to delete it.
As for what you say about coherence so it is by the way here it is 9:32 AM in Argentina 11:32 what a difference of time!
For the record, as the guy with the mustache who dislikes your comments. I just do it because they’re largely incoherent and no one can understand them. It’s nothing personal, it’s just a tool that’s available to me to use as feedback.

I do find it odd that if I dislike one of your comments, you’ll go and find somewhere I posted and use the “Ha-ha” emoji, where it doesn’t make sense, which obviously you are allowed to do by the rules of the forum. I understand how using a translator can be difficult, however there are other members who are able to communicate with them.

For the record, as the guy with the mustache who dislikes your comments. I just do it because they’re largely incoherent and no one can understand them. It’s nothing personal, it’s just a tool that’s available to me to use as feedback.

I do find it odd that if I dislike one of your comments, you’ll go and find somewhere I posted and use the “Ha-ha” emoji, where it doesn’t make sense, which obviously you are allowed to do by the rules of the forum. I understand how using a translator can be difficult, however there are other members who are able to communicate with them.
Sorry for the inconvenience !...now following the Grail thread I wanted to give some clues as to where the head of Baphomet could be in a vision I saw 2 columns and a stained glass window where water flowed from the 2 windows there is the Grail in France near those windows is like an old 2 story house.
If it is useful to anyone that is what I saw.

Could this difference between belief and faith be valid or be applied also to religion vs theology?
This difference has been nagging me for a while.

What I mean is that for example Christianity, Islam etc.....are portrayed as "religions" when in reality they are really theologies, namely they try to ascribe human characteristics, qualities, personality to God (for lack of a better word) which at least from 3D perspective is unknowable , so God is "Happy" and "Pleased" if you eat this and not that , if you dress in this way and not the other etc... you know what I mean ..this I call it a "belief "as you nicely explained in your post , on the other hand the Cs teach that "life is religion" , the way in which you see yourself in the universe , your place and purpose in it , this imply and certainly require an open mind and attention to details and to be humble enough to say to yourself : damn I was wrong !
I think was Hemmingway (but I could be wrong) that pointed out that the things that put you in trouble are not the thing that you don't know but the things that you think are true but aren't so.
I am not sure that is quite a correct analysis. "Theology" comes from the word "theos" which is Greek for “God,” and "-ology" which is from the Greek word "logos" meaning “word.” Literally then the word theology means “words about God” (or "the word of God" for the fundamentalists) or “the study of God.” If one were to use the term generically, it functions much like “philosophy” or “worldview.” Thus, it is not so much a case of religion vs. theology as theology being the exposition of the beliefs or the philosophy of a particular religion. Theology therefore flows from religion or divine revelation (which most religions are ultimately derived from).​

I am not sure that is quite a correct analysis. "Theology" comes from the word "theos" which is Greek for “God,” and "-ology" which is from the Greek word "logos" meaning “word.” Literally then the word theology means “words about God” (or "the word of God" for the fundamentalists) or “the study of God.” If one were to use the term generically, it functions much like “philosophy” or “worldview.” Thus, it is not so much a case of religion vs. theology as theology being the exposition of the beliefs or the philosophy of a particular religion. Theology therefore flows from religion or divine revelation (which most religions are ultimately derived from).​
Your analysis and explanation for the word "theology" is certainly the correct one, "words about God" or the "study of God" if you like.
The point that I tried to make (sorry if not as clear as I would have liked to) in the contest of Nienna's post is that "theology " is a "belief", namely that is an imposition, an attempt to force a worldview or a model of the world.
I'm quite convinced that God (once again for lack of better word, somebody use " THE ONE" or "THE ALL", ultimately is just a word) from our 3D perspective is unknowable, we do not know and cannot know anything about it, is in a too high dimension for us to really and fully comprehend.

Theology as you correctly pointed out is the study of this "being ", namely the study of something of which we know nothing about it, so we superimpose our own human characteristics our human emotions on him, and say he is angry, or pleased, or jealous etc....but they are only assumptions, a way that we use in order to comprehend what otherwise is incomprehensible , and we "pray" to him based on the assumptions that we created , what's a prayer after all ? Just a demand, a request, My God please help me with this and that, basically asking for a miracle, I usually summarize a prayer with the phrase "Oh my God please make it so that 2 and 2 doesn't make 4 ", in the objective reality however 2 and 2 does make 4.

Also, I found your statement that Theology being the exposition of the beliefs or the philosophy of a particular religion quite correct, but once again, this philosophy is based on assumptions and as the time passes develop into a dogma, a rigid set of beliefs, an imposition of a world view based on nothing really, just speculations, nothing is more dangerous than a dogma.
Ultimately, I have to say that the main religions as presented to us at the present time, have really nothing of the "divine revelation."

Reactions: MJF
A few pages back in this thread, moyal posted an interesting picture of a German time machine (a light cone and a time loop). Here she is:

View attachment 70912
And if we combine this with Birkeland currents:
then we can roughly understand how it works (at the level of planet Earth).
300px-Magnetic_rope.svg.png

Similar processes take place not only at the level of planets, but even at the level of Galaxies:
image017.jpg

image018.jpg

Ps
In one of the books (in Russian) on channeling, I read that the grays use, among other things, a galactic "time machine", somehow manipulating the arms of galaxies. The "time" that flows "clockwise" in galaxies is different from the "time" of galaxies that spin "counterclockwise". And the grays use it, jumping from one galaxy to another.
Yes, everything in material existence is in motion (vibrating at frequencies) all the way from galaxies and galactic clusters down to the sub-atomic level. This motion is also rotational from the humble atom right up to stars and galaxies. This motion can therefore be expressed as a wave form. Of course, we can only perceive this motion at our 3rd density level in a 3 Dimensional manner, so we do not see the whole picture as we would at 6th density. However, one of the oldest esoteric beliefs is the "as above, so below" principle, which suggests our Atlantian forefathers had a much better understanding of these things and we are only now starting to come to terms with the reality of this notion as modern science advances.

That is an interesting conjecture about the Greys. I hadn't realised they might be inter-galactic travellers. This would certainly seem to make them on the Kardashev scale a type III civilisation. The Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev first proposed a classification of advanced technological civilisations into three types in 1964, based on the postulate of exponential progression. A type I civilization is able to access all the energy available on its planet and store it for consumption. A type II civilization can directly consume the energy of a star. Finally, a type III civilization is able to capture all the energy emitted by its galaxy.

By the way, the images in the book shown above, which you refer to as a light cone and a time loop, seem to be showing a wormhole. otherwise known as an 'Einstein-Rosen bridge', which is a hypothetical structure connecting disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations. A wormhole can be visualised as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime (i.e., different locations, different points in time, or both). Wormholes are consistent with Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, but whether wormholes actually exist or not still remains to be seen. Many scientists postulate that wormholes are merely projections of a fourth spatial dimension, analogous to how a two-dimensional (2D) being could experience only part of a three-dimensional (3D) object.

For a simplified notion of a wormhole, space can be visualized as a two-dimensional surface. In this case, a wormhole would appear as a hole in that surface, leading into a 3D tube (the inside surface of a cylinder, then re-emerging at another location on the 2D surface with a hole similar to the entrance. An actual wormhole would be analogous to this, but with the spatial dimensions raised by one. For example, instead of circular holes on a 2D plane, the entry and exit points could be visualized as spherical holes in 3D space leading into a four-dimensional "tube" similar to a spherinder.

The reference to the surface of a cylinder makes me think of what the C's said about the Nazis exploring the rim of the cylinder with their time machine (see my earlier post).
1024px-Lorentzian_Wormhole.svg.png

One thing we should bear in mind here is that the Nazis did not accept Einstein's two theories of relativity (General and Special) since they regarded it as Jewish physics. This may have allowed them to think outside of the box created by the then prevailing relativity theory and perhaps this permitted them to work their way towards a unified field theory.

However, as Ark has discovered from his discussion with the C's, in order to arrive at the unified field theory you need to factor consciousness into the equation. This brings quantum physics into the picture and quantum waves.

Information in the Field

I was just watching an old 'Ancient Aliens' episode, which focused on the 'Akashic records'. These are an hypothesised compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists and others to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the 'mental plane'. Today we might refer to this as the 'information field'. People like Edgar Cayce claimed to be able to access them and the C's seemed to support the idea that he could because of his DNA.

The programme took the view that the Akashic records or the Akashic field operated through quantum waves. They referred to the claims of Ervin László (born 12 June 1932) an Hungarian philosopher of science, systems theorist and integral theorist who has advocated the theory of quantum consciousness.

In his 2004 book, Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything, László posits a field of information as the substance of the cosmos. Using the Sanskrit and Vedic term for "space", Akasha, he calls this information field the "Akashic field" or "A-field". He posits that the "quantum vacuum" (the Vaccum state or Zero Point Energy Field) is the fundamental energy and information-carrying field that informs not just the current universe, but all universes past and present (collectively, the "Metaverse").

László believes that such an informational field can explain why our universe appears to be fine-tuned so as to form galaxies and conscious lifeforms; and why evolution is an informed, not a random, process. He believes that the hypothesis solves several problems that emerge from quantum physics, especially non-locality and quantum entanglement (as championed by physicists such as Richard Feynman).

László became interested in the consciousness theories of Anthony Peake, (who in turn was an admirer of László’s work on the Akashic Field). Peake, whose background was in the social sciences, had sought to explain the fact that alterd states of consciousness (such as deja vu, dreams, psychedelic drug experiences, meditation, near death experiences) sometimes seem to feature precognition and premonitions. Peake had produced a tentative synthesis of the ancient idea of the "Eternal Return" with modern ideas like the simulation argument, the holographic universe, and [Wheeler's] the many worlds interpretation. In Peake’s hypothesis, one lives variants of the same life repeatedly but with the ability to make different choices and experience different outcomes, and a premonition is in fact a memory of the past.​

Hence, for László the Quantum Vacuum or Zero Point Energy Field was conscious and contained information.

But how do people like Cayce and other visionaries receive information or tune into this Field? The programme took the view that you receive it through quantum waves via the electrons in your brain. Thus, every electron in your brain is capable of acting as a receiver (the same may be true of our DNA, which the C's have confirmed act as antennae). However, since the Quantum Vacuum or Zero Point Energy Field is timeless. we can receive information which relates to things in the past and in our future. The programme showed a real-time scan of a person's brain who was in a meditative state. It was notable that parts of the right side of his brain lit up during the scan, particularly the parietal lobe, which controls spatial awareness.

One person who believed that we could tap into and receive information in this way was Nikola Tesla, who experienced this timeless realm when he was nearly electrocuted during one of his experiments. He felt he could see simultaneously backwards and forwards in time. However, he took the rather sobering view that inventions had to be, including his own, because the universe or cosmos effectively compelled them. Hence, he saw mankind as nothing more than robots carrying out a universal plan. As it so happened, he claimed that his inventions would come ready-made to his mind. Einstein also talked about his Theory of Relativity coming into his mind out of the blue. From our point of view, this could be explained alternatively by the operations of Thor's Pantheum or psychic messaging from the Nation of the Third Eye or from other higher density beings.

Time Travel

As to time travel, the wormhole theory may provide an answer to this issue. The impossibility of faster-than-light relative speed seems to apply only locally. Wormholes might allow effective superluminal (faster-the-light) travel by ensuring that the speed of light is not exceeded locally at any time. While traveling through a wormhole, subluminal (slower-than-light) speeds are used. If two points are connected by a wormhole whose length is shorter than the distance between them outside the wormhole, the time taken to traverse it could be less than the time it would take a light beam to make the journey if it took a path through the space outside the wormhole. However, a light beam traveling through the same wormhole would beat the traveller.

However, this thinking is based around the concept that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. This is not the case as gravity can travel faster-than-light (see my previous post on the theories of the late American astrophysicist Tom Van Flandern). Hence, we might also look at gravity waves (recall that early on the C's told Ark to look into unstable gravity waves), which could in theory be utilised to achieve time travel.

Excuse me, have I done something to you? what are they accusing me of?
We have seen many cases when a person has created multiples usernames in the past to keep interacting on the forum, for example; A ‘X’ user gets banned from posting, then creates a new account with a different username to keep posting etc. Not saying this is necessary the case with you, but indeed, there are many similarities between those post that Tauriel quoted.

Back
Top Bottom